It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Murals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I know people love to talk about the denver airport murals. I came across this and I thought it was pretty interesting.
They are from the Bank of America Corporate Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. What got me is that the boy in the first one looks alot like the kid in the denver airport murals. The source article has an intersting analysis of what he thinks they mean. Any way Id like to here what you guys think about them.

if these have been posted before, I apologize. I searched and found nothing. If someone could imbed the pics for me it would be greatly appreciated, I still havent figured that out.
source

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wow creepy, the fema camp picture is really crazy. (if thats what it is).

I live in Asheville, NC supposedly he has a school here, maybe I can ask him some questions.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

If someone could imbed the pics for me it would be greatly appreciated, I still havent figured that out.

This is the first of three in the order of timing of events. You see the classic Masonic checkered floor as part of the landscape that they control. You see the classic blond-haired, blue-eyed Arian “youth” in the classic Masonic heel-to-heel 90 degree stance. Take note to the burning bush blowing dead West. I see this as the Western World being burned and this is the current state of the dismantling affairs of the U.S. while Americans (in general) go unaware. I see this because of the white man right next to the burning bush and he is wearing a red sweater and blue jeans. Red, white and blue. He represents the majority of unaware Americans and remains distracted via the book he is reading while the bush (which again represents the Western World) is burning to the ground right next to him. Now, take a look at the female puppet on strings being controlled. Could this mean that the next President will be a woman? Most important is the group of characters at the bottom-left. This clearly shows a colonial forefather arguing with modern day “suits”. This is highly suggestive of constitutionalists arguing with the “New World” unfolding. Notice they are pointing to the Masonic Arian as the subject at hand? This suggests the Tea Party Movement and the fight against the coming-out of World Government. This is (now) in the first of these three key time eras.

This is clearly inside the FEMA camp “era” we will soon move towards. You can see the back wall and you can see the side wall with barbed wire. You see the Elite above circling free and naked in their wealth and disgusting power while being separated from the chaos below via the net. They continue to oversee. Key characters in the crowd are Hazmat and Marines carrying rifles. You see all races and creeds as well as a Catholic Bishop, a Nun, a handcuffed man, a gas masked person, etc. You see an active burning industrial building in the background suggesting a crematory (think of the possibility of a mass of dead infected people from a biohazard release.) You see the classic Nazi gold eagle and flags. You see blank street signs suggesting you have nowhere to go. You see blank protest signs suggesting you have no voice. You see a cameraman in the dead center of the bottom of the painting with his camera looking right back at you (with your camera.)

This is the final sequence preceding the FEMA camp era. Here you see the surviving slave population working below to acquire the wealth of the world. The shovel heads are rich gold in color suggesting gold as the resource to secure. Look at the next level of architecture above ground. You see the higher-level (educated/skilled) slaves re-building the “New World” while the Elite sleep restfully above in the hills continuing to oversee all operations. Although the basic architecture is similar to the current architecture of society, the picture is highly suggestive of the “rebuilding era” due to the clear portrayal of clean landscapes and “work” underway. This is the final era they are working towards once most of us have been eliminated and the “New World” is underway being rebuilt. What does “EQ” stand for on the red sign?

______beforeitsnews/story/265/565/Creepy_Prophetic_Art_in_Bank_of_America.html

Man I don't understand how this works and I am trying to imagine the conversation between the artist and the bank. Somewhere along the line a bank person had to either suggest or approve of these and I don't get the intention or benefit of these. Why would a business want to sport tragedy or apocalyptical events? Why Bank of America in particular?

Peace,
spec
edit on 17-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Interesting....I'm sure there will be members who point out intriguing things from these pictures.

Is that a woman being stringed by a puppet? Pyramids? What's with that guy wearing a bio-suit in the second picture for, looks way out of place, then again so does the people in the flames in the sky. And the third picture looks like miners underground?
edit on 17-11-2010 by FermiFlux because: Pictures already embedded before me

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The description says there are 3 modern day suits talking to a founding father - but I don't see that at all. It looks to me like a woman in old garb. It doesn't look like a man (look at the shoulders).

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thanks buddy.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
does any have any Idea what the "EQ" in the last mural could possibly mean?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Im born and raised in Charlotte...but live in Concord, NC now. My dads wife actually works in that building, for BoA. Ill have to ask her about it the next time i see her.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Never seen these before, how intriguing.

In the second one, I notice two depictions of christ on the cross.

The guy with the camera looks like a guy with a gas mask in my opinion.

The suits talking to a founding father, well that one is a woman, and it appears they are doing masonic hand gestures.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

I googled EQ and got several different definitions but the one that may fit here is:

equivalent: the atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element; the standard is 8 for oxygen

maybe?
Another definition is Emotional Quality, a reference to emotional intelligence, or lack of....
Found another possible reference, EQ -The Environmental Quality Co, responsible for aligning EPA requirements with business development, including clean up of env disasters www.eqonline.com...

spec
edit on 17-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
When I saw the EQ I thought Earth Quake, and then Haarp.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

Here's a clue. Without giving away anything, trace the history of Bank of America.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
When I saw the EQ I thought Earth Quake, and then Haarp.

Imagine if one of the paintings showed 'someone' playing a Harp separate of all the other action in the paintings ...the comments would be endless.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b44f008d36a7.jpg[/atsimg]

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just for you info, the designer was the same IM Pei who designed the Denver International Airport and the new entrance to The Louvre in Paris. The strange murals all came from his head and vision and personally commisioned all the art in both Denver and this bank.

I am almost finished research on a major thread I will be posting about this designer and his contacts within the elite.

Watch this space.

Respects
edit on 17-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

In the second one, I notice two depictions of christ on the cross.

I only saw the one, the guy up against the wall. (I believe you that there are two though.). To me the guy up against the wall is reminiscent of someone before a firing squad as well as a christ-like figure. Pleading...? Or still extolling against the PTB...? I