It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP: Drugs show up in Americans' Water

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth
reply to post by xHADEEZx

I have to agree the explanation sounds far fetched. Recycled human and animal waste in the water - not likely -

Pharmaceutical company waste and possible population and mind control experiments - that i can believe.

This is absurd and outrageous.

Reminds me of the Batman Begins plot except - gasp! - It's effing real!!! and no microwave evaporator gun needed - although on second thought we are being bombarded with microwaves just for extra fun and abuse!!.

I wonder what life would be like if I wasn't being drugged, poisoned and mind controlled 24 hours a day my whole life????????

I can't even begin to imagine.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by CyberTruth]

Not sure if you know this or not but yes they do recycle the waste water and we drink it daily. They had a big thing in the Harnett county paper about 7 years ago that told about all the stuff they found in the waste water treatment plant. They found dirty condoms, tampons, and drugs in it. They also found used needles. and we were given this water after it was treated to drink. Makes you sick doesnt it.

How do we know we wont get aids from this water? Or most any other disease for that matter. But yes they do make us drink recycled water from the sewer system.

Hilda

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
Not sure if you know this or not but yes they do recycle the waste water and we drink it daily.

But yes they do make us drink recycled water from the sewer system.

So, what is your marvellous idea? "Make" new water or what?
The water we have on the planet is constant, it has been recycled throughout the milleniums, accually since the dawn of time!

Ever heard the word "cycle"?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
How many nanobots ber billion will be considered safe in the municipal water supply?

Chemical brain controls nanobots

I am,

Sri Oracle

[you are what your food eats]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
[]they do make us drink recycled water from the sewer system.

NOBODY can make you do anything.
It rains... collect it; filter it.

You are only subject to babylon when you subject yourself to babylon.
You create the beast by believing you need the beast.

My will is sovereign.
My body is my church.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
if you think about it, our air in poisoned, our water is poisoned, our food is poisoned, yet we all continue to live an breath without too much problems, but what if this is how its always been, an well our cancers, our staff infections our super bugs, what if they are the long term result......

I dunno bout everyone else, But, You throw in the current state of the dollar economy, the crippling administration, this never ending colon cancer war on terror, an the many many many redundant plain evil actions being followed thru an applauded for money on a daily basis, Its about time to have a plan b, or C, becuz this my friends, is gettin close to zero day.

Zero day is our resulting depression where most of us on this site an many others wont be able to use this site or our internet maybe even our power for those who havent alternate methods of power sources,

We are heading for a Depression, an we are taking the whole world with us.....in some way shape or form......

Might wanna invest in some raincoats, theres a Fecal storm brewing.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Trance Optic]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

Originally posted by Areal51
reply to post by ahuman

I've heard that the city water that's used to make the dough for New York City pizza is what gives it its great taste. The Italian rolls are really good, too. So city water is good for some things.

you are correct. having been born and raised in NYC, you do notice the difference in the flavor of pizza when you have it there and away.

i also remember watching a special on tv (i believe it was the "food network"), where an italian restaurant took a sample of water from NYC and had it analyzed. based on that, they were able to figure out what minerals and what not the water naturally picks up traveling from its source to the water supply. which in turn helped explain why the pizza tasted different in NYC and somewhere else.

i know, off topic, sorry about that

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My wife and I have come across the perfect solution to this problem. We use collected Rain Water that is then passed through a 4 stage reverse osmosis (sp) filtering system and bombarded by UV light. This stuff is wonderfull!

1) No taste (at all!!!)
2) No Smell
3) According to lab results, nothing in it but H2O!
4) No Micro-organisms

I wish that I could Bottle this stuff and send you all free samples.

You would never drink anything from a tap again!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Some years ago in the late 1960's we had a batch of home grown terrorists plotting genocide by epidemic using antibiotic resistant cholera and typhoid germs dumped in river headwaters, thus attacking cities along the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers.

What scares me most is the antibiotics in the water. The antibiotics may give bacteria a resistance against what might be used against them in the future.

To prevent this, I propose we vacuume distill the water out of our sewage and ferment the solids to make methane or cook the solids to make "Garbage Oil". The water would be pure enough to drink.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warlon
My wife and I have come across the perfect solution to this problem. We use collected Rain Water that is then passed through a 4 stage reverse osmosis (sp) filtering system and bombarded by UV light. This stuff is wonderfull!

