It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Brain Implants, Mind Control and other Gov Conspiracys (fact or Fiction)?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I can't be sure exactly what this stuff was. It was painfully put there shortly after the skin was scooped out. The memory of trying to pull these off because they didn't look like a scab was what I mostly recall and just like any typical scab, this would hurt. They eventually fell off unoticed and probably while bathing or showering. I'm fairly certain they already have something similar to this for wounds already. My recall of these surgeries and the scoop marks happened in my home during the day. It's still possible that these places I recall were really sets of my home.

I've recalled other kids I've witnessed having these implants put in that caused seizures. I used to have seizures every once in awhile when I was younger. Now two of my other children with my second wife have seizures.

I have recalled my father taking me to some Air Force base which was proably in Ohio. I remember meeting a girl and a boy there but the details are really vague.

If I still have implants and these stories are then possibly true, then just as my father used to say: "It's all in your head."

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

From sizzle's source
Subproject 128: MKULTRA: Rapid Hypnotic Induction

I'm thinking this is what they were after. If control is the game then the above is the application, in various forms. Remember, it's mind influence, not control. All of the other Mk sub projects are different physiologies, stages of human development and even different human societal roles.

Mind control is a funny term because the connotation is such that people envision black suits and secret tech. The tech is already out there and there are even mass media, accepted reports stating the use of brain implants in dolphins and sharks. What doe sthat mean? That the tech is real and the use of it was with manipulation in mind. Why wouldn't humans be a target?

MK is done and over, chromatico, but the information gained from it isn't....

Btw, the proof is in the pudding. The advertising industry gets paid to research how people percieve, interpret, think and then behave as a result, both overtly and subtly regarding all senses and combinations thereof. How is that not proof? It may not be proof of a capaicty to overtly influence someone completely without fail, but it is proof that people do think in this fashion and have a financial interest in manipulating people.

Seriously, man...we could do with your help. I'm going to cease being riled by your attempts to discard the topic....because I know what I am talking about and will continue to present material...it's not here now because I take pride in my presentation specifically to confound those who are only interested in one line responses....

Proof is in the pudding.....and we're swimming in it.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

If you continue to post information without critically examining it and determining if it is even relevant or not, you are being dishonest. I am trying to do my best to ensure the quality of the information on this forum and I am not going away.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Th pp / Press Release / Artificial Intelligence:

Chairwoman of the Commission
On Human Rights of the On Human Rights of the
European Parliament European Parliament

Wiertzstraat 130 (or in French : 130, rue Wiertz)
Wiertzstraat 130 (or in French:
130, rue Wiertz)
1047 BRUSSELS (Belgium)
1047 BRUSSELS (Belgium)

e-mail : [email protected] E-mail:
[email protected]

Betr. Concerned. Weiterer
schriftlicher Versuch auf das
Phänomen Mindcontrol aufmerksam
zu machen Another written test on
the phenomenon Mind Control attention

Sehr geehrte Frau Helene Flautre Dear Mrs. Helene Flautre

Nachfolgend eine in meinen Augen
sehr gute schriftliche Darlegung- mit
ernstzunehmenden Below, in my view,
a very good explanation-written with serious

Quellenangaben - von Frau AR und T.
Sch. Sources: - Mrs AR and T. Sch.
auf das Phänomen Mindcontrol (Bewusstseinskontrole)
On the phenomenon Mind Control (awareness control Role)

aufmerksam zu machen bezw. To the
attention of states. das Interesse von
Nichtbetroffenen zu erwecken! Not the interest
of stakeholders to awaken!

(1) Pressemitteilung (1) Press Release

(2) Zusammenhang Künstliche Intelligenz (KI)
und Mind Control ? (2) relating Artificial
Intelligence (AI) and Mind Control?

Mit freundlichem Yours

Gruß Karlheinz Croissant Greeting Karlheinz
Croissant
-----------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
-------------------------ä -------------------
------------------------------- -----------------
--------------------------------- ---------------------- ä

Pressemitteilung der Europäischen Gemeinschaft
von Mind Control-Opfern: Press release of the
European Community from Mind Control victims:

Tausende von Menschen bitten um die
internationale Untersuchung einer
ungeheuerlichen Verletzung der Menschenrechte,
die in diesem Moment weltweit im Verborgenen
stattfindet. Thousands of people ask for the
international investigation of egregious violations
of human rights, in this moment in the unseen world.

