It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
You did an excellent job with psychos dream can you have a go at this. Last year (before TSOL and HCR) I was in a lucid dream/place. I can't remember all of it as I say it was last year but I do know that when I woke up it felt TOTALLY real , I could remember the peoples faces and exactly what they had said. I remember thinking I must remember this because this happened this was different.

I was being chased by 3 other people around an arena we were evenly spaced. Then one of them came up close she had a high forhead, orange curly hair and big eyes, she wasn't particularly friendly. Then I was in an enclosed field with a nice fence around it, I was bouncing high up in the sky like on a trampoline but I was on rocks. I always came back down but was able to jump up high again. Outside of the field were lots of people on other rocks and they said my name, then one of thems leg fell off!

When your subconscious and your conscious sync up on the astral plane it's a powerful experience. Sometimes, like with Psycho's dream, it's an inner trip into your own universe, sometimes you're out in the shared existence, and sometimes it's both. It seems like this may be the situation in your case. Sort of jumping to the end, it would seem there is a strong negative association with a concept latent within you that may be inhibiting your consciousness. Through these negative concepts things are able to exploit us using fear, anger, jealousy, sadness, depression, etc....much like a certain group likes to do. Then too the girl's orange hair can also be an indicator of blockage reflected in this entity.

However, with your ability to bounce off of those rocks higher then you would think possible shows a certain level of stability and confidence. It wasn't until your attention was drawn to "yourself" by the other person which made you even more conscious of your own doubt and confusion of the situation. These concepts(confusion & doubt) have a tendency to destabilize an event. Destabilization: one could maybe symbolize that with a leg falling off or something...

I was then in a ward with other people, a baby with a large head was shown to me. There was people with clip boards going round and then this man went really mad and started trashing the ward. He had a drip attached to him and he was dragging it around.

we all thought this baby was horrible and should die. I seem to think I knew the man that was going mad but I just couldn't get a good look at him. I remember his gown .

The baby with the large head shows the birthing of a peculiar concept within yourself. Which can be unnerving sometimes when we do not understand ourselves beause after all it is your dream and you are the observer. The ideal the baby seemingly embodied did not fit your, or your immediate company's, ideal of what a child presented to you in this fashion should look like, that sentiment is reflected in angry man. Your animus as many would say. Just like those with the clip boards could be interpreted as your higher self ever re-evaluating the situation. Your higher self wants you to love this "abomination" without judgment, but obviously then was not the time for you.

What did the gown and drip look like on the man?

Then I was up on some outpost with other people looking down, we all had guns and we were using them. Down below there was a thing, it looked human with two legs, two arms but we knew it wasn't. We fired for ages at it and it started getting closer and closer. I can actually remember the sound of the gun fire and the bullets hitting the wall near us as we missed. I also remember tanks down below and army cars.
Then we were all looking over it , it just had a face left but was still alive, someone then shot it over and over again.

The proverbial battle field flinging ill-will & negativity towards a potentially or perceivably dangerous entity. Being "human" seems to be more involved then simply being born a homosapien apparently, and this "thing" shows how scary and/or dangerous concepts are more then human. They can and will be embodied as a person sometimes and "bullets" are only so effective at a banishing them.

So was it like something controlling an otherwise normal looking human or was it a human-like monster?

I then woke up with a big jolt in my bed to hear a VERY loud noise above my house. It was like a jet engine and it stayed there for several minutes. I was not paralysed yet I didn't get up to see it. I woke up with a snap in my lower jaw as it closed shut tight and I was also in the egyptian mummy position

Just to make sure, the first part was a false awakening right? Meaning you where still asleep but didn't know it, or are you not sure?

I remember thinking "look your doing this to me at least tell me who the Green entitiy was that visited me, you owe me that much" and a voice in my head went "Your related now don't you ever ask any more questions of us ever again we will give you no more answers"

Whatever would answer you like that, tell them "F-you buddy! I don't need your help". Violating free will is something that is greatly frowned upon by the nature of the universe and that is an obviously display of oppressive control. What gives it power is your adherence to those latent fears, confusions, etc. I will tell you now, that that pure infinite light can be called anywhere in the "multi-verse" shall I saw, and negative things really don't like it at all and go away. So always remember that as an option to defeat negativity. One way or another, it will help you. If the thing or concept is really there to help you, it will welcome questions like any good teacher.

