It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Brain Implants, Mind Control and other Gov Conspiracys (fact or Fiction)?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

During the early 70's, the police instigated illegal use of brain
transmitters. People under arrest and in detention were
anaesthetized by mixing somnisacients in food and drink. The
apparatus was then inserted.

A doctor at one of the larger hospitals in Stockholm has also
mentioned that young children were also used for these experiments
in order to evaluate thought activity and reactions in children.
According to information from a person close to Department Head
Falkenstam at the National Swedish Police Board, Swedish Prime
Minister Palme gave the police the rights in 1973 to insert brain
transmitters into the heads of human beings.

It has been verified by people in official positions that the brain
transmitter is used both in the Soviet Union and the United States,
as well as in countries such as Sweden.
United Nations Center of Human Rights, Chief for communications
unit, Jacob T.H. Muller answered on 14th August for a complaint made
for Swedish government illegal use of brainstransmitters: "I regret
having to inform you that the United Nations cannot be of any
assistance to you in the matter which you have raised."With the exception of a few free newspapers, Swedish media have exercised total silence about this matter.
(NOTE: comment on the margin - They start young. They (the victims)
are "visited" regularly throughout their lives by the controllers.)
www.textfiles.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Another legendary figure in the arcane annals of conspiracy research - and ranter extraordinaire - is Kerry Wendell Thornley. Thornley claims that while serving in the Marines with his buddy Lee Oswald he became subject to just this sort of mind control scenario, having had planted into the base of his neck some sort of high-tech implant. This enabled Thornley to receive malevolent transmissions from Military Intelligence or others of that ilk who were tampering with his brain for reasons far too complex to even attempt to broach at this time. It would only swerve us away from the topic at hand into even weirder realms concerning a genetic breeding experiment to which Thornley believes he fell prey at the hands of Nazi Controllers. (Refer to the Kenn Thomas audio interview of Thornley available through Steamshovel Press.)

Along this same twisted line I'm reminded of an incident related to me a few years ago. A close friend suffered a nervous breakdown and was diagnosed paranoid-schizophrenic as a result of malevolent voices he was hearing in his head. My friend believed that a group called "The Laser People" were trying to drive him bonkers (and perhaps succeeded) via lasers which were, perhaps, more accurately psychotronic devices beaming these voices his way. He's doing better these days, I'm glad to say, due to medication that quiets these voices in his mind. But I often wonder if my friend was the unfortunate subject of a mind control experiment. If this is the case, then did his malevolent Controllers meet their objective in that they now have another narcotized subject under their control who poses no threat to their power control structure? I'm not implying my friend was some great threat to this power structure, but he was a rebellious character. If they could do this to him on an experimental basis, then maybe it would work on others whom the Invisible Government deems dangerous.

Dick initiated his correspondence with Ira Einhorn due to a letter written by Einhorn that Phil had read in CoEvolution Quarterly in early 1978. The letter examined the work of Nicola Tesla vis-a-vis the transmission of electric energy through the ether without aid of electrical power lines. During the mid- to late seventies Einhorn had constructed a vast network of contacts with the intent of creating, as he described it, "an international conspiracy to make the planet more livable." Among these contacts was Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden, author of several books including Fer-De-Lance: A Briefing on Soviet Scalar Electromagnetic Weapons, which contends that the Russians - through the use of this hidden technology that Tesla discovered around the turn of the century - had been not only modifying US weather patterns with electromagnetic waves but had also developed a "death ray" they were using in the late seventies/early eighties in Afghanistan.

www.alphane.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Evidence for military kidnappings
of alleged UFO-abductees
by Dr. Helmut Lammer Ph.D

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996
To: fivestring@gnn.com
Subject: article on military involvement in abductions

Dear Ed,

This is a research article concerning alleged military abductions of UFO-abductees, military implants... I researched this topic since about one year and contacted researchers all over the world. Now I am presenting my preliminary findings of this very hot topic. I was supported from many researchers and victims. I think you may be interested in the article.

best regards

Helmut Lammer Ph.D. (Space Scientist and Austrian MUFON representative)

P.S. I'll try to publish the article in the british UFO-Magazine, NEXUS.
www.karlaturner.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

UFO-abductions are generally a very strange and complex phenomenon. For skeptics, journalists and the public it is hard to believe that abductions by alien beings have their basis in physical reality. Reports of alien beings entering bedrooms through walls, levitating abductees through closed windows into a waiting craft are hard to believe for the open minded researcher too. However, well respected researchers have shown that the core of the UFO-abduction phenomena cannot be explained psychologically, as hallucinations or mass delusions [1].

