It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Brain Implants, Mind Control and other Gov Conspiracys (fact or Fiction)?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thank you MemoryShock, I will be very interested in seeing that, myself. Maybe that will also help Chromatico to understand that some if not all of the allegations are fact-based.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

From my recall, yes. Unfortunately, I am on disability as well. I've recalled these being shown to me a few times on my x-rays and for some reason joked about them as being my marbles and glad I hadn't lost them. I found a few sites on these supposedly same type of implants with one site claiming anyone who entered a US base with these in their head to be shot on sight.

I haven't researched them for awhile and have lost the links or these sites are now closed. My recall of these implants were about the size of marbles or ball bearings in the back of my skull. I've recalled having these implanted when I was around 3 or 5.

I've since believed my father was involved in some way with the CIA and had once been given a CIA patch around 63.........yeah, 1963. An agent whose name I won't mention, that in an odd way introduced himself to our family. Maybe it wasn't his real name?
He made some reference to someone called the executioner and that he shouldn't have kids. But due to the nature of many of these memories and this alleged government program, I now seriously doubt many of these memories actually happened.

I have given thought to having another x-ray just to ease some of these doubts. But from what I recall when they are found, weird things happen.

I have a couple of scoop marks besides and recalled them having some type of glazed or plastic coating over them for awhile that eventually fell off.

Due to my alleged mental illness, most people apparently don't pay much attention to my posts. I was supposedly diagnosed with schizo affective disorder and DID or alternate personalities. There were some other things but all my hospital records were lost or stolen. I suppose if it was all real; it would be highly classified and I would be in some type of containment center or dead.

It did seem rather easy for someone in my condition to get on SSD without having to go to court over it. That's not really unusual though.

I could have been one of these military projects originally but failed in boot camp. I guess they suspected me when the confidence course was burned to the ground. The Air Force was also present and filming when I was at the firing range. The rifle I used wasn't exactly Army issue.

The drill seargant I had; had to retire suddenly after he pushed one of my alternate personalities too far. I guess he was trying to impress the Air Force officer who was watching this same day?

As I said before, these memories could be false either way.

What kind of bucket load of worms would I have if these implants turned out to be there?

When I saw this one website I posted, I thought about starting a thread over it. I'm not in the habit of openly discussing these things and seriously doubt I would ever go public anyway. Writing about it is one thing, having annoying people nagging me at my door.......isn't my idea of fun or peace and quiet.

Besides, even if I did have thes implants and posted the X-ray picture here, people would doubt it's authenticity anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Okay, Memoryshock has asked me to express my personal views of the material and subject matter presented on this thread.

My initial interest started with this subject, after I became a member of ATS. I have browsed many subjects here. Allow me to say that just because a subject interests me, doesn't mean that I immediately just 'fall for it.' Everything on this board makes for..."good reading.' And I love to read.

But when something really grabs my attention, such as the aforementioned subject, I go all out on researching it. Unfortunately, my only method of research is the internet. My car is broken, so I cannot even visit the local library. I depend on a co-worker for a ride to work.

But, nevertheless, the internet is a valuable resource. After intensive research on many sites, I conclude that there is something going on. And my personal opinion is...it stinks!

As to what we can do? God only knows!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Ronald Kane, Vice President of CUBIC Corp., a major manufacturer of implantable chips, while remarking on the chips profitability, has said, "If we had our way, we'd implant a chip behind everyone's ear in the maternity ward".

San Diego Based Cubic Corp
I've tried this before in a related thread

While the above link is not usually one of my favorite resources, it is feasible that a military contractor, who just reached record profit margins this year, has had research and development in this area. I haven't had time or subsequent succes in drawing this source further, but if encouraged in this thread I can....Just as I just now found the following.

The Swedish group contracted doctors in Sweden that are familiar in the treating of victims that have been implanted with transmitters in there brain to review Plaintiff's X-rays. Swedish doctors stated that foreign bodies do exist within Plaintiff's head and they are most likely transmitters. Sweden has and is currently passing legislation as to
the implantation of humans with transmitters, a practice that has been done in Sweden since the 1950 and 1960's.

Legal Case Implicating the Existence And Treatment of BrainTransmitters

There is a legal case. Looks like I am going to Sweden, virtually or literally.

And Gold has been struck....

