It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Brain Implants, Mind Control and other Gov Conspiracys (fact or Fiction)?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by alextron

Hi,
That is some very interesting concepts that you have contributed.
Do you have any links that you could provide? I would like to look into this.

I have taken a slight posting break here, due to some readers comments, that the posting was going to fast for them. But I have not abandoned this thread.
I feel very strongly about the issues here.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alextron
Anyone heard of Electronic Controls (ECS) saphire crystal psionic
mind control of the brain?

Why saphires? Why Crystals? Where is any supporting info on this, as I would indeed be interested in following this concept up...

Originally posted byalextron
They can use this to read the aural cortex (reading voice);
and also telepathically insert their own voices into the head.

For instance; when you read a book, do you sort of talk within your mind voice? I do; well do you ever HEAR other voices not of your own; which most might think it is the subconscious; infact this might be from some telepathic remote operator trying to influence you to make certain decisions.

Read the 'aural cortex'? Rather, the tech most likely used is a form of biofeedback, merely measuring the electrical activity of the mind and associating with percieved stimulii.

SubVocalization..look it up on wiki...or google it. Easier to understand than crystals...

[edit on 26-3-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by alextron
Anyone heard of Electronic Controls (ECS) saphire crystal psionic
mind control of the brain?

Why saphires? Why Crystals? Where is any supporting info on this, as I would indeed be interested in following this concept up...

Crystal radio sets - makes good sense actually

It would actually prove an effective means of creating a permanent implant to receive radio transmission as it does not (necessarily) need a seperate power source.

Around 1906, researchers discovered that certain metallic minerals, such as galena, could be used to detect signals. These devices were called 'crystal detectors'. Greenleaf Whittier Pickard on August 30, 1906 filed a patent for a silicon crystal detector, which was granted on November 20, 1906. Pickard's detector was revolutionary in that he found that a fine pointed wire known as a "cat's whisker", in delicate contact with a mineral produced the best semiconductor effect. A crystal detector includes a crystal, a special thin wire that contacts the crystal and the stand that holds the components in place. The most common crystal used is a small piece of galena. Several other minerals also performed well as detectors. Another benefit of crystals was that they could demodulate amplitude modulated signals. This mode was used in radiotelephones and to broadcast voice and music for a public audience. Crystal sets represented an inexpensive and technologically simple method of receiving these signals at a time when the embryonic radio broadcasting industry was beginning to grow.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm no radio expert, so I cannot comment on how practical or physically possible it is - but I don't see why it couldn't be produced in a size small enough to facilliate implantation.

I've just looked up Delgado to see if I could find the composite of his implants and it looks as though he may have used a crystal set or some adaptation of that...A crystal set obtains it's energy from the radio signals it receives, which seems to be how Delgado's implants worked.

The stimoceiver could be used to stimulate emotions and control behavior. According to Delgado, "Radio Stimulation of different points in the amygdala and hippocampus in the four patients produced a variety of effects, including pleasant sensations, elation, deep, thoughtful concentration, odd feelings, super relaxation, colored visions, and other responses." Delgado stated that "brain transmitters can remain in a person's head for life. The energy to activate the brain transmitter is transmitted by way of radio frequencies." (Source: Cannon; Delgado, J.M.R., "Intracerebral Radio Stimulation and recording in Completely Free Patients," in Schwitzgebel and Schwitzgebel (eds.))

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know if you read the article I posted but there is an x-ray of a patient with the electronic implant, it isn't pretty, and as far as I can gather much of the receiver is on the outside of the head - so not very covert.

It is certainly interesting - Delgado took his research into legitimate medicine, but that does not rule out that someone else may have taken Delgado's chips and developed them for purposes less beneficial to the individual. Presumably, the less complicated the function the smaller the set would need to be - if it was just a receiver for example....could do with some thought

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This type of mind control is mainly psionic; and it is controlled telepathical.
Whether you believe in telepathy or not; it does exist I know.

So radio waves aren't really used much; except I hear it also uses a RFID (chip); where one the Shadow Government jet flies by and can scan the tracked human target; he a ID #.

It would be interesting if some of us get some XRAYs and check this out;
I bet the RAELIAN movement are all implanted with these XTALS(crystals).

Not only they have crystal implants at the back of the scalp; for mind reading; they have them all over the head for TORMENT (Nerve induction).

I may sound insane; but I do hear telepathic voices in my mind and these beings torment my skull daily. I need help and not sure where to get help;
cause most other humans will think I'm insane if I describe something like this to the local Psychologist.

Any suggestions? hmm.. maybe just say I have head pains and get an XRAY. If I can prove these crystals are in here, then I can get help to remove them from my scalp.

I obviously being watched/tracked by the Shadow Government; yet I see their JETS fly by daily, they don't approach me or knock on my door; strange.

Ah, you all probably think I'm crazy now; but I'm telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Most of you should be caught up now.
I would, at this point, in this thread, like to initiate a slight shift.