The passing decades of abduction research brought other changes. Recently some UFO-abductees told that they were also being kidnapped by military/intelligence personnel (MILAB) and taken to hospitals and/or military ground/underground facilities.

Not many of the popular books on the subject of UFO-abductions mentioned these experiences. Especially disconcerting are the facts that abductees recalled seeing military/intelligence personnel together with alien beings working side by side in these secret facilities. The presence of human military and/or civilian personnel inhabiting the same physical reality as the alien beings exceeds the mindsets of the skeptics and the open minded researchers by several orders of magnitude. The skeptics would rather believe that stories of aliens and military personnel in governmental underground facilities are fabrications designed to elicit attention from conspiracy believers or as hallucinations in general. Researchers on the field of mind control suggest that these cases are an evidence that the whole UFO-abduction phenomenon is staged by the intelligence community as a cover of their illegal experiments [2]. The open minded researchers who fight for a reputation in abduction research ignore these stories, since they represent only a minor fraction in their files [3]. I think that abduction cases where the abductee reports that he/she was abducted by the military too, are very important for two reasons:

1. If the UFO-community has an evidence that a covered military/intelligence task force is involved in the UFO-abduction phenomenon, we would know that this phenomenon represents a matter of national security.
2. The alleged military involvement in the abduction phenomenon could be an evidence that they use abductees for mind control experiments, as test-targets for microwave weapons, or they monitor abductees and kidnap them too, for information gathering purposes during an UFO-abduction experience.
www.karlaturner.org...

[edit on 20-3-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I had always considered the possibility of Military experiments being conducted on UFO abuctees, mind if you share your source?

edit; i see you have.

*commits seppuku with a bit of string*

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

We will never know for sure what happened to Phil Dick in 1974, just as we will never know exactly what happened to his house in 1971. Dick loved such mysteries, and would love the fact that they will always remain unsolvable. But because he died of a stroke in 1982, I wonder if the explanation for the events of 1974 is not fairly simple. Dick himself put information right into Valis, in a way that makes me think he might have suspected this all along, despite the Exegesis's endless search; but he might have been unwilling to admit it directly. Consider it: a man has a pain in his head and sees lights, and for eight years he writes more than a million words trying to explain what it was; and he writes as narrator of Valis, that at the time his blood pressure was at stroke level; but he never, ever writes down, "I wonder if I had a stroke." He explores every possibility but that one.
On the other hand, we cannot be sure. And whatever happened in March of 1974, it happened to a man who had been going through years of painful personal chaos; and yet afterwards, it served as a kind of rallying point, an organizational center from which to re-construct a healthy, functioning self. For Dick it became a part of a religious, indeed a Christian conversion. He said this himself many times, never so clearly as in the following:
"In other words, from 1964 on -- July [?] 1964 -- I was essentially splintered. But due to the pentathol & Xtian fish sign my plural splintered psyches unified into one mind for the first an only time: structured by the Xtian symbolism & conversion experience. My meta-abstraction was more than a loss of amnesia & even more than a unique unifying of all my personalities; it was a realization of the truth and reality of Christ -- a true conversion that brought psychological wholeness to a partitioned, splintered mind. In no way has this ended; a transcendent symbol & realization healed me, & by & large I am still healed and still constellate around that conversion realization. The unity gained that day was never totally lost." (From the Exegesis, published in the PKDS Newsletter, issue 12, October 1986.) We who are uncomfortable with religious explanations for events in this world must still admit that we cannot categorically state that we know for sure that these explanations are false. And what do they mean for those who do believe? It is certain that something that Dick was always saying in his novels is true "reality" is a human construct, it happens as much inside our heads as out. Bearing that in mind, when we try to figure out what happened to Dick in early 1974, we have to remember that from his point of view, the abiding explanation was this: He was healed. Healed by conversion.
Research Phil Dick, he was believed by many of his close friends to have an electronic brain implant. His hellish journey started with dental surgery. www.philipkdickfans.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Daddy says: "Would you believe you could kill a squirrel in Michigan,
and that would kill John Kennedy in Dallas?"

