It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! something hidden in denver airport murals!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by divine chronic

That's not a sword on the German boy's leg. The boy is wearing lederhosen which are sometimes connected to garters or socks by straps.

however, I do think that the murals warrant investigation for other things depicted.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

And not all these theorists are Unabomber-like crackpots uploading their hallucinations from basement lairs. Former BBC media personality David Icke, for example, has written twenty books in his quest to prove that the world is controlled by an elite group of reptilian aliens known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, whose ranks include George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, the Jews and Kris Kristofferson. In various writings, lectures and interviews, he has long argued that DIA is one of many home bases for the otherworldly creatures, a fact revealed in the lizard/alien-faced military figure shown in Tanguma's murals.
"Denver is scheduled to be the Western headquarters of the US New World Order during martial law take over," Icke wrote in his 1999 book, The Biggest Secret. "Other contacts who have been underground at the Denver Airport claim that there are large numbers of human slaves, many of them children, working there under the control of the reptilians."

Source

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hello

I really hope that when all these doomsday scenario's come to pass, that there shall still be a place online, so then everyone can have their say, be it from I told you so, to see i knew Kris Kristofferson was involved, I always said Rubber Duck was a codename, even Bert from sesame street knew, he tried to warn us with his song Rubber Ducky.

In all seriousness, did i see a picture somewhere, that was reported to show the Barbed Wire was designed to keep people in rather than to keep people out?

With all that said, DIA is a creepy place, especially at night after your flight has been canceled.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Another case of looking into something way too much.

This is simply some artist's idea of "peace," nothing more.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
looks to me that a world financial collapse is in slow motion progress

usually in fiat based economy's a collapse occurs when the debt overhand can no longer be serviced or delayed by additional credit creation and inflated asset values (even when you can add a few more years with deregulation and reckless housing bubbles)

throughout history large wars tend to co-incide with Economic crises.

I don't pretend to KNOW what these morals mean , BUT i do think that a Large influx of Martial law and UN troops marching down the streets combined with the depression (that again tends to be a "lock" at some point in fiat debt based economy's with fractional reserve lending like the majority of the world's country's have) that may result from our economic crises has been understood will occur . I believe This time was "planned for" (different then planned) by the PTB, this time will give THE PTB a valuable chance to take advantage of a desperate mass of citizens and go on a very large power grap. When this period is over the citizens will likely "happilly accept a ONE world Gov't full of microchips and zero privacy" which may actually appear as world peace (after the world war and depression) . IN this NWO the financial institutions and global intelligence agency's will be holding most of the power ( for many future generations ) instead of the Federal govt's that share the power with them now. This will be welcomed by people because it will be alot better than the world they may live in toward the latter part of this decade and going into at least a year or two in the 2010's.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
hah sweet 3rd pic has the bosnian flag in the top left corner WOOT WOOT

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It's his sock.

And the arrow shaped thing at the top is not the tip of a sword, it's the laces from his trousers.

Seriously.

/end thread

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Nothing even remotely resembling a sword there. Nothing at all, It's laces and skin, nothing more.

Either that, or he better look out, since that pink-sword is obviously a +5 Flameberge and it may ignite his clothing any second.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say this, but OP, you're completely out of your mind.

There is no sword, dirk, dagger, masturbatory tool. If you look at the characters face, he's highlighted in the same red you call a blade on his shin.
I don't see how you came to that conclusion... perhaps I shoul... maybe the admins wont like it....?

That's why, ladies and gentlemen, you never drink the Bong Water.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Forget about the sword and look at the center of that pic.. That black child - could that be (Antichrist) Obama, held by his white mother (his black dad standing just behind her), who is going to be the one who will finaly establish the NWO after a 3rd WW?

Kay S.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It looks to me like the German kid is beating swords into plowshares.

''Let Us Beat Swords into Plowshares'', a sculpture by Evgeniy Vuchetich, given by the Soviet Union to the United Nations in 1959.

So maybe the german kid is keeping a small weapon in his sock just in case the other kids aren't all that crazy about farming and want to stir up trouble.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

So maybe the german kid is keeping a small weapon in his sock just in case the other kids aren't all that crazy about farming and want to stir up trouble.

maybe the leg of the German child is specifically shown to show that the holster is in fact EMPTY... shignifying, that after the coming "change" and NWO tribulations etc.. die off.. global unification...

that even the race in charge of all the change over all the centuries.. has the courage within itself to actually remove any "backup"....

I see what the OP is saying.. in showing the fact that he HAS a "backup" weapon holster.. traditional or not..

it could be taken at face value as well.. as being EMPTY to show the trust in the REAL meaning of the purpose of this agenda to USE WAR, VIOLENCE, and HATE, to .. in time.. destroy WAR VIOLENCE and HATE.

use those detrimental values, against themselves...

and REALLY adopt a new psychology for each of us.. from birth..

so anyway... I'm saying maybe the holster is obviously being shown... to specifically show that the knife is NOT there.

showing the honest genuineness of the plight.

-

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Denver Airport Thread

A long while back I had a denver airport thread.

There is lots of good info on this thread - for anyone interested.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Follow the liks below to see the images from Denver Airport -

Personally - i believe there is something going on at the airport. Ive read - on 4 different accounts from different scources - that all relate to the same theory!!

Gallery 1

Gallery 2

Gallery 3

Anomalies at Denver Airport

And more interesting reading - Denver International Airport

[edit on 16-12-2008 by SoulExplorer]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulExplorer
Follow the liks below to see the images from Denver Airport -

Personally - i believe there is something going on at the airport. Ive read - on 4 different accounts from different scources - that all relate to the same theory!!

Gallery 1

Gallery 2

Gallery 3

Anomalies at Denver Airport

And more interesting reading - Denver International Airport

[edit on 16-12-2008 by SoulExplorer]

I found something very interesting about the picture of the bird ...

here is some facts about it
"Until recently, it was thought that the Resplendent Quetzal could not be bred or held for any long time in captivity, and indeed it was noted for usually killing itself soon after being captured or caged. For this reason it is a traditional symbol of liberty. "

The funny thing is that it says EXTINCT in that painting

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
What will be interesting is what happens when they open the time capsule in 2094 and nothing much has changed. War, hunger, greed, hatred, will all still be with us, for they come from us, the human race. They are as much a part of us as love, art, science, religion, virtue. It is immature at least to expect that the human race will put aside millenia of bad habits in the space of one hundred years. A thousand years or more are required to see real change in the human heart.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm not seeing any knife honestly. Just the strings and some sort of leg patch; I haven't been to Helen, Georgia in a while so I don't know what it's for. If it's supposed to hold a small knife, but doesn't, then it goes with the theme of the painting right?

If you noticed that I'm sure you noticed the mushroom cloud on the cloth over the person representing India, right?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
LoL @ German-o-phobia.

Seems like the OP is seeing what the OP wants to see.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
There you have it:

or

(Notice the threads hanging down, and the socks)

No conspiracy here, move along.

[edit on 17.12.2008 by SiONiX]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Forget the ghost "sword" image. Why does the evil looking soldier look like an alien?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join