It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America the new Nazi Germany?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

I would also like to add, I understand your concern about the future of our nation as voiced in your original post.

I am not some kind of disinfo agent from above. I'm not even Republican.

I do see the Current Administration walking a fine line between arrogance and naivety in regards to the rest of the world. This is only temporary. The Current Administration will be out of office in less than one year. Then we'll have a new and different administration with new policies.

So I don't think or believe the current administration will start WW3 before they leave office.

If they do start WW3 I'll print out this message and literally eat my own words.
I'll put it on Youtube if want, in complete Cobra Commander uniform.

[edit on 30/3/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by glnflwrs

It's nice to see people like yourself with such open minds to the opinions of others. You symbolize the average American's mentality. One day you'll wake up and find yourself living in a World you hardly recognize, wondering how it all came about.

Then You'll find yourself asking questions like: "How could this of happened to me?" I did as I was told, believed what I was told to believe..

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Reply to post by dk3000

Let us not also forget that the British Empire had been in Iran as well in the past, though this does not possibly equate to the possibility of the US going there. A new century, a new fight although the same basic backbone: Christianity vs Islam; no matter what any one says about terrorism or weapons.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by glnflwrs
Anyone who thinks that America and Nazi Germany are comparable is an idiot and should be locked up because that kind of thinking is dangerous both to himself and others. He is stark raving mad.

Thank you for clearing that up, I believe I speak for everyone here when I say, "Why didn't we see that this is dangerous to not only ourselves to but others as well?" Those facts you presented to verify your claims were also spot on

Thread closed!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The biggest similarity I see between America and Nazi Germany are the anti-smoking tactics.

constitutionalistnc.tripod.com...

Look at our anti-smoking propaganda and you would swear it came right out of Nazi Germany.

Hitler would be proud!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
MikeboydUS, even if i agree with the idea that the US is not nazi Germany, you can see that some portions of its people bear some resemblance. After all there are still poeple thinking that bush is a good guy and that the war in Irak is justified.
Heck, i red a poster saying, and i paraphrase "We should have invaded north Korea before they had a chance to have nukes!.
There is in ceratin sectors a love for warmongering and the idea that USA is the best country in the world. With the best people, the Americans (!) inside it. (If you think about it, thats just propaganda. You are as much "American" as a canadian, a mexican, a brazilian or any other who lives in the whole continent).

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
So tell me who was the greatest empire in human history? Industry, Economy, Military, etc. There is no one who compared to the United States, especially at the pinnacle after World War 2.

I'm sorry to answer this, but "lol".
There were a lot of empires more than rome. And some of them eve bigger. Check for the Otoman empire. They even lasted until WW2. Assirian, Chinese (which is actually a very large country now), indian, Greek.
In fact, rome wasn't that "unstopable" as they tell us. They couldn't (as the greek before them) go farther east. I'm not sure if it was the Persian Empire by that time (because it has changed its name many times though remaining most of its territory).
Take notice that even the "post roman" europeans still kept fighting for the same lands in the crusade.

US is an empire in other terms. It IS a big country with many people and vast militar power. But at this moment, there are other big countries that share the cualities, China is one, some other say rusia.
And as an interesting fact, Brazil was once an Empire, and it got an Empress.
I coulnd't find a wiki link in english
but if you still want it...
pt.wikipedia.org...

I'm sure the TV told all of us (even not living in the US) how all powerfull you are, but thats not completely true. The US have been trying to expell a bunch of "gerrilleros" from the "north" south america jungles for more than 30 years. And they are still there.

tgambill
I won't qoute you cause i'm lacking space
What you said sound like its pointing in the right direction.
Also, it was said somewhere in the forums that the US made a base in Paraguay. I'm a little worried about how my country is receibing Chavez and not Bush. Not cause i like bush... but in this time, having bad diplomacy with US doesn't sound good.

Originally posted by moniker
Just consider that the people of the US doesn't elect a president per se, but only electors who then elect the president. They generally vote the same as the citizens, but are not always required to do so.

