It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America the new Nazi Germany?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It could turn into that, yes. I made an extensive thread about this previously. Here is a link to it. Coming Nazification of America

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
The 1929 Depression was planned not long after 1919. They planned a practice in 1920-1921, then flooded the stock market with funds to get the economy moving thus the roaring 20's. All the while the 1929 Depression was planned to lead us to WWII. In 1927, was the final meeting to set the date of the Depression and it went as scheduled in 1929. Second phase was the "Plot to seize the White House" google this in 1933, Little known fact, then the orchestrated and provocation of the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor by FDR, using LtCol McCollum's memo [Google this], for a plan of action.

This is very interesting, can you expand on this at all? Do you know who was involved in flooding the market with funds? The Germans had been planning the war before the ink was dry on the Versailles Treaty, the creation of the Danzig corridor and the division of Prussia made a second world war inevitable. As both the Dulles brothers attended the Paris Peace Conference I would be interested to know if they had any involvement with flooding the market with funds and/or organising any of the events you detail above or in arguing for establishing the Danzig Free State???

Originally posted by tgambill
The main goal was to get into the war with Hitler. In 1928, one year before the planned Depression, Wall Street financed Hitler and the Nazi party fully through I.G. Farben Chemical Cartel. Reference the main characters....[Prescott Bush, DuPonts, Rockefeller's, Heny Ford, IBM and many more], as planned. Now the main goal leads us up to today with the final phase, a one world government. I have researched this for over 2 years and its all linked up even before 1928. Wall Street also financed the Lenin, Trosky, and the Bolshevik Revolution. Reference "Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler" and "Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution" both by Anthony Sutton. Never been refuted and never challenged on his research.

Does Anthony Sutton go into any detail about how Lenin was transported back to Russia after his ten year exile? I've been trying to flesh this out, various dubious sources sweep it away with Jewish bankers, a Warburg or a Rothschild, I think the latter is most likely to have put up some of the money given their history with the Tsars, Warburg may have been the Swiss to German to Swedish contact. I'd really appreciate anything further you have on this. I know General Ludendorf arranged for his safe passage through Germany, but I am interested who got him from Sweden to Russia. There were three Swedish Communists who physically helped him, but I would like to know who the Swedish contact with Germany and Russia was.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
It could turn into that, yes. I made an extensive thread about this previously. Here is a link to it. Coming Nazification of America

This is an excellent companion thread- which has a tendency to bring out the debunkers/dis-information agents who are desperately trying to re-frame the truth into something other than what it is by using linguistics rather than logic to hide/disguise Nazi America. The good news is the majority of America is fully aware as is most of the modern world.

It does not matter how eloquent the spin is or gets- The sheeple have awakened.

Here is another breaking thread which proves this thread valid as well as speaker's thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=4197308#pid4197308

So say what you will as it unfolds in front of us- call it what you will with spin and re-framing. The new PC titles and talk which amounts to the same thing- but the people do know what time it is and action is being taken.

THIS IS HAPPENING!

[edit on 4-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
The elite figured it out that geniuses are not a good idea in positions of power- this is why we now have galactic stupidity rampant in authority positions.

So since when does the stupid naturally rise to the top of the capitalistic system to be exploited by those who have largely inherited their wealth? Why do i have to presume that the people who are getting fabulously wealthy at my expense are STUPID? Isn't that the type of reasoning that so many liberal intellectuals have used to undermine progressive organizing and action?

When their incompetence no longer serves to close the curtain and risk their exposure then moral behavior is used to discredit.

Sure but i don't see why stupidity is a prerequisite for being used by others even more powerful than yourself?

Adolph Hitler was an occultist and and being that every religious group Jews Catholics, et all consider themselves to be the "chosen" people- Hitler simply focused on a religion which was not widely held. Judaism by numbers was no threat. An easily constructed conspiracy to give Jews more power than they had- yet remained the smallest group- it was easy to conquer and claim superiority. By reverse engineering thoughts a beliefs its becomes clear that Hitler merely directed generally hated viewpoints.

Hitler exploited the widely held knowledge that there are in fact a small elite in Europe that holds vast power and simply exploited the very human suspicious of those people that are not part, and in some instances do their damnest not to integrate, of the local population. As can be seen by the voting numbers and the fantastical lies spread by Hitler and other NSDAP speakers Germans were not all that easily fooled and the vast majority were by no means fooled by this nonsense.

