It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Keeping Planet X a Secret!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'd say ATS.com is filled with over 75% of people being uninformed yet claim they know what they do not know... isn't that something to know!

Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel
First you say you've identified where Planet X is - remarkable in itself given that it doesn't exist - then you accuse us of taking you too seriously, then you backtrack and say it's "supposedly" in that location. Based on what supposition? Supposed by whom?

If you post a theory for public consideration, you can hardly be surprised when the public responds with its considered opinion!

Here's mine. This is tired old nonsens, isn't it? The weblink you posted in your OP is symptomatic of the problem here. It states as fact the idea that Hubble is viewing the alleged planet, that the government is covering it up, and that knowledge is being hidden from the public. But it gives absolutely no evidence either of the existence of the planet, or the existence of a cover up.

This is supposition and crazy belief dressed up as fact. Planet X doesn't exist. There is no Nibiru. And the world will not end in 2012. Prove me wrong.

LW

Well I am amazed at how much you can sound like a dis-info spreader....Bold statements saying that something doesn't exist just because "we" have no solid proof of it...
IMHO its sounds to me like you are only trying to derail this thread by having people try and "prove" to you that it exists......Completely taking away from the fact that an area of space believed by some to be the area where the Dark Star resides is blacked out.

Be that as it may I think they either haven't acquired a photo yet or are idiots at google earth....IMO I choose the latter....Oh and btw since we are into proving things today please feel free to prove to me that Humans and Primates share a common ancestor......Happy hunting

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Combatmed1]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Combatmed1
Well I am amazed at how much you can sound like a dis-info spreader....Bold statements saying that something doesn't exist just because "we" have no solid proof of it...
IMHO its sounds to me like you are only trying to derail this thread by having people try and "prove" to you that it exists......

Oh, for the love of.... how can I be spreading disinfo by asking questions of the poster?

Completely taking away from the fact that an area of space believed by some to be the area where the Dark Star resides is blacked out.

Believed by whom, and why? What about Byrd's image? If this thing is truly in orbit round our sun, how can it permanently "reside" in Orion?

All I'm doing is pointing out this whole thing is nonsensical and baseless. If you think I'm wrong, rather than suggest I'm in on the conspiracy, why not engage with the questions I ask?

LW

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
"Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum."

Need I say more on the subject of proof? All I know is that an ancient civilization (and a few newer ones) believed in this thing.....These are the people who's engineering know how was far more advanced than our own....If they believed that this Death Star (hehehehehehehe) existed then I am inclined to give it due thought....

There is however other slight problems faced by science that can be explained by this being a binary star system....Case in point the perturbation of Neptune....Pluto doesn't have sufficient mass to do this.....So what is doing it.....Also the recent problems with the satellites....I guess we will just have to wait and let time take its course to see if its true or a load of horse s#@$.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
i was researching possible locations and this is one i found from this website: xfacts.com...

Observed positions of Uranus and Neptune along with residuals in right ascension and declination are used to constrain the location of a postulated tenth planet. The residuals are converted into residuals in ecliptic longitude and latitude. The results are then combined into seasonal normal points, producing average geocentric residuals spaced slightly more than a year apart that are assumed to represent the equivalent heliocentric average residuals for the observed oppositions. Such a planet is found to most likely reside in the region of Scorpius, with considerably less likelihood that it is in Taurus.

there is also some other interesting things as well.

hope it helps

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Yes, Orion's Belt is visible from the Northern Hemisphere, but you cannot see the entirety of Orion's Belt from there. You do realize how small we really are, right?

I can see all of Orions Belt. The three stars that make up Orions belt are Alnitak, Anilam and Mintaka, I know because my father taught them to me. I can see them very clearly on cloudless nights

As for size, size is relative to what youre viewing. A large planet entering the solar system would be viewable if arriving from that direction to all of the world, no matter what size you are.

You do realise that Planet X, does not exist

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
more information for the above

adsbit.harvard.edu...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
~ Look in the area of Orion's Belt using the Google Earth - Sky feature, and you will find that a couple of areas have been blacked out.

LAT -6.01931°
LONG -91.5903°
Directions: To here - From here

This is supposedly the exact location of Planet X in our galaxy.

~ Why would it be necessary to hide something like this?

The Secret Keeping of Planet X (quarter of the way down the page)

[edit on 26-3-2008 by xnibirux]

It's not blocked out on mine, I can see it all.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel

First you say you've identified where Planet X is - remarkable in itself given that it doesn't exist - then you accuse us of taking you too seriously, then you backtrack and say it's "supposedly" in that location. Based on what supposition? Supposed by whom?

