It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no Aliens visiting this Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

so that means 1% are, if 1% of the population see somthing...dosnt that make it real?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ok i take it your a fan of south park , so am i

I dont belive Trey parker exists , you have no proof of him, every picture ive seen of him i think is fake.. you have no proof therefor he is not real

If you have proof he exists without use of pictures because i think there fake, documents because i think there lies, witness accounts because there made up
PLEASE....Show them to me

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Disgustipated]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated

so that means 1% are, if 1% of the population see somthing...dosnt that make it real?

No, I was just being generous. I honestly believe 100% of the population will die without ever seeing one.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
Ok i take it your a fan of south park , so am i

I dont belive Trey parker exists , you have no proof of him, every picture ive seen of him i think is fake.. you have no proof therefor he is not real

He exists. There are pictures of him, you can see him in person if you really want. You can take his hair and send it to DNA analysis. You can do all sorts of things with that numbnuts.

Enough with the slacking. Show me your alien!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Now that is ignorance.

We will see them, trust me....

[edit on 9-3-2008 by TheTruthIsHere7]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Ya know, a lot of people who post on ATS claim to have up close and personal contact with ET's of all sorts that range from blue ones who raid the refrigerator, to spiritual, ongoing contact with greys in a nearly daily basis.

If they are all such good friends, why no pictures or anything substantial?

If they influence you so greatly, and have such a profound effect on your life, why is it they can't pose for a picture for you?

Nobody has hand written notes of course, because all these aliens supposedly communicate telepathically, hense no valentines day cards from the ones that probe your rear.

I like this thread. Makes it all seem so much more real, or not~!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Ya know, a lot of people who post on ATS claim to have up close and personal contact with ET's of all sorts that range from blue ones who raid the refrigerator, to spiritual, ongoing contact with greys in a nearly daily basis.

With all due respect to them and their beliefs, those people are nuts.
Cmon..How can u verify something posted here at all?
I can post a thread about being abducted by an alien and you get people hurling over to talk to me about that..and I have zero evidence. Just my story.

Cmooon..puhleasse.

I don't take those threads seriously at all. I was once fooled by Sleeper untill I realized he's like one of those preachers claiming they know everything, cept Sleeper doesn't charge you to listen to him.

Again, show me your alien!

I'm gonna have no mercy at all.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'd agree 100% with the OP just because all the 'ufo' videos I've seen debunked... I couldn't not believe aliens exist somewhere ever but..

The only reason I don't agree is because I have seen something(a bit bigger then a Chinese lantern or a weather balloon haha, sarcastically, this thing was f'ing HUGE lol).. If I wasn't with anyone else, I'd just be crazy(in my mind, I'm obviously still crazy in yours
)

Thats just my opinion, I wouldn't go looking for UFO's though lol, I doubt ill ever see one again

EDIT: Ok, I read the rest of the thread and.. well, nvm because the alien didn't jump out and shake my hand.

I already posted so.. What I was basically thinking seeing this thing, pretty much that I'm one for the only few people to see something like this.. very strange like.. thinking most of the people claiming to see alien ships and be abducted were ether on drugs or just plain crazy lol. realize most of those accounts were probably real.. and realizing I'm one of those crazy mofo's lol.

It is discouraging wanting to see something like that and hearing story's of people seeing UFO's and whatnot, believing most of the videos.
After first visiting this site and looking at ufo and alien stuff was when I started to think that maybe all that was just entertainment.

When I saw a huge floating thing over lake Ontario(friend pointed it out).. It rocked my world
... I always thought if I saw a UFO I'd try and get as close as possible to see it... NOWAY, scary as hell!
I coulden;t hardly move, just enough to be like 'Kaylum,(other friend) %$%$ look at this man, forget what your doing" or something along those lines with lots profanity lol. He eventually did about about5 seconds later or so... only enough to catch he move over(tilt slightly in the direction) then become a flash of light. Way to cartoon like, so I am astleast a bit crazy.

[edit on 3/9/2008 by Bumr055]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
My proof is better then yours. I have no alien for you to show. Therefore, I claim, there are no aliens visiting this Earth.

If you claim they are, show me one, or better, take a picture with your cellphone with one of them and mail it to me.

Well, here is your first Alien then.
Don’t look to the BS in the beginning but start at 02:13

video.google.nl...
video.google.nl...

