It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Brain Implants, Mind Control and other Gov Conspiracys (fact or Fiction)?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Don't post until you can prove.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I found a site the other day when I was looking up something about my own recalled implants. It looks very similar if not identical to one of your other ariticles. I still wouldn't put it past the government to have been studying alien control technologies for their own benefit. But more than likely, that if there is alien involvement, is that they are also controlling our leaders and military as well. Some people cannot be trusted with this kind of power and technology.

ufo.whipnet.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by sizzle

Don't post until you can prove.

Are you up on the fact that this is a conspiracy theory website? I firmly believe that my posts come from credible sources. Have you bothered reading or researching them?
Also, please don't order me around. I hate that.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

very interesting, yes I think it is very much the same:

Dr. Antoine Remond, using our techniques in Paris, has demonstrated that this method of stimulation of the brain can be applied to the human without the help of the neurosurgeon; he is doing it in his office in Paris without neurosurgical supervision. This means that anybody with the proper apparatus can carry this out on a person covertly, with no external signs that electrodes have been used on that person. I feel that if this technique got into the hands of a secret agency, they would have total control over a human being and be able to change his beliefs extremely quickly, leaving little evidence of what they had done [46].

Lilly's assertion of the moral high ground here is interesting. Despite his avowed phobia against secrecy, a careful reading of THE SCIENTIST reveals that he continued to do work useful to this country's national security apparatus. His sensory deprivation experiments expanded upon the work of ARTICHOKE's Maitland Baldwin, and even his dolphin research has -- perhaps inadvertently proved useful in naval warfare [47]. One should note that Lilly's work on monkeys carried a "secret" classification, and that NIMH was a common CIA funding conduit [48].

ufo.whipnet.org...

[edit on 3/20/08 by FredT]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I found a site the other day when I was looking up something about my own recalled implants. It looks very similar if not identical to one of your other ariticles. I still wouldn't put it past the government to have been studying alien control technologies for their own benefit. But more than likely, that if there is alien involvement, is that they are also controlling our leaders and military as well. Some people cannot be trusted with this kind of power and technology.

ufo.whipnet.org...

Btw, I overlooked something in your post. You say that you had one of these implants?
Would you care to talk about this, or is it too personal?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Being a conspiracy theory website does not mean we accept things without proof. You do not have any proof.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

reply to post by sizzle

...and we know any of this is true how?

OOps! Almost missed this one. Not being rude, but do you have reading and comprehension skills? What I have inserted here is just a few of the results gleaned from a google search on John Todd.
But please... don't take my word for it, do a search for yourself. But bear in mind, there are two John Todd's given. One is the illuminatti-defector-turned-Christian; the other is an ecologist.
I think you will want the one who converted to Christianity.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here's a freebie:

I've found a fascinating website: www.holysmokes.com. I can't quite get a fix on it yet, but I think the guy is kind of a rationalist particularly concerned with cults. I found this particular article, which is quite long but important. I'm posting here rather than datadump because I'm soliciting comments. In concerns a man who from about 1973 was alleging he had been a "high priest" sort for the Illuminati and that all kinds of authority figures were involved. His story is complete b.s., but it's not as simple as that. For several years he was bouncing around within fundamentalist circles with his "revelations" and proclaiming how he'd accepted Christ, while still practicing "witchcraft." He was using his rituals to seduce teenage girls. This first article is from a Christian perspective, but they were good enough to include information about how Wiccans had also investigated the guy (he was claiming that he was being harrassed for his wiccan beliefs and none other than Isaac Bonewitz checked into it as a potential civil rights matter) and they found he was an ex-Satanist drug addict who was armed and dangerous and wanted nothing to do with him.

www.rigorousintuition.ca...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

...and we know what he says is true how?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Some time ago, I was going to do a thread entirely on John Todd. I collected notes and saved them in Wordpad. For some reason, I never got around to opening the thread. To those closest to John Todd, They believed him to be a victim of mind control and helpless of some of his actions. I am posting my notes in their entirety, since a member here questions John Todd's existence:

THE OCCULT ROCK MUSIC

John Todd, Former Illuminati, on the Witchcraft of Rock & Roll
by Wes Penre, Sep 19, 2007

John Todd

His name was John Todd, a former member of the illuminati. He warned us against the plan for world control before he was framed, effectively discredit and attempts on taking his life was made more than once. The words that he left on his audio tapes are still coming to pass which puts lots of credibility on his claim that he was an insider. This [video] audio tape speaks about the dangers of rock and roll music including 'Christian rock'".

"This explains how the rock music is cursed (by putting a spell on the master recording) and how this puts a spell on those who listen to this music and especially if you bring the actual CD/Audio Cassette home with you. This is just another piece of the puzzle that explains evil in this world."

www.illuminati-news.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by sizzle

Being a conspiracy theory website does not mean we accept things without proof. You do not have any proof.

Did you read the title of this thread? Did you see a question mark? Are you here to discuss or be argumentative? The whole point is to put forth a subject for discussion. Provide links and excerpts; which I have done repeatedly throughout this thread. And all you can do is give me one-liners.
Please contribute something of value.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

I have a proposal for you. Find some research that contradicts my research. Deal?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

No, no, no. That's not how it works. The guy making the claim has the burden of proof!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reply to post by sizzle

No, no, no. That's not how it works. The guy making the claim has the burden of proof!

Well, if you feel that I am violatig the T&C rules of ATS, you should report me. Arguing back and forth on the thread is pointless. I have explained the method of this thread the best that I can to you.
If I am in error, then the moderators should be the ones to correct me. And if and when they do, I will follow the guidelines that they administer. It is not my intention to be in error.
I think you can find a button to report me, under the post(s) that bothers you. Then submit your reasons. Thank you for your concerns.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

You're not breaking the rules. In fact, you have just as much right to post here as I. It does, however, irritate me when people make wild claims with no proof.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This thread is concerned with the discussion of the voracity of what has been presented. I suggest that any response to the OP center upon a rhetorical arguement on the presented information, rather than a rudimentary, "There is no proof."

That said, I have found an association with brain implants from a man who works for Cubic Corp, a San Diego military contractor.

I will post my source for that when I am off of work.

Again, discuss the material, chromatico. sizzle...add your own interpretations of the information as well...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by sizzle

You're not breaking the rules. In fact, you have just as much right to post here as I. It does, however, irritate me when people make wild claims with no proof.

Let me try this once more...I submit excerpts from credible sources... I provide the links to the websites that they were taken from.
According to ATS policy, I can only post a few paragraphs from the website, then provide a link to the website. Then if the reader is interested, he/she should follow the link and read the rest of the information.

These claims are not mine. They are from outside sources on a subject that interests me, and hopefully others.

Edit: Let me reiterate on the claim of credible sources; I put them on display here for the readers to discuss and decide whether they believe them to be credible and why they believe, and why they do not.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

That is totally disingenuous! By posting the sources you are advocating them and vouching to their reliability. Furthermore, I went to the websites and couldn't find a grain of proof anywhere.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

reply to post by sizzle

That is totally disingenuous! By posting the sources you are advocating them and vouching to their reliability. Furthermore, I went to the websites and couldn't find a grain of proof anywhere.

Then I would suppose by your accusation, that everyone on ATS is guilty. Because this is how it is done. Take a look at some of the other threads on mind control, MK-Ultra, UFO' Abductions, etc. I think you will see the same method. Have a good day.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Back on topic. There is enough information contained in the source links to provide a means for intuitive verification. Discuss that.

This thread will not turn into a 'he said, she said'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join