I pause nervously. I don't like to talk about the Kennedy assassination.
"Yeah, sure," I say, hoping to avoid JFK by going into a long, involved
explanation of the principles of witchcraft, "It's called 'sympathetic
magic'. The macrocosm and the microcosm. Well, the spell involves a
miniature, a replica, which REPRESENTS..."

Daddy says: "I'll make it easyv for ya. Voodoo."

"Okay," I say.

Then he tells met it's not voodoo. Then he tels me about the Conjurella
memory, and again the boy is lifted up. Again the voices, again the
operating command, again the murdered President...
www.konformist.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Because when I was thirteen, I was being prepared for the blood. I had started school in 1953 in the first grade at five, so, in 1961, I entered Peck High School, in Sanilac County, later to become infamous as the alleged origin of the Oklahoma City bombing plot. At 13, I had already become enamored by the pamphlets provided me, sometimes in huge stacks, by my school board official parents' right-wing political friends. These ranged from the rabble rousing populism of Myron Fagan and the Cinema Educational Guild to the scholarly essays of Dr. Fred G. Schwartz of the Christian Anti-Communism Crusade, which shared offices with the Fair Play for Cuba Committee in New Orleans. Later, in my senior year, Peck teacher Robert Losie would teach a class called "Communism", based on the Christian Anti-Communist Crusade textbook, YOU CAN TRUST THE COMMUNISTS - TO BE COMMUNISTS by Fred G. Schwartz. At 13, it was eight years since, drugged and terrified, I had first met David Ferrie;( Of the vast array of characters surrounding the assassination of President Kennedy, few are more mysterious and enigmatic than David William Ferrie of New Orleans. Before and after the assassination, Ferrie's life is full of mystery, strange activity, and puzzling behavior. Cuban exiles christened him the "master of intrigue." Jim Garrison, New Orleans D.A. during the sixties, called him a key figure in the assassination of the president and "one of history's most important individuals."

At the time of the assassination Ferrie was a forty-five year old New Orleans resident who was acquainted with some of the most notorious names linked to the assassination: Lee Oswald, Clay Shaw, Guy Banister, Jack Ruby, and Carlos Marcello. He possessed assorted talents and eccentricities. He was a pilot, and at one time a senior pilot with Eastern Airlines until he was fired for homosexual activity on the job. He was also a hypnotist, a serious researcher of the origins of cancer, amateur psychologist, and a victim of a strange disease, alopecia, which made all of his body void of hair. Anti-Castro, anti-Kennedy, and anti-Communist, Ferrie was also a bishop of the Orthodox Old Catholic Church of North America. His odd lifestyle was embellished with an equally bizarre appearance featuring a red toupee and false eyebrows. Investigator and author Harrison Livingstone met Ferrie and remembered him as "an intense and sinister, cynical, disgusting, disheveled individual who was excited at the prospect of preying upon the vulnerable, the helpless, and the innocent. www.acorn.net...") two years since I had been taken before the hypnotist J.H. Earnshaw, D.O.; and another two years before those men would kidnap me from the Yale, Michigan airport on November 22, 1963, and force me to fire from the sixth floor storage room of the Texas School Book Depository Building in Dallas. In 1996, I wrote of that Hell in a story called "Conjurella", fictional because only some of the names had been changed. It had spurred, not government investigations, as SHOULD have been, but numerous T. Casey Brennan Internet fan pages, from the world over, reminiscent of my former fame as an award winning writer for the Warren comics, CREEPY, EERIE, and VAMPIRELLA, in the 1970s. Among these pages, is one by Jackie, the teen-age genius. She writes on her page and in her emails of mad rock stars and vampires. In dreams, I wonder: Is she, like me, of the Old Places? Did she, like me, call them up from Hell? Did she, like me, feel their yearning, those dark cold serpents who ruled before man, reveling in the endless darkness, breathing methane gas, now yearning to take back their ancient home, always waiting, always hoping, to take back the Earth in serpent glory? Did she, like me, smell their sulphurous breath, and chant, ABOMINATIONS, WALK, COME FORTH FROM THE OLD PLACES, TAKE BACK THE WORLD, TAKE BACK THE NIGHT?
pw1.netcom.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