Be advised...

RO filtration will take the minerals out of your water unlike carbon filtration.

Without the vital minerals found in water you may decrease your life expectancy.

I suggest a liquid-plant based-fulvic-mineral supplement if you wish to continue drinking exclusively RO water....

or at the very least a very well rounded, organically grown diet.

Distilled water has the same disadvantage; RO and distilled water are best suited for laboratory needs rather than animal (human) consumption.

Put two people in the deep woodland... one accustom to drinking local well water and one accustom to drinking RO'ed water...

The RO man is going to have a much worse time with ticks and mosquitos.

I like your UV light... (except for power consumption); but I personally opt for granulated carbon over RO.

There is a such thing as "too polished"

Also... I want to note that I cycle my water through carbon and small holding tank. I do not just simply let it pass through once on the way to my glass as most under sink or in the fridge door systems do.

My pets drink from a 3 gallon flat bottomed stainless bowl ($10) with a 1 gallon glass jar sitting inside of it. The jar is half full of activated coconut carbon ($20 fish store) and the stainless bowl has a small fountain pump ($10 hardware store) in the bottom. The pump feeds a natural rubber tube that goes to the bottom of the jar full of carbon; which then overflows back into the stainless bowl. It cycles quietly all day... and I add rain water when it gets low. Eventually I want to get it running on mechanical energy produced by a small savonius turbine.

I am,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
I wouldn't worry too much, those concentrations mentioned are extremely minute (p.s. your link no longer works) I'd say you would breath in higher doses on a trip to the pharmacy, but that's my uneducated guess...

Not uneducated, but uninformed.

They are finding toads (or was it frogs?) where the males were being turned into females because of the excess estrogen in the water of what was being urinated out by human females who take hormone pills (for various reasons: this includes both birth control pills and hormone pills for menopause).

Just like it is thoroughly documented that the fish in Lake Michigan have cancerous tumors growing inside, outside on them, and are severely deformed.

The bottom line is our standard water "treatment" facilities are ancient, the technology, and it was never designed to handle all of these drugs, and no one's doing anything about it.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Be advised...

RO filtration will take the minerals out of your water unlike carbon filtration.

Without the vital minerals found in water you may decrease your life expectancy.

I suggest a liquid-plant based-fulvic-mineral supplement if you wish to continue drinking exclusively RO water....

or at the very least a very well rounded, organically grown diet.

Distilled water has the same disadvantage; RO and distilled water are best suited for laboratory needs rather than animal (human) consumption.

Put two people in the deep woodland... one accustom to drinking local well water and one accustom to drinking RO'ed water...

The RO man is going to have a much worse time with ticks and mosquitos.

I like your UV light... (except for power consumption); but I personally opt for granulated carbon over RO.

There is a such thing as "too polished"

Also... I want to note that I cycle my water through carbon and small holding tank. I do not just simply let it pass through once on the way to my glass as most under sink or in the fridge door systems do.

My pets drink from a 3 gallon flat bottomed stainless bowl ($10) with a 1 gallon glass jar sitting inside of it. The jar is half full of activated coconut carbon ($20 fish store) and the stainless bowl has a small fountain pump ($10 hardware store) in the bottom. The pump feeds a natural rubber tube that goes to the bottom of the jar full of carbon; which then overflows back into the stainless bowl. It cycles quietly all day... and I add rain water when it gets low. Eventually I want to get it running on mechanical energy produced by a small savonius turbine.

I am,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Sri Oracle]

One of the steps of our filtration system is a activated carbon cartridge, as a matter of fact. Also the UV light is powered by a battery system charged by sunlight. (except for internet connection, my wife, daughter, and I live "off the grid". Our home uses solar, and wind power.) We also eat a very well rounded diet that is self grown (organically) and home raised (Buffalo, chicken, and deer) also raised organically. I realy wish that you all could taste this. I even take it to resteraunts with me, in bottles to drink. I cannot stand the taste of local or bottled water.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I feel horrible...I have always flushed my un-needed or out of date prescriptions down the toilet. I thought I was doing the right thing by not putting them in the garbage where animals or children could get them. I honestly didn't know you weren't supposed to flush them until my mother in law saw me doing it a year ago and freaked out on me! Since then I have started taking them back to the pharmacy to have them dispose of them....but who knows how they actually dispose of them anyhow....probably flush too!