Then look what the image annalist Jim Dilettoso said about it.

video.google.nl...

[edit on 9/3/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You'll believe UFOs and ET when they are right in front of your face and not being controlled by a intergalactic diplomacy instated by our NWO through the "mad scientist" Dr.Wolf.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You don't seem to have a real argument.

To me it seems that you're taking a 'I haven't seen it, so it doesn't exist' stand.

That is quite honestly silly.

You want a flesh and blood alien and you know that is simply not going happen.

With all due respect I think that you are just trying to wind people up - people who would willingly point you in the direction of a lot of evidence suggesting that aliens ARE visiting this planet.

You don't believe - OK - that's your choice. But why bait people? We are above that here.

MSP out.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yes, exactly. That was my point. Mind you also, these contacts have some sort of special pact, that they cannot reveal anything. Let alone a picture or some other sort of physical evidence.

It's all personal, and if you don't understand it and question it, then you become an enemy!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
There there breadfan. Pat on head. When you see, if you see you will be amazed. Like many of us have.
Portals of interdimensionality why some see and others do not? Entirely possible. Or just completely mad which is also entirely possible.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You know, 99% of us is going to die without seeing one.
It's like waiting for Jesus Christ to resurrect. Stand in line please and..take your ticket!

I am angry!

SO...
You admit that they DO exist? 99% will never see them, you are angry?
Well now we are getting somewhere.

When I have met them I was not looking, they found and trusted me. I would be glad to explain what some of them 'look' like to you , then perhaps one day when you stop looking, they will find you.

One thing for sure, you have to be non violent to find the ones you would want to find, and that means especially inside yourself, where the truth always remains untainted.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
You don't seem to have a real argument.

I don't agree.

To me it seems that you're taking a 'I haven't seen it, so it doesn't exist' stand.

Do you believe in Santa Clause, and the Easter Bunny, too? Have you seen them? Nobody has a real picture of either the Easter Bunny or Santa Clause, ya know.

That is quite honestly silly.

How is it silly to ask for proof? Believing in make believe things are silly.

You want a flesh and blood alien and you know that is simply not going happen.

Why not?

With all due respect I think that you are just trying to wind people up - people who would willingly point you in the direction of a lot of evidence suggesting that aliens ARE visiting this planet.

And what is wrong with this? If you had never tasted chocolate, but had it described to you by somebody who had, wouldn't you need to taste if for yourself to experience it?

You don't believe - OK - that's your choice. But why bait people? We are above that here.

How do you consider asking for evidence, bating? It's asking for evidence, and not just taking a persons word for it.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wise words Antar. I too believe somehow our vestiges of humanity are involved. I am reminded of a summer afternoon with my best friend of many years throwing a frisbee at many yards. Hitting our mark like a surgeuon. And how the ambient light became like an incredible disneyland.
It was one of the most wonderful times of my life.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Well, here is your first Alien then.
Don’t look to the BS in the beginning but start at 02:13

Seen it. It's a puppet as far as I know. Check the latest movie, it can be done 100 times better.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Already admitted his own defeat then tries to backtrack on his statement.

Dont let him rile you guys, this clown will be banned and well move on with our focus on UFOs and the unknow.

Really annoys me when people with nothing better to do try and rile us guys here at ATS.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls

I'm not baiting anyone. Read my post. And show me your alien.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

It's like waiting for Jesus Christ to resurrect. Stand in line please and..take your ticket!

I am angry!

SO...
You admit that they DO exist? 99% will never see them, you are angry?
Well now we are getting somewhere.

We're not getting anywhere. As I said, I was being generous, hence the 99% comment. No. 100% of us will never see them. Clear now?

When I have met them I was not looking, they found and trusted me. I would be glad to explain what some of them 'look' like to you , then perhaps one day when you stop looking, they will find you.

Well, I stopped looking long time ago. They must be late or haven't realized I stoped looking for them. Please give them a call and let them know someone's been slacking in the Overlook department.

One thing for sure, you have to be non violent to find the ones you would want to find, and that means especially inside yourself, where the truth always remains untainted.

Sure. And if I live a good life, I'll end up in heaven. Hey, Arabs believe there are virgins waiting for them there. Anything's possible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join