A common misperception within the human rights and liberties movements, is something like "us against them". This is just what human rights and liberties abusers want, they want us to seem anti authority and law, and to recruit those upholding states and legal systems to their criminal causes.

As a calls, police, national security officers, intelligence officers, spies, and combat soldiers, are among the most abused in the World, in terms of human rights and liberties. They are routinely abused, when they fall into the hands of the enemy. And they are routinely abused, by their own professional peers.

I should remind readers, under one of the most abusive systems ever, that of Stalin, government workers, to the highest level, soldiers, intelligence officers, spies, were the prisoners of Stalin. They often physically worked from prison (my ex wife’s grandfather was a Stalin party boss in Ukraine, war criminal Serendenko, I knew his wife well and he raised my ex wife), he spent much of his time in prison, and secretly hated both Stalin and communism. The "system" is to create victims, and in turn use them to victimise others, that is most of what mind control is about.
mindcontrol.twoday.net...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

My purpose in exposing this information is very simply my dedication to truth and justice and my deep concern about protecting the constitutional and human rights of American citizens. I also wish to make every effort to see that the perpetrators of these atrocities are held legally and morally accountable for the egregious abuses committed against myself and countless others.

These abuses include such things as: mind control using drugs, hypnosis and psychotronic technology; 'trauma-based' programming techniques; interrogation using coercion and torture; abductions; sexual abuse; blackmail; death threats to families and loved ones of the primary targets/agents should they fail to comply with the demands of the perpetrators; genetic engineering using certain 'elite' family bloodlines; human slavery; murder. As a result of my efforts to further investigate and expose this information, I have become a target of extreme harassment, political persecution and assassination attempts by agents of the US government and their international cohorts.
mindcontrol.twoday.net...
This is a portion of the open letter from Barbara Hartwell. Written for her protection.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Above is a stockpile of different stories and testimonies of this thread's subject matter. There are multitudes more. But I think that this is enough to get us started.
Are any of you not convinced that some form of mind control and/or electronic brain implants are being imposed on people against their will. Not only in other countries, but right here in the U.S. as well?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Very interesting information that you have compiled here Sizzle

It may take me a while to get sense of it though, however i just wanted to say that I don't think you could describe what PKD experienced as a religious conversion but as a spiritual enlightenment - perhaps I'm splitting hairs but to me there is a clear and distinct difference. I believe and see PKD as a prophet and a enormously moral man - I love his work and in my opinion "Flow my Tears the Policeman said" should be on every conspiracy theorists to read list, as should "The Man in the High castle", PKD explains the world we live in today and he never lived here, he saw it coming.

I have often thought that it was possible that his death was pre-empted, whether there is more to it I don't know but I do not think that his ability and vision came from an outside source more that, through his personal enlightenment he could see a little more clearly than those around him. As he said in Valis, and which is a favourite quote of mine "there have been many healers, but we are not yet healed". PKD understood that change can only come from within, and his books offer us an opportunity and the insight to do the same.

A true prophet and one of the most wonderous, honest and insightful writers of the 20th century.

That said, I think that mind control is a reality. It may not be a distinct and organised force, almost a irrelevent factor in all our lives. Jose Delgado developed brain implants in the 50s under the MK Ultra programme that are now used to help with some forms of paralysis, the technology existed definately and it works. I have some suspicions about Tim McVeigh in that respect, especially given Louis Jolyon Wests presence in the aftermath of the Oklahoma Bombing.