What is more likely:

1. 1st das es eine Gruppe von Verrückten gibt, die
24 Stunden, 7 Tage die Woche, im Schichtbetrieb
eine große Zahl von Menschen ua mit Hilfe von
künstlich erzeugten Stimmen foltert und deren
Gedanken in Echtzeit kommentiert ? This is a group
of crackpots, which is 24 hours, 7 days a week, in
shifts a large number of people with the help of
artificially generated voices tortures and their
thoughts in real-time commentary?

oder Or
=de%7Cen&u=
f28.parsimony.net...
My apologies for the german interpretation. I tried to remove it for convenience and sake of space, but it also removed the english
translation. This excerpt is from a German press release.
There are several on this website. IMHO, it bears taking a peek.
You can feel the intensity of the inserts and the concerns.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

I don't want you to go away. In a sense, that is my biggest fear. This needs to be talked about.

What are your thoughts regarding the subject matter? Do you denounce the possibility that there are people who are willing to take advantage of people? Do you discount that the technology exists? Your specific stance on this is lacking, my friend, and I would hope that you would expand.

No condescension. I will present more and I will critically encounter that which I post. If you doubt my capacity, read some of my debates in the debate forum. I assure you that I am capable. And on the off chance that you are willing, I will even debate this topic with you in a formal setting.

I will continue. It is your level of interaction that is requested.

I am not Lear. Decidely not...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

It's totally possible and has probably been implemented on a small-scale temporary basis. But, really, where is our proof? I would say there is none at the present.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Stay Tuned...

This is in all actuality a one line post....

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

a neuroscientist at Brown University developing a similar system, said paralyzed patients would be the first to benefit by gaining an ability to type and communicate on the Web, but the list of potential applications is endless, he said. The devices may even allow quadriplegics to move their own limbs again by sending signals from the brain to various muscles, leaping over the severed nerves that caused their paralysis.…

Both he and Nicolelis hope to get permission from the Food and Drug Administration to begin experiments in people [in 2004]. Nicolelis also is developing a system that would transmit signals from each of the hundreds of brain electrodes to a portable receiver, so his monkeys — or human subjects — could be free of external wires and move around while they turn their thoughts into mechanical actions.11

Scientists say they have developed a technology that enables a monkey to move a cursor on a computer screen simply by thinking about it.… Using high-tech brain scans, the researchers determined that [a] small clump[] of cells…were active in the formation of the desire to carry out specific body movements. Armed with this knowledge, [researchers at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena] implanted sensitive electrodes in the posterior parietal cortex of a rhesus monkey trained to play a simple video game.… A computer program, hooked up to the implanted electrodes,…then moved a cursor on the computer screen in accordance with the monkey’s desires — left or right, up or down, wherever “the electrical (brain) patterns tells us the monkey is planning to reach,”
www.skewsme.com...

This is an example of brain implants. Notice how they go out of their way to sell all the good benefits to the public? Never once mentioning all the terrible things that they could and probably are doing. And what about side-effects? Let's investigate further and see if they let us in on any of those.
Btw, I recall someone asking for picturess, so, he/she is going to have to click on the red lettering that says, 'External Image.'

I hope that everyone here is truly here to learn from the work that is being done and not just to get attention and/or heckle and torment, just because they can.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Aha! What have we here? Take a look at this VERY short sentence. It's almost as if they hope that we do not notice it. well it's not that the sentence is so short, but the content is so brief, when it comes to their glowing reports on all it's plusses.

Asked to speculate on potential military uses for robotic animals, Dr Talwar agreed they could, in theory, be put to some unpleasant uses, such as assassination.
www.skewsme.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

funded by Yale University, the Office of Naval Intelligence, the U.S. Air Force 6571st Aeromedical Research Laboratory, and other institutions, and linked to Spanish fascist groups by researcher John Judge,31…is the man who perfected the stimoceiver [or ‘transdermal stimulator’], a tiny electronic device that is implanted into the brains of humans and animals, and is used to transmit electrical impulses directly to the brain [Delgado, Jose, Physical Control of the Mind (New York: Harper & Row, 1969); and Judge, John, “The Secret Government,” Dharma Combat number 10].32

