It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allies of Humanity-urgent message from aliens ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I just watched the video of Sanni, the supposed Zeta hybrid.
I'm not saying I believe her claims, but the story does fit quite well into the context of the message being delivered in the Allies of humanity books.

She may be a hybrid, and she may be in contact with aliens, but I don't believe that she is a messenger from a distant star system, here to spread love. I won't buy that for a second.

The Allies books did say that this would be a tactic of the aline collectives...

Any thoughts people?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Greeting Easynow,

I would like to share some information some of which you will find in a book entitled the White Sands Incident and other historic information regarding the Government and Ets.

You have many Et Civilizations coming and going throughout this Universe Dimension Inter-dimensional etc.

Now the Government has had an agreement with what are called Zeta Beings which come from this Dimension aswell with some other negative beings from again 3rd Dimensional levels.

The Government also knows of the positive Spiritual Ets or SpaceBrothers known as you briefly mentioned in one of you're posts here called "The Ashtar Command or also known as the Ashtar Galactic Command"

Which has no connection to any Earth based groups formed on Planet Earth.

The Ashtar Command is made up of Men ,Women and even Children who live on other Planetary Worlds .

When someone like myself say's I am with the Ashtar Command we are born Human on Earth and experience all that our friends and family experience no different .

Some come to Earth in an unware state until later on when something is activated and that same person realizes they are not from Earth .

Then you have the Inner Earth Networks of Ancient Civilizations both good and not good who have lived in what is called the Hollow Earth.

The positive Spiritual People come from what is called the Agarta Network within the Inner Earth .

These are Men and Women who live in great peace and harmony.

So i will have to read the message from the weblink you gave again .

Justed wanted to share .

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Neiby

Oh yes without a doubt, completely. Check the google search link at the top right of this page and type in Project Blue Book, you better get a cup of coffee and plan to read fro a while, always a great place to start.

I bet you change your mind after reading up on the subject, at least walk away with a new perspective and an open mind...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I have been out of touch with ATS for a few years and recently came back again. I would not think this site is really sending a message for anyone, just to profit from people to make a living. The internet is so full of BS to shift through to find the truth and evidence. over 95% is BS as many do not present their case logically with evidence to support their claims.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by realism
thats terrible!! i read somewhere that the government had signed some sort of contract with some alien group and we were basically screwed now because no one else could help us out! but if our goal is to become masters of our own inner selves and to save ourselves with love, i guess it doesn't matter??

i'm new to all this though so i'm not entirely sure what i'm on about, i would however like to know more about these groups, and how do people know about all this alien politics? i have trouble keeping up with my local council!

Contract?

Hmm, that's a rather rare occasion in the universe. Wait, what am I saiing it happends a lot. As long as the didn't sign anything with the Atraidian empire I will have no sleeping problems.
But even if they did I wouldn't really care, it's not asif political corruption and extortian is anything new to mankind.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So I have been reading and pondering the Allies Briefings material for a few days from the allies of humanity dot org site, and I was visited last night by hostile aliens.

First, they lit me up with a beam, like a laser. This was a full-on snatch and grab. But I was aware of it and I resisted. Then they started hitting my with electric jolts, like lightning. My consciousness was being pulled under. They turned up the intensity very high, it was very difficult to maintain consciousness and resist. So I started chanting one of my Buddhist protection mantras and doing a protection technique. By the time I finished chanting my 21st mantra. it was over. They were gone, and I was able to wake into normal consciousness.

This isn't the first time I have had contact. Several months ago, I saw 3 UFOs they trained a beam on me. I was able to 'see' that there was a block or a filter on the beam. When I mentally peeled it back, I was able to see that there were trying to install an implant into my throat. This is psychic or astral technology, light years beyond anything I have ever heard of here. But I think our scientists are working on this stuff, like switches you can turn on and off with your mind, etc....

I didnt let them do it. I dont know if they are good or bad, but they are doing things without permission and as far as Im concerned, theyre not getting my cooperation unless I know what they are up to.

As far as I can tell, through my limited experience, this MArshall Summers and his alliesofhumanity is right on track.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Don't buy anything if you do not want to, just go ahead and read the free material (I have read the book 2 and I can sincerely say that the first book is really what matters)

Even if it is not true, I found the philosophy of it to be very true.

It basically says we have to be the masters of ourselves, and to grow up. Stop acting like a child and depending on others, expecting that a savior will come down to aid us...