I'll give the information that you have posted a thorough read, but good cross section by the looks of it. Top work.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

In 1977, Marchetti said the CIA claims to have ceased were a cover story. Under scrutiny, the agency were quick to downplay the success of MK-ULTRA - claiming no real advances were achieved. Miles Copeland, another long-serving CIA officer disputed this. Speaking to a reporter, Copeland revealed that 'the congressional subcommittee which went into this sort of thing only got the barest glimpse'. Another source within the intelligence community says that after 1963, CIA efforts increasingly focused on psychoelectronics. Narcohypnosis had been drained dry.

Dr Jose Delgado, a neurophsiologist at Yale University School, was especially interested in Electronic Stimulation of the Brain. By implanting a small probe into the brain, Delgado discovered that he could wield enormous power over his subject. Using a device he called the 'stimoceiver' which operated by FM radio waves, he was able to electrically orchestrate a wide range of human emotions. These included rage, lust and fatigue. (Note: Stimoceiver is a S.B.M.C.D. or/ Spherical Biological Monitoring and Control Device. This ultra submicrominiaturized unit is the offspring of alien technology. Much of this was continued on the MK-Ultra Sub-Project 95 by Dr.Jose Delgado and Dr Louis Joylan West who mastered a technology called "RHIC-EDOM." RHIC means "Radio Hypnotic Intracerebral Control", and EDOM means "Electronic Dissolution Of Memory." These implants are stimulated to induce a post-hypnotic suggestion. EDOM is nothing more than "Missing Time" or/ the erasure of memory from the consciousness. The following Projects still use advanced RHIC-EDOM technology by CIA Black Ops and the military............Col.)

Artichoke Project
Bluebird Project
Pandora Project
Mk-Delta Project
Mk-Naomi Project
Mk-Action Project
Mk-Search Project
Mk-Ultra Project

During 1966, Delgado announced that his findings supported 'the distasteful conclusion that motion, emotion and behaviour can be directed by electrical forces'. He added that 'humans can be controlled like robots by push buttons'. Funded by the Office of Naval Research, Delgado looked forward to a future when society could be 'psychocivilised'. Despite the miniturization of implants, the next major advance forward was microwaves.
www.geocities.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

thank you,
This seems to be the very tip of the ice-berg. There are multitudes of side-links and cross-links for every link that I have given here. And even that is not all the information that is available.
I have always heard the old saying, "Where there is smoke, there must be fire."

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Here is some info on a very interesting and controversial man, that time has forgotten. His death remains a mystery. I can only post a portion here, but you should really read about him. John Todd:

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John...
This man's name was John Todd and admittedly he did not hold a candle to John the Baptist, whom Jesus said that there has not risen a greater of them born among women. Nevertheless, he was chosen by the Lord to deliver a message of warning to the Lord's children, tarnished vessel though he was. John Todd was a mysterious man who appeared on the scene around three decades ago. He has all but been forgotten these days. For those who do remember him, he was quite controversial. I like to remember him as a man ahead of his time.
John was born into a powerful Illuminati family and rose up through the ranks until he was invited onto the Council of 13 or the Grand Druid Council. On this council, he was privy to a lot of those hush hush plans that are on the agenda of the Ring-knockers. It was at this stage in his life that the Lord called him away from the wickedness he was in and so he defected and became a Christian. Todd then went traveling, telling his story. And what a story it was. It brought him some friends, some detractors and many enemies.
Illuminati agents posing as Christian ministries, immediately went into action maintaining damage control. Too many people and plans were being exposed. He was hit from many different angles and I am unsure whether he ever fully recovered from the Blitzkrieg.
Todd had exposed Chuck Smith of Calvery Chapel and their Jesus Rock movement, Maranatha Productions --and the whole idea of getting the world's music into the churches to water it down and make it a worldly church. Needless to say, Smith hit back. He didn't like people knowing that he'd accepted a multi-million dollar bribe. And then came "Christian" magazines like Cornerstone, Moody Monthly and Christianity Today running professional smear campaigns against Todd, then others joined in. Today, these same magazines give the church a constant diet of spiritual cotton candy, causing it to get weaker by the day.
poweredbychrist.homestead.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
More about John Todd:

The following is a talk by John Todd to the Elkton Maryland Baptist Church when Dr.Berry was pastor in Autumn of 1978.

