It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no Aliens visiting this Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
I'm an alien hybrid. I still have hair because I'm part primate species.

Ok, I will ask. What makes you an alien hybrid? What do you mean by this? Are your parents aliens?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by realanswers
I'm an alien hybrid. I still have hair because I'm part primate species.

Ok, I will ask. What makes you an alien hybrid? What do you mean by this? Are your parents aliens?

Actually, this physical body doesn't mean much to me as I'm just hosting it with my spirit body. But as far as physical body, I'm a human being. All humans are alien hybrids. Each race is different as each race is a different hybrid mix.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
My proof is better then yours. I have no alien for you to show. Therefore, I claim, there are no aliens visiting this Earth.

If you claim they are, show me one, or better, take a picture with your cellphone with one of them and mail it to me.

Whoa.

Hold on a second there fella.

Where is your PROOF that you don't have an alien to show me?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well I live Arizona and alot of them are aliens...illegal infact. I am at work right now so I cant take a picture with my cell phone but I did find this picture on google.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Listen jmd60. I have been rocked. I woke up on a workday to find a shadow critter at my backdoor. I did not appreciate it or take the matter lightly. There are things in this world Horatio, that are not easily explained away. In my always humble opinion. And my big black lab who checked that beast is on his last leg. It will break my heart to put him down.
John

[edit on 9-3-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Actually, this physical body doesn't mean much to me as I'm just hosting it with my spirit body. But as far as physical body, I'm a human being. All humans are alien hybrids. Each race is different as each race is a different hybrid mix.

Now this is a twisting turn of events......,Do you have any proof of this?

I hope to gosh, for your benefit, that what you put out here is true. But I guess otherwise if and when you die, there is nothing.

In other words, you have no proof of anything you said here.

Can we call it beliefs, since you have no proof or evidence?

Thanks for sharing your beliefs, once again supporting the OP in the fact that you prove NOTHING!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If it weren`t for the fact that I have seen both humanoids and a U.F.O. I would also not believe, I really don`t blame anyone who doesn`t believe, guess you just have to see it for yourself.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titanos
Well I live Arizona and alot of them are aliens...illegal infact. I am at work right now so I cant take a picture with my cell phone but I did find this picture on google.

This really is something I do agree with here. LOL.

I lived in Arizona, and never saw pictures of illegal aliens crossing the boarder, only heard of it, even those that passed through by way of coyotes. LOL I'm cracking up..... So, if they don't get snapped by way of a picture, they don't exist? I will have to tell my friends in Douglas AZ that have tunnels in their yards to get a few more pictures, seeing as how it is almost a daily event they can get to the aliens.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There are no such things as atoms.

My proof is better then yours. I have no atom to show you. Therefore, I claim, there are no such things as atoms.

If you claim atoms exist, show me one, or better, take a picture of one with a camera attached to a microscope and mail it to me.

Prove God exists.
Prove black holes exist.
Prove that there is more than 3 dimensions in the Universe.

What a stupid argument - things don't exist because I can't see them. This is the exact notion that has anchored down humanity since its existence. Nearly every great concept, discovery or invention has been found by opening your mind. Closing your mind means we'll never, ever excel as a species.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by ChocoTaco369]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

The OP does not have to show you an atom. He can reference the Fermi lab outside of Chicago, that has an eccelerator that works on smashing atoms.

That would be his proof, or mine.

Atoms exist. They are used everyday in experiments. Google Fermi lab for your proof.

As far as I know we are not into smashing aliens yet.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

The OP does not have to show you an atom. He can reference the Fermi lab outside of Chicago, that has an eccelerator that works on smashing atoms.

That would be his proof, or mine.

Atoms exist. They are used everyday in experiments. Google Fermi lab for your proof.

As far as I know we are not into smashing aliens yet.

Actually, that's incorrect.

An atom has never been "seen." An atom is a blanket term. All we know are certain REACTIONS that happen. An atom is an explanation for why reactions happen the way they do, and it "all seems to make sense" because it's all been fine-tuned over decades upon decades around the reaction.

What they are "firing" may not be atoms at all. We observe the REACTION, not the actual object itself.

No one has proof atoms exist. We only have proof that certain reactions exist. "Atoms" are a blanket term just like "dark matter" or "dark energy." Those blanket terms may represent thousands of different things. It's no different than trying to prove the existence of aliens. We have evidence of aliens from UFO sightings and witness testimony, just no publicly released video or picture evidence that hasn't been mercilessly assaulted by blind skeptics.