Is this true? can anyone else confirm me this?
I thought the US had a direct voting system.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Bluesession]

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Bluesession]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If Nazi Germany was a responce too materialistic, atheistic, Communism. Then maybe the U.S. is doing the same thing now?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by glnflwrs
Anyone who thinks that America and Nazi Germany are comparable is an idiot and should be locked up because that kind of thinking is dangerous both to himself and others. He is stark raving mad.

Thank you for clearing that up, I believe I speak for everyone here when I say, "Why didn't we see that this is dangerous to not only ourselves to but others as well?" Those facts you presented to verify your claims were also spot on

Thread closed!

Sorry- no disrespect Kleverone- but glnflwrs is not the first to have this viewpoint. A few examples because there is something to be learned:

Anyone who speaks in truth is often mistaken as a stark raving lunatic and dealt with accordingly.
Socrates

To announce truths is an infallible receipt for being persecuted.
Voltaire (1694-1778) French writer and historian.

Truth can never be told so as to be understood, and not be believed.
William Blake (1757-1827) British poet and painter.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived, and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.
John F. Kennedy (1917-1963) Thirty-fifth President of the USA

The truth that is suppressed by friends is the readiest weapon of the enemy.
Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1895) Scottish essayist, poet and novelist.

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.
Mark Twain (1835-1910) U.S. humorist, writer, and lecturer.

The people have a right to the truth as they have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Epictetus (50-120) Greek philosopher.

What glnflwrs and same ilk do not know about truth:

If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.
Émile Zola (1840-1902) French novelist.

Those are weaklings who know the truth and uphold it as long as it suits their purpose, and then abandon it.
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662) French mathematician, physicist and philosopher.

In this world, only those people who have fallen to the lowest degree of humiliation, far below beggary, who are not just without any social consideration but are regarded by all as being deprived of that foremost human dignity, reason itself -- only those people, in fact, are capable of telling the truth. All the others lie.
Simone Weil French Philosopher 1910-1943

My personal favorite:

When I tell any truth it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those who do.
William Blake (1757-1827) British poet and painter.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

The primary reason I posted to this, is due to those numerous flags and stars. My message was directed at them as well.

No problem, but maybe next time you may want to refrain from hitting the reply button under my name and just hit post reply

The fact that so many people seem to be blinded apparently by hate, that they would compare the US to a short lived, rapidly burnt out dictatorship is bizarre.

I'm not sure why you think these post are coming from a hateful place.
Once again no one is making a direct comparison, just noting the similarities. Huge difference.

That is the last time I'm saying it

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightlark
Reply to post by dk3000

Let us not also forget that the British Empire had been in Iran as well in the past, though this does not possibly equate to the possibility of the US going there. A new century, a new fight although the same basic backbone: Christianity vs Islam; no matter what any one says about terrorism or weapons.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Excellent point. Starred. Now lets add America to the British Empire- disguise it as freedom and hopefully all pissed off people will congregate over there. We have always been a pawn for the British Empire disguised as Freedom. This is very well known. The French were so impressed with this fairy tail that they helped us draft our Constitution and even gave us a statue of liberty as a gift for luck!

I just bet that Elizabeth laughed her ass off over that one!

This is my attempt to humorously cut to the chase of a very real and continuing deception. And you are quite astute in that Britain was first to go to Iran! Lots of people are blithely unaware of this and its significance - because nothing ever really happens until it happens in America... and that's the rub. And all of the religious axioms definitely apply because of how simple it is to remain at the top by blaming God and carrying His holy wishes.

After all one thing all religions have in common. Everyone one of them without exception. This is also the only thing they all have in common.

Those who believe are God's chosen people, and anyone who will deny this denies God, and the punishment is death!

Check it out for yourself. Every major religion that is- with say a million or more believers/followers. Jews-Christians/Catholics/Muslims everyone without exception- now that is amazing!

What does this have to with Nazi-ism, communism and the good old USA?

