It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! something hidden in denver airport murals!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Okay.. first of all i would like to mention

the reason i was lookin at the mural pics is becuase i just have a feeling that the masons have to do with future

i was thinking about the time capsule that has the masonic symbol on it, and says "the time capsule contains messages and memorabilia to the people of Colorado in 2094

and i started lookin at the mural pics and noticed a few things

for those familiar with the denver airport murals, u know that there is one of the world uniting in peace, and everyone is giving up their weapons.

i was lookin at it.. and i noticed that israel and iraq are all the way in the very back... like "hey what about us!?"

and then i noticed the ones in the middle

the japanese guy is the one holding down the main sword, and the other is either an english or german guy.. who is strikin the sword with an iron hammer.

i was lookin at all the detail when i noticed... whats on the german guys leg?... looked like a tattoo at first.

so i zoomed it and and inverted the colors and was shocked !!!!

after inverting i noticed that it wasnt a tattoo... but a SWORD!

and it was hidden .. tied around his leg.

somebody is definitely trying to tell us something.

the other murals have as much if not more crazy stuff than this, and deserves more investigation. imo

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The dude with the hammer isn't English,as England and Ireland are represented in the bottom left hand corner.
Anyway,there are many swords on this picture,why would this one mean anything against all the others?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
it's a traditional costume from bavaria (germany) , depending on the regions they sometimes carry a small knife in their sock , a bit like scots have a dirk
i'm not going to go in details as there is much to say about these costumes and i'm in no state to develop.
What is important to me is that i can't see anything of what you claim and even if, it would still be the artists responsibility .
What about if you had seen a gurkha and his kukhri ? (everybody carries one in that community) or as stated already a scot and his dirk .....

makes no sense to me

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The theme itself doesn't appear sinister to me but the artist's style is 'different' to say the least. It depicts the people of the world united in peace beating a sword into a ploughshare over the remains of a vanquished armed tyrant - the demise of war, violence and international hatred.

A noble theme indeed

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I think it is the future...

Why is everybody normal-looking, and the decaying soldier is not?

He looks alien-like..

And where he's lying, just of to the right, you see the world as it exists after that war?

or wat is it.. i see sorched earth.......

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It looks to me like stiching in his shorts, with 2 threads hanging off. As well as a calf /knee band.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
All I see there is a sock and shorts with a couple of threads hanging off. Even with your inverted color photo you posted, there is no evidence of a sword....accept for the one you drew in.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If anybody can, it would be cool to have the scene where Quetzalcoatl is released. That one had alot of symbolisms.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
All I see there is a sock and shorts with a couple of threads hanging off. Even with your inverted color photo you posted, there is no evidence of a sword....accept for the one you drew in.

I agree. I dont see any sword tied to his leg even in the inverted color version. The emperor has no clothes. (and no sword tied to his leg that I can see)

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by divine chronic

Use the ATS Search button for this topic, as it has been covered many many times at great length.

The Masonic "capsule" is essentially just that, a time capsule, but also from what I have been told, a brail translation to what is written on the Corner Stone of the airport - - which corner stone laying ceremonies are Masonic customs.

As for the actual paintings .. just Google Chicano Artist and I am sure you will come to realize 1. The painting is not sinister 2. Denver is not the only place by any means that has murals like this 3. Its political artwork and 4. It was an actual art movement, though the leader of the movement is now deceased.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The artist thinks the painting isn't sinister because it doesn't mean squat to him. It's not like he was told about whatever meaning it might represent if it represents anything.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by QBSneak000

I agree. I dont see any sword tied to his leg even in the inverted color version. The emperor has no clothes. (and no sword tied to his leg that I can see)

ok maybe the inverted colors only helped for me. but if u cant see it inverted... here it is zoomed in.

and notice how the blade part is "redish"... why they chose for it to be red? i dont know. seems to me it is being blended in so you do not automatically notice.

and you can tell it isnt just part of his leg becuase his knee is the same color as the rest of his body... except where the sword is

and the holster looks like it has some sort of serpent design on it

you can even see a handle grip

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
That is his leg and a string from is leiderhosen. This is an earth bound artifact so no need to imagine stuff like some do with the mars faces.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
That is his leg and a string from is leiderhosen. This is an earth bound artifact so no need to imagine stuff like some do with the mars faces.

this isnt mars face. this is a mural with an obvious symbol of the future

seems you are too ignorant to understand.

its not his leg... its redder on the blade part... its 2 different colors !!

i know what im doin... those who understand will appreciate this

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by divine chronic

sorry I didn't realize you were pulling my chain. IF that's a knife then I can't wait to see what else you've conjured up.

one love

edit: My main arguement would be against the pixels in the image you have supplied. There is NO reason to have to use a picture of an earthly artifact with pixels. Show it to us clearly if you wish to advance any acceptance of a hidden knife or sword.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by stikkinikki]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Good grief!

Surely you can see that is it simply stitching detail on his shorts,stitching detail on his sock,and a pink leg in between!

Or are you trying to imagine this kid is some sort of neo nazi?

Come on!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
DIA has many quirks and it always has. I worked there from opening day until late 2001. The main terminal is where these murals are located, my old stomping ground. I've heard all of the rumors about the place for years. The secret underground facilities, the ancient Indian burial ground it was supposedly built on top of and various other crackpot innuendos created, I believe, to further discredit the facility.

The place has A LOT of real problems! The initial cost overruns, the baggage system, the roof leaks whenever it rains, the trains have had problems and the fire alarms go off constantly without merit. I've seen some of the worst weather there... Hail storms, Blizzards and Tornadoes. Until just recently DIA was said to have the worst wait times in the country to get through security and out to the planes.... WHEW!

Now I'm hearing about the artwork! Why is there such a need to "pile on" about this place? It's just an airport and it's just art in the airport. People need to calm down about the place. The only thing that's sinister about the place is the unbelievable cost of it!

The city of Denver and it's residents have really heard it all. Laugh if you must but there are no Black Projects out there and it's not a poster child for a one world government.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I heard if you play this picture backwards it says "All Your Base Are Belong To Us!"

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
That’s a good eye you’ve got there dc. As was mentioned earlier, the traditional Bavarian dress of Lederhosen often included a dagger in the sock. I believe that the design of the clothing evolved to reflect the tradition of carrying the knife, and that’s what you’re seeing there. There certainly is plenty of symbolism to check out in that one mural alone, though perhaps it's best done while not indulging in the chronic.

edit for sp

[edit on 7-3-2008 by resistor]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
That’s a good eye you’ve got there dc. As was mentioned earlier, the traditional Bavarian dress of Lederhosen often included a dagger in the sock. I believe that the design of the clothing evolved to reflect the tradition of carrying the knife, and that’s what you’re seeing there. There certainly is plenty of symbolism to check out in that one mural alone, though perhaps it's best done while not indulging in the chronic.

edit for sp

[edit on 7-3-2008 by resistor]

thanks. im glad at least someone can notice this besides me.

i know that its either a big knife/dagger or sword. it is symbolizm

it isnt stitching on his pants its part of the dagger/sword !

and look at the holster for it! .. or would u wanna be debunkers just wanna say it's just his sock?

look again if u have to

im not imagining anything... i just have a good eye. thank you

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join