Jose Delgado with bull (JPG) Delgado, in a series of experiments terrifying in their human potential, implanted electrodes in the skull of a bull. Waving a red cape, Delgado provoked the animal to charge. Then, with a signal emitted from a tiny hand-held radio transmitter, he made the beast turn aside in mid-lunge and trot docilely away.33 He has [also] been able to “play” monkeys and cats like “little electronic toys” that yawn, hide, fight, play, mate and go to sleepviii on command.34 The individual is defenseless against direct manipulation of the brain [Delgado, Physical Control].35

The open publication of Delgado’s book Physical Control of the Mind met with a decidedly cool reaction from the public, and this may have warned other researchers in the field to keep quiet about the subject. To this day, Delgado’s is the only popular book on the subject of implants and electrical stimulation of the brain.

During the latter days of MKULTRA research, a CIA memorandum, dated 22 November, 1961, announced, “Initial biological work on techniques and brain locations essential to providing conditioning and control of animals has been completed. The feasibility of remote control of activities in several species of animals has been demonstrated.… The ultimate objective of this research is to provide an understanding of the mechanisms involved in the directional control of animals and to provide practical systems suitable for human application.” 37

Later breakthroughs in technology were documented in “Two-Way Transdermal Communication with the Brain,” published in 1975. By this time Delgado had linked his brain implants with computers. The monograph records,

“The most interesting aspect of the transdermal stimoceivers is the ability to perform simultaneous recording and stimulation of brain functions, thereby permitting the establishment of feedbacks and ‘on-demand’ programs of excitation with the aid of the computer. With the increasing sophistication and miniaturization of electronics, it may be possible to compress the necessary circuitry for a small computer into a chip that is implantable subcutaneously. In this way, a new self-contained instrument could be devised, capable of receiving, analyzing, and sending back information to the brain, establishing artificial links between unrelated cerebral areas, functional feedbacks, and programs of stimulation contingent on the appearance of pre-determined patterns” [Delgado, Lipponen, Weiss, del Pozo, Monteagudo, and McMahon, “Two-Way Transdermal Communication with the Brain,” a co-operative publication of the Medical University of Madrid, Spain, and Yale University Medical School, 1975].38

X-ray of implants in monkey's head (JPG) Many popular articles on Delgado intend us to think that his primary purpose was the rehabilitation of the mentally and physically sick. This does not happen to be the case. Delgado was a blatant control freak. An example is Delgado’s experimentation on changing the social orientation of animals. One staging area for this experimentation was an island in the Bermudas, where Delgado maintained a free-roving population of gibbons with electronic implants, using electrical brain boosts to build and destroy social orders among those primates as if he was knocking down a row of dominoes.

Although well cited, Delgado’s practical results on humans were extremely limited,ix as most of his research was either merely stated without a results base, or has been reported on second hand.… Reports have been made on his work on the ‘Pandora Project’, which involved modulating electromagnetic fields to a soldier’s head so that the soldier would lose self-control on the battle field. Reports also include how work was carried out to induce schizophrenia artificially through electrical stimulation of the septal zone in the human brain.
www.skewsme.com...

Does this guy, Delgado sound like a mad scientist or what? Maybe someone should put one in his head and make him do a little dance. I'd like to see if he could outrun a charging bull.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I am going to pause for a moment on the research end and reflect my personal opinions about the subject matter of this thread.
Do I believe it? Yes. Do I take it seriously? Very. Do I think that it could be harmful to humans as well as animals? Yes, and this is not just a personal opinion. I have provided links to material of persons who are victims. Whether it be of brain implants or mind control of some form. One only has to follow the many links submitted here and spend a little time reading the material.

I believe in being skeptical. But I do not believe that we should have our heads buried in the sand, against all odds and rhyme and reason.

If a person does not trust what the OP has submitted for credible material, then there is nothing stopping that person from seeking out his own resources. If for no other reason than to debunk the myth (if it is one).

