It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Brain Implants, Mind Control and other Gov Conspiracys (fact or Fiction)?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i participated willingly in a navy program involving communication via ELF. I was not the only participant. All participants were college educated with degrees in the sciences. All participants were involved in leadership roles in the service. I have been involved since the early 1980's. communication is independent of location. Communication is two way. NOT ALL PROGRAMS ARE CONDUCTED AGAINST THE WISHES OF THE PARTICIPANT. These programs are active and very secret.

As in all military activities, we do not know why we are asked to perform various tasks. We just do what we are told to do.

THERE ARE PROGRAMS SO SECRET THAT INFORMATION ON THEM OR EVEN RELATED TO THEM IS UNAVAILABLE. The real secret programs are still SECRET.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Anonymous...could you elaborate a little bit more regarding the nature of your participation?

Were you implanted, if so, are you still, etc...

And the secret stuff, I am thinking has to do with rapid induction of hypnosis, the 100% application of it (when desired) and chemical inductions to insure induction/amnesia...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

How did you become interested in this subject? Can you please provide a source for your information? Yenar

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Excellent Post Sizzle!

From what I witnessed, illicit drugs and gun running backed much of the American economy....A group of American officials were selling munitions to a nation we were at war with....What looked like the defence of our nation or training of our troops was really drug transportation...the Presidents were usually well aware of this business.....Everyone in the government that held any position of power was well aware of these drug transactions and their importance to our country's economy. Thanks for the Memories: The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's mind control slave by Brice Taylor p243

My experience was that the Council was publicly nameless and unknown, and this anonymity is what made it possible for them to wield power over the masses...these individuals acting in the shadows actually dictated in a subversive and inconspicuous manner the direction our government took at the time. Thanks for the Memories: The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's mind control slave by Brice Taylor p151

TextHenry said, "You wont be servicing him (JFK) much longer. The higher ups have some alternate plans for him."...my controllers told me, "If we can take out the President without anyone knowing, who would miss the likes of you?" Thanks for the Memories: The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's mind control slave by Brice Taylor p55

The above three quotes were taken from this site: www.whale.to...

My one question is this: If Ms. Taylor is lying how come all the names in her book, people she has met:

Hilary Clinton
Prince Andrew
Prince Charles (now go back and research David Icke on PC)
Suzanne Sommers
Bob Hope
Henry Kissinger
George Bush Sr.
Barbara Bush
Dean Martin
Sammi Davis Jr.
Tony Bennett
President Nixon
Ronald Regan
(Surprisingly President Ford "they" could never get him into doing any of the stuff she talks about (drugs, sex etc)
JFK
Elvis Presley
Walt Disney

.......the list goes on and on and not one of these famous people dared to take her to court on slander. Why? Maybe because as crazy as all of this sounds, where there is smoke there is fire. Too many people are starting to put the puzzle pieces together for all of this to be "imaginary".

A link to another good site if anyone wants to dig deeper on mind control and particularly Brice Taylor / Susan Ford's book is educate-yourself.org...

Text "Elitists in the market for mind control slaves attend auctions that appear at first like children's fashion shows and then progress to striptease acts, "she writes. 'I made appearances at many shows before I was actually 'sponsored' or sold."

How many of us are "controlled" and don't even know it?

Hint: Anything that can enter your body through any of your senses could be used to control or manipulate your thinking. Our brains are picking up and processing information all the time we are not consciously aware of.

It's my premise that the wars of the future will be fought on the battlefield of the mind and not a physical field.

The rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper.

Many (Like David Icke) are linking mind control up with alien agenda.