Electromagnetic Environmental Influences on Implanted Deep Brain Stimulators

Online PDF Subscription Required Study of Implanted Deep Brain Stimulators.

I need a subscription. Look at the related sources towards the bottom the page. Proof that there is indeed a branch of science dedicated to these topics. And of course, it is only a hop and a skip to think that the world would be interested in sociological manifestations of subconsciously induced stimulii....

...or how people react to this in their natural habitat. We don't explain to crocs when we tag them. Why people who don't have the requisite medical degrees?

More to follow...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Thank you for sharing your story. I am sure it was not easy for you. There will always be doubters. But there will also be supporters. Gain your strength from those. You have submitted some very interesting testimony. I would be very interested in seeing your pictures.
Take care of yourself. Life is never easy.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
What kind of bucket load of worms would I have if these implants turned out to be there?

Oie....I know. Seems to me that there are people who have a vested interest in discrediting these reports. They are real. I was fairly surprised to see the Swedish reference in the legal case, as well as the legal case itself.

I am interested in hearing more about the plastic coating you referred to. Please.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

If you need encouragement, you have it hands down.
In relation to your post, Sweden happened to be the first focal points of this research. I can't remember the patient's name, off-hand, but it should be in my first post on this thread. I believe that he was the first to register a complaint, and there were implants found in the rear of his skull.
Thank you so much for your contribution. Anything further will be greatly appreciated. I hope that others will do the same.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sigh...all you guys have got is the court case which does not describe what kind of transmitter this is, nor does it provide any pictures. Deep brain stimulation is a new procedure which tries to treat people in a vegetative state.

If EBI is being done and MC is going on (doubt it), we need much, much, much more evidence.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico

If EBI is being done and MC is going on (doubt it), we need much, much, much more evidence.

Strangely enough, I could not agree more with this statement. Because the more evidence that is produced, the stronger the possibilty becomes that the public can do something about it.

Btw, this is not the one-and-only case. It is just one example. If you are really interested, stay tuned. I have to step out for a bit.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

It's all over the place. The implicit proof is Sweden. If you'll read thoroughly, you'll find a reference to Sweden attempting to pass legislation regarding this topic...specifically.

I am attempting to drum it up, but in the meantime, I would request a more constructive approach to this thread.

I see no point in showing up in a thread to just say..."Nuh uh".

Thanks for your understanding.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Thank you for your condescension! And yes, silly laws are passed all the time, including for flag burning.

More, please.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Its easy to beleive this. Things like the Tuskeege experiments, MKULTRA, et al. has shown that the goverment is capable and willing to do anything within the boundries of current technology.

Implants and the like are unlikely IMHO but very plausable, and how many feel the Bush administration would have any sort of moral qualms about using them.

While I remain skeptical about such devices this thread is an interesting read for sure

Sheesh some peopel treat these threads as if we are in a court or something with the sternographer clicking away in the corner.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Mod gang-ups, great! Look, all I'm asking for is a high standard of proof. I don't want ATS turning into a supermarket tabloid.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by sizzle

Being a conspiracy theory website does not mean we accept things without proof. You do not have any proof.

Proof automatically removes it from being categorized under "Conspiracy"... does it not? Who has proof of aliens, of 2012, of Chad Drones, or even of 911 coverup? That's what the purpose of this site is, to discuss interesting and bizarre topics.

When have you seen proof of anything discussed on this site? Are you thinking "global warming" or something? . .

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
In my opinion, this would be an even broader area of research for those interested in doing so. We see keywords, such as; NLD (non-lethal defense) and Operations Other Than War.

Evidence exists that mind-control and behavious modification technology is presently concealed behind Non Lethal Defense (NLD) initiatives. In annoncement in 1995 that non-leathal weapons - including high powered microwaves and radio frequency devices - are to be 'transited' to the law enforcement sector was met with dismay in some quarters. This joint programme, known as 'Operations Other Than War', opens the way for the military to move into the civilian domain - a move precluded by the American constitution. The stated aim is to more effectively tackle narcotics trafficking, terrorism and other criminal activity.

Many citizens consider this to be a lame excuse. They fear of widespread use of mind-altering technologies, and believe democracy is under serious assault. In the light of past government evilness and abuse, who could blame them???

Richard Gall
Scotland Director
SKYWATCH INTERNATIONAL
www.geocities.com...