(cont..)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I have posted this dream before on ATS. The noise was it a dimensional thing? I always get loud noises just before sleep paralysis or when I go down worm holes that I have no control of.

You know, I think a lot of the "hoopla" about dimensional shifting etc is excessive. Yes, sometimes you'll sounds, or get "rocked" etc but it's literally just like moving in an elevator or car. I mean if your brain can't process the motion in a car ride you get sick & you'll get dizzy(sea sickness). That in itself isn't profound, nor are the perceived "physical" indicators you'll receive while astrally traveling. If the process scares you too bad, guess what, something you may not like might notice and decide to pay some attention to you. That's why you hear so many warnings about OBE's etc. But know you cannot die from anything there, and like I've discussed about confidence, it's more about mental stability.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wow lots to take in there. Ive got to give someone a lift but will be back later. When I woke up with a jolt I was truely awake for DEFINATE and the noise was above my house. I was lying there and I could have got up but didn't. It was loud for about 3 mins then just moved off slowly into the distance, I was too scared to look out of the window! I asked the question then when I was lying there with the noise above my house not in my dream. The man was wearing like a hospital gown like they have thats almost made of paper and it came to his knees. He was holding the drips metal stand in one hand with the drip attached to it and him.

The creature looked human not like a monster I think. Its face was just a face on the floor trying to speak. What could this baby be that I must accept then?

Yes I was bouncing really high until someone said my name and yes they actually told me to stop it!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have been doing what you said and taking note of every detail. Funny though because you notice things that you never noticed before like Smells, Touch, Shades of color and any other detail.

There is a sigh on the way into our street that I never noticed before and it looks like it's been there a while because it has rust on it. How is it the 16 years I have lived here I have never noticed that sign.

I guess we have so much on our minds at times we forget to take notice of the world around us.

Great advice once again

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeff
i missed the discussion or parobola vid,. but i am an avid follower of Rev. Maynerd. i have seen him in concert 9 times and APC 3 times,. could you please explain the significance here?

i also could not view the video through that link.

Those are the cries of the carrots keeff, for you see tomorrow's the harvest day and to them it is the holocaust...
That link was to buy the dvd which will have the full sequence which you could rip and alter for your own purposes or just have the vid with no volume etc. Musicians need support and yes those guys have quiet a bit of money but they obviously invest alot of time and effort into their art
Plus that way you'll always have a copy of the vid for your own no matter what, and the artwork is very cool. Actually if you haven't got the Vicarious dvd yet I would recommend that for the stereooptic art alone..and the music is pretty good too

reply to post by psycho81

That was a great pondering you posted there. I liked his question "Without the trappings of my ego, who am I? What’s left?"
To this I answered myself long ago; all things and nothing, harmonious oblivion.

reply to post by Kappo

There are subtle indicators we all know and pick up on just don't always recognize them. That being said, telepathy between friends especially is more common then most of us truly realize. The "normal" world teaches us to rationalize those things away as coincidence or a random subconscious spark that would lead you to guess the correct answer. Which in a way is right, but when things start exceeding what is statistically recognized as "random" or "chance" you've essentially duplicated the "anomaly" as they call it in science....welcome to the world of the "weird"

To MG & Psycho: I am just happy to help really and to know that my experiences are able to aid others in bettering themselves and their own lives.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Yes so much has changed in my life and at times it's hard to talk to the everyday people you normaly talk to about spiritual awareness. There is only so much you can say to them without them thinking your mad.

I am here also to help whoever I can, If I make people happy then I am happy too.

Does feel good though when you tell your Ego to pee off

[edit on 10-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Guys, I use to get these two feelings alot when I was younger and I'd like to explain them to you:

So the first one I remember getting is after I dream I had which featured my old headmistress, a group of people not in vision, and the backdrop was in early evening in a fair ground. So all that happened was she was shouting numbers really loud and really fast and there were rollercoasters going round really fast in the background, then ever since, I would get this feeling randomly, like so much was going on really fast and loud and I'd feel like I was moving really fast and everything else was moving in slow mo.