The clue is that Hitler solicited and received the blessing of the Pope and the support of the Catholic Church which was the strongest. He knew how to get the bully to back him up.

He sure did and i will easily rather blame those organizing entities for Hitlers rise to power and crimes than i will any significant sub-section of the German people.

Hitlers meteoric rise to power is of tremendous significant importance in understanding how it all happened- because no one rose that fast in history.

Hitler's rise was not really meteoric and the only reason we are really talking about him today is because it's relative recent and he managed to gain partial control of a Central European power.
I think Napoleon's rise of public prominence was easily as meteoric but i will admit that it was certainly more deserved than Hitlers.

Have you ever wondered why Adolph Hitler remains an icon today and yet Stalin, Lenin, Mao and many more pale in comparison?

Because he happened to gain prominence in a country with a exceedingly professional military machine? Because he was allowed to build on that professionalism for half a decade thus enabling him to become a threat to other continental powers? Because most people are too damn ignorant and have not been propagandized properly about the crimes of Stalin, Lenin and Mao?

I say its because Adolph Hitler (not physically) is still alive and well- that's why and that's the only reason.
Why wasn't his history destroyed and tossed out as rubbish or kept only as an example of what NOT to be. Actions speak louder than words.
Look around.

Well i would say that to properly co-opt human activities for their purposes they must first convince us that we are inherently evil/sinful ( the various religions are doing a bang up job of this) and that since human nature is a supposedly a constant our resistance has been been significantly, and certainly fundamentally, undermined.

Stellar

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

Stellar- I am only going to address the stupidity claim because I do not wish to derail this thread with my knowledge of Hitler and his manipulative techniques. We agree on too many of the points with the exception that you believe Adolph Hitler exposed an evil JEWISH cabal was/is running the show. We should start a thread together on this subject. I am game for that.

I digress-

The elite use stupid people to steal your money for a psychological reasons. The first is- you will never believe it can happen because wouldn't this make you more stupid than the stupid person who duped you? Therefore, discarded (EGO).

Stupid people are easier to control because they know they are stupid and therefore are willing to take the money and run. They are privileged to sit at the privileged table and accept all of the praise that they are not stupid, by the elite and that they are mis-understood by people who are really stupid (FALSE EGO)- then they go out and do incredibly stupid things with a confidence greater than the most intelligent.

Then extremely smart people scratch their heads (like monkeys; looking even more stupid for not be able to figure it out)- because superior intellect states this is not possible.

A few examples- I could place every world leader- but this should make my point.

George Bush is stupid- Tony Blair is stupid- Ineedah Dinnerjacket (Iran) is stupid- Putin is stupid.

The world people (you and me and the rest) want peace. We want war to end. We want freedom and Justice. We want truth. We want to live and we want to contribute these values.

My few examples above all have stated they believe in and wish to bring us all our wishes because these are their wishes as well. Yet they do the opposite to achieve this and they all are receiving their tasks from someone/thing else. The effect of this is also obvious.

They are stupid- but the person(s) issuing the real orders are not stupid- they simple have another agenda and are selling it to the rest of us as if it is our ownl These elite cannot sell their agenda because they are smart- so they use stupid people do it for them because there are more of them to accomplish this.

If a smart person like you were to sit with one of them and ask your questions- the only way they could make sense and be truthful would be to bring in a stupid interpreter to confuse your questions until finally you realize that your questions are stupid.

Have you ever done any research into George W. Bush's past business history or met a few people from his social circle before he rose to power? His entire history is nothing but one stupid thing after another. He would never have made it to the "top" if he had even a modicum of intelligence.

Stupid people are not without some skills. Charm and an infectious laugh do not require intelligence. Mimicry is another skill which does not require intelligence- only practice. If a stupid person was told to put a square peg into a square hole day after day- repetition would kick in and this action could be labeled (and often is) learning.

Meanwhile back on earth- more and more intelligent, smart, savvy and resourceful people are being downsized as stupid (or less competent) people rise up in corporations, politics, religions- the list goes on!

This is why we are running around in circles repeating history- atrocity after atrocity- lesson after lesson. It is because the idiots at the top are stupid- and a stupid person who thinks they are smart and really believes this becomes INSANE.

The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Now someone/thing wants this exact result of repetition or someone smart would be running the show.

Brilliance is simple. Stupidity is complex because it cannot justify its own actions.

