It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allies of Humanity-urgent message from aliens ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by realism

I couldn't agree more.

This may sound different. But don't just accept it. Question it and see that you don't have to change who you are.
I have opened my eyes recentley. I now understand that we are all one and that we are each our own person. You can be an individual and part of a larger greater being. When you understand this, you understand the beauty and struggle of the world. And you can share this love and understanding will all people.

Great! It sounds great. I hope none of it ever comes true. And don't you all see how great we can become. There is no fear. No end. This is the start of your tomorrow. Open your eyes and enjoy the beauty of the world. Share this love with all brothers and sisters. Its all good ! Don't worry and be happy like Bob Marley said.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
why are aliens interested in selling books?

scam..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'd like to see them "Cut to the chase" and divulge what the natural resources are that these alien visitors want.

Could it be water, minerals or us as cattle?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

not really fond of anonymous posts but thanks for replying

I'd like to see them "Cut to the chase" and divulge what the natural resources are that these alien visitors want.

Could it be water, minerals or us as cattle?

well these Allies of Humanity are supposedly the " good Aliens " helping to thwart off the " Bad Aliens " by giving us the warning that they are already amongst us and we need to be aware of this.

it almost seems like the good cop bad cop routine to me...

from what i can tell these 'good aliens' are saying that we are being influenced by the bad aliens in our goverment and religions so that maybe the real prize..i don't know ?

as far as natural resources? not sure but my theory on that is that they are really after our souls and not our Gold but i could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I agree that we need to consider the source. This one may not be reliable from what I've heard. Channeling is a pretty lame reason to believe someone! Get the facts about the interviewer and the person being interviewed, and I guarantee that you will be very disappointed, and then make your decision as to whether the information is valid.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The book is available on youtube

uk.youtube.com...

There are 17 parts so it's quite long but does give some food for thought especially if the Federation of Light turn up on Tuesday.

When you think of how contact between different culture on Earth has turned out in the past (Cortez,Trail of tears etc) it makes me think that maybe a truly benevolent alien race would simply leave us alone to make our own mistakes.

Any one who initiates contact may be doing so because they have an ulterior motive regardless of their fine words.

Ack Ack We come in peace!

[edit on 9/10/2008 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

Any one who initiates contact may be doing so because they have an ulterior motive regardless of their fine words.

This has been my point exactly. The Alex Colliers, the Blossom Goodchild's...these people, if not completely and utterly full of condensed owl manure, are the most dim-witted noodle-noggins I have encountered.

So dig this...these aliens with intergalactic pimpmobiles show up and abduct them. They bring them up to their ships that appear very much like the Star Trek ship in the Next Generation with the Holodeck and everything...ahem...they beam up this Alex dude and/or channel Blossom and tell them all this recycled peace, love, and global harmony stuff that we haven't been able to accomplish in a hundred thousand years without any real eloquence and with the sort of "1000 words to say what could take anyone else 20" approach which loses most people who might read this stuff (unlike Jesus and the Buddha who learned they had to teach their homies with parables and analogies because you lose people otherwise)...anyway they roll up with a lot of words and nothing else.

Then those words turn out to be in many cases a wad of untruths--none of the predictions turned out, the Andromedans didn't chase the evil ETs out in 2003, the Ashtar's didn't show up with their spaceship...and still these people keep on believing them like abused spouses and girlfriends believe their no-good cheating manses.

I mean, generally speaking, friends tell you the truth. People who are out to save your life don't set you up to look like liars, kooks, and idiots.

If these space aliens that are contacting folks exist...either they are total stoners and are giggling their pants off at how stupid we are, or they are evil pretending to be good.

I've noticed that humans are eyesight creatures. If it looks good, it must be good. Our biggest problem in history is that we are all talk and no action so it is not surprising that people are clinging to these aliens who do the same.

Jesus (if you believe he existed), Gandhi, Dr King, Malcom X all talked the talk, walked it, and died for it.

When these Galactic dudes show up and actually start helping to fix the planet, I'll concede they aren't full of doodoo. Until then...*makes rasberry sound*

BTW, don't give me the "they want us to do it ourselves" business. I work relief and I could say the same to countries affected by drought, disease, and civil war; that they fix it themselves...but that would be mean, wouldn't it?

If you have the means it is your duty to help.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Rintendo]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Check out Montalk.net This guy has the best website ever created. detailing the alien scenario.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ahh the classic Alien Messiah fallacy, people looking to aliens for some sortof savior almost like a messiah expecting them to help save humanity from itself. Proof? none.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ahh the classic Alien Messiah fallacy, people looking to aliens for some sortof savior almost like a messiah expecting them to help save humanity from itself. Proof? none.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

all hail the great NavalFC has spoken he knows all. if he does not consider it a possibility then no one must.

all hail the great NavalFC who only believes in scientific methods, if i can't quantify it it does not exist

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I never claimed to know everything. part of being a true skeptic is being able to admit when I dont know, and not filling in unknowns with foolish and baseless explanations such as the aliens saving humanity explanation posed by this thread. Nor did I ever state that it was impossible for aliens to exist, but however claims such as this thread makes = baseless and ridiculous, and a common fallacy on display throughout human history in the form of religion where as now people are phasing aliens under the religous umbrella.