The second one is when you're looking at something and you physically feel really far away from it. Like one I remember everytime I think of this is when I was in bed once, with no lights on, and the tv was on the other side of the room, and all I could see in the room was the tv, and I felt like I was so far away from it and was moving backwards, just my vision.

So ya, oh and I was looking at my laptop with my glasses on randomly (I don't usually wear them as I'm just short sighted) and I got the second feeling whilst reading posts on this topic. If anyone knows what this is..

Oh and also, just thought I'd throw this out there, when I was young I couldn't go to discos because it was just too loud for me apparently, and we visited this doctor lady, and she told me I had sensitive hearing, so maybe that was related to my dream?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Wow lots to take in there. Ive got to give someone a lift but will be back later. When I woke up with a jolt I was truely awake for DEFINATE and the noise was above my house. I was lying there and I could have got up but didn't. It was loud for about 3 mins then just moved off slowly into the distance, I was too scared to look out of the window! I asked the question then when I was lying there with the noise above my house not in my dream.

Wow that's pretty strange, did anyone else hear or see anything? I have a theory on what seems to attract certain things, but I'm a relative newb to the ufology game. I'm still trying to make heads or tails out of the various bits of information I've received. Whatever it is, it obviously had a bad attitude. Me personally I don't take kindly to things imposing their will on me and would fight back...probably one of the reasons they showed me what they did in that dream I sent you.

The man was wearing like a hospital gown like they have thats almost made of paper and it came to his knees. He was holding the drips metal stand in one hand with the drip attached to it and him.

Sort of bridging fro what Psycho has been saying with ego. This is a strong concept of an ailing masculine view of the world.

The creature looked human not like a monster I think. Its face was just a face on the floor trying to speak.

Damn talking heads.... negativity comes in all ways afterall.

What could this baby be that I must accept then?
Beside the head, what else did it look like? Why did you think it was evil? Btw, a large head tends to denote "large brain" or "full of knowledge", that's one positive aspect the child could reflect.

Yes I was bouncing really high until someone said my name and yes they actually told me to stop it!

This could show that you take into account what others say too much when by all rights and purposes you're actually having way more freakin' fun bouncing on the rocks..... Rocks, solidarity, hard, difficult. Effortlessly bouncing and jumping on hard concepts having fun with it where it not for the jealous and controlling other people harshing your vibe. Messing up your fun bouncing experience...
Do what you want, and what you think is right. In that plane, the only judgment that exists is within yourself.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
The second one is when you're looking at something and you physically feel really far away from it. Like one I remember everytime I think of this is when I was in bed once, with no lights on, and the tv was on the other side of the room, and all I could see in the room was the tv, and I felt like I was so far away from it and was moving backwards, just my vision.

Man I used to hate when that happened to me. Would be looking at my bedroom wall or even worse looking at somone when they were talking to me. They would seem really close up to my face then they would move away like tunnle vision, made me feel sick at times.

I used to have square shapes on my wallpaper as a kid in my room and it used to move around backwards and fowards. Really awful feeling to come with it too "Pure Fear"

So glad you came up with that feeling used to get it a lot. Glad it went

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Oh it was bad for you? I find it really.. uh.. fun? 'tis an interesting feeling in my head and it makes me really relaxed too. Too bad it doesn't last if I do something drastic

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Yes I used to feel sea sick

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

What is this I read
You smoke, so not only do you drink you now say you smoke
Oh dear... no wonder you didn't last long as an Elder

Drink and smoke away my friend and enjoy it
Purist, what a load of rubbish. If they had a drink it might bring them back to reality somewhat . What you can't have becomes something you actually want because you can't have it. Everything in moderation. No need to gather up all the alcohol in the world and " Burn it in a ditch" as one great friend once told me.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Have you played that audio book yet. Just got another one "The Power Of Now" this guy is amazing. I could sit and listen to him for hours he talks so much sense. I feel I am awaking the more I understand what he is saying.

