It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Brain Implants, Mind Control and other Gov Conspiracys (fact or Fiction)?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I guess I missed the most important fact that this was Bush senior. Nevertheless, this still might be implemented in a matrix type system. Imagine the ability to access information from anywhere by just thinking about it. Much like the movie. A person such as a senior with memory loss that could be as sharp as his son or better? Maybe that's a no brainer?

Sorry Aleon,
Guess I should have loked at your links first and then responded.
Did you happen to catch that live news segment, where Bush broke down and cried when Jeb was about to give a speech? Jeb kept trying to stop him, but George, Sr, kept saying, "No, I can do this."
Any ideas, what that was all about?"
I know this is abit off-topic, or maybe not?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

In 1950 the Agency [CIA] tooled up for a battery of mind control experiments on human guinea pigs, underwritten by a network of scientific foundations and academic fronts. Neuropsychiatrists at Tulane, McGill, Yale, UCLA and Harvard, some of them laboring beside Nazi imports, researched the use of brain implants to control behavior.… A monograph written in the 1960s by Dr. Jose Delgado, a Yale psychiatrist hailing from Franco’s Spain, detailed his experiments on an 11-year-old boy with electrodes implanted in his brain. Dr. Delgado stimulated his young subject’s synapses with a radio transmitter at a range of 100 feet. The boy was immediately stripped of his sexual identity, reporting that he wasn’t sure if he was a boy or a girl.
— Alex Constantine, “Journal Preview; 12/95: The Constantine Report,” at www.mindcontrolforums.com...

www.skewsme.com...

This is a preview of the The Constantine Report, no. 3, a journal, 180 pages of "deep politics" and intelligence research, largely on mind control, which was to be "on the stands" in mid-December 1995.

In September a psychology conference held in Los Angeles explored the treatment of children subjected to barbaric experiments by the CIA's mind control fraternity. Topics on the conference itinerary included discussions of torture-based programming, the treatment of programmed alter personalities and the remote control of human automata ...
Time Machine: Muffled Screams, Singed Synapses

The debris of Berlin smoldered. With a little practice, Richard Nixon, an obscure black market rubber dealer, mastered the 'V for Victory' salute. And the American intelligence "services" quietly courted Nazis and their Quislings in the Soviet satellites. Some 5,000 European fascists, according to the Washington Post for June 9, 1982, quietly emigrated to the United States. In the nascent days of television, young Ronald Reagan's fund-raising acumen was tapped by the "Crusade for Freedom," a CIA front. The then "liberal" celluloid cut-out appeared in a cameo spot to talk viewers out of their hard-earned dollars to fund the migration of East European "freedom fighters" to the United States - these paragons were really diehard Nazis. The CIA, Pentagon and an army of Nazi recruits have since consummated an ideological bond that has held in sickness and in stealth.

In 1950 the Agency tooled up for a battery of mind control experiments on human guinea pigs, underwritten by a network of scientific foundations and academic fronts. Neuropsychiatrists at Tulane, McGill, Yale, UCLA and Harvard, some of them laboring beside Nazi imports, researched the use of brain implants to control behavior. Dozens of books and articles have since appeared describing grim laboratory experiments - none chronicle the use of children in The Firm's mind control initiative (in partbecause journalists never imagined children could be used in such a bloodthirsty way).

A monograph written in the 1960s by Dr. Jose Delgado, a Yale psychiatrist hailing from Franco's Spain, detailed his experiments on an 11-year-old boy with electrodes implanted in his brain. Dr. Delgado stimulated his young subject's synapses with a radio transmitter at a range of 100 feet. The boy was immediately stripped of his sexual identity, reporting that he wasn't sure if he was a boy or a girl.

One child said that she'd been instructed to address her CIA programmer as "Herr Doctor."