I backtracked because that's what non-believers want to hear. I won't go and say, "No, it doesn't exist", as that isn't what I believe. I didn't want to get tackled on this subject, but I knew that was going to happen anyway. Supposed by advanced cultures who spent their entirety on star-gazing, and not just their end days like us (let alone we don't even gaze at stars for the same reasons they have)

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi.

Not sure what to believe anymore regarding this supposed "Planet X".

Perhaps somebody at Google is aware of all the speculation regarding the scenario,and thought it would be good fun to leave the area blank,and sit back and watch everyone whip themselves into a conspiritorial frenzy.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
i found a website that takes more or a neutral view of the planet x theory but good informtion. i guess only time will tell. theres plent of evidence pointing to the fact that there could be a planet x out there but the only way we will know is if we keep looking right.

X Planets

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
but planet X is in our solar system...
and orion is an entirely different Galaxy!

Im not saying thats not where planet X is, but it just seems odd that it would be in that location.

If we can see another galaxy from the northern hemisphere, then we should be able to see a planet in our own solar system in that direction...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
but planet X is in our solar system...
and orion is an entirely different Galaxy!

Im not saying thats not where planet X is, but it just seems odd that it would be in that location.

If we can see another galaxy from the northern hemisphere, then we should be able to see a planet in our own solar system in that direction...

LOL, shoulda seen the meteors coming at us also but we didn't

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
just looked on there....I did not see any blanking out. I believe that there just was not a picture for that area that had been updated. Sorry

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Perhaps you feel comfortable denying this imformation because you do not want to believe it. That is normal for a lot of people. If you are so vehemently against it, why do you continue reading it? If it is a fight you want, you are in the wrong place. This site is an exploration and research, for people who are interested in astromony and world conditions. You might want to find another site that will better suit your needs.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If planet X does exist then I can assure you, that it will be seen by naked eye as of next year! So only time will tell!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

I highly doubt Google would be that irresponsible. But, it would be funny if you and I were involved

Anyway,

To everyone bashing the heck out of this thread...........

Can we please keep and open mind?

This is Abovetopsecret.com, where anything can happen! Remember?

People tend to forget how easy it is to just say no to something.

Lets provide evidence and theory instead of everyones opinions.

If Planet X is real, provide links with your post that point us in the direction that lead you to what you believe.

The same goes with people that OBVIOUSLY deny its existence. Provide some links or visuals to help describe what you believe.

Don't just say, "Your wrong" or "No"

Be courteous, its rude to bash someones thread!

JEEZ

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
so many people doubt things (i cannot see it so its not true,my eyes are closed so if i open them i may be proved wrong duh).
There is a lot of interest in anything new so lets find out as much as we can.
the pyramids were built 1000,s of years ago possibly 3600years,does this figure ring a bell?possibility of nibiru,s orbit. these 3 massive pyramids which are not easy to be duplicated even in our time, this design of the pyramids are based on orions belt,the layout is the same,why would they go to all this trouble,millions of stones many tons each in weight,a tourist trap? orions belt had a significant importance and maybe this is the only place nibiru is first spotted on entering our space.
by all means question things, at least keep an open mind.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

NASA seems to be silent about Planet X. They certainly are not warning anyone to prepare for its passage. If you did not know any better you would conclude from this alone that Planet X is a hoax. However, the fact is that NASA was the first to announce the discovery of Planet X, back in 1980s as reported in the June 19, 1982 edition of the New York Times:

Something out there beyond the furthest reaches of the known solar system is tugging at Uranus and Neptune. A gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object, the long-sought Planet X. Astronomers are so certain of this planet's existence that they have already named it "Planet X - the 10th Planet."

Apparently the announcement of the discovery was a slip because within a week they retracted it and have been publicly silent ever since. Yet, there is sufficient evidence that they have had an internal project tracking Planet X as this NASA internal document records:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
~ The only thing I have to say about those who do not believe Nibiru exists is, no, I can't prove it to you, but I can recommend you scope out the Orion area using the South Pole Telescope for a better view because you can't just look up at the night sky and expect to see it.

~ If you don't believe Nibiru exists then why tell me you don't? What is your motive for that? Do not visit this thread to bash it out of disbelief. Visit this thread out of interest on the subject, that is all I ask, Thanks

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join