[edit on 21-3-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

That gentleman gives no sources.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This information was transcribed from faxes and brochures which are available from the National Security Archive. Requested by John Marks:

The National Security Archive
Gelman Library, The George Washington University
2130 H Street, N.W., Suite 701
Washington, D.C. 20037

INVENTORY: CIA Behavior Experiments Collection (John Marks Donation)
Date Range: 1940s-1970s

Box #1 - Artichoke Documents--MKULTRA DOCS 1-57

Burch, Dr. Neil/'___' and the Air Force: Smithsonian: Index and Institutional Notifications
Subproject 1: MKULTRA: Plants Isolation and Characterization of Rivea Corymbosa
Subproject 2: MKULTRA: Drugs
Subproject 3: MKULTRA: Testing
Subproject 4: MKULTRA: Mulholland's Manual
Subproject 5a: MKULTRA
Subproject 5b: MKULTRA: Denver University Hypnosis
Subproject 6: MKULTRA: Testing of Plants by HEF
Subproject 7: MKULTRA: Funding; ONR Probably Abramson
Subproject 8: MKULTRA: Boston Psychopathic Hospital
Subproject 9: MKULTRA: Depressants, Schizophrenics, Alcoholics
Subproject 10: MKULTRA: Personality Assessment
Subproject 11: MKULTRA: Botanicals Popkin (Documents and articles on Luis Angel Castillo)
Subproject 12: MKULTRA: Financial Records
Subproject 13: MKULTRA: CIA Support to Fort Detrick
Subproject 14: MKULTRA: Paying Bureau of Narcotics for White
Subproject 15: MKULTRA: Magic Support; Mulholland Supplement
Subproject 16: MKULTRA: Testing Apartment Rental
Subproject 17: MKULTRA: '___' Studies of [excised] University
Subproject 19: MKULTRA: Magic Manual
Subproject 20: MKULTRA: Synthesis Derivative of Yohimbine Hydrochloride
Subproject 21: MKULTRA: Defector Study: originally Drug Study
Subproject 22: MKULTRA: William Cook and Co. Research: Amanita Muscaria, Rivea Corymbosa
Subproject 26: MKULTRA: Pfeiffer, Finances
Subproject 27: MKULTRA: ONR Funding, '___' Research
Subproject 28: MKULTRA: Pfeiffer
Subproject 30: MKULTRA: Fort Detrick (1)
Subproject 30: MKULTRA: Fort Detrick (2)
Subproject 30: MKULTRA: Fort Detrick (3)
Subproject 31: MKULTRA: Manufacture of Drugs by Pellow Wease Chemical Co.
Subproject 32: MKULTRA: Collection of Plants
Subproject 33: MKULTRA: Collection of 400 for SUBPR #27
Subproject 34: MKULTRA: More Support to Magic
Subproject 35: MKULTRA: Georgetown Hospital: Geschichter
Subproject 36: MKULTRA: Cuba Chapter Conference, Consultant, Subproject involving getting a man on a diverted freighter
Subproject 37: MKULTRA: Collection of Botanicals
Subproject 38: MKULTRA
Subproject 39: MKULTRA: Iowa State Hospital (and Ionia)
Subproject 40: MKULTRA: Funding, Probably Abrams '___' Research

Box #2

Subproject 42: MKULTRA: Safehouse Chapter 7: MKULTRA Interview Notes White, George Hunter Dope Traffickers' Nemesis
Subproject 43: MKULTRA: Combination drug, Hypnosis, Sensory Deprivation
Subproject 44: MKULTRA: Testing of Aromatic Amines at University of Illinois
Subproject 45: MKULTRA: Knockout, Stress, Cancer
Subproject 46: MKULTRA: Rochester '___' Drugs
Subproject 47: MKULTRA: Pfeiffer Atlanta
Subproject 47: MKULTRA: (1) Pfeiffer Atlanta/Bordertown
Subproject 48: MKULTRA: HEF Cornell Relationship: Artichoke Team Proposals and Reports
Subproject 49: MKULTRA: Hypnosis at [excised] University
Subproject 50: MKULTRA: CIA Imprest Fund for $500
Subproject 51: MKULTRA: (1) Moore Collecting Botanicals
Subproject 52: MKULTRA: (2) Moore Collecting Botanicals
Subproject 53: MKULTRA: (3) Moore Collecting Botanicals
Subproject 53: MKULTRA: Review Pharmacological lit.
Subproject 54: MKULTRA: Brain Concussion
Subproject 55: MKULTRA: Unwitting Drug Tests at [excised] University
Subproject 56: MKULTRA: Studies on Alcohol, Stanford Medical school
Subproject 57: MKULTRA: Sleep and Insomnia at GW: MKULTRA: Lloyd Gould
Subproject 57: MKULTRA: Sleep