It would really help us if more people thought that way, I cannot see humanity thinking that way in this century though...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been discussed but i went to that site and right clicked and looked at the source code. Keywords in the Meta had this:

marshall summers, new message from god

First look on Google brought this up:
snippet:

Marshall Vian Summers was sent into the world to receive a New Message from God.

During the years that followed, Marshall’s role as a teacher had to evolve so that he, as the one destined to become the receiver of the New Message and its Messenger, would be ready. He had to have enough worldly wisdom and enough skill and integrity as a communicator, as a teacher and as one who is visionary and who has insight, to be able to receive a Message of this magnitude given over a very long period of time. He had to learn about the reality and spirituality of intelligent life in the Universe, which in the New Message is called the Greater Community. In addition, he had to be able to endure thousands of hours of direct contact with the Angelic Presence, receiving and recording the New Message from God. This put a great strain upon him, both mentally and physically. It is a process that few in the world today understand.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ok. Someone please help me here...

If the aliens are interdimensional, then why would they even bother with us. These weird metaphysical aliean threads bother me because they seem so "spiritual" in nature... No offense to the religious, but "Channelers"?? really? Where are these people who can channel the aliens, and where is one ounce of proof that they do so???

I enjoy planet Earth as it is. I don't need more religion (now of the ET kind) to influence mankind. We are all of our own accord. Always have been always will be. If there are aliens out there and visiting us, then they are just as spiritualy lost as us (maybe more so), so why attribute this phenomenon to humans needing guidance of some sort. It is known that many of the masses do, but we already have several crutches to rely on....

Enough is enough with the benevolent aliens trying to help us lost souls....

Yuck... tired of it.

If this was the case, they'd descend and show us "the light" as they say...

IMHO...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion

If the aliens are interdimensional, then why would they even bother with us.

I enjoy planet Earth as it is. I don't need more religion (now of the ET kind) to influence mankind.

The interdimensional aliens are concerned with Earth because some of them reside on Earth in their respective dimensions. This means, whatever we do to harm Earth that affect the other dimensions ALSO affects their ability to survive comfortably or uncomfortably.

Therefore, it is not solely that these beings are benevolent. While some of them are, others are also looking out for their own existence because it is directly affected by human behavior.

They need us to find the spiritual message that Jesus the Christ was trying to teach to the masses. Unfortunately, that message was twisted out of shape and used by TPTB to control people through fear-mongering. So they are not here to push a new religion on us, just plant seeds and help shed the light so we do our own work to sprout and grow as divine spiritual beings and save the 3D Earth ourselves, instead of completely destroying it.

Unfortunately, they cannot interfere with our choices without us asking for their assistance or giving them permission to help. Since our govt won't give them that permission because TPTB are greedy SOB's, they lay in waiting for the time they are given permission and asked. And while they wait, they prevent many of the malevolent beings from intruding as well as destroying meteors and asteroids on a collision course for Earth.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thanks for your response, but this doesn't satisfy my skepticism of this "phenomenon". While I do respect your beliefs, I don't share them..

I'd like to see some of these "beings" myself...

But being a skeptic, I am denied this by proxy right?
You are saying that if I don't believe then I'll get no message... This is tantamount to religious belief of which I have none.

Thanks for trying to explain, but evidence is lacking...

IMHO.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion

If the aliens are interdimensional, then why would they even bother with us. These weird metaphysical aliean threads bother me because they seem so "spiritual" in nature... No offense to the religious, but "Channelers"?? really? Where are these people who can channel the aliens, and where is one ounce of proof that they do so???

I enjoy planet Earth as it is. I don't need more religion (now of the ET kind) to influence mankind. We are all of our own accord. Always have been always will be. If there are aliens out there and visiting us, then they are just as spiritualy lost as us (maybe more so), so why attribute this phenomenon to humans needing guidance of some sort. It is known that many of the masses do, but we already have several crutches to rely on....

Yuck... tired of it.

IMHO...

You may find that the message passed by the allies briefings are the exact same of what you are saying.

If you take some time to look at it of course.

We won't be "saved" by anyone, religion will be used against us, because it simply is that powerful of a tool...

According to the briefings, the ones that go around the universe seek nothing more than exploitation, they are VERY physical. Scary **** comming : They are very much like us but with better toys and bigger guns

They do seek to seem to not be understandable though, superior, etc. Pretty much a psychological warfare to make humanity lose hope on humanity and let the "superior, blessed by the lights,blablabla" take charge.

I personally don't follow any religion but found the message to be at least interesting, something to keep in mind just in case heh

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join