Yes I smoke - The healer smokes
It's not an Ego thing so where Ok

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My computer case is a Chakra model.
I am using it right now.
I bought it at New Egg.
I really love it.
Greatest case, ever, I think.
It has a special name plate with a yoga man, in lotus position.
Whoever makes this must be into it.
They must be inspired, to make such a great design for a computer.
Just knowing that, makes me think there must be something to all this.
I have known a few people who are seriously into all this sort of thing, but they seem to want to keep their knowledge to themselves.
Talking stops the flow, whatever that means.
Lucky for us, someone is willing to share, and not even charge us for it.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So the first one I remember getting is after I dream I had which featured my old headmistress, a group of people not in vision, and the backdrop was in early evening in a fair ground. So all that happened was she was shouting numbers really loud and really fast and there were rollercoasters going round really fast in the background, then ever since, I would get this feeling randomly, like so much was going on really fast and loud and I'd feel like I was moving really fast and everything else was moving in slow mo.

In a sense this is your intuition telling you that you know what's going on around you at all times deep down and can make sense of it, now it's just up to you to understand what it's saying.

So ya, oh and I was looking at my laptop with my glasses on randomly (I don't usually wear them as I'm just short sighted) and I got the second feeling whilst reading posts on this topic. If anyone knows what this is..
Can you describe the feeling?

Oh and also, just thought I'd throw this out there, when I was young I couldn't go to discos because it was just too loud for me apparently, and we visited this doctor lady, and she told me I had sensitive hearing, so maybe that was related to my dream?

Everything relates to your dreams in some way because it is you and this is your world. What you will find is this translates into "markers" in your waking life so to speak that are associated with your dream signs. And remember, your ears do not hear anything, just as your eyes do not see, it's your brain and in turn your consciousness. At on point molecularly the mind/matter barrier is broken within your brain beyond that is your true-self...the one who does that actually "hearing"

reply to post by jmdewey60

Those are some pretty sweet cases either way if we're talking about the same ones (Huge vent and fan on the side, lights up etc?). Many time people don't talk about this stuff because most of the time people think you're crazy or get offended someway and close off. So there's always a sort of "delicate touch" employed in these matters which can sometimes look like secrecy.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Can you describe the feeling?

I did...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

ah okay wasn't sure...that's pretty weird. I always eliminate any physical ailments first by consulting a doc if I have to just to make sure I don't "zen" myself to death so to speak by not seeing a very serious treatable condition. But I couldn't tell you exactly what that could be. That literally is a shift in your conscious perspective, that can mean so many things...

I guess if I where you I would start find others who have that happen to them regularly and see if their stories relate to yours, and take note of what you where doing prior, even in the surrounding weeks. There may be some kind of pattern to all of it that you've been missing if you haven't already done so.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Well, to be honest, I've been feeling pretty ill today and it never happens when I'm with other people. Maybe when I'm relaxed and exhausted
? Makes me feel kinda floaty. I posted it in some topic sometime last year, the topic was titled something like.. 'Time and space getting thicker and slower' and someone said they read it in a book of psychological issues I think, something like that.

Oh and by the way, I was wondering if you could tell me about these three dreams I had alot when I was really young, either that or I just remember them for some reason. I think I worked out a meaning of one of them.

So I'll just post them here now cus I have to go.

So the one I remember the most is, I went up stairs and there were these 'aliens' sitting on my bed around this alien with only one eye, they told me they needed an eye. So I went downstairs and told my parents and my sister offered her eye, I think I remember feeling really sad about that I can't remember. I think that last bit of the dream was because I found a diary of hers and she was talking about suicide (not sure, I was really young).

Second dream was, me and some random people were hamsters having a party on my parents bed, then this cat with a massive fat spider body chased us to the stairs, everyone escaped except me, and it ate me

Last was me walking upstairs and seeing random people having a party in my room, and my sister's room, then on the last step I stepped on this invisible mouse, which killed me, lol.

Anyway I have to go, see'ya all.

[edit on 10/4/08 by Kappo]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

'Time and space getting thicker and slower' and someone said they read it in a book of psychological issues I think, something like that.

There is a galactic alignment that is going on that has physical evidence in our solar system right now. The model I've seen that has shown repeatable and predictable results so far is Hyper Dimensional Physics that has a lot to do with Torsion fields and waves.

Oh and by the way, I was wondering if you could tell me about these three dreams I had alot when I was really young, either that or I just remember them for some reason. I think I worked out a meaning of one of them.