There has been alien autopsy videos, UFO videos, pictures...they're out there by thousands. It just meets incredible amounts of resistance and blind skeptics yelling FAKE. All the skeptics could be (and probably are) wrong. You just can't convince someone that is unwilling to be convinced.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

So, you are saying all the funding for Fermi lab, because they can not see them but get a reaction is a lie?

Ok, don't call me a liar when it is your tax payer dollars at work at this faciltiy.

I think they must have seen something there, to build this huge multi billion dollar facility.

If not, we as tax payers have some complaining to do.

What might be invisible is quarks. The smaller part of an atoms. Therefore I think you telling me I am incorrect is incorrect.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
can't prove a negative.

but seriously, even with the absence of physical evidence (if you choose to discount all the physical evidence that exists) and the lack of documentary evidence (if you choose to discount the witness testimonies, pictures and videos, and perhaps artifacts) there is so much circumstancial evidence that anyone who is decently informed about the subject and it's history has to come to the conclusion that, whatever 'they' are, 'they' exist.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
I can prove you there's an elephant, tiger, white man, black man, asian.

But hey -- smart guy, answer me this. Is there any evidence pointing towards the reality that the powers that be, are trying to prevent us from knowing about or seeing an elephant or tiger?
And is it not a fact that there are some species of animals that are rarely seen for whatever reason, and there are some that are commonly seen?

Because you know, as pointed out -- there is indeed massive amounts of evidence that points to the possibility that there is a large amount of effort in keeping extraterrestrial life, here on Earth, under wraps.
And I'm quite sure there are many possible reasons to expect that 'aliens' might not want to be seen or known about, atleast by the masses. Fortunately for them, since they'd most likely be much more advanced -- I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem for them.

As long as there is evidence that points toward a coverup, your argument is completely baseless -- and such analogies in which aliens are compared to native animals or whatnot, are just plain silly.

Why is there no proof of alien beings, in the form of picture, videos, cnn coverage of them walking downtown?

There is no reason to suspect that convincing photographic or physical evidence must exist, and be public, in order for there to be a strong possibility of aliens visiting Earth.
On the other hand, there is evidence to suggest that it would be unlikely for there to exist any convincing photographs or physical proof, atleast in the public, suggesting that aliens do indeed visit the Earth.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
how have we gotten five whole pages into this when the OP's logic is flawed from the start?!

it has been said before a couple of times, but i will emphatically state it again for the benefit of Enthralled Fan and the OP:

Absence of Evidence is NOT Evidence of Absence.

clearly this is a concept that you are not understanding.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

You have -1084 ATS points.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for Breadfan to prove that he's not hiding an alien somewhere...

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Aliens don’t just show up and say hi because they are a lot smarter than we are. What the hell do you think would happen if “Bob” the alien from the planet “Snorflat” just happened to park his little craft on a deserted highway to go out and take a piss on a bush? He’d get busted for indecent exposure that’s what! Poor Bob, from Snorflat, doesn’t yet know that you knock off a Quickie Mart and get away with it sooner than you can piss on a bush on a deserted highway.

So then “Bob” gets hauled in to be another embarrassing statistic of traffic infractions and in no time at all global panic is setting in over the inter-galactic incident. Should Bob be given diplomatic immunity from all crime considering that he is from another planet? Lawyers would drool for weeks over a case like this one. And Russia and China would be pissing in their pants thinking that we Americans might have the only ambassador to Snorflat for the foreseeable future.

In the end, it is global warfare as all the countries on the globe fight over poor bob and whatever secrets of technology he and his groin may posses. Bob, meanwhile, is saddened by the prospect of an entire planet going to war over his apparently invaluable ability to urinate in the wilderness.

So that’s why you don’t see aliens on this here little planet. It’s because they are hopefully a lot smarter than most of us are. If you ever do see an alien here then you need to ask yourself, “Ok, this guy is obviously not too smart.” This is because he is risking the prospect of total global warfare on this planet for just showing up here in the first place.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
To the OP:

I dont think your brain exists! Lets biopsy you first, and in doing so prove/ disprove my theory.

Up for some science??

Lack of evidence is not evidence of a lack of phenomena... so to speak.

But I have brain and it's an established fact all of us do. We have dead bodies opened up centuries ago to prove there's something in our skulls.

We both know your argument is bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join