I have very personal reasons for looking into this material. I came to this website, looking for some answers. Many helpful people here have helped to guide me. The journey is not over. But questions are being answered. (one-at-a-time).
I appreciate all of you that have contributed here, whether it was to add more content, share testimony or just read. I appreciate you being here. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

UK INTELLIGENCE FORCES AND MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL

Microwave weapons that turn people into stressed, confused, submissive zombies are being used in Britain's inner cities. Developed by the communists, microwave weapons similar to microwave ovens have since the 1980s, been targeted on inner city council estates. These weapons transmit extremely low frequency (ELF) signals which mimic natural brain waves; at the flick of a switch, all the people around these microwave transmitters are turned into submissive zombies who cannot think clearly, become depressed, apathetic and want to lounge around all day doing nothing: the inner city malaise found on Britain's streets. With the advent of new ELF detectors designed by the author's research teams, the mass mind control of the metropolitan UK population can be proved. ELF signals are officially only found at nuclear submarine communication stations, so the researchers were shocked to find microwave and UHF, mind control signals in city centres, the author's flat, being sent through mobile phones, the BT telephones and from the numerous transmitters that dot the country.

The massive increase in mobile phones has enabled the UK security forces to use this network of transmitters to beam mind control signals into the brains of anyone living near these transmitters. Microwave phones use pulse modulated microwaves of the correct intensity to pass through the skull into the brain and control behaviour. Microwave transmitters are therefore the perfect medium for the transmission of ELF signals to mind control the UK population.

Researchers are of the opinion that the inner city riots of the early eighties forced the Thatcher regime to deploy ELF mind control devices developed in the 1970s to turn the working class housing estates into total policing zones. In these zones, ELF transmitters turned the inhabitants into docile zombies. So successful was this technology that it was expanded to cover all major towns. Mass mind control of the UK public to make them submissive and obey authority was expanded, hand-in-hand with the mobile phone network and military and police microwave transmitters. Now the entire London conurbation is covered by UHF and microwave carrying mind numbing ELF.
Research into the use of microwave weapons and their use for mind control began in 1950s at the Tavistock Institute, one of Britain's leading psychiatric research establishments. The UK institute was researching into ways of mind controlling the British population without them knowing.
www.moreweb.de...
Makes you wonder about a lot of things. One example would be the illness called, 'fibromyalgia. Most doctors will not even admit that it exists, much less treat it. I can vouch for it's existence. You can call it whatever you want, but the symptoms are very real. I have a great doctor who believes it exists and is treating it.
Could this be the origins of the illness? Not that I would call myself a submissive zombie (yet). But it just makes me wonder.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

The 1970s brought a darker side to the story, with the news that the Russians were microwaving the US embassy in Moscow. One third of the staff eventually died of cancer from this microwave irradiation. Australian scientists proved in 1997, that tiny amounts of microwave produced by the very safest mobile phones, cause cancer in mice, when exposed to this radiation. Greenham Common was the first time that the Ministry of Defence was involved in the offensive microwaving of women protesters, the so called Greenham Common Women. This event showed that the UK security forces were willing to use lethal doses of microwave radiation on large groups of the general public. Equipment showed that the women peace protesters were subject to high levels of microwave radiation, some of them have subsequently died from cancer. Northern Ireland would have been a perfect proving ground for mass mind control technology. Research at the Tavistock institute enabled the Thatcher government to put into large scale use, the frequency which causes submission in humans. Radiating this ELF frequency on microwave transmitters, cellphones, BT phones and by use of other transmitters, the inner city population can be behaviourally controlled. My research group have ELF detectors, which can prove all manner of UK transmitters are being used to mind control the population. Since ELF is not found naturally, and is only used for nuclear submarine communication, its presence proves mind control weapons are being used on the general public. The author also has access to scientific documents showing the devastating effects of ELF broadcast by microwave, UHF and VHF on humans.

It is alleged that Marconi put this microwave technology into full scale production, and around thirty scientists and military personnel on the project who began to ask questions committed `suicide' under mysterious circumstances.
www.moreweb.de...

This is really frightening revelations. Do any of you wonder why much of this seems so prevalent in the UK?
Would we be foolhardy to assume that we are under greater protection from these type things in the U.S.?

I get the distinct feeling that the ducks are getting put-in-a-row for the NWO.
What do some of you think about it?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

This technique can be used to abduct people for secret government mind control experiments, under the guise of alien abduction. A microwave beam of this nature will paralyse the victim, so they can be bundled into a black helicopter and airlifted away for experimentation.

Once the procedure is complete, hypnosis can be used to plant false memories of alien abduction. In this way, real alien abductions can be used by the authorities to enable them to obtain a limitless supply of guinea pigs for their mind control experiments.

