It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
How is this higher being going to intervene? Lots of atrocities happen every day no higher being steps in do they? I know we are dealing with soul trapping which is probably the greatest crime but how would they intervene? Child trafficing is stealing their lives away their souls may as well be taken but no greater being stops this do they.

I guess god or angels could if they didn't like it. But I dont know I'm not of a certain religion so i don't know how that would work. Some may get away with it, and some may not.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

It was a very cool nonchalant voice, pretty much saying, if you want to go do this.

I pulled in as much WHITE LIGHT INTO THE AREA AND IN MY BODY THAT I COULD, it pulled me out of that entrapment through a vibrational light acted like a tractor beam pulling you up to your body.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

They are usually proof to the person that experienced them. Hey manguard! are you a believer!

I think he is.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
That seems like a great experience to have mengaurd. I have studied astral travel/projection but I can never get it to work. I recently just ordered a book called: Adventures Beyond the Body: How to Experience Out-of-Body Travel, it hasn't arrived yet, I'm hoping it gives me better insight on how to do it.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Yes, i have too tried to astral travel, but it seems i can never get it working also. But from what i have read, that it usually happens when you are not trying, so that is the Irony of it

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Some Gaelic Beings taught me to use a certain tone to clear an AREA.

lululululululu.

This clears out spirits, Gods and angels . It means 'Eternal Peace' to non mortals. It clears the AIR, through VIBRATION. This one in the highest pitch possible will ring some eardrums.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Yes, i have too tried to astral travel, but it seems i can never get it working also. But from what i have read, that it usually happens when you are not trying, so that is the Irony of it

After trying it I have had some pretty absurd dreams or a feeling that I was astral traveling, but wasn't sure. I can't really recall what happened though. All my dreams I have seems to be something telling me a message, I am always searching for a higher life or level in my dreams. But I don't want to bring this great thread off topic. I need to start making a dream journal.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

lulululululu is a higher frequency then love!!?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

You know, people say that when we are dreaming, that we are actually astral traveling, Spooky eh. What do you think about that menguard?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

It is, because It is constant all the way through without breaking in pitch and tone.

But funny how (lo)ve is the first letters that make the sound.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have always wondered if that were true or not Darcon. Thanks for bringing that up.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

hahahaa that is irony there

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
It is, because It is constant all the way through without breaking in pitch and tone.

But funny how (lo)ve is the first letters that make the sound.

Maybe there is a hidden meaning in words from higher beings passed down centuries ago.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Yes, it is something to ponder. I do not know if it is true, but it could quite possibly be.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I am yearning for something new to happen, like an enlightenment period for us. I still want to come in contact with ET's to have that higher sense, and higher thought process and the abilities. If you can make contact Drakiir let me know please.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

When your normal dreaming yes, but when your consciously venturing out no. Really it deals with filitering out your day routine, which are thoughts about your day, but if you can learn to filter those out, and have 'Purposefull Dreaming' then that is a different matter entirely.

Realy you will be traveling through different layers of the mental plane, until you exit out, then you will be traveling with spirit. You will feel light and lighter and lighter, until you are floating around.

I have viewed myself when I traveled out, view from an outside perspective while my energy body a white orb is traveling around.

If you get good at it you can travel outside your body and view others, I like to flip light switches on, THEN VIEW THEM WHEN I WAKE UP.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

HCR anyone??? Lets Awaken.

What does this mean Darcon?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

It is a meditation i use. It is called Heart Chakra Radiance. It essentially helps me too love at will per say. I know it sounds funny, but it works.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

hahaha that is mean
, but isn't it true that beings can plant dreams, like a nightmare per say?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Menguard Is it true demons can hop inside your body while you are in astral travel? Also can you list some tips to start off with? I'm not sure I am doing it right. I have heard of a few techniques that say to relax your body and when you are totally relaxed and aware of your entire body start to picture a rope and your soul climbing up it to get out. I have also heard to say something like I am going to the astral plane over and over until you leave your body. But none of these seem like its working.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join