It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America the new Nazi Germany?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

So the conquest of Western America and the Native Tribes, annexation of Northern Mexico, subjugation of the Confederacy, annexation of numerous Polynesian islands including Hawaii, invasion of the Phillippines, Cuba, and Puerto Rico, establishment of unofficial Protectorates like Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Iraq, and Afghanistan doesn't equal empire? Plus we have bases with thousands of personnel in Spain, the UK, Germany, Italy, and Turkey. I should also mention the US Navy dominates the world's oceans. None of that equals Empire?

America's entire history has involved policies of imperialism from the failed invasion of Canada during the War of 1812, the Louisiana Purchase, crushing Indian guerillas in Florida and the Southeast, ethnic cleansing of the Southeast of Indians aka "the Trail of Tears" relocation to Oklahoma, colonization and American rebellion in Mexico which lead to the break away republic of Texas, and on and on and on. Just look up Manifest Destiny.

Conquest, Annexation, Occupation, Subjugation those are concepts History associates with Empires. The United States became an empire as soon as it laid claim to the land between the Appalachian Mountains and Mississippi River.

What does McDonalds have to do with anything? Why do you bring it up? Have I mentioned McDonalds?

Facts:

The US incarcerates mostly non American citizens without due process, there have been very few exceptions.

The President has not invoked Martial Law. Even after Hurricane Katrina it was not invoked.

So are you telling me that the UK has never had police state like policies?
Do I need to mention Northern Ireland?

Even with the Patriot Acts, The US still has far more rights and liberties than most of the planet. The Third World stretching from Latin America to Southeast Asia is a nightmare. Turn on the news, look at Tibet and China, Turkey and the Kurds, Burma, and so on.

I'm sorry if the US doesnt have same amount freedom one might find in Switzerland, the Netherlands, Norway or Sweden. That does not make us Fascists. America is not police state. We have some corrupt cops who get out of hand, but we don't have a set police policy like China. Even as bad as our cops are, theyre better than Mexico's or I would even say Eastern Europe's.

We are not a Dictatorship. We never have been and it will be very difficult to have one here. Legally were a Federal Democratic Republic. In reality we operate as a Plutocratic Oligarchy that is influenced by a Mob, the Masses. We have always been that way. The Founding Fathers for the most part were Oligarchs and Plutocrats, especially Alexander Hamilton and the Federalists. Thomas Jefferson tried to fight it and failed. Andrew Jackson tried to change it and failed. The Confederacy paid the ulitmate price trying to escape it.

Thats who we are, thats our history.

Were not some bizarre fantasy Nazis. Were an Empire, have always been one. We have always had an Aristocratic Elite, from the Revolution to the Present. One whose wealth and support of the masses give them power.

Am I proud of it? Not really, but its the better than what the majority of the planet has. I'm thankful I live here and not in Africa, the Middle East or China.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

...what he said.

Very erudite, wish I could be that eloquent, but I tend to take it to extremes.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Lol no way we are related to nazi germany period, at that this is a hurt topic to many im sure of and even thought i understand what your saying this is very disrespectful. Not quite sure why i even posted on this thread i guess its to deny it but whatever. This is very crazy at that...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Here comes the goose steppin Americans too take over the world. I think the Russians and Chinese should police the world at least they don't have second thoughts about killing people.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
the Illuminati cabal started in England and moved to the USA where it took roots farther back than you might care to know....the CFR, RIIA, Bilderbergers, Trilateralist......are the core. The 13 Illuminati families are in between. New World Order is on the way. The Vatican is also head and toe part of the evil that makes up this agenda.

reply to post by Majorwood

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

The Third World stretching from Latin America to Southeast Asia is a nightmare.

Latin America is far from a nightmare, and except for china.... i don't know much about southeast asia, but india is, for sure, not a nightmare.