Real memories of government involvement are erased electronically. This technique clears all short-term memories from the victim's consciousness by broadcasting microwave beams at the target which carry the signals used for memory retention. When you remember something, it is first stored in your short-term memory. After approximately twelve hours, this short-term memory is converted in the brain to long-term memory, after which you remember this information for the rest of your life. If this conversion from short-term memory to long-term memory does not occur, the data is lost. We all see details around us, but try to recall the decor in a restaurant you ate at some weeks ago and you will see how tenuous memory is.

www.moreweb.de...

IMO, this could explain a lot of things. Aliens, UFO's and abductions was my first course of study on ATS. There were convincing arguments on both sides.
When you hear the testimonies of abductees, you could never just dismiss them. Then you hear the scientific data that says that there is no inhabited planet close enough for any person or being to get to earth.

I am not ready to make a final decision on this controversy yet, but it is food-for-thought.
Would like to hear other's opinions.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

By 1994, the London Times estimated that in the previous decade there had been 15,000 cases of persons being implanted with electronic brain devices. It is impossible to know if the Times estimate is at all accurate, since it is unlikely that they would be privy to statistics of secret testing. Certainly, most anti-mind control activists would say that the figure was a gross underestimate.

In July 1996, information was released on research currently taking place into creation of a computer chip called the “Soul Catcher 2025.” Dr. Chris Winter and a team of scientists at British Telecom’s Martlesham Heath Laboratories, near Ipswich, are developing a chip that, when placed into the skull behind the eye, will record all visual and physical sensations, as well as thoughts. According to Winter, “This is the end of death… By combining this information with a record of the person’s genes, we could recreate a person physically, emotionally, and spiritually.”
www.skewsme.com...

I think it would be interesting indeed, if someone could pull that London Times article out of archives. I am truly surprised they allowed it to be printed. Unless it was under the guise of, "See what a wonderful thing your government is doing for you?"

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Quote - " It is very unfortunate that there are some very bad people who claim themselves to be "Patriots" conducting scientific experiments on citizens without their consent for purposes of research and training.

The company that is associated with this is:

NORTHAM PSYCHOTECHNOLOGIES
2446 Bank St. Suite 632
Ottawa , Ontario .
K1V 1A8
Canada
Tel : 1-613-733-1994
Fax : 1-613-731-9779
Email : [email protected]

They used to go by just Psychotechnologies when they were located in Richmond , VA and the technology was bought from the Soviets in the early 90's. Now the the company is in Canada but they allow their technology to be used for Military and Intelligence purposes. It is much easier to get away with these crimes if the company is not of American soil.

There is no punishment for these rogue scientific groups. Shockingly, the U.S. government at the highest level has shown that mass crimes against U.S. civilians, perpetrated by portions of the U.S. scientific community in direct conspiracy and in secret, is condoned.

The perpetrators are never indicted, tried, or convicted. This covert field testing of NEM weapons is combined with classic surveillance techniques perfected during the Cold War. They include constant harassment to build up stress, total discrediting of his/her experiences by driving the target "crazy," then labeling the target as a "paranoid schizophrenic." The intended outcome of this treatment is depression, withdrawal and the target's acquiescence in being controlled..." -end quote

Posted by: Bill G. at May 14, 2007 03:08 PM

www.defensetech.org...

There are many personal testimonies included on this website. If their testimonies are to be believed, the ill-effects are horrendous.
Gee! I thought that these scientists were shouting from the rooftops that this nanotechnology was so wonderful!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

This last post of yours seems to point out what's been said before also. I would also like to add that these are more than likely the old tactics of our supposedly original abductors throughout our history. Particularly in regards to religion and visions of so-called angels only they could see and hear.Pretty much any religious buildings such as Mecca and the Dome of the Rock and the Arch of the Covenant probably contain some type of transmission and receiving devices and why these are also protected. The so-called watchers are those who watch and control us remotely and interactively. I think there may also be some connection to the change from analog to digital in someway with these signals. What would happen with these people with an EMP pulse?

If the so-called mark of the beast is related to installing these possible nano viruses, they could be in almost anything we ingest such as the water supply or in the ink in our receipts.

My guess is that this is already being implemented, but the bigger question is; how do we keep from being controlled by it? Is it so simple to just get as far away from these populated areas? This sounds more and more like the Matrix.

Maybe ATS can sell a relacement and upgrade to our tin foil hats?

