It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no Aliens visiting this Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
My advise, take up smoking and spend more times outdoors.
You do not know what you are asking for. I did not handle it well. It's a toss up.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
You know, 99% of us is going to die without seeing one.

Already admitted his own defeat then tries to backtrack on his statement.

Dont let him rile you guys, this clown will be banned and well move on with our focus on UFOs and the unknow.

Listen to this guy. He has revealed my true intentions here. By claiming there are no aliens visiting our planet, I'm baiting people and looking for trouble.

Really annoys me when people with nothing better to do try and rile us guys here at ATS.

Hey, it annoys me as well when people call me clawn for asking for proof, yet you don't see me crying for help and asking for you to get banned.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
You know, 99% of us is going to die without seeing one.

Already admitted his own defeat then tries to backtrack on his statement.

So, what's your story? Got any proof?

Dont let him rile you guys, this clown will be banned and well move on with our focus on UFOs and the unknow.

How is asking for proof, riling? He is just asking for proof. He's well within the T&C, so why do you say the OP will be banned? How is asking for proof or evidence, not being focused? I think it is more focused than just reading stories that offer no proof or evidence. You are trying to derail his thread, by getting people who don't have evidence, but claim experiences, riled, for experiences they claim.

Really annoys me when people with nothing better to do try and rile us guys here at ATS.

I'm not a guy by the way. I find it odd you only think "guys" would take offense to the OP's thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
Read my post again. I never said aliens as such don't exist in this universe of ours. I just don't beleive they visit this planet of ours.

Right. And I said that we have 400+ military and government officials who will claim otherwise. I consider their credentials far more qualified than dime a dozen internet skeptics.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
My advise, take up smoking and spend more times outdoors.
You do not know what you are asking for. I did not handle it well. It's a toss up.

I'm not "asking for anything". If I didn't believe there were tigers, does it mean I wanted to get eaten by one? I want to SEE the proof of their existance.

I can prove you there's an elephant, tiger, white man, black man, asian.

Why is there no proof of alien beings, in the form of picture, videos, cnn coverage of them walking downtown?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I personally can completely appreciate anyone who thinks ufo spotters are completely delusional.
It's different when you seen one, two, three or been compramised.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I belive Breadfan and Enthralled fan are spot on.

Nobody can provide any real evidence. It is all heresay. There are no legitmate photos/videos IMO of alien creatures. There is no physical evidence anywhere of this. Anyone can claim something, doesnt make it so.

So many people claiming they have relationships with aliens here, yet they have one excuse over another as to why they cant get a picture taken with them or sneak a picture, or get some body sample from them.

And I cant believe anyone here would scoff at someone asking for evidence. Thats funny

Now do I believe there is life outside of earth? I sure do. But do I believe that little grey/green creatures are visiting people here and developing relationships with them here? Nope. I have yet to see anything that shows evidence of this.

Would I love to be proven wrong? ABSOLUTELY!!

[edit on 9-3-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Now do I believe there is life outside of earth? I sure do. But do I believe that little grey/green creatures are visiting people here and developing relationships with them here? Nope. I have yet to see anything that shows evidence of this.

Would I love to be proven wrong? ABSOLUTELY!!

What the man said. I would LOVE to be proven wrong!
I would LOVE to see it in the morning news, aliens landing in front of White House, holding hands with people.

I would eat my words if tha would happen and publicly apologize to all the people I labeled nutcases (for claiming they've been abducted by aliens).

All I'm asking is evidence. A powerful demand in this specific case.
Me having no proof of their existance is the ultimate argument on my side, IS my proof for my belief.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You can call yourself a lucky man if you never get to meet reptillian or greys in person. Or even worse to fight a war against them which will be the only option i think. Either that or we are food source.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You know. It is what it is. No one one any internet sight is going to have the abiliity of shoving proof down anyone's throat. It's impossible, and in my opinion, why bother?
You know who you are that has seen stuff unbelievable and untenable.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I just don't beleive they visit this planet of ours.
I can't prove you they are here, but can prove you they are not.

Actually you can't prove that they are not.

The only way you could do this is if somehow you had the means to monitor all of Earth's airspace at all times and confirmed that nothing under seemingly intelligent control came in from outer space.

Just take a walk outside, cities, hills, villages. Let me know if you find one.

Find one? Find one what? Alien?