Now, about latin America. Please, get your facts straight, because im insulted!
I don't live a nightmare, and i live in Latin America.
If fact, i wouldn't like to live in the US and not because the new world order, or bush. (Or just to avoid you
)
I wouldn't live there because i don't like how your country works in many aspects.
My polititians are as bad as yours, they get ellected here too, you know? but same as they do in the US, after elected they just do what they want :p
We have rights too! like any other constitution, and the main diference is that we can't have guns "for granted". We just have to keep away from a penal record and do a simple psicology test.
I like a lot of things from US, like games, a very nice music culture(Jazz, country and the like) and don't forget that marvelous animation culture, but still... i wouldn't live there.
At least here i can take of my shirt in a public zone and people won't look me like i scaped from a nuthouse. In fact there are other things i hate about US, the comercials (though very nice some of them) are just obnoxious. Telemarketers... i hate those too...

Life is diferent in diferent countries, with advantages and disadvanges. And you would surprise how many nightmarish countries are more free, in diferent aspects than the US

The point is... the next time you call a place you have never been into a nightmare, make sure you didn't pick your idea of a country from "Colateral Damage".

Now that i exausted my righteous rage.

I agree with you, US IS an empire, just not the mightiest, strongest, and marvelous of all time.

And about the Nazi state... well in the 50 your country didn't aprove black people to marry white people.
In the 80 your country said being Gay was a disease.
In the 2000 anyone with brown skin and a towel in his head (no offense just stereotiping) is a terrorist who comes to destroy your land and therefore should be punished (and it can be without a fair trial).

Before I end this post, please understand that i'm not saying the US is specially bad... but it has a long history of racial hate. And that's what nazism is in part.
Though i admit that you don't have a dictator in charge nor do you publicaly execute everyone that is racially hated.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesession

Southeast Asia is pretty bad, even if you don't count Police State policies.
India, though the largest democracy on earth, still has major issues with terrorism, poverty, and disease. Bangladesh, Nepal, Thailand, Burma, Vietnam. the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and even Singapore are not places where I would want to live. Singapore is nice and clean, but its not very free. Its a very real Corporate State. The others if not filled wth bad laws, have bad sanitation, health issues, crime, terrorism, or extreme poverty.

I apologize if I offended Latin Americans. There are some decent places to live but also some scary places. I personally can't think of anywhere in Central America I would want to live. South America has some decent places, but many of those nicer places require nicer amounts of money.
I had a platoon leader from Colombia and his wife was from Brazil. There are places in both of their home countries that are very nice if someone has money. There are also very scary and very poor places.

We have handgun checks kind of like the ones you describe here. It just doesn't apply to all weapons.

Some of those same things you hate here. we hate them as well. I don't know any US citizen who likes commercials or telemarketers.

Thats true some of the poorer and less sanitary countries sometimes are more "free". There are also lots of free diseases, crime, inflation, and health hazards. Lack of building codes, taxes, employment regulations, health standards, and environmental laws arn't exactly a good thing, even though its more "free".

Technically the US isn't the largest empire to ever exist. The Mongolians still have that title. The British still have the number two spot on that and the Tsarist Russian Empire/Soviet Union is number three. I think in square miles of land occupied and annexed we are number Four or maybe Five. When it comes to actual hegemony or influence I dont think anyone other Britain and the Soviet Union has come close though. Industrially both modern China is and the Soviet Union was close. Innovation is an area we excelled at. Three areas: Nuclear Power, Apollo Space Missions, and Computing. Directed Energy Weapons and Autonomous Battlefield Technology will be two new areas that we will dominate for the next few decades. Without a doubt we are the Wealthiest, but if the EU ever federalized they could be.

Thats true, our nation as whole has a very racist history. Times have changed and now it is not uncommon to see married couples of different races even in the South. I hope the country learns from Creole history and we literally become a giant pot of gumbo, meaning we all have black, white, hispanic, and native american relatives and ancestors. That way there is no racism at all, since we would be all "Raceless".

I know a number of Arabs who are not treated like that. One is one of the most prominent doctors here where I live.

I agree, terrible history of racism. I also say Gumbo. It is a dish that includes French, Spanish, African, German, Italian, and Native American ancestry. America can learn from it and Creole culture.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Invasion? Who would gain what by invading America?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Two things I see wrong with that scenario...