Here is a quote from Todd's talk in this article that may interest you to read further!
Phillip Rothschild ordered one of his mistresses to write an 1100-page book that would describe to all witches how they would take control of the World through the Illuminati: It's called Atlas Shrugged. (By Ayn Rand) One of the things in it is happening on the front pages of the newspapers across the United States right now. In fact she spent a third of the book describing how they would raise the oil prices and then later destroy the oil fields & then they would also completely shut down the coal.

IT ALSO DESCRIBED HOW THEY WOULD BLOW UP GRAIN MILLS, how they would derail trains. Their sole purpose is to bankrupt their own companies and destroy their own companies until they destroyed the currency of the whole World, and still be so financially strong they would withstand it!

LET ME QUICKLY REMIND YOU, NO WITCHES WERE EXECUTED IN SALEM. There will be a book coming out shortly on this from Chick Publications. Except for one prostitute, everybody executed in Salem were Christians, and they were tried and convicted by a jury and by a pastor who was not a pastor but a slave trader hired by the Collins. The church was built by the Collins and the jury were all members of the Collins' church. Needles to say, they weren't Christians, they were Witches. We went back there and researched it!

kt70.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

...and we know any of this is true how?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Back to electronic brain implants and mind control:

Another scientist, Allen Frey, took this research a step further. Frey found he could remotely induce sleep in his subjects by subjecting them to electromagnetic waves. He also learned he could produce acoustic noises - booming, buzzing and hissing, directly inside a volunteer's (????) head. Developing on Frey's earlier work, Joseph Sharp, a doctor at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, was able to transmit spoken words via pulsed microwaves. Sitting inside an electromagnetic field, Sharp clearly heard and understood words transmitted to him by a colleague. For the medical profession this was a major breakthrough, and would be of immense benefit to the deaf.

However, the US military and interlligence community were quick to capitalize on these new discoveries. Secret research programmes on electromagnetics have never been made available under the Freedom of Information Act.

In 1974, J. F. Scapitz, a scientist funded by the Department of Defense, had a chilling vision. He sought to combine earlier MK-ULTRA hypnosis studies with emerging microwave technologies. In an outline to the DoD, Scapitz said "It will be shown the spoken word of the hynotist my be conveyed by modulated electromagnetic energy directly into the subconscious parts of the brain". He claimed this could be achieved without emplying any technical devices for 'receiving or transcoding messages'.

For the first time, US agents had the ability to remotely tamper with an individual's mind. Scapitz went even further, claiming that this could be achieved without the target even becoming aware of what was happening.
www.geocities.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Yeah, don't worry about whether it is true or not, just post more stuff!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

In reporting on the HAARP project the issue of extremely low frequency (ELF) impacts on human health has been raised. The debate on the impact of ELF is still ongoing in international medical circles. However, recent research points to the fact that these frequencies when shaped and transferred to humans cause significant reactions. In our book, Angels Don't Play this HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology, we explore some of these reactions.

HAARP is not the only system available for taking advantage of these new technologies. The military has developed smaller weapon systems for use in battlefield applications. These new weapons were disclosed in documents authored and compiled by the United States Air Force. The Air Force documents indicate that these weapons can be used for mind control, inducing heart attacks, causing electronic failures and creating computer malfunctions. More recently these new weapons have been revealed in International Red Cross documents and in other press reports. In a CBS - 60 Minutes broadcast on February 11, 1996 a report on some of these new systems was shown. The program discussed some of the effects of these new weapons which included disorientation and "flu-like symptoms".

This new classification of weapons has created some level of concern on the part of military planners in trying to find a way to introduce these systems. The United States Army has developed a concept called the Revolution in Military Affairs (RMA) which begins to unfold the weapons introduction plan. What this document points out is that many of these weapons will operate in a way which is in conflict with American values.
www.geocities.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join