Interesting but scary reading.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Help me please. God... this is not fantasy this is reality. I need help to remove my implant. someone help, i need to know of a doctor who is safe and will not BS me. I've been labled schitzo as well. This is the real deal. My body has been attacked. They have control of my entire nervous system; and have mapped my organs and their functions. I have been directly communicating with those monitoring me since july 2007. Telepathy and empathic abilities have been tested on me. But that is just for starters. They also can change hormones. I have been tested on every level and have been aware of everything, openly communicating. I thought I was embodying people through their computers, surveilence, cell phones, and other people with similar implants. Guess what you wouldn't believe me if i said I was EMBODYING people. Truth is I was, and could still. I think I am unique in this way. You might ask how is it possible? I found through my telepathy and empathic research in the matter independantly; it is called a "system array" of sorts which can be adjusted with a voice meter identifier, so when someones voice speaks their voice is identified only as it were lets say if they were in the company of other people. Why embodyment? Seems through this "system array" I was embodying their cerebral cortext via their vocal cords. It wasn't necessarily "embodyment", yet I would sound like other people, have outbursts saying things contextually word for word when with what other people would be speaking; and think in some manner with their IQ and as well as it may also behave in an emotional mannner with their own emotions seperate from mine. All of this sounds strange and unbelieveable yet for me it is not hard to say to myself it is true. The catch here is real time feeds vs. delayed feeds, and recordings; as well as typing via remotely through something similar to those machines for the deaf or blind. There is more so much more to my story, I just know they are watching and listening even now. I've been under watch 24/7 because of things I cannot disclose for simply out of fear with what they can do to my body alone. My parents think it is imaginary and I have no one to turn to. My life has fallen apart and fanancially I dependant on them for support or I would be living on the streets with no income. They can damage my organs, muscles, genitals, states of mind, and severely mess with my metabolism. There must be help. An attorney who specializes with these cases, who may know of doctors to go to that are trustworthy. Any advice or help, please.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
posted previously a day ago... I see a blank post where it might be, yet what I wrote is simply not there.

I'll be more specific.

They actually can change hormones.
They can map the nervous system of a human body, and script control a persons nerves.
And in so doing reduce or resize organs of the body, influence muscles and tendons (strength vs weakness), skin, vocal cords...
I not sure how, but I think they burned holes in the retna area of my eyes...
....perhaps to see? me or influence more mind control?...

They can bridge one persons device to another person or animal (dog).
They can mirror the brain activity of a person(s) onto another, changing blood topographies.
This has happened. These mirrors and bridges can influence desires and tastes and distastes, and more...

Like I said, I've been openly communicating with monitors since being put on 24/7 watch in July 2007. Reasons undisclosed at this time.

There is a great deal I have learned through my experience. I would share more, however, I need to first find medical clinicians who help and will not BS me.

I would be greatful for advice and any tips as to where and who I can go to have my device removed surgically.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Found this I hope this gets you closer to a solution.

How to Easily Destroy Physical Implants

Every now and again someone emails me and asks me how to remove physical implants. We believe we now know a way to deactivate them, if not to actually remove them.

After I posted on www.rumormillnews.com my article "Do you have alien implants in your ears" which has stories of people removing physical, round, greyish, flexible implants from their ears by ear candling, one woman, LipstickMystic, (www.lipstickmystic.com...), posted a reply, which I read, but somehow missed the most important piece of information in that article (was I programmed to ignore this? I think so). I read her reply again later at www.educate-yourself.org and finally grasped the importance of her information. That paragraph is:

For the electronic, physical, (implants), neodymium (rare earth mineral) magnets of anywhere from a quarter inch to a half inch in diameter work very well to completely disable them. Some people wear them in the headband of a baseball cap, preferably for at least 24 hours, but you can also tape them to the back of your ear and hide them under your hair! After implants are disabled, you won't have so much fatigue, and the pitch or frequency in your ear stops happening. Use caution with these powerful magnets, though, as they can wipe out disks and computers. It's best not to wear them while sitting at the computer, at least, not while wearing more than one or two of the little ones.
www.metatech.org...

I am thinking that this way you can disable them and not have to include someone else who may not be interested in helping you....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Wow!
That is some super good information that you have provided.
I truly hope that it will benefit those that believe they have the implants.
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to provide this info. You are appreciated.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Found this I hope this gets you closer to a solution.

How to Easily Destroy Physical Implants

Every now and again someone emails me and asks me how to remove physical implants. We believe we now know a way to deactivate them, if not to actually remove them.