In addition:
I found this website that mentions Bush getting a brain implant. Is this really satire?

lovenstein.org...

More Satire or has Bush actually received an upgrage from the NWO?

obversity.blogspot.com...

Could it retrain him to speak the word nuclear? Or will we have to say it also?

[edit on 21-3-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
reply to post by sizzle

This last post of yours seems to point out what's been said before also. I would also like to add that these are more than likely the old tactics of our supposedly original abductors throughout our history. Particularly in regards to religion and visions of so-called angels only they could see and hear.Pretty much any religious buildings such as Mecca and the Dome of the Rock and the Arch of the Covenant probably contain some type of transmission and receiving devices and why these are also protected. The so-called watchers are those who watch and control us remotely and interactively. I think there may also be some connection to the change from analog to digital in someway with these signals. What would happen with these people with an EMP pulse?

If the so-called mark of the beast is related to installing these possible nano viruses, they could be in almost anything we ingest such as the water supply or in the ink in our receipts.

My guess is that this is already being implemented, but the bigger question is; how do we keep from being controlled by it? Is it so simple to just get as far away from these populated areas? This sounds more and more like the Matrix.

Maybe ATS can sell a relacement and upgrade to our tin foil hats?

In addition:
I found this website that mentions Bush getting a brain implant. Is this really satire?

lovenstein.org...

More Satire or has Bush actually received an upgrage from the NWO?

obversity.blogspot.com...

Could it retrain him to speak the word nuclear? Or will we have to say it also?

[edit on 21-3-2008 by aleon1018]

I hope I am not out-of-bounds to leave your entire quote intact, but I felt that I needed it there to insure that I could insure I would touch on each of the points that I needed to.
Aleon, I feel your suffering. There are things going on with me at times that I can't explain and do not wish to go into. That is why I came to ATS. A friend referred me here. At one time, I felt that it was alien/E.T.-related. But I am not so sure about that any more. I think I have ruled that out.
My study is now more centered on mind-control and the secrets of our origins. I think there is a key there, somewhere. I hope that this is making sense, because I have been down many trails of study.
I don't have any firm answers yet.

You mentioned Bush; Sometime ago, I was reading an article about how he is in an exact same pose, every time that he is photographed. They showed side-by-side photos for comparison. It was almost as if it was a cardboard cut-out of him. But white House staff assured the columnist that it was the real Bush.
I will take a look at your links. Take care.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I guess I missed the most important fact that this was Bush senior. Nevertheless, this still might be implemented in a matrix type system. Imagine the ability to access information from anywhere by just thinking about it. Much like the movie. A person such as a senior with memory loss that could be as sharp as his son or better? Maybe that's a no brainer?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Be on guard next time you step into the shower. It might not be a regular cockroach watching you on the ceiling. It could be a well-heeled voyeur’s spy filming you!
— Ron Henderson, trans., “Cockroaches on a secret mission,”

www.skewsme.com...

Cockroaches on a secret mission 2/17/1997

Japanese scientists are attempting to put cockroaches to work for the benefit of humanity. The goal is to be able to use them as mini-robots. In order to achieve this certain measures must first be taken. The cockroaches are first put to sleep using carbon-monoxide and then their antennae and wings are removed. Small electrodes to relay signals from a remote control are then attached to the insects. Signals are then transmitted to the cockroaches brain via electrodes.

Using the remote control it is hoped it will be possible to control the cockroach's actions. At the moment the technology is still in its infancy, i.e., the cockroaches go in different directions than the scientists command them to via the remote control.

It is hoped that in the long term it will be possible to place mini-cameras on the insects backs. This would make them useful after earthquakes, when it is vital to find survivors quickly amidst the rubble and debris. Even intelligence organisations are expected to be very interested in the new technology. Is there anyone else out there drawing connotations with a certain episode of The X-Files?
magazine.magnus.se...

Ya know folks, when I saw the reference to this study, it made me think of that segment of 'X-Files.'
I just saw that on TV , a few nights ago. I remember thinking to myself, "Surely this garbage can't be based on fact! It's just too far out-there."
Guess I was wrong.
This stuff is really getting out-of-hand. Seems to me that it is unlimited, what the PTB can do to people, if they so choose.
Any ideas, folks? How do we fight back? Is it too late? Like Aleon said, "Would even a rural area be far enough away?"
Would value your input.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join