Michelle

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

1) No taste (at all!!!)
2) No Smell
3) According to lab results, nothing in it but H2O!
4) No Micro-organisms

I wish that I could Bottle this stuff and send you all free samples.

You would never drink anything from a tap again!

I buy my water from a place that uses 18 stage reverse osmosis. The water is so pure (your's probably is too) that it can be supercooled. Try putting the water in a smooth plastic container and fill it up with water almost full, leave it in the freezer for a few hours and it will reach the freezing point, but won't actually freeze because there are no impurities that allow for the onset of crystal nucleation. If you take it out and shake it just a little bit or otherwise disturb it, you can watch it freeze before your eyes.

I've been able to swallow it and have it freeze in my throat... well it turned into slush because I didn't freeze it long enough for it to turn into solid ice. I wouldn't try that.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

If I recall correctly this has been reported before. I seem to remember a news story from the late 90's about the same thing.

Whats even more disturbing is the amount of heavy metals and pollutants in our blood stream.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Ree

I buy my water from a place that uses 18 stage reverse osmosis. The water is so pure (your's probably is too) that it can be supercooled. Try putting the water in a smooth plastic container and fill it up with water almost full, leave it in the freezer for a few hours and it will reach the freezing point, but won't actually freeze because there are no impurities that allow for the onset of crystal nucleation. If you take it out and shake it just a little bit or otherwise disturb it, you can watch it freeze before your eyes.

I've been able to swallow it and have it freeze in my throat... well it turned into slush because I didn't freeze it long enough for it to turn into solid ice. I wouldn't try that.

I tried that last night, very cool (pardon the punn). And that water got so cold that it "burnt" my teeth, and felt like alcohol when it went down, but damn it was good. Thanks for the tip. I put in a thermometer to measure the temp. 28 F and it didn't freeze. (till the thermometer hit it, then it crystalized instantly. Damn that will be good this summer when the temp hits 100+, but I figure I will have the mother of all "Brain Freezes".

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Goverment putting drugs in the water for MK-purposes...bah! Those kind of theories are PARANOID in a upmost pathological way.

I'm sorry but I have to strongly disagree. There is well-documented evidence that the government has been doing such things for over 60 years. One of the people who have documented this is Eileen Welsome:
www.post-gazette.com...

Ms. Welsome won a Pulitzer Prize for her work.

I can go on all day, and give you reputable references concerning the issue at hand:
www.newswithviews.com...

Population control is also an important part of the power elite’s International Planning. In this regard, they consider people no better than animals upon whom to conduct experiments. For example, Eileen Welsome in THE PLUTONIUM FILES: AMERICA’S SECRET MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS IN THE COLD WAR (1999) revealed that 73 disabled children in a Massachusetts schools were spoon-fed oatmeal laced with radioactive isotopes, and 829 pregnant women at a Tennessee clinic were given “vitamin cocktails” containing radioactive iron.

These and other horrible experiments by the U.S. government on unknowing and unwilling Americans occurred over a 30-year period. Also during this time, Frederick Jaffe (vice-president of Planned Parenthood-World Population) wrote a memo to Bernard Berelson (president of the Population Council, founded in 1952 by John D. Rockefeller III) on March 11, 1969 including “Examples of Proposed Measures to Reduce Fertility, by Universality or Selectivity of Impact.” Among the examples listed was “fertility control agents in water supply,” and in early March 2008 news reports indicated that estrogen (which effects fertility) among other chemicals had been released into the water supplies of 41 million Americans.

If you really want to be concerned about what the government has done, check of this site:
www.apfn.org...

Secret US Human Biological Experimentation

It lists cases from 1931 through 1997 of government secret experiments on US Citizens.
Also from the same site:
Here is the way Clinton treated our soldiers:

A day after Republican Rep. Chris Shays of Connecticut ended congressional hearings on the controversial decision mandating the inoculation of 2.4 million U.S. troops against anthrax, President Clinton quietly signed an executive order, or EO, that denies soldiers the right to refuse experimental vaccines.

EO13139, titled "Improving Health Protection of Military Personnel Participating in Particular Military Operations," caught Congress off guard as it directed the Pentagon to disregard the authority of the Food and Drug Administration, or FDA. The order authorized use of experimental vaccines -- those not approved by the FDA and therefore illegal -- to be administered to members of the armed forces without informed consent.

Is this what YOU want for your families?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join