One is that the United States Military is definitely NOT spread thin...

As of April 2007, about 1,426,700 people are on active duty in the military with an additional 1,458,500 people in the seven reserve components.

Wiki

Sir, the issue I see here is that after this you go on to pour out the second and a bunch of details that showed that we had a whole lotta armed people and no one would attack us because of that. What I saw in my mind was a whole bunch of pop-guns, compared to what might be readied against us.

We, the people, are not allowed to carry and own what is out there to be armed with. An evisceration of the 2nd a? I suspect it is, whether meant to be or not...

Anyway, I have come in late, but had to point that out. Carry on then. [smile]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

But when Saddam was the darling of the west doing their dirty work who helped arm and plan the atrocities?

Surely your not that naïve?

US and the West aid Saddam

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Is this thread even about "America the new Nazi Germany" anymore? From the last several posts, I couldn't tell...

It's all around us, minus the jackboots, and yet all we as members seem to be able to produce are anti-war barbs and such.

Shame on us. (collectively). We deserve whatever we get for failure to remain focused. Oops, time to take my Ritalin. (Developed by Nazi doctors, of course).

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
Oops, time to take my Ritalin. (Developed by Nazi doctors, of course).

It was? When was methylphenidate developed, exactly?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Oops, time to take my Ritalin. (Developed by Nazi doctors, of course).

It was? When was methylphenidate developed, exactly?

No idea- I'm not really taking Ritalin, just a continuation of my "can't focus" comment. I don't even know who manufactures Ritalin.

This comedy technique is called tongue in cheek facetiousness. Yes, I made that up as well.

Just want to stay on topic for this fascinating and well thought out thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

No idea- I'm not really taking Ritalin, just a continuation of my "can't focus" comment. I don't even know who manufactures Ritalin.

It's Novartis, which used to be part of Ciba. Ciba is a Swiss company, and first patented "ritalin" in 1954, as a cure for Mohr's Disease. It wasn't until the 60s it was used to control ADHD.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Great info- which forces me to ask another question (thinking out loud)... How far off the mark was my "joke" about Ritalin being the product of the Nazi medical experimentation?

I mean, was Switzerland really "neutral" in WWII? I think they had their own agenda, and merely hid behind the neutrality as a means to maintain their sovereignty. That's just me though.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

It's Novartis, which used to be part of Ciba. Ciba is a Swiss company, and first patented "ritalin" in 1954, as a cure for Mohr's Disease. It wasn't until the 60s it was used to control ADHD.

Quite correct. I have to go deep into my data base on Methamphetamins to score the info of its creation. Until then- I will paraphrase then back up with the data.

Crystal Methamphetamine, more potent and easier to make than amphetamine, was first synthesized in Japan, in 1919. The crystalline powder was soluble in water, making it a perfect candidate for injection. It is still legally produced in the U.S., and sold under the trade name Desoxyn.

During World War II, amphetamines were widely used to keep the fighting men going. During the Viet Nam war, American soldiers used more amphetamines than the rest of the world did during WWII.

In Japan, intravenous methamphetamine abuse reached epidemic proportions immediately after World War II, when supplies stored for military use became available to the public.

In the United States in the 1950s, legally manufactured tablets of both dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine) and methamphetamine (Methedrine) became readily available and were used non medically by college students, truck drivers, and athletes.

As use of amphetamines spread, so did their abuse. Amphetamines became a cure-all for such things as weight control to treating mild depression.

It is a widely held belief that Emperor Hirohito had ordered the mandatory use of injectable amphetamines into the workers of Japan to assist in becoming an economic superpower for Japan to take over the position of production/distribution worldwide.

