It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allies of Humanity-urgent message from aliens ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i stumbled upon this website and wanted to see if anyone here on ATS had seen it and maybe they could comment on what they think about it.

from what i can tell it seems to be a message from E.T.'s claiming to be here to help us merge with all of the other E.T. life that is supposedly visiting this earth and to assist us in reaching a higher consciousness and assist in discolsure by the goverments of this world.

www.alliesofhumanity.org...
The Allies of humanity - An Urgent Message About the Extraterrestrial Presence in the World Today

Though these Briefings provide an urgent message, they are also about moving towards a higher consciousness called “Knowledge,” which includes a greater telepathic facility among people and between races. In light of this, the Allies Briefings were transmitted to the author from a multi-racial, extraterrestrial group of individuals who refer to themselves as the “Allies of Humanity.” They describe themselves as physical beings from other worlds who have gathered in our solar system near the Earth for the purpose of observing the communications and activities of those alien races who are here in our world interfering in human affairs.

The Allies of Humanity, a small group of individuals from several different worlds near ours, traveled to our solar system to observe extraterrestrial "collectives" intervening in human affairs and report their observations to humanity in the Allies of Humanity Briefings.

seems there are people in Colorado that are part of a study group to to explore the meaning of these messages. if you read some of their comments you will see that some of them dont want these aliens to help in any way because they feel that things will be manipulated in favor of the aliens and not in the best intrest of humanity.

The Allies of Humanity Study Group Web Site

Disclosure by the government will never happen, because the Intervention doesn’t want us to know what they're up to. They want to continue to carry out their agenda in secret. The Allies have already been disclosing the truth. We're the ones who now must disclose.

i did a search for this but came up with nothing so sorry if it's been discussed already.

there is alot of information to read on this site and i am really looking forward to hearing from anyone about what they think of all this ?

do you think this is for real ?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

From Eron in Colorado

For more than 60 years there has been a substantive exterrestrial presence on Earth. It has been very secretive and very clandestine. Given this situation the Rules of Engagement must begin with the intruders publicly revealing themselves and their establishments. Then they must give a complete accounting of their activities during their intrusion. Finally, they must leave immediately. Humanity needs to have a global conversation about how to engage with extraterrestrial life forms.

The Rules of Engagement in this part of the Greater Community say that extraterrestrials can remain on the planet with the natives' permission or acquiescence through silence. Humanity must become aware of the situation and demand that the extraterrestrials leave immediately. A good source for provoking critical understanding around this subject can be found at the Human Sovereignty website.

Bottom line: All extraterrestrials must leave immediately.

The Allies of Humanity Study Group Web Site

according to this message from the E.T.'s wich are probably pleadian's there are other E.T.'s already infiltrating the people and the goverments of the Earth. these would be the bad aliens doing this and these allies of humanity are warning us by giving us this message.

so here we are with the future of planet Earth at stake and no body has even one comment to ad to this thread ?...

[edit on 29-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
thats terrible!! i read somewhere that the government had signed some sort of contract with some alien group and we were basically screwed now because no one else could help us out! but if our goal is to become masters of our own inner selves and to save ourselves with love, i guess it doesn't matter??

i'm new to all this though so i'm not entirely sure what i'm on about, i would however like to know more about these groups, and how do people know about all this alien politics? i have trouble keeping up with my local council!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I could be wrong but I dont think it is a legitimate site. I would think that if these "allies" of ours were serious about getting the word out they would do more than use a single simple website that probably gets very little traffic. I would imagine that if they wanted to be taken more seriously that they would use not only the internet, but also other outlets such as tv and radio

I am going to say that this site is not a representative for a group of aliens who want to save the world. I am getting more a cult vibe from this website.

Any other ATS'ers care to jump in on this one?

[edit on 30-3-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by realism

thanks for your post,

thats terrible!! i read somewhere that the government had signed some sort of contract with some alien group and we were basically screwed now because no one else could help us out! but if our goal is to become masters of our own inner selves and to save ourselves with love, i guess it doesn't matter??

well according to this message it does matter and that's why they are supposedly sending this message to make everyone understand that there are E.T.'s infiltrating our consciousness and influencing the way humans will evolve.

as far as the 'Goverment' signing anything with aliens...who know's ?

if the E.T.'s needed that to help them with their agenda i guess it's possible

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

thanks for your post,

I could be wrong but I dont think it is a legitimate site. I would think that if these "allies" of ours were serious about getting the word out they would do more than use a single simple website that probably gets very little traffic.

the E.T's are not the ones putting this on a website...

these messages were recieved thru channelling and this message was put on a website by humans to spread the message.

for some reason when i first encountered the website i got that "ashtar Galactic Command" kinda feeling...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Oh great!!
Lifeforms travel billions of light years and all we
can come up with is a piece of paper with signatures!

Jeez Louise! websites are mostly cons... they shove
advertising all around it pour any garbage into the part
that they know the gullible will read.

It's always the same...
they wanna interact, they're benign!
they're abucting us, they're evil!
I know something you don't, wanna talk?!
What do you think this image is? it's from Mexico,
so it must be real.