Box # 3

C-30 Project MUDHEN Jack Anderson
MKULTRA --To File: Massachusetts (Bibliographic Citations, articles on mind control experiments in Massachusetts): John Jacobs' Kentucky
Subproject 58: MKULTRA: J. P. Morgan and Co. (see Wasson file) Agency Policy and Conferences
Subproject 59: MKULTRA: Unwitting Drug Tests at University of Maryland
Subproject 60: MKULTRA: Human Ecology
Subproject 61: MKULTRA
Subproject 62: MKULTRA: Consulting Work in Isolation/Electric Shock/CNS Drugs
Subproject 63: MKULTRA: (1) Drugs and Alcohol (Butler)
Subproject 64: MKULTRA: Drugs
Subproject 65: MKULTRA: Hungarian Refugees
Subproject 66: MKULTRA: Alcohol and Drug Study
Subproject 67: MKULTRA: CIA Use of Institutes Facilities -- University of Indiana
Subproject 69: MKULTRA: Rutgers
Subproject 70: MKULTRA: "Knockout"
Subproject 71: MKULTRA: Dr. Wallace Chan at Stanford University Testing Drugs
Subproject 72: MKULTRA: Testing Drugs for Effects on Central Nervous System
Subproject 73: MKULTRA: University of Kentucky: Narcotics Farms, Narco-Hypnosis
Subproject 74: MKULTRA: Small HEF Subproject (1)
Subproject 74: MKULTRA: Small HEF Subproject (2)
Subproject 75: MKULTRA: Mass. Mental Health (by Project number of master list)
Subproject 77: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (1)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (2)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (3)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (4)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (5)
Subproject 78: MKULTRA: Biological Lab (6)
www.nemasys.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I sincerely hope that de-classified documents from the National Security Archives, seems to be some tidbit of proof. And that was just 3 books of it.
Wonder what some of the ones in this group implies?? Anyone want to venture a guess?

Subproject 101: MKULTRA: Biophysics of Central Nervous System
Subproject 102: MKULTRA: Adolescent Gangs
Subproject 103: MKULTRA: Children's Summer Camps
Subproject 104: MKULTRA: Sabotage of Petroleum
Subproject 105: MKULTRA: CBW, Disease
Subproject 106: MKULTRA: Electrodes, Russian Study
Subproject 109: MKULTRA: Drugs-CBW Testing
Subproject 110: MKULTRA: CBW MKNAOMI
Subproject 112: MKULTRA: Vocational Studies in Children
Subproject 113: MKULTRA: Gas Sprays and Aerosols
Subproject 114: MKULTRA: Alcohol Study
Subproject 115: MKULTRA: Mentally Disturbed and Environment
Subproject 116: MKULTRA: Lab
Subproject 117: MKULTRA: Cultural Influences on Children
Subproject 118: MKULTRA: Microbiology--Penn State
Subproject 119: MKULTRA: Telecontrol--Texas Christian
Subproject 120: MKULTRA Drug Research
Subproject 121: MKULTRA: Witch Doctor study-Dr. Raymond Prince-- McGill University
Subproject 122: MKULTRA: Study of Neurokinin
Subproject 123: MKULTRA: African Attitude Study
Subproject 124: MKULTRA: African Attitude Study
Subproject 125: MKULTRA: CO2 and Acid Base Research
Subproject 126: MKULTRA: Work on Placebos and Drugs
Subproject 127: MKULTRA: Disaster/Stress Study
Subproject 128: MKULTRA: Rapid Hypnotic Induction
Subproject 130: MKULTRA: Personality Theory, David Saunders/William Thetford; Columbia Univ.

www.nemasys.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This excerpt gives very detailed descriptions and definitions of what each program entails:

Extract from: Civilian Intelligence Network. p.44,45,46, & 47.

