It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas 14,000mph secret transit system

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sorry thats $400 Billion+ if I remember correctly.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I saw this post and had to look it over. The technology about bits grinding metal is to dupe people thinking our technology is still that old. You have to realize your talking to people that get the information from mainstream media who get there information from that same goverment thats lieing about everything else. If someone could embed the video that would be great. This is a video from a guy who went public about the whole thing in this post. Who actually worked for the goverment and later got killed shortly after this video. he talks about
1 the tunneling method and how fast it works
2 the train and how it works
3 the ETs

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kanesis

Yea I know who your talking about-Phil Schnider,but could you explain this quote:

The technology about bits grinding metal is to dupe people thinking our technology is still that old. You have to realize your talking to people that get the information from mainstream media who get there information from that same goverment thats lieing about everything else.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I thought Phil Schnider implied that the underground train system was for transportation between the underground bases and not a trip from LA to New York.

Most of his lectures are in the realm of believable and even somewhat proveable, except his terms for security clearance and the fight he survived because "I can handle myself" when all of the black berets died.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by golfnut

The trip from LA to NY is used as a reference to the systems speed,also there are more than just DUMBS in the west,they have them in the east as well,and this system is rumored to transverse the globe.So say you wanted to go from Dulce to Montauk Island-Well thats pretty equal to LA to NY.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have been on one of their trains. we got on at congress or the white house i forget but we ended up at the pentagon.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pro420

HAha,it wasnt the train we are talking about,unless you went from Congress to the Pentagon in like 5 minutes or less.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

no im talking about a train that is off limits to the public deep underground.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pro420

Okay............you rode on this how?Are you in the government in a high position?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

And the truth comes out........my father is part of the us military/government official. He has alot of clearances. But im not really clear on how my family was allowed on their. Im guessing he pulled some strings and talked to people high up in the government.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pro420

And you t to ride along with your family?What did this train look like,how fast did it go,what were the tunnles like,where was the secret entrance?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The Tunnels were wide. It was painted white. the tunnels were heated. The trains were more like trams but with no ceiling. I dont remember how many seats there were but i think it was more then 10. the tram went about maybe 40 mph. There were more tunnels to different places but i dont know where they lead to. It was cool.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pro420

Any chance your dad could find the other half of that map?

Due to some of the information that has been provided, here are some new locations that I think the system might link up to.

O'Hare International Airport. Chicago IL
ATL
Columbus Ohio, central hub (If DIA is west and ATL is East.)
DC of course.
NY
Montauk?
Philadelphia?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
That would make Chicago north. So what is south? It must be Mexico City.

Also thanks to the person who talked about NASA, sounds like a subterranean base.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

He probably wouldnt tell me if they did. to clear something up it must have been 10 seats per car. There had to be at least 8 cars. the tunnel i was in had 2 trams. but like i said there were more tunnels.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Did they use the vacuum system described earlier in this post?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

no they had no such thing. the tram could travel up to 250mph if they wanted it to.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thats still pretty fast. How long ago was this?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

This was when i was 17. so that was 2 years ago. We went to DC in March. I just asked my dad and he told me that it was from the capitol building to the pentagon.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pro420

no they had no such thing. the tram could travel up to 250mph if they wanted it to.

You know this how?Did they say how fast it could go?I dont think this is the tunl system I am talking about,to slow,not secret enough,no vaccum system.Where was the entrance?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join