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

Folks, This one nearly leaves me speechless. How could they? This just breaks my heart. It's bad enough to violate and torture any human-being or any living thing, for that matter.
But when they do this to children...!
Edit: Folks, please take the time to follow the link given, and read the rest of the information given. It's time that we get angry.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
One more excert, hopefully to encourage you to look into it further. I think that enough 'Real' names, places, and facts are given here, that there has to be some truth to it. Please read:

Some of the children subjected to the experimentation, according to New Orleans psychologist Valerie Wolf, were fragmented by trauma-based programming into a spate of alternate personalities. "Most of these patients responded to certain sounds," Wolf reported in testimony to the President's Advisory Committee on Radiation Experiments on March 15, 1995, "clickers, metronomes or just clicking the tongue or hand clapping. Patients would vacillate from calm to robotically asking, 'Who do you want me to kill?'"

They were triggered to attempt suicide and attack the therapist, or march out of the office in a fugue state to assassinate somebody. Claudia Mullens, a survivor of the experiments, testified at the Advisory Committee hearings about a trip in 1959 to the Deer Creek camp in Maryland, then used to train child prostitutes for sexual blackmail operations. At the camp, she was the "guest" of a Mr. Sheiber, an alias of the CIA's notorious '___'meister Dr. Sidney Gottleib:

Most of the men I came to know well were either there as observers or volunteer targets. We were taught different ways to please men and at the same time ask questions to get them to talk about themselves. Then we had to recall everything about them....

After this trip, I mainly went to hospitals, Army or Air Force bases or universities or the hotels in New Orleans and a place called the TRIMS facility in Texas.

The sole CIA official not briefed on the cabin and Dr. Gottlieb's child prostitution ring was John McCone, a former director who might have objected to the use of seven year-old girls to gather information and ply their training in sexually "coercive techniques."

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Constantine does *NOT* cite his sources. Without corroboration from a mainstream source, I do not think we should believe these allegations, especially in light of the fact that hoaxes are rife in the alternative media.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
Constantine does *NOT* cite his sources. Without corroboration from a mainstream source, I do not think we should believe these allegations, especially in light of the fact that hoaxes are rife in the alternative media.

IMHO,
I believe that we are going to have to leave that interpretation up to the individual reader. I will take a second look.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

This is a preview of the The Constantine Report, no. 3, a journal, 180 pages of "deep politics" and intelligence research, largely on mind control, which was to be "on the stands" in mid-December 1995.

In September a psychology conference held in Los Angeles explored the treatment of children subjected to barbaric experiments by the CIA's mind control fraternity. Topics on the conference itinerary included discussions of torture-based programming, the treatment of programmed alter personalities and the remote control of human automata ...
Time Machine: Muffled Screams, Singed Synapses

The debris of Berlin smoldered. With a little practice, Richard Nixon, an obscure black market rubber dealer, mastered the 'V for Victory' salute. And the American intelligence "services" quietly courted Nazis and their Quislings in the Soviet satellites. Some 5,000 European fascists, according to the Washington Post for June 9, 1982, quietly emigrated to the United States. In the nascent days of television, young Ronald Reagan's fund-raising acumen was tapped by the "Crusade for Freedom," a CIA front. The then "liberal" celluloid cut-out appeared in a cameo spot to talk viewers out of their hard-earned dollars to fund the migration of East European "freedom fighters" to the United States - these paragons were really diehard Nazis. The CIA, Pentagon and an army of Nazi recruits have since consummated an ideological bond that has held in sickness and in stealth.

In 1950 the Agency tooled up for a battery of mind control experiments on human guinea pigs, underwritten by a network of scientific foundations and academic fronts. Neuropsychiatrists at Tulane, McGill, Yale, UCLA and Harvard, some of them laboring beside Nazi imports, researched the use of brain implants to control behavior. Dozens of books and articles have since appeared describing grim laboratory experiments - none chronicle the use of children in The Firm's mind control initiative (in partbecause journalists never imagined children could be used in such a bloodthirsty way).

A monograph written in the 1960s by Dr. Jose Delgado, a Yale psychiatrist hailing from Franco's Spain, detailed his experiments on an 11-year-old boy with electrodes implanted in his brain. Dr. Delgado stimulated his young subject's synapses with a radio transmitter at a range of 100 feet. The boy was immediately stripped of his sexual identity, reporting that he wasn't sure if he was a boy or a girl.