Well- every religious organization supported Hitler financially, morally and otherwise- that is until he went too far, too fast. He was well on his way to proclaiming himself THE deity- and someone had already staked that claim and they did not want anyone catching on by evil being exposed during a time when the "people" were still so heavily armed and emotionally reactive.

So they beat him up and made him an example of evil and were all collectively proclaimed to be heroes for it!

It is so obvious it makes me sick sometimes- and those in this thread who claim that people like me scare "rationally, educated intellects" to death my insane hatred for my country and have transmogrified my image into that of an angry, abused man who is not capable of rationale or nor logic because I am so deeply disturbed.

Most people are so duped they don't even know it- they are automatons with a provenance as far as I can see and their "education" gives them credibility and the ability to dismiss anyone at any time for any reason.

Why is this so? Because it works and when someone like me (I can only speak for myself here) points this out- it becomes apparent, regardless of evidence to the contrary- that I am in fact suffering from a self reinforced delusion. I am far from being alone- but I can only speak for myself.

This has reached a point of critical mass where one day soon- very soon (IMO) where they are just going to say screw it they (meaning us) figured it out.

When this day happens even this site will cease to exist or become something else and there will not be people saying I was misled- I am so sorry- or you were right I should have listened because the apologists and I will be dead.

And no those who remain will not be posting things like- "They were so stupid- can you believe we got away with that" or anything like it. They will be glad we are gone at best- however I doubt they will give us a thought either way.

Here's a scenario that is likely:

Some one says something like- I miss Darrell- he was off the chain crazy- funny as hell and I really wish he got it so he could be here....BAM a bullet goes through the guys head because even that seemingly sweet recall could lead to undoing.

The new history will be accepted without question and anything mentioning or even remotely re-mindful of "our" past will not and cannot be tolerated- regardless of intent.

Personally the bright side of genocide is never having to exist in that reality at all- which to me is an enormous blessing regardless of how cruel, nasty and horrible my demise will be at the hands of my opposition

[edit on 30-3-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I was of that belife that the US is heading for nazi like states maybe not now but eventually.. then I saw you comparison with the Roman empire...
so as others have implied what if the nwo is and has always been meaning the elite the people who hold the power planning everything out? so Germany and the Empires before have been test models for world domination eventually? Puppet Hitler in IMO rushed it and the elite was quick to make damage control, now they are trying again with a mix of Nazi and Roman emperialisim. I just don't know what to belive anymore but one thing i can comprehend is that international bankers always profit from wars it was the same people ochestrating the 1929 depression and bought companies at firesale prices also them who funded hitler and the US under the 2 world war. Now JP morgan bought up bears i think it was called. There are those companies with international bankers backing doing it al over again. So it would make sence if you take the History of the failed empires, to make the next atempt on overtaking as covert as possible. Oh yeah and they run the federal reserve ofcourse... Then its a little foggy but makes sence some claime bush is blood releated to the English royal familie... And he has been given a medal of honour that symbolizes Loyalty hmm.... But then he is also skull and bones with deal almost exclusively with nazi symbology
so long story short before democracy it was the monarchs that was runing the world.. the people got upset and then rebelled. Then was America who introduced the "freedom" idea witch spread across the planet changeing
the way things where done, resulting in royalty power loss so they infiltrated the system, made it to what it is now, rueling from the shadows so they won't be blamed officialy IMO. So is Americas goverment turning into nazi? yes but also Roman ideology becourse its the same bloodlines/families who have been screwing up again and again and also them who made currency and are runing it globaly IMO. Think about it or if you know explain to me what is Royalty who decided they should be rulers? why do we still accept the concept of someone being noble or worth more than the avarage person? Royalty has existed for a long time and conflicts in the past have always been between royal families, but the people who would fight that conflict. the world would be better without them IMO
last as I said the second world war was funded by international bankers among them the Rotschilds who is and English banking empire with ties to the brittish royals so that would make it plausibel that they plan whats happens next Someone also said the US was invading Iraq and Afghanistan just like the British had done ............ maybe its like if you kill the head the body will follow but kill the body and the head will get a new...end