Ultimately it's you who knows what your dreams truly mean, I can simply offer some insight and a different perspective then your own...but yeah of course I'll give it a "whirl" so to speak

So the one I remember the most is, I went up stairs and there were these 'aliens' sitting on my bed around this alien with only one eye, they told me they needed an eye. So I went downstairs and told my parents and my sister offered her eye, I think I remember feeling really sad about that I can't remember. I think that last bit of the dream was because I found a diary of hers and she was talking about suicide (not sure, I was really young).

That could be some guilt that you where feeling possibly. I mean no matter who you are or how cool you are to someone, those thoughts enter one's mind consciously or subconsciously. It is only natural for those who care for that person to feel some guilt. The situation relative to your ideal of what your home & relationship with your sister in particular, may have felt "alien" to you after knowing her true thoughts. This some how unseen reality now becomes apparent and to understand it you needed her eye, her window or perspective of the universe to get a grasp of it all. This is sort of where the guilt and sadness can come in, because we see ourselves in the mirror reflected in that perspective (albeit sometimes in an odd way). This humbles us which depending on your state of mind can give way to sorrow or sadness.

How did the aliens look(IE how tall, what color, etc)?

Second dream was, me and some random people were hamsters having a party on my parents bed, then this cat with a massive fat spider body chased us to the stairs, everyone escaped except me, and it ate me

When was this?

First thing, what do we know about hamsters? They aren't super bright, and then there's the expression of the "hamster on the wheel" when one distracts themselves or are caught in a proverbial loop. The people and the hamsters are aspects of your psyche that where due to grow up. The cat-like-spider is sort of an indicator of the things that are "scary" to the under developed emotional understanding of the event. Those other aspects of your psyche that you where partying with on your parent's bed could possibly be reflected in your waking life with excuses, material desires & distractions, or emotional outbursts. These concepts are things we all deal with and can never fully banish them, only come to understand & accept them and with time they will subside.

Your parents bed also symbolizes the foundation of your parents teaching & more then likely living situation. This also is very much one of the roots of your identity, whether you get a long great with your parents or not they where pivotal in your development. When we see a symbol like that it is a very deep one within our emotional self. The cat-like-spider eating you essentially told you, you're going to change whether you like it or not...or at least something was going to try

Last was me walking upstairs and seeing random people having a party in my room, and my sister's room, then on the last step I stepped on this invisible mouse, which killed me, lol.

Did you end up seeing the color of the mouse? How many stepped did you go up?

This is an interesting introspective romp into social understanding: Moving up the stairs, or ascending to a higher plane, but you see this percievingly "weird" or unusual party going on. What went through your head? I'm guessing maybe at times your timid nature kills the potential outcome that you would desire for yourself in certain social circles? The random people are all aspects of your own identity that you identify with or would like to identify with in some way. Or at least they are part of an ideal that have them present in your dream. With your sister being there, it has very much to do with how you perceive her and your relationship. I would guess you moving up towards her might mean that in certain ways you look up to her and strive to be a little like her. Maybe within social events or activities, certain group associations, or maybe her ability to enjoy herself based off the party reference.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Hi

You know that time I was taken to some plane against my will and I said No stop it and they said "oh shut up its for the best". They then sent that energy force through me in the form of Saturn. Well I think they were just trying to show me how it feels for them when I blast them with that white light! I think they wanted me to know the fear and energy that is felt when something attacks you on the astral plane.
Now I whon't do it unless something is attacking me as its not as pleasant force to go through you.

Do you think that adomination baby could possibly be the Green hybrid I saw? I was told it was related? The large head of the baby indicating knowledge would fit as he was pretty clever. He showed me care and a connection, his gaze was calming and did not traumatize me in any way. Maybe he was just trying to connect and Ive not been able to accept him?

That night of the dream no one else heard the noise they were fast asleep which I found strange, however my partner has heard it on another night and he said we were all asleep that time. He tryed to wake me but couldn't, he also said all the ornaments fell off the shelf. Drakiir told me it also happened to him once and stuff fell of his desk.

The face on the floor was just a face, I took it to be evil but now I don't think it was i think thats just my judgement. It just had something to say and talked up to the very last second it could.

Dam those people that stopped me bouncing it was very good fun

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join