After I posted on www.rumormillnews.com my article "Do you have alien implants in your ears" which has stories of people removing physical, round, greyish, flexible implants from their ears by ear candling, one woman, LipstickMystic, (www.lipstickmystic.com...), posted a reply, which I read, but somehow missed the most important piece of information in that article (was I programmed to ignore this? I think so). I read her reply again later at www.educate-yourself.org and finally grasped the importance of her information. That paragraph is:

For the electronic, physical, (implants), neodymium (rare earth mineral) magnets of anywhere from a quarter inch to a half inch in diameter work very well to completely disable them. Some people wear them in the headband of a baseball cap, preferably for at least 24 hours, but you can also tape them to the back of your ear and hide them under your hair! After implants are disabled, you won't have so much fatigue, and the pitch or frequency in your ear stops happening. Use caution with these powerful magnets, though, as they can wipe out disks and computers. It's best not to wear them while sitting at the computer, at least, not while wearing more than one or two of the little ones.
www.metatech.org...

I am thinking that this way you can disable them and not have to include someone else who may not be interested in helping you....

just saw this thread. i am a milab victim.. been for about 3 years that i can remember. i have also realized that magnets work.

for those of you who are having problems with electro-magnetic warfare and / or milab, alien activity this is what i have found and or done.

i am working on a faraday cage, but for now i am using long copper, plumbing pipe.. make like a tipi around your bed. make sure that all poles touch or are touching a large wire of copper. get a grounding rod from home depot.. copper, about 10 feet or so. drive it into the ground outside your bedroom... make sure it's clear of pipes, etc. clamp down a large copper wire and run it through a small area of your window. from there, attach all copper to eachother or the wire.. for conductivity (for those who do not understand.

i then wrapped aluminum screen (porch door kind) around the outside. making sure that all metals are touching. i then used some aluminum camping blankets.. the thin ones.

under my mattress i had 3 copper pipes.. making sure that these are also touching some sort of wire.

it seems to help. i have had horrible (tazed) attacks for the past 3 years. i have all the symptoms of electro-magnetic warfare. a few nights ago, it started back up. i hid in the closet and was pretty much tortured for about 3 hours. it's pretty bad when you can put a small magnet to your chest and it sticks. that's how bad they hit me.

sometimes i would almost get knocked off my bed. the stories are horrendous. usually within 30 minutes i have diareah. now i have brain lesions.. several throughout my brain. i didn't have these before.

i made all sorts of things.. blankets. etc. they didn't work it was not until i recently learned that you have to "ground" your stuff. read up on how to make faraday cages.

now to the magnet stuff. i learned about this through trial and error... then read it on the internet. it's true. when i first made a head band i wore it for a few days. it was awlful. after a few days, the sensations went away.. the ringing came and went.

well, they have also placed "things" in my spine... the reptoids work with the spine alot and activate people's khundalini.. they suck our energy dry.

when i put magnets along my spine, it feels better. last night i decided to put magnets all the way up my spine, neck and head. i was awoken last night by a women telling me to move over so that they could see what i had on underneath my nightgown ( i hear audio to inner brain communication too) i woke up remembering her words as i rolled over and obeyed her order to lift my nightgown up. there was an entity at my bed.

they (the government,, or whoever) are also in the interdimensional realm. they've made some sort of entity that is electromagnetic.... or whatever. they jump in and out of people that have been "primed" through these programs.

i was remote viewing and astral traveling quite a bit a long time ago. i was like a character in a video game sometimes.

anyway, i ramble.. just wanted to validate and give more info for those of you who are experiencing similar problems.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by sizzle

This is all old information. These projects have been discontinued.

i'm once again late on this. would have liked to chat with this poster. why would they discountinue them? getting caught won't make them stop. they'll just go deeper underground.

some say that the programs didn't work. they did. they are far, far more advanced than most realize. regarding alien technology, etc. ... we as a species are far more advanced than the populace realizes.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

They can map the nervous system of a human body, and script control a persons nerves. ....

They can bridge one persons device to another person or animal (dog).
They can mirror the brain activity of a person(s) onto another, changing blood topographies.