If the UFO field is ever to get true research attention by the main stream it has no choice but to accept the scientific method

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have some links to add here, could be helpfull, who knows..

We are ready

Who wrote the letter ?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yeah, Lueder is a great scam artist. I saw this guy speak at the last UFO expo and he was a geeky looking longhaired redneck with nothing new to say. It was like he just mouthed what he had read in books, or worse yet had seen on the discovery channel. He looked like a total stoner, so maybe that explains it. Who's leading who on a goosechase? Enough of this. We too smart to get caught in this snare.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What about the real existence of the raelians?! Who are they?! Because as far as is known, the raelians are here to stay forever and ever more, no matter what one says. Now, please, tell me who are the raelians and why are they here... Or maybe you are a lier and want to avoid this subject, because you just are trying to destroy them, is that correct?! So, please, tell me who are they and why they upset so many people when they only spread love on Earth and tell the truth... Is all this correct, I ask. Because I simply don't know, you said?! Excuse me but I cannot see you or read you please. Don't acuse me of that, because you are the one which does not make any... Talk to me, I talk to you. Thank you. Bla bla bla...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There was a post started earlier about the Reptilians coming to earth as well, maybe the 2 can share the cost of a website, just trying to helpout of town friends .

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Someone said way back in the beginning that the Pleadians were bad.

There are not bad, even if they have egoistic agenda's they are not as bad as the other involved races that I can pick up interdimensionally.

The Pleidians are from Sirrus the North star. They helped the whole cristianity and jesus coming into being. Hense the three wise men follow the north star sirrus. The brighest in the sky. Also not to distant in comparison to many stars in our sky.

No I have no proof, of interdimension travel. You can't put interdimension proof onto a computer screen. This is 2 dimensional and Third dimension.

There are many races involved with us. god I just get a chill now saying that.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

Having read the Allies of Humanity material a number of months ago, I was flabergasted in the way that it resonated with me. I think that, regardless of beliefs, that the message on their website and in their books is of great value. It speaks of discernment and understanding, knowledge and freedom and of our place in the greater community. We have a choice as to how our future will play out, and not just our future, but the future of the human race. Whether or not you believe now in the presence of ET is irrelevent. What is relevent is that we choose how we are going (or not) to go forward in the universe. According to the AoH this choice may be readily apparent imminently , but even if it is not the choice is still ours.

We can choose to continue as we have been, centered on the self, or we can come to the understanding that humanity is ultimately one great entity. If we are not alone in the universe, then we will one day have the opportunity to enter the greater community together as a unified entity. If we are alone in the universe, then we should cherish what we have/are because it is very very precious. I personally believe the former and wish for us to come together and make a choice that allows our children's children to engage with the rest of the universe in a positive meaningful way.

If we, the human entity, are to continue, it must be because we have made the choice to do so on our own terms and under our own power. If we choose to rely on some other to carry us into the future, we may lose our strength, we may lose our desire, we may lose our ability to grow and to evolve into the greater community, we would be sequestered, put into the corner with a dunce-cap and we wouldn't be allowed to play with the other children.

Modern ontological philosophers have begun to identify ourselves in the right way, we must remember that we are one and that we must move forward as one, or not at all.

To those that decry the AoH for flogging books etc...a guy's still got to eat and books take a long time to write and bandwidth isn't exactly cheap.

I say everyone should read the AoH material, it's free on the website. Read it and consider it with discernment and let your intuition guide you as to its veracity....Personally, this material rang so true to me that I have no choice to believe in, if not the specific events it describes, then at the very least, the overarching philosophy that it relates.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Here's a link to conclusion of 5-part series on youtube, eloquent, persuasive:

www.youtube.com...

I've begun reading the docs at the website and find them supportive if a little tedious. They're on target but oblique, not condescending but careful of audience's minimal investment in radical change.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
1 year on from the start of this thread...and I'm now busy with these books. I finished the first book yesterday.

I was wondering if anyone else has any further input on this particular theory. Some members claimed that the messages within these books resonated with them.

If this message were true, it would help explain a few things I guess
1. UFO's and USO's
2. Government secrecy
3. Abductions, kidnappings
3. Cattle mutilations
4. Validation of Dulce base claims
5. Presence of different species on earth

The one thing that does confuse me is the apparent contradiction in the message. The allies first say that these collectives will not let this planet be destroyed, as it is too valuable. Then they go on to say that the planets resources(including humans) will be consumed leaving it barren, and that the collective will just move on.

I am interested in this though. It might just be a part of a larger puzzle.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join