To others I belive that We are in for a ride what it will bring dosen't look good with the signs all over.. my country are adopting many ideas from in the US like no smoking replica of news studios talkshows mtv ect ect and I see people getting dumber and dumber or maybe just narrowminded BUT alot is beginnig to look criticaly on politics and how our state minister is running after bush like a even lower puppet jumping on the false Iraq war wagon so i belive the US is just the first stop if the powers that be succede If so I guess generations all over will slowly become docile non thinking drones ready for monkey see monkey do

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well... having read all this thread , I can safely say there are grounds for a good hard think about the world and what is happening it , but to be so small minded as to look at ONLY the USA as the target of what can only be described as a scuppering attempt, is blinkered at best.
In the UK our government has time and again acted outside the common interest of the people, and often directly against the wishes of the majority . Mere cost of living , and the restrictions placed upon the methods of earning money , are eating the country alive , degree by subtle degree. Crime is rising , drugs still get into the country even though our navy is one of the best in the world and our borders are tiny . Preachers and teachers involve themselves with the young, leaders involve themselves in the money of private citizens , the man in the street knows only the struggle to earn enough to live, the powerful know only the best chef in town and the number of a good wine merchant. These things are just the shadows of a gargantuan, monolithic, monument to evil that is gripping every single rich nation of the world , in a gentle sickly vice grip, that will choke our very souls from our bodies , and cast our memories to the wind like so much charcoal from an old fire.
It will get worse. It will not get better. In my lifetime, there will be terror and conflict as has never been seen on earth since records began, and no one alive today will be "ready" for it , no matter how hard or wise. But there again I knew that when I found out I lived in a country who would join a war that might kill hundreds of thousands of innocent non combatants.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Is America the new Nazi Germany?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
William Kunstler once said (in the 70's)..... "Whether it is evident or not, the shadow of the swastika looms over America."

We have become so soft and fat, cushioned from any true reality that it won't take much to send us as a people running towards the promise of security offered by some demogogue... another 9/11 an economic meltdown... food shortages... not much at all.

99% of Americans, myself included, wouldn't last a week on the streets of Calcutta or Bombay... muchless Baghdad.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

To answer your question, no. The reason being Germany had most of it's citizens behind it during that dark time in their history. Hitler convinced a nation to help him purge an entire religion, GWB can not even get his own people in a row little alone selling BS to the U.S. about war. I guess we are lucky someone as smart as Hitler isn't in the White House.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Friend watch Esoteric Agenda video at Google/ punch box Google only video and you know the rest. Things are not good for the common man these days if you haven't seen this it may put things in perspective. The video put in place concepts I have had for years this has all been carefully orchestrated over many centuries The Global Elite Trilateral, SS Bilderburg TotenGruppenn, thats my name for them.
Not to Fear it will all come out in the wash albeit thing's on this earth are going to get allot worse before they get better. Not to despair or fear its a natural process.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dark_matter06

To answer your question, no. The reason being Germany had most of it's citizens behind it during that dark time in their history. Hitler convinced a nation to help him purge an entire religion, GWB can not even get his own people in a row little alone selling BS to the U.S. about war. I guess we are lucky someone as smart as Hitler isn't in the White House.

Sorry- usually not one to grab a question or statement to another. I just had too this time because you are so incomprehensibly wrong it frightens me. I am not an easily frightened person.

First- Most German citizens thought Hitler was a joke and he was not taken seriously. After atrocity after atrocity they became more terrorized to react because he was in power much to the astonishment of a bewildered nation. I do not care what you believe- most German citizens were responding patriotically to a lunatic spouting strength and rebuilding a collapsed/defeated country. This support was rallied and then when Hitler seated himself on the throne of Germany- the people had no idea how that part happened.