One child said that she'd been instructed to address her CIA programmer as "Herr Doctor."

Some of the children subjected to the experimentation, according to New Orleans psychologist Valerie Wolf, were fragmented by trauma-based programming into a spate of alternate personalities. "Most of these patients responded to certain sounds," Wolf reported in testimony to the President's Advisory Committee on Radiation Experiments on March 15, 1995, "clickers, metronomes or just clicking the tongue or hand clapping. Patients would vacillate from calm to robotically asking, 'Who do you want me to kill?'"

Anyone care to count the references that has been given in just these few paragraphs, alone?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I was referring to the supposed treatment on an 11-year-old. To that, he only cites a "monograph" by Dr. Delgado, a physician who has published a lot of work. So which monograph is it? What page?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Chromatic,
Here is a link for Mr. Delgado's research. In his own words, written by him. No one else. Do yourself a favor and read it and stop shouting, nuh-uh at every turn, without any basis. Okay?
www.angelfire.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

As I've stated before, I will never apologize for or desist in defending the integrity of information here at ATS. I will read what is alleged to be Dr. Delgado's work.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Well, I found what Constantine rips out of context for his source:

"The third case was A.F., an 11-year-old boy with severe psychomotor epilepsy. Six days after electrode implantation in both temporal lobes, his fourth tape-recorded interview was carried out while electrical activity of the brain was continuously recorded and 5-second stimulations were applied in a prearranged sequence at intervals of about four minutes. The interviewer maintained an air of friendly interest throughout, usually without intiating conversation. After six other excitations, point LP located on the surface of the left temporal lobe was stimulated for the first time, and there was an open and precipitous declaration of pleasure. The patient had been silent for the previous five-minute interval, but immediately after this stimulation he exclaimed, 'Hey! You can keep me here longer when you give me these; I like those.' He went on to insist that the ongoing brain tests made him feel good. Similar statements with an emphatic expression of 'feeling good' followed eight of a total sixteen stimulations of this point during the ninety-minute interview. Several of these manifestations were accompanied by a statement of fondness for the male interviewer, and the last one was accompanied by a voluptuous stretch. None of these manifestations appeared during the twenty-two minutes when other points were excited. Statistical analysis of the difference between the frequency of pleasurable expressions before and after onset of stimulations proved that results were highly significant (P

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Btw Chromatic,
I haven't had the time to read the entirety of his research on that page, and I honestly do not know if his experiment on the 11-year old boy is in there
But I read enough to see that he is a cold-hearted individual that has no emotions involved in his research. His ends justifies the means. So I do not doubt for a minute, the story about the experiment performed on the 11-year old boy.
I do intend to try to read more of his research, but I have several active threads running and a job. So, I am doing the best that I can.
If you are truly interested in the truth, then do your part. ATS is a two-way street.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Did anyone say that there was permanent damage done to his mind? I believe the statement was that he developed confusion to his sexual identity.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

reply to post by sizzle

As I've stated before, I will never apologize for or desist in defending the integrity of information here at ATS. I will read what is alleged to be Dr. Delgado's work.

Chromatico,
I really wish that you would stop inferring that you are a sole individual on a quest to rescue ATS from the rest of it's membership.
There are a bevvy of moderators on this board. That is their job. If they were not good at it, they would not be appointed, and they would be replaced.
They have been chosen for their longevity on this board as well as their great level of intelligence. So why don't you let them handle this and stop insulting their intelligence?
If you will go to the very top of this page and read the small print, I think it may help you some. I see that you are fairly new. We all make mistakes as we grow here.
Have you spent any time on some of the other threads to gain a little insight as to how exchange is done here?
You can even ask to be adopted by a more seasoned member. I did. It was very helpful to me.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Chromatico,
This is the statement that I was referring to at the top of the page.