It doesn't matter if someone is Jewish, Christian, Catholic, Muslim. If they screw you over- cut them off at the knees regardless what BS story (religious or otherwise) they claim as justification for taking what is yours....ours...the worlds.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I suppose in some respects these might be considered 'minor' differences but since i have frequently employed tens of thousands of words to make less significant points this was probably unavoidable.

Originally posted by dk3000
Stellar- I am only going to address the stupidity claim because I do not wish to derail this thread with my knowledge of Hitler and his manipulative techniques.

Hitler is always going to be a person worth talking about so if you want to i will most certainly be listening.

We agree on too many of the points with the exception that you believe Adolph Hitler exposed an evil JEWISH cabal was/is running the show. We should start a thread together on this subject. I am game for that.

I am sure there are plenty of threads dealing with that particular theory so you should just search for one if you want to add any ideas. For the record i don't believe that Hitler exposed such a plot or even really believe that Hitler thought he was exposing such a plot and that all that nonsense was largely for those citizens that cared to listen. As for which religion those who do run the world prescribe to i doubt it's anything we can describe with references to popular notions of god.

I digress-

The elite use stupid people to steal your money for a psychological reasons. The first is- you will never believe it can happen because wouldn't this make you more stupid than the stupid person who duped you? Therefore, discarded (EGO).

Digression is hardly a problem if it's done for a reason! The elite SOMETIMES use stupid people as they are normally more loyal and certainly easier to control and manipulate but such people are unreliable in that they just can't seem to look after themselves and stay away from kids/prostitutes/corruption and various other selfish indulgences that must be covered up and or employed for the common purpose of keeping the citizenry under control. It is for this reason that the vast majority of 'leaders' are by no means stupid ( in terms of IQ at least) even if they sometimes do as badly as the rest of us intelligent people in the so called 'free market' system. In a dog eat dog world even the brightest fail and sometimes persistently.

Stupid people are easier to control because they know they are stupid and therefore are willing to take the money and run.

I have rarely met a truly stupid person that would freely admit it and the one or two i have met online or in real life that did i did not believe as they clearly did not believe that they were THAT far behind. It's simply not human to seriously by into the notion that you are 'stupid' and while most people would admit to failings in some areas they believe that their skills in other areas can and does make up for it. That being said intelligent people take plenty of money and run with it as they are intelligent enough to know which side their bread are buttered on and will only stab you in the back when it's no longer profitable to serve you. Since the elites do not lack money and resources intelligence and training normally serves them loyally.

They are privileged to sit at the privileged table and accept all of the praise that they are not stupid, by the elite and that they are mis-understood by people who are really stupid (FALSE EGO)- then they go out and do incredibly stupid things with a confidence greater than the most intelligent.

There are very few people that do not like to have their ego's stroked and in my experience/understanding a person of average intellect are happy with the love of his family and friends while a highly intelligent person demands the adoration of large masses. I am far more concerned over the ego's of the super intelligent than of those with entirely human expectations.

Then extremely smart people scratch their heads (like monkeys; looking even more stupid for not be able to figure it out)- because superior intellect states this is not possible.

Do i look confused? I have found that people of average intelligence are normally closer to the truth of the matter than those who went to university and college to suffer further indoctrination. In that some people entirely lack formal educations they will most probably succumb to the elite's in the long run but won't so often serve them as they are not the type that serves others.

A few examples- I could place every world leader- but this should make my point.

George Bush is stupid- Tony Blair is stupid- Ineedah Dinnerjacket (Iran) is stupid- Putin is stupid.

George Bush does not seem to be very good at most of the things we consider necessary to survive in a free market economy but what's wrong with Ahmadinejad's doctorate in , i think, civil engineering, or Putin's and Blair's degree's in law? Why do you wish to argue that these people are normally people of either average intellect or ability? What is served by pretending that either them or their masters did not rise, and certainly stay, at the top by having above average means?

The world people (you and me and the rest) want peace. We want war to end. We want freedom and Justice. We want truth. We want to live and we want to contribute these values.

I am not sure if people really want to the truth, and certainly not all of it at once, because we are after all human and like to believe what suits us but i can certainly agree that the worlds people want a general peace in which to pick our personal fights, the freedom to live on our feet instead of on our knees before self appointed master and justice enough to seek the revenge of our choosing when we are wronged. Now i do not wish to pretend that we are all in agreement as to how these goals and ideas should be balanced but i would bet that we would do pretty well if left alone to sort out our personal differences without foreign interventions.