The fear drove many people insane with anger which Hitler directed at whom he chose- Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Drug-addicts, Criminals- and while Jews claim the most losses the world forgets the others who died and many of them were German protesters. During this sickening time there were rewards for patriotism and allegiance- rewards such as your life and/or the life of your children and families to be spared.

Hitler re-directed human survival instincts and a massive blame shift occurred and still has significant power today- enough to hide and mask the true motivations of the German people who by majority disagreed with Hitler- sadly most were not willing to die for it and nor to sacrifice their families and loved ones either.

Please get your facts straight in dealing with this horrible history. Shame whether its yours or not is crippling and often fatal because it can kill the human spirit- thus lessons cannot be learned- which is why it is happening again.

Have a discussion with a German citizen who was alive then- just bring up the subject and watch their robust face change as they shrink into shame and humiliation even though they did not have direct involvement. Its mind-blowing and very sad. Often they will break into tears and beg the conversation be shifted.

Then again- many will never believe this could happen here- even when they are being loaded into an airconditioned freight car for "processing".

[edit on 31-3-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hitler wanted to rid the world of the jews.
he thought they were trying to take over.
iv studies this at lenght, and it was hitlers belief that the jews were trying to controll the world.

America, right now, are trying to own the world.

i have views on this, but they will upset many, so i wont go into it.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

To answer your question, no. The reason being Germany had most of it's citizens behind it during that dark time in their history.

No it did not ( 37% voted for him and the majority would rather have a going on senile Hindenburg) and i really suggest that you read threads before commenting on them.

Hitler convinced a nation to help him purge an entire religion,

What religion got purged? Churches FLOURISHED under Hitlers rule and that was the intent given how Nazism co-opted regular conventional religious notions.

Look , omg, even the wiki people have figured this out!

en.wikipedia.org...

And here's a few quotes for good measure:

www.stephenjaygould.org...

GWB can not even get his own people in a row little alone selling BS to the U.S. about war.

Neither could Hitler and that's why he needed a few hundred thousand thugs to beat up the opposition and generally make it impossible for Germans to hear other messages. Why did Hitler gain so few votes despite the massive financial support of German heavy industry and large corporations?

I guess we are lucky someone as smart as Hitler isn't in the White House.

It's a sure thing that Hitler was a genius compared to Bush ,despite the fact that Hitler never cared to ( or somehow wasn't able) finished high school, but what does that really matter given how many highly intelligent well informed people advises them?

Stellar

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

To answer your question, no. The reason being Germany had most of it's citizens behind it during that dark time in their history.

It's a sure thing that Hitler was a genius compared to Bush ,despite the fact that Hitler never cared to ( or somehow wasn't able) finished high school, but what does that really matter given how many highly intelligent well informed people advises them?

Stellar

The elite figured it out that geniuses are not a good idea in positions of power- this is why we now have galactic stupidity rampant in authority positions. When their incompetence no longer serves to close the curtain and risk their exposure then moral behavior is used to discredit.

Adolph Hitler was an occultist and and being that every religious group Jews Catholics, et all consider themselves to be the "chosen" people- Hitler simply focused on a religion which was not widely held. Judaism by numbers was no threat. An easily constructed conspiracy to give Jews more power than they had- yet remained the smallest group- it was easy to conquer and claim superiority. By reverse engineering thoughts a beliefs its becomes clear that Hitler merely directed generally hated viewpoints.

The clue is that Hitler solicited and received the blessing of the Pope and the support of the Catholic Church which was the strongest. He knew how to get the bully to back him up.

Hitlers meteoric rise to power is of tremendous significant importance in understanding how it all happened- because no one rose that fast in history.

Have you ever wondered why Adolph Hitler remains an icon today and yet Stalin, Lenin, Mao and many more pale in comparison?

I say its because Adolph Hitler (not physically) is still alive and well- that's why and that's the only reason.

Why wasn't his history destroyed and tossed out as rubbish or kept only as an example of what NOT to be. Actions speak louder than words.

Look around.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join