This has happened. These mirrors and bridges can influence desires and tastes and distastes, and more...

what you've said makes clear sense to me and is what i've been seeing. i don't know what it is, but some of this is symbolism. all i know is that they split and make alters.. both your mind, spirit and soul. they have the technology to infuse these alters within other people. i didn't know anything about the blood topographies though. i just see alot of energy.

they don't need a ufo to teletransport. they can open portals or something.. right into your bedroom. they teletransport. they can call out alters into their labratory. work with them and send them back to you.

all a part of the mind control, torture, milab.. whatever.

they will / can also slowly replace someone with another entity.. or a homegrown one. layer by layer they take parts of you away and layer by layer they replace you with something else. sometimes you may have lots of entities inside you, since they blow your chakras wide open during their "non-lethal" warefare. this is another reason they do this to people.

i know this sounds like insanity, but it's what i'm experiencing and seeing.

as a species, we are at the mercy of a small group of barbaric, archaic humans and their dark counterparts. it's going to take outside intervention to be released from them. i truely believe this. i don't see anything that's too dark or diabolic that these people don't have an interest in harnessing or making friends with. they pillage, rape and destroy... taking what they want, under the guise of "national security" " classified"

at some point... these guys will be held accountable. things will be brought to the light. i believe that. until then... most just care about getting caught.. or the public finding out and a mass, mob taking them over.

it would happen once the public found out. until then... prove it.

good luck.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
also, these "voice to skull" communications may well be your own split alters.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by miasria]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

I have been off-line awhile and out of touch.
You have some very interesting things to add to this thread. Sounds like it's been a very grueling journey for you.
This thread had just about died out some time ago, but it never hurts to re-new an interest. I will be checking back from time to time.

Are you familiar with David Wilcox? He has some pretty interesting videos out.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
how long do u think these implants were around? in my opinion, there is no voodoo, no withcraft, its all a fukin front for digital angel. so the question remains. did we really have this technology hundreds or even thousands of years ago and we just been dumbed down? who knows, maybe king solomon had electricity and activision, lol.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

how do u know that using the magnets wont make you like magneto, actually increasing the implants potential? neo magnets could be disinfo.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thought that you may like to read a few articles about a gentleman named Robert Naselund.I read a few things about his account of detection of his implant and the subsequent removal of it.This was during the 1970s in Stockholm Sweeden.He had been targeted for several years by a faction of both Sweedish and American Governments,though it isnt clear as to wich faction,Iam guessing it was the C.I.A or N.S.A.

Its a very informative and scary article to read and to actually see what the implant photos looked like.Iam sure that many other people have been through a similar experience and probably some who are not aware of the fact that they to are a target.Look at the article and you"ll see what I mean.Just google Robert Naselund and you will find a few sites about him.

There are numerous other sites that you could look at but if you want to see actual REAL IMPLANTS within a human being,this is one that you should check out

Thanks
Scalar E.L.F.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yes mind control through implant does happen theres thousands of targetted individuals around the world from asia to europe. I am implanted though my implants are oral and not brain implants. I had a tooth rotting away with a big hole in it due to pain being used on me by my perps and one night a very small black plastic wire dropped out it was very sinister.

When implanted you could get a mri done to find the implant but I belive the implants are made of material that will not show up on x-rays. Implants are capable of doing anything to a human. My implants induce full mind and body control, they can move my body any time they want to, full arms and legs moving so much so that they can set off on a run while I am powerless to stop them, they can also speak or shout for me, this is no bull sh*t, they also use voice to skull, various voices projected into my head which sometimes replicate anyone I have met in the past. Also I have been burned on my body and paralized and recieve vivid hallucinations of many different things from people walking across my room to spinning axes above my head.

They can also manipulate your dreams and induce pain in them, implants can replicate any feeling you have had from panic to fear to chronic paranoia, once you implant a person you fully control every aspect of their lives.

I dont belive my controllers are goverment of secret services, these are induced ideas that they want you to belive like the one were they make you belive that you are being hit with radiation, its just radio frequencies and radio waves producing brainwaves as well. I dont even belive microwaves are involved in the torture of normal citizens. Theres are very secret few out their who run the worlds mind control outfit and theirs hardly any decent information on the subject out there. Oh yeah they can plant false memories and wipe out memory as well, their technology is truly awsome but should never be used on anybody. I wonder will the truth about mind control ever come out, I hope so.

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join