My few examples above all have stated they believe in and wish to bring us all our wishes because these are their wishes as well. Yet they do the opposite to achieve this and they all are receiving their tasks from someone/thing else. The effect of this is also obvious.

The effects are not so obvious as you for one seem to presume that they might generally BELIEVE that they are doing those things when we have massive volumes of internal documents that shows that they very frequently KNOWINGLY do illegal and terrible things against the common interest of those they pretend to serve. I could have prescribed to the notion of stupid functionaries at high levels if their own documents did not give them away but since it does i can only agree that on lower levels there are certainly millions of functionaries that for the most part believe they are serving the only possible system and doing so as best they can.

They are stupid- but the person(s) issuing the real orders are not stupid- they simple have another agenda and are selling it to the rest of us as if it is our ownl These elite cannot sell their agenda because they are smart- so they use stupid people do it for them because there are more of them to accomplish this.

Intelligent people ( we are talking brute IQ's) can be better liars than stupid people because they simply have a greater ability to process data to arrive at words and ideas that will appeal to the self serving nature of human beings. Sure stupid people can repeat such lies but if they are as dull witted as George W seems to be i think they do more damage than good. Clinton and Blair can both lie to your face and despite the fact that you KNOW they are you find yourself trying to believe them. It's just not in our nature to either think the worse ( sure we are suspicious but what's that got to do with anything?) of other human beings or for that matter to attempt figuring out complex millenia old conspiracies.

If a smart person like you were to sit with one of them and ask your questions- the only way they could make sense and be truthful would be to bring in a stupid interpreter to confuse your questions until finally you realize that your questions are stupid.

Thanks for the confidence in my abilities.
You sure have a dim view of intelligence for someone who thinks themselves intelligent!

Have you ever done any research into George W. Bush's past business history or met a few people from his social circle before he rose to power? His entire history is nothing but one stupid thing after another. He would never have made it to the "top" if he had even a modicum of intelligence.

Just a little and no, i have not met anyone related to him or his business practices.
His entire history is not 'one stupid thing after another' as he became the president of the USA which millions of other 'stupid' people have not managed to achieve. Sure this has more to do with his family connections than with his IQ but couldn't they have picked Jeb or do you reckon their keeping him for later? I don't understand why you think intelligence disqualifies one from such powerful a position when we have plenty of startlingly intelligent people doing truly horrendous things for the right type of reward?

Stupid people are not without some skills. Charm and an infectious laugh do not require intelligence.

Well if they are charismatic they are probably not 'stupid' as to endear yourself to others you must understand what they want and have to give it to them. These days they call that EQ ( emotional intelligence or something) but frankly i think it's more closely tied to conventional IQ than some of them would like to admit. I just don't buy into the notion that snake oil salesmen, even those who aren't in fact selling the Chinese variety, are 'stupid' in any sense of the word.

Continued

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Mimicry is another skill which does not require intelligence- only practice. If a stupid person was told to put a square peg into a square hole day after day- repetition would kick in and this action could be labeled (and often is) learning.

That's exactly what it is, learning which happens to be the basis of our current education systems if not the only way to do it. As far as i know we mimick intelligence long before we have any mental process that could yield intelligent results.

Meanwhile back on earth- more and more intelligent, smart, savvy and resourceful people are being downsized as stupid (or less competent) people rise up in corporations, politics, religions- the list goes on!

Why must they be competent or stupid, instead of intelligent, to understand that a economy based on wage slavery needs managers by the bucket load? Isn't this exactly the type of result intelligence would yield and isn't that why you don't find many highly intelligent people that tries to earn a living by physical labour instead aiming to think for and manage others? Why should we pretend that those who can't see what the system TRULY demands of them are the smart folk and where is the evidence that this is happening? If the type of people you describe are getting laid off it's because they either don't know what is demands of them or can't be trusted to do onto other the injustices that capitalism requires for so called 'growth'.

This is why we are running around in circles repeating history- atrocity after atrocity- lesson after lesson. It is because the idiots at the top are stupid- and a stupid person who thinks they are smart and really believes this becomes INSANE.

Well as i have outlined i don't see how their generally consistent ability to keep control over society makes them 'stupid' or how our increasing rights and means , in terms of resources, shows that we do not in fact learn from history. If we did not learn from history we would not have the success stories that at least a few modern states represents and while everything is not getting better for everyone the suppression of the majority have certainly become more taxing with the passage of time.