We have looked into electronic brain implants and the various types of mind control.
Most of these have been of a frightening and negative nature.

Now, I would like to focus on a more positive flow of information, concerning these topics of interest.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hey there,

Its been exactly two months from my last post, i'v still been receiving e-mails from ATS about popular threads, and I jumped into this one. I have only been lurking about reading posts off and on.

I made a post about my voices and surveillance in the Govt. and Military Projects Section, I am not good with computers and dont know how to link to other ATS threads, but the post's title was 'Veteran with a Question'.

There is a website www.layinstitute.org that has a link called Articles, then Mind Control, then an article called The Early Mind Wars. It says that synthetic telepathy experiments were conducted on their own scientists which caused the subjects to die from increased rates of accidents and suicides.

The reason I am posting is because on the first page of this thread, I read that there was a person who had schizophrenia and who might have actually been the target of an experiment in synthetic telepathy.

I too, take medication and am stable, yet, I still hear voices (seemingly emanating from outside my head, from an external source, synthetic in nature, and which has gone on for decades now, and I dont know how I have managed to survive and not die from accident or suicide yet)

More details are in my 'Veteran with a Question' thread in the Govt and Military Projects Area.

If someone knows how to post a link to it here in this thread, maybe it would be of some help or elaboration from a sufferer's viewpoint.

My story is eventful and somewhat fantastic, yet I surely attest it is true.

I too, have been labeled off as schizophrenic, and I may be, but I believe something more is happening to me (both an illness and a test subject of some kind, as I have been rebellious toward the NWO and military during my life so far).

Simply because I am suffering from an illness, should not mean I am automatically written off as dis-credited, or ignored.

So this is my first post in two months. Hope it is of some use.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Veteran with a Question

I haven't read the thread yet, but I will when I get some time....

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I had prepared a new introductory post on more positive types of, 'Mind Control, etc.' I put forth a lot of hard work and comments into it, then hit the, 'post reply' button and it disappeared.
I was so frustrated that I was afraid that I had to get away from my PC, so that I would not dis-assemble it in a non-repairable method. LOL!
I will try again when I regain my composure.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

For myself, I like to use some of my experiences by comparing them with some sci-fi movies. Unfortunately, these types of movies are supposedly to blame for some negative thinking and delusions also.

One of my favorite sci-fi movies was Brainstorm with Christopher Walken. I would very much like to see a sequel that's attached to the original, possibly and hopefully with Christopher Walken. You should already be aware of the various possibilites of this type of technology for training and rehabilitation. This was also suggested in the movies The Matrix and Total Recall. Here's a Youtube link trailer for Brainstorm:

youtube.com...

There are others posted there also from the movie itself. And since this post relates to military conspiracies; This type of alleged sci-fi movie may have been used to sell this idea also.

One of the Corso (?) videos had him claiming one of the technologies (possibly) reverse engineered was similar to the headband supposedly found on the ship.

John Lear has also claimed in one of his recorded interviews that everything is recorded here via some alien technology. Whether these alien technologies need implants or surface technologies is unclear. But many people claim to have implants for communications also.

I would assume that our government wouldn't mind having advanced technologies like this to control the masses also.

Practical applications? No doubt. But, do you really want to become a Borg Drone? Are criminals created just to use them as labrats for these technologies also?

As for the veteran here, I can't really say one way or another. His writings don't really appear to be so disfunctional. A full bloodwork analysis, blood screen and MRI seems to be a begining.

For all we know, many of these psychiatric problems may be related to highly resistant strains of bacteria.

What may seem like a great idea to be plugged into the NWO matrix might also be a way to transfer someone else into your life and even replace you.
One way or another, if this is their plan; I seriously doubt you can really stop it.

So........how much for just the upgrade

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Thank you for your comments and the link. Maybe I can blow off some steam while I watch the video (lol). Then I'll be ready to re-post my new comments on positive forms of mind-control.
I am a firm believer that for everything there is a positive side (angle) and a negative. It's outcome is all in how it is used. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I find cybernetics quite fascinating and I roughly understand how it works; the problem is removing the crystals from the scalp.

I don't know your belief systems; but the best way to remove
is to shift the implanted crystals from 3rd physical density to
5th physical density where they can pass thru the scalp safely.

The problem is creating the 5th physical density field;
most charge and put an element thoughtform(psiball) into
the crystal. Its must shoot 52000 per second to shift. It is tricky
to create these psiballs and haven't as of yet myself.

I firmly against UNETHICAL Cybernetics where they do it without your
permission and have some remote operator to manipulate your brain.

Ethical cybernetics like this could be useful for augmentation applications;
I might look into this into the future.

I thought of an idea of a Telepathic filter crystal circuit; where you can manipulate your aural cortex to blockout annoying telepathic messages.