Look around and smell the Reptoid.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
We have been intervined by greater society's since the begining of our exsistance. To believe they have only been cohersing us for 60 some odd years is hard to swallow. What they are about we will not know, till we figure out on our own how to live in Harmony. Who would want to deal with a species like us. We consume and destroy.

I listened to this and believe this was contact, but that is only because i want to believe.

youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
thanks everyone for your posts,

if aliens were in a different dimension and they wanted to communicate with us...how do you think they could accomplish this ?

i have always been skeptical about people that channel aliens, i used to laugh at the whole idea, but recently i have given it a little more thought and have come to the conclusion that it will have to remain a possibility.

the cult enigma has always kept me away from researching anyone who claimed to be in contact with aliens. i personally have never tried channeling , nor do i see my self trying it. i would have to think that once you tried it ...there would be no turning back kinda thing.

there have been many people that have claims of talking to aliens such as Aleister Crowley and groups like the ashtar galactic command followers and the raliens just to name a few. the one that surprised me most was Dorothy Izatt. there are wayyy more than i am naming here.

my point is:

what if these people are really doing what they say their doing ?

what if society wasnt ready for this kind of contact and we are really missing the 'boat' ?

just like the above poster brought up the interrupted television transmission that had an alien message for humanity...nobody has proven to me it was faked fyi.

i am not telling anyone to believe this message...but has anyone even read it ?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i just wanted to add, i read somewhere the other night that the government are planning to "disclose they have had contact with aliens" in 2017 as part of the NWO, in a basic fear mongering attempt to push through the one world government

Does anyone know about this or should i start a new thread??

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

WOW, I like what I've read.

I see no adds at all. I can't see them selling anything at all. If its not real its exactly what we as humans should demand of not only the aliens but of our government as well.

Sounds like a constitution of the world, I'd have to finnish reading it and studdying it, but I'd sign it so far. Self determination is all I've ever wanted or asked for from anyone.

www.humansovereignty.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Easynow, I read it. It was intriguing, but not sure how to judge it yet, just keeping it in mind.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Well, it doesn't debunk the message but it puts me on red alert while reading the first book, that they are selling the second book.

So, I must retract my earlier statement that I couldn't see them selling anything. They are selling a book, but I'm impressed the 1st book is free to read, so I'll have to read it and see.

I have no problem with anything I've read yet, they advocate self determination, personal freedom and nothing I've seen controdicts the US constiution wich garrentees liberty for all. I'm interested, going to read the book, and let you know what I think.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by realism

thanks for your post,

i just wanted to add, i read somewhere the other night that the government are planning to "disclose they have had contact with aliens" in 2017 as part of the NWO, in a basic fear mongering attempt to push through the one world government

Does anyone know about this or should i start a new thread??

can you find a link to what you read ?

there are many stories about the goverment using aliens to usher in the NWO

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This sounds really intriguing, but it bothers me that this site is being used to sell books. If I had a message for humanity that I wanted to spread as far and wide as possible, you can be certain that if I already had a website and the ability to distribute the information cheaply, I would not put the information in book form just to make some money off of it.

If this is really the information of our allies, we should not profit from it. It simply wouldn't be ethical to spread their message for a fee. So, even if this is real, I don't like the guy doing it and I question his moral guidance.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So I can find everything out for a small fee of 14.95 billable to Amazon.com?

If the message is so important why isn't it free?
I highly doubt that if there are Allies of Humanity that they would need to charge us for this so-called urgent message.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
One would have thought a benevolent and intelligent race of space-aliens (inter-dimensionary interaction is impossible, fyi - What comes from one dimension does not fit into another without seriously messing with every physical law known to man) would come up with a better name for themselves than "Allies of humanity".

I mean, do they not have a word of their own that symbolises co-operation and honesty?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yeah check this out

educate-yourself.org...

i was gonna post a new topic on it but it was already discussed in 2005 on here so i guess there's no point now!! it's nuts all this stuff i'm just finding out, and other people have known about it for years!!

anyways, have a read, let me know what you think too

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HellHound63S

thanks for your post,

WOW, I like what I've read.

I see no adds at all. I can't see them selling anything at all. If its not real its exactly what we as humans should demand of not only the aliens but of our government as well.

I must retract my earlier statement that I couldn't see them selling anything. They are selling a book, but I'm impressed the 1st book is free to read, so I'll have to read it and see.

yes the are selling a book and i almost dismissed this whole thing but then i thought well...it costs money to publish a book and i wouldnt expect any book to be free.......the only book that i have ever seen that was free is the Bible. some religious organizations do offer free Bibles.

I have no problem with anything I've read yet, they advocate self determination, personal freedom and nothing I've seen controdicts the US constiution wich garrentees liberty for all. I'm interested, going to read the book, and let you know what I think.

thanks for taking interest and i am looking forward to your conclusions...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Project Blue Beam? I just read the first few paragraphs of that linked article and couldn't read anymore. Absolute silliness and drivel. Do people around here honestly believe this stuff?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join