The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Now someone/thing wants this exact result of repetition or someone smart would be running the show.

That's one of the definitions and as far as i can tell it's not one of the more accurate one's. Smart people are running the show and that's why they are staying ahead and generally managing to suppress popular democratic struggle.

Brilliance is simple. Stupidity is complex because it cannot justify its own actions.

Maybe you can clarify as in my knowledge we, humans, naturally and self interestedly justify our actions by appeals to logic and 'facts'. In fact some would argue that our conscious mind is not much other than a tool with which to justify our goals or deeds.

It doesn't matter if someone is Jewish, Christian, Catholic, Muslim. If they screw you over- cut them off at the knees regardless what BS story (religious or otherwise) they claim as justification for taking what is yours....ours...the worlds.

Religions just create a popular framework for justifying certain human actions and i don't buy into the notion that i should be especially on guard against the self serving actions of the religious majority! At least when it comes to religion you can appeal to it's 'good' side and ask that person why they have chosen to forsake the teachings of their religion. When it comes to people who believe as they like. which obviously does not exclude the large majority of religious people, you will need to do far more inquiry to discover what motivates them and how to interact with them without misunderstandings. It's not that i think it's easier to get along with religious people but at least you know how they should be living.

Stellar

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
good post, you are speaking of the illuminati and those even above the Illuminati.....they are desiriing to bring a one world government to the world soon. It will succeed for only a few years and them it will crumble.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Thanks for the compliment.. I think it is important to understand what has brought about the current change in American politics, which was really at the heart of the thread I posted on this topic some time back.

Few people understand the polarities of anything, much less politics. Any time a nation moves to far to the left or right, the counter is going to pop up and try to balance, which is why there is a current movement towards the Nazification of America.

America has been gradually been moving towards socialism for the last 30-40 years.. Naturally, those who oppose socialism are going to lean towards the opposite end of the political spectrum, which is Nazism or fascism.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
We didn't start the fire ?

DHS , CIA , Blackwater , Black Jails, Guantanamo Bay.

Theocons , Neocons, Burning Crosses , FEMA camps and false flag bombs.

GNR, REM, Britains got a new PM
American idol on the screens, Mercenaries in New Orleans.

Stammlager Schutzstaffel , Palestine, Geheime Staatspolizei
Terror on the Airline.

Adolf Eichmann ,master race, aryans, untermenschen , Britney on the television.

Scooter Libby, Al Gore , Burning Towers, Martial law.

Constitution blown away what else do I have to say

Panzertruppen Blitzkrieg, Shock and Awe, Propoganda, Phoney War.
Rendition flights to Azbekistan, British in Afghanistan.

Media lies Corporate ties
Dylan , Beiijing , Middle East Invasion

FBI phone tap , Tazers , Abu Ghraib, Patriot Act

Forign debts , homeless vets , aids ,crack ,Paul Dundes Wolfowitz
Race hate Religious War.

I can't take it anymore.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
copy write this song...its a masterpiece......good job absolutely.

reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
There are only two differences between the Nazi campaign under Hitler and the actions of the Bush/Cheney/Homeland administration.

1. They have not attempted to disarm the population yet.

You're right, liberals are attempting this. They did it in Brittain & Australia but guess what, it's not working. All it has done is proliferated the black market and made sure that average citizens had trouble deffending themselves from violent criminals.

2. They have not abolished religion and assumed Deity.

Wait, don't speak so fast. What about all of this nonsense with historical sites bearing religious symbols or the ten commandments. The liberals and ACLU are trying to make it illegal, all the while Muslims are entitled to disturb the peace with their call to prayer. What a joke.

3. Devaluation of currency has not occurred.

What planet do you live on? The dollar is .67 Euro. You have NAFTA, big business and liberal border policies to thank for that. Don't beware the Republicrats, they'r just going with the flow. The liberal democrats and crats in general seem to yearn for a Socialist government and who's lining their pockets, but reformist jews. A little bit of irony their, seeing as how the Rothchilds helped to fund the Nazi regime. If there is anything to fear it comes from those who want the state to run Healthcare, raise taxes, take away our 2nd ammendment, and equalize a bunch of criminals to the status of citizens.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by N_15L_S01]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
In addition to the Rothschild funding the Bolsheviks and Nazi's, lets not forget our contribution. Wall Street funded both the Bosheviks and the Nazi's. Prescott Bush, DuPont, IBM, Henry Ford, and many more.....

reply to post by N_15L_S01

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here ya all go. Watch and weep. Debunkers- eat XXXXXXX:

www.insiderexclusive.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
thanks.....a keeper........