Well I'm not how many you believe in psionics; might be all sci fi'ish to you; I certainly believe and have experienced telepathy..etc. it is true, but then again you would only believe if you experienced it yourself.

non-psionic methods of mind control that concerns me is nanobots...hmm

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I found this one site that also mentioned these projects but basically referred to the masons and witches. I have to wonder how these survivors with these stories really manage to survive if this is actually true. As to who is really behind all of this has yet to be proved.

Just wondering if you've come across this site. It's not as clinical as the one you posted and probably closer to psychosis and delusions?

I did a search on the site and couldn't find anything. Doesn't the new search work on links also? That to me would be even more beneficial and keep people from reposting it over again so soon.

mindcontrolforums.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'd just like to take the opportunity to point out, as a hypnotist myself, that it is impossible to force somebody to do something they would not do normally using trance alone. Everything I can do, a normal human being can do with a little fast talk--in fact, there's really not much of a line between the two.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well MKULTRA was real. Not sure of we have this technology for transmitters.

So on transmitters not so sure, but they we do have technology in peoples heads like for the deaf to hear: a cochlear implant. It interfaces with the brain.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Oh, definitely--and I've done my homework, I know all about the stimoceiver. The question is, why doesn't stuff like this happen anymore? Nobody reports MKULTRA-style mental problems these days--have they given up on the technology, or has it become so refined that it can't be detected? If the latter, then why are any of us here?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Makoto

My question is:
How widespread this is?
Who are the main 'type' victims?
Is there a type?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well, there's a ton of people all over the internet who think they're being mind controlled--but most of them are classically schizophrenic. Actually, red herrings like that are one of the biggest problems that you run into when doing research on mind control.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
For one...I question whether you have the qualifications and relevant comprehension to label people you have never met 'schizophrenic'. I suspect thatyou meant well with your statement but it is decidely dismissive and as such adds nothing to the discussion. Perhaps we can start again?

Btw, because of my association with ATS, people whom I considered close decided to write me off as 'schizo'...take a look at my post history and decide for yourself whether or not that assertion was warranted...

Military is implanting its' soldiers

By our standards, the above is relatively old news...July 2007...but there you have it.

Now I pose this question:

Would the military willingly expose themselves to potential liability by endangering the soldiers health if the implants hadn't already been tested?

I seriously doubt it.

This is real and I am fairly certain when I say that we will see some interesting things regarding cybernetics in the future.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hi Everyone......

Many months ago I joined ATS in order to read info on MK-ULTRA, mind control, implants, etc. I've just returned and was so happy to come across this thread. Many websites allow victims of implants, etc. to tell their stories. I have read and researched many sites. The problem that I have is that there is no where for anyone to actually go to. Why isn't their sympathetic doctors for those who are suffering.

For years I thought I was suffering from depression after going through a major breakdown. This has been many years ago. I have been frightened beyond anyone's imagination unless that person is also a victim because most of the time it is endless misery. I need to find a reputable Advocacy Group and Doctors and Radiologists who won't push aside what they see. It took me forever to get to see the head of radiology at the hospital where I had gone. He kept saying that whatever you see on the right should be on the left......then I showed him a cone-shaped mark on my x-ray which was only on one side, and at first he said he didn't know what it was then after a few minutes he shrugged it off as possibly bone or tissue. I didn't pursue the matter.

The fact is I have had a very difficult time to even have anyone listen to me. I am now diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder. I live in Fall River, MA and I believe other people have implants and those that don't harass and stalk victims....I have been a victim myself.

Once a person realizes that it isn't just depression, it seems like things get worse and no one seems to care. I do believe I have an implant in my brain. I have had so many symptoms that I later found out were part of radio frequency waves. Plus I don't hear "voices" I hear only one voice overriding my thoughts.

I know Massachusetts does have an electronic-harassment law in place "Chapter 170 of the Acts of 2004." I am hoping that it applies to being harassed by electronics via the implant. But like most victims, I need to have it diagnosed as an implant and I haven't had any luck with that. I was going to go to Massachusetts General Hospital but I know they were involved many years ago with implant experiments. The fact that the radiologist just passed it off makes me upset because what if it was a tumor.....perhaps that is what I should have said and maybe I could have gotten more support. He should have said that it doesn't seem right so maybe we should do more tests.....I guess that is wishful thinking on my part.

I found out recently that Michigan has an Anti-Electronic Harassment Law and it covers internal and external abuses upon a person which would include implants. With the use of the Verichip-RFID, I am happy that at least one State in the United States is trying to look after their citizens.

I would appreciate any help, insight, sympathetic doctors and radiologists, advocacy groups, etc. I have been to Mind Control Forum and have even written to some sites, but the end result is that it becomes people just enduring the effects and not being able to actually get any assistance. I was hoping that maybe someone knew whether there is a Senator or Congressman who might head an advocacy group and really bring this out in the open. I wrote to mine and didn't receive any replies after a few attemps I stopped writing. Just an added note, I was born in 1953 and I believe the catholic hospital where I was born is responsible.

Would appreciate any emotional support anyone can give and any assistance so that I can someday live implant free.

Take Care...............Ruby

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join