The preceding briefing is to educate the reader on the Intelligence Community's use of Mind-Control and Thought-Manipulation that may be implemented today, as well as a few actual case scenarios of successful operations conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency, The Office of Naval Intelligence, and, in some limited capacity, Intelligence Support Activities units.

These manipulations and degrees of control are easily achieved after years of intensive research by both the CIA and the Office of Naval Intelligence. The methods cover the range of actual hypno- programming, through either overt or covert methods as utilized by the agency concerned in the use of R.H.I.C., U.S.I.C., E.E.O.M. and E.D.O.M. techniques.

Ultrasound technology is most frequently used by the lesser intelligence agencies in their various theaters of operation. This method is known as Ultrasonic Intra-Cerebral Control. An intelligence unit commonly referred to as Division Five which is directly connected to the FBI, is mainly responsible for the study and subsequent use of this type of Mind-Control procedure.

Three types of procured methods of Mind-Control at its highest performance utilization are as follows:

1. E.D.O.M. (Electronic Dissolution of Memory)

2. E.E.O.M. (Electronic Enhancement of Memory)

3. R.H.I.C. (Radio Hypnotic Intra-Cerebral Control)

RHIC techniques call for the implantation of a micro-sized electronic radio receiver. The implantation most frequently is made by highly trained teams within the Intelligence community. The procedure involves the insertion of the micro-receiver (or transceiver) into the desired areas such as the frontal lobe or temporal lobe of the subject in question. The device acts as a stimulator which can stimulate a muscle, nerve or brain frequency upon receiving the proper signal and will then initiate a desired response. The receiver generates sensory impulses which are then received through afferent nerves. These register as sensations which are the basis for perception.

Under projects such as MK DRACO and HATTER, today's receivers are much smaller than the originals. Several types of "encephalators" are used to implant the devices into brain tissue through the nostril of a sedated subject after hallucinatory programming has commenced. The process is painful and, in some cases, may result in permanent damage to the signal cavity resulting in later ear, nose and throat problems for the subject in question. Another method used by some programs is the use of oral encephalator to insert the transceiver or receiver through the soft palette of the mouth into the brain tissue. This method is also conducted in concert with hallucinatory program cues.

Another type of RHIC technology which is currently being utilized is a more sophisticated manipulation which utilizes a Personal Radio and Electro-Magnetic Frequency Allocation, better known in some intelligence circles as a "Primary" or "Prema". This is obtained by a simple "Scan" involving the acquisition of an individual's actual frequency allocation which are as unique to an individual as RNA/DNA codes. Primary Frequency Scanners are today so advanced that the machinery can fit into a normal sized briefcase. The scanning or Reading Wand -- easily disguised in the confines of a pen or a room's light fixture -- is placed in the desired location to achieve a "reading".

Once the PRIME FREQUENCY or "PRIME FREAK" is obtained, procedures may be introduced which will affect only the individual in question. This is obtained through direct manipulation of this individual's Primary Frequency Allocation.

Another current RHIC technology in use can achieve manipulation of an individual or large masses of a populace. Without a Primary being established, general manipulation and control is obtained, though not as quickly or completely successfully. This is due to variances in particular geographic locations, certain drugs and food products, ethnicity, and general chemical effect on an individual. This method achieves the desired outcome through radio waves in the 800 MHZ band where the Vital Human Brain Frequency resonation is located. These waves directly affect the subject in the desired way through slow and persistent exposure.

Concerned Special Intelligence Operations personnel should acquaint themselves with PROJECT HIGH TONE and PROJECT XENO. Personnel in OM level Special Projects Operations are already aware of the Human Frequency operations and testing procedures which proved to be a great success on large population base capacities in Los Angeles, Calif. in April 1992.

This Frequency Wave Manipulation can be utilized to the maximum benefits in a population or among select individuals when required. The benefits to CIA, NSA, Aquarius Group Operations and Aqua Tech Operatives are obvious. Through the ignorance of the general population of the World, the Cellular Wave Frequency Communications facilities may be erected and utilized by the Intelligence Community to sedate, excite or initiate a variety of physical effects and ills to implement population control or elimination at the time it is deemed necessary. www.ntia.doc.gov... ---U.S. Freq. Alloc. Chart

f28.parsimony.net...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

This is all old information. These projects have been discontinued.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join