It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! something hidden in denver airport murals!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
That doesn't explain the underground strangeness, the air vents with barbed wire facing INWARD, the bizarre murals and symbolism.

I am looking forward to my Denver trip with my fellow ATS'er...

(I sure hope we actually get some investigating done... lol)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I herd its got Nazi Sighns And everything too - the Dove on the end of the sword gets the "The only way for peace is world domination" thing straight away

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by divine chronic

There are many threads about these and I think the sword and the boy have something to do with Bavaria. Also check out the threads about the bank of america murals in Charlotte N.C. I think... the boy looks the same

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

There have also been many people mentioning noise that seems to be coming from underground. Rand talked of a superfast underground transportation system back in 1979. Then it sounded insane but, now is probably feasible. Maybe thats how the elite will travel from underneath D.I.A. to their seed bank up north
What is it, "the doomsday vault" ???

edit on 25-11-2010 by piercebitchone because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2010 by piercebitchone because: my apologies I am drunk but what I say can be confirmed

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by divine chronic

Hi divine chronic,

You've got a keen eye for detail! Yes, I too see that there is a sword or dagger on the boys leg.

Thought you'd like to know that I found something about 5 minutes after finding and reading your OP. It might be a confirmation of what you found and/or add to what you found. Either way that fact that I found this user's comment out of over 500 replies (on the CNN article) when I've only read a tiny portion of them (beginning with 'oldest to newest' and, after reading a few of the oldest ones, skipped down to comments that were posted in the last hour) and also the timing of finding your OP and the comment, is no coincidence.

Again, interpretation is open for critical analysis, if you will.

The comment in question...

doncaster880 He is not a Muslim. From the article. "He is a Serbian national who is a naturalized U.S. citizen..." His name is George Djura Jakubec. Wake. Up.

FYI, have you ever seen a Serb? They look like Germans, blonde hair, mostly. Get a clue.

www.cnn.com...

I wasn't looking for anything in particular...only scanning the comments.

Blonde hair? You know, that reminds me...there's also a blonde-haired boy on one of the Bank of America murals. I believe he's German.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just throwin it out there,

Star

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I don't see a "hidden" knife, either. Just looks like laces from the lederhosen, bare leg, followed by tall embroidered stockings. I do find the murals as a whole quite disturbing. I'm surprised anyone would think those murals were a good idea for airport art.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It's a sock.

And ....

Dear God, someone thinks I want to be a god damn farmer for all time and that's "peace." That sounds horrid.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I find these murals so disturbing. Who the heck thought they would look good in an airport? Shoot, my kids would have NIGHTMARES if they saw these (as well as that creepy horse with the glowing eyes - wth?). That being said, I do not see a knife hidden at all. It is his stitching on his shorts with a few tassles hanging down.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join