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I really like the word Fedgov. Sounds really 1984-esque.

The US should change it's name to Freedomland, and its politics anti-fascism.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
no, they are going to take us down, eliminate the dollar and move to the AMERO, form the North American Union by 2010. Millions of Americans are going to die.......due to various methods. The UN will make EU the eventual power after they finish with Russia and China. A trick is coming. They will confiscate the gold that people has bought after they declare martial law. The Amero will be backed by silver. Once that happens the cost of silver on the market will go up.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I find it ammusing that this topic is even being discussed. The vote is in!
The USA is a country whos populus is made up of virtualy every nationality there is, and as a result, there are deep schizms in terms of community.
There is one town in America which contains no one but official card carrying hitler worshiping Nazi fanatics. I saw a documentary by Louis (looey) Theroux for the bbc, in which he went round this place asking people about thier lives.
Theres a pair of twin girls, I guess they would probably be in thier very early teens now, who sing nazi propeganda songs, updated for the 21st centuary. Theres a family who do nothing but sit on thier drive , watching the towns perimiter, making sure no jews get in. They all have ridiculously sized firearms in thier homes, which , although they fall into the correct category for home defence, are still over the top (remember , if its bigger than a pistol, you are over compensating for that tiny nazi penis you have there) and furthermore, they love , and I mean LOVE Hitler .
Oh and they dont need to worry about getting in to trouble for killing people from the ethnic minorities. Nothing will be done. Want to know why ? Because the local constabulary also subscribe to isolationist fascism.
My problem with all this, is that until I understood what a Nazi really was, I thought they were just folks we had a war with. I never considered myself as biased or prejudgemental of anyone. But I realised something. Im incredibly racist . Im racist against Nazis, because they are a bunch of mentaly deffecient , sadistic, pathetic bastards with small memebers and enourmous egos. I hate them because they tried to terminate the jews, I hate them because thier attitude would see the deaths of the majority of human life, culture, and art. But most of all ... most of all I hate them , because they are a disease.
I will tell you this... IF america becomes the new Nazi germany there will be hell ... and I mean hell like you wouldnt believe, to pay. My Grandfathers didnt kill, and see friends die, just so some punks with a bad attitude could start up the same game someplace else. You see a fella being outright nazi here in the UK and SOMEONE will put him down. We dont stand for that nonsense. Sure we have a British National Party here... but they keep themselves to themselves unless they are in a group (because they are cowards) but they are a bunch of hacks, and completely incapable of forming a real government , even if they could get the votes. Any outright descent into Nazism by any nation we have links to, will result in the utter destruction of that nation by burning nuclear death. End of .

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The Illuminati is finished using us as debt collectors as WW III is not entering its next phase. the plan is to take out the US and the middle class, have us join with Mexico and Canada to form the North American Union, along with the already EU, African Union, South American Union and 7 more......to a one world union directed by the European powers. The Royal family, Black Pope, Black Nobility, zionist Jews, your RIIA, Brown, our Illuminati contribution, CFR with Rockefellers, Bush's, Clintons, et al, are jockeying as to who will be the big dog in the world government. We are going to experience a major event of vast proportions, calling for the president to declare a national disaster, followed by A CIA orchestrated Crime wave using MS-13, and other latino crime gangs in over 3,500 cities, and subsequently we will want martial law. The police and national guard will not be able to handle it so the President will ask for UN help. The over 1,000,000 ++ UN and Russian troops already here with prepositioned vehicles and equipement will appear and then take over. The Chinese that are in fact deployed in Mexico with Russians will also enter the US. The Russians in South America, Canada, Cuba and Alaska will also enter. The Chinese will choke the Panama canel as planned and we are in a very difficult position. International and private aircraft will start spraying Chemtrails as they have since 1990's, and spreading a very toxic flu bug.......

Now, just recently my govenment has authorized the Concentration Camps that we have been warning people about. H.R. 645 is now in the House. There are approximately 3,000 of these sites nationwide and they have incenerator capabilities and prepositioned railcars thoughout the US specially designed to carry millions to these camps. They will be color coded, in red, blue and yellow categories. Red and blue are to be executed, no kidding. Most Americans have no clue this is set up.

Now research this and you will find it accurate...............

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join