Further, Hirohito's chemists/scientists added synthetic compounds to these amphetimines which were then sold (cheap and/or donated) back to the Hitler Nazi regime. These newly enhanced amphetamines were far superior in "strength" to the German amphetamines developed in the late 1880's (I believe). Hirohito also knew this "super speed" instantly addictive to everyone who used it- no exceptions. This super speed gave the Nazi's the ability to march into Moscow in a blizzard and fight. Hirohito also knew that although its strength was unbeatable- its negative side effects were also just as fast to surface eventually leading to levels of paranoia and complete madness as well as sexual perversions. Hirohito knew Hitler's beliefs and policies and watched from his window as the Nazi's were cannibalizing themselves on every level.

Hirohito more than anyone in history is largely (IMO, solely) responsible for the fall of the Nazi power's party- during WWll.

Hirohito's chemic catastrophe begins as liquid God... The rest is self evident history!

Hirohito IMO was Satan in human form- and no one figured it out until after his passing.

Adolph Hitler was a depraved addicted sexual deviant and nothing more!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

I couldn't agree more. It seems like USNorthCom and SOCCOM have been manipulating and weaponizing attention deficit disorder.

I have seen the EXACT SAME inability to maintain focus on a single subject or train of thought for more than 3.2 minutes. A lot of it has to do with our way of life (in the US). Most people in my generation (31) and younger were not taught to pay attention in school and our education system hit the skids so hard that we didn't know what hit us, and our parents were too busy keeping a roof over our heads to be involved with our school and it's administration.

You are absolutely right about Nazi America though.

But all is not lost, check this out:

Conflict and Revolution

and this

Call to form a Continental Congress

So, America may look like Nazi Germany, but that doesn't mean that EVERYBODY in America is gong to stand by and let it.

Fairly soon, you all may see these trolls here on ATS (you know who you are) who are shilling for the NWO being charged with TREASON!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The 1929 Depression was planned not long after 1919. They planned a practice in 1920-1921, then flooded the stock market with funds to get the economy moving thus the roaring 20's. All the while the 1929 Depression was planned to lead us to WWII. In 1927, was the final meeting to set the date of the Depression and it went as scheduled in 1929. Second phase was the "Plot to seize the White House" google this in 1933, Little known fact, then the orchestrated and provocation of the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor by FDR, using LtCol McCollum's memo [Google this], for a plan of action. The main goal was to get into the war with Hitler. In 1928, one year before the planned Depression, Wall Street financed Hitler and the Nazi party fully through I.G. Farben Chemical Cartel. Reference the main characters....[Prescott Bush, DuPonts, Rockefeller's, Heny Ford, IBM and many more], as planned. Now the main goal leads us up to today with the final phase, a one world government. I have researched this for over 2 years and its all linked up even before 1928. Wall Street also financed the Lenin, Trosky, and the Bolshevik Revolution. Reference "Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler" and "Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution" both by Anthony Sutton. Never been refuted and never challenged on his research. Irrefutable. If I told you the rest, espeically about Al Qaeda's original roots, you would have to get an aspirin. Fact as I have the historical research and documents, Clinton Roosevelt [ancestorial cousin to FDR, in 1841 wrote the "Science of Government, Founded on Natural Law" which he got from Adam Weishaupt after he died in 1830's. Roosevelt plagarized with blessings from the Illuminati to produce this in 1841. Now, guess who with blessings copied this document and took credit as planned, for it. Yes, Karl Marx, and his Communist Manifesto in 1848. At the same time Karl Ritter of Frankfort University was given the assassignment to write the anti-thesis of communism and call it facism. He died and German so-called philosopher Freidrich Wilhelm Nietzache took his work over and also founded Nietzscheanism. This Nietzecheanism was later developed into Fascism and then into Nazism and was used to foment World War I and II. Nazism has been covered and called the New Age Religion soon to take the place of the vatican and become the one world government, soon.

reply to post by 1stAZRangers

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
" It would sure explain that big compound Bush just built in Paraguay. "

Sounds like we're gonna get to know another country, kinda like Vietnam and Iraq and Afghanistan...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
" It would sure explain that big compound Bush just built in Paraguay. "

Sounds like we're gonna get to know another country, kinda like Vietnam and Iraq and Afghanistan...

"Know," as in the Biblical "know?" It would seem that is what you are implying...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join