This forum is dedicated to the speculation and research into secretive government projects and programs. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I'm still not apologizing. We must maintain the highest standards of evidence here; If we do not we post in vain.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Apologies everyone. We need to get this thread back on topic.
Does anyone have any other information that they can contribute that might be helpful?
If you have a personal experience, such as Aleon, we will be glad to listen, Thank you all for being here.

Edit: corrected spelling error

[edit on 22-3-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

reply to post by sizzle

So, from this quote, the following can be gleaned:

1. Delgado was attempting to treat the boy's epilepsy
2. There is no indication of permanent damage to the boy's mind

Thank you for our post, chromatico...but I wish you would explain why your conclusions are valid.

I do not see that.

For one, there is no indication that Delgado didn't provoke the epilepsy. The childs insistence in the 'yes' phase seems to indicate a memory of what 'yes' should be. I deduce a history that is not explained.

For two, we have no context of the social life of the child and as such cannot determine damage or not in context to the situation.

You alluded that I did not interact critically with that which I was posting. I contend that if the above conclusions stated by yourself indicates a lack of contextual, critical presentation.

I am not inferring anything in regards to your interpretative skills. I'm just calling shenanigans.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

reply to post by sizzle

I'm still not apologizing. We must maintain the highest standards of evidence here; If we do not we post in vain.

Chromatico,
I have not asked for an apology. Somehow, I think that would be futile. But this issue with you seems to have turned into a situation synonymous to a dog chasing his tail.
Memoryshock and myself, have given countless examples of evidence from reliable resources, and you have refuted everyone of them with no real basis.
All that you can respond to is, that you don't believe it. That is okay. You do not have to. There are no requirements here for you to do so. But you are being very disruptive, when you offer no quality in your responses.
You keep saying that you are concerned with the integrity of this board. Then give it a boost. Do your part. Which involves more than sitting on the sidelines and shouting, "Foul!"
When you disbelieve something here, it is your responsibility to find evidence to debunk it. If you do that, the moderators will then move this thread to...Skunkworks.
When it goes to Skunkworks, there is less likelihood of it being believed.
So if you feel strongly enough, go to work and prove this information wrong. I personally hope that you do prove it to be false.

Edit:Chromatico, I do not want to believe this, myself. This is frightening. I would like to bury my head in the sand and pretend that it is not happening. Would you help me find some proof that it isn't?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm going to venture off-topic just a little bit, in hopes that it might clear a few things up.
First: Welcome to ATS, Chromatico.
I would like for everyone to take a second look at the title of this thread. It says, Brain Implants, Mind Control and other Government Conspiracys (Fact or Fiction)?
There is a question mark at the end of the title which invites the reader to get involved in the topic and either give a personal opinion on what they think about the issues posted here, or submit material from other sites, that either supports or negates the topic.
I am in the pursuit of truth just like Chromatico and every member of this board.
When I entered the subjects that I wanted to research for this thread, the results that I posted, is what I came up with. Unfortunately, I have by no means posted them all, (yet). And don't know that I could. It is that extensive.
But to date, I have not found one reference that leads me to a resource that refutes these claims. If and when I do, I will gladly post them.

This is not about, 'Shock and Awe.' I believe that was some of Bush's madness. It is about awareness. It is about truth. I invite all of you to get involved and help me find it.
As the title states, Is it fact or fiction? Let's find out. It is important.

Edit: Chromatico, Just so you know, I do not want you to go away. You are just as valuable here as anyone else. Even more so, because you question things. I apologize if I seemed unkind or impatient.
I suppose that this subject matter has a little something to do with it. It makes me feel helpless against what is going on in our world.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I can't keep up with you!! Excellent job compiling this information

I just wanted to add that I am sure that in the case of MK Ultra and Project Bluebird, all the research has been released and is not only a matter of public record, but the records of the court proceedings also exist. These experiments, as with those conducted by Dr Ewan Cameron in Canada, are no secret as I am sure that YOU know. Subsequent research is of course shrouded in a little more secrecy - government agencies are renowned for not wanting to get caught out twice.

When I have caught up with you, maybe I'll be able to engage in the discussion, I'd like to, but still lagging some way behind

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join