Not being able to show you an alien or an alien body doesn't invalidate the possibility of aliens being visiting Earth. And isn't that the name of your thread? There are no Aliens visiting this Earth

On the other hand there are plenty of UFO sightings. Even though probably most of those sightings are the result of misidentification, weather phenomena, etc we're still left with some solid sightings of unexplained objects in our skies.

And unless you're able to prove that all these objects are the work of human activity (i.e. secret military projects) - which on many occasions the Air Force/Military when asked denies their involvement - one of the possibilities we're left with is that some of those objects are of extra-terrestrial origin.

After saying this, if I used the same sort of logic that you're using to claim that aliens aren't visiting Earth, the equivalent would be something like: aliens are clearly visiting Earth because you can't prove that all UFOs are the result of human activity.

I hope you realize how flawed this logic is.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Right. And I said that we have 400+ military and government officials who will claim otherwise. I consider their credentials far more qualified than dime a dozen internet skeptics.

Ok, so you are taking their word for it? How many of these people have made money off of their experiences without having any substantial proof or evidence?

That right there should tell you something. If any of thes 400 plus people have had real experiences that had proof, it would be common knowledge.
Or are you suggesting all 400+ of them have been paid off to keep their evidence / proof, surpressed for some reason?

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well said Danx, I wish I could be as well said, thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Actually you can't prove that they are not.

You can prove they are?

The only way you could do this is if somehow you had the means to monitor all of Earth's airspace at all times and confirmed that nothing under seemingly intelligent control came in from outer space.

Interesting. You can prove something "seemingly intelligent is?" That is the whole point of the thread, or so I gather. Not that they are, but that they aren't. If you have some sort of 100% proof positive evidence or proof that they are, please enlighten us.

Find one? Find one what? Alien?

Uhm, that is what the OP is asking for.

Not being able to show you an alien or an alien body doesn't invalidate the possibility of aliens being visiting Earth. And isn't that the name of your thread? There are no Aliens visiting this Earth

Ok then, what is your evidence or proof, other than a body?

On the other hand there are plenty of UFO sightings. Even though probably most of those sightings are the result of misidentification, weather phenomena, etc we're still left with some solid sightings of unexplained objects in our skies.

And your proof or evidence that the other phenomena is alien powered?

And unless you're able to prove that all these objects are the work of human activity (i.e. secret military projects) - which on many occasions the Air Force/Military when asked denies their involvement - one of the possibilities we're left with is that some of those objects are of extra-terrestrial origin.

And unless you can prove these things are not powered by humans, the burden of proof that they are alien powered is upon you. So, where is your proof or evidence?

After saying this, if I used the same sort of logic that you're using to claim that aliens aren't visiting Earth, the equivalent would be something like: aliens are clearly visiting Earth because you can't prove that all UFOs are the result of human activity.

Where's your proof, or evidence? The OP has no proof as the standard for alien visitation hasn't been proven. How do you expect somebody to prove something that doesn't exist, where as you insist something does, that eludes us all.

I hope you realize how flawed this logic is.

Yes, your logic amazes me.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Where's your proof, or evidence? The OP has no proof as the standard for alien visitation hasn't been proven.

I didn't claim to have proof or evidence of alien visitation, nor did I start a thread claiming to know the truth.

The examples I gave were merely following the logic that Breadfan has used to claim that there aren't aliens visiting Earth.

How do you expect somebody to prove something that doesn't exist

Well.. I'm glad someone here actually is the beholder of truth!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

Well, that is sort of simple, really. Neither side, believers or debunkers can proove either way.

As I see it, that is the way it is. Quite simple really, for both sides.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Well, here is your first Alien then.
Don’t look to the BS in the beginning but start at 02:13

Seen it. It's a puppet as far as I know. Check the latest movie, it can be done 100 times better.

I wander how you know that for shore?

But, that is not the point here isn’t it, you debunk them all.

Well, have fun debunker Breadfan.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I know I will get flamed for this but here it goes.

Does this topic starter belive in god and Jesus and if so I want proof of their existence because I don't belive in the Bible it was written by man.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Buddyweiser]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bumr055

Right move.
Stay the hell away from UFO's
My brother and wife were driving through the desert at night, when they saw a light in the sky that got closer and became apairant it was an alien ship.
My brother could see that it was landing and he could see a way that he could get closer to it, to have a look.
His wife vetoed that plan.
I think she had the right idea.
There is a point of no return and you should not cross that line, yourself.
If they really want you, they will come and get you.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

Hey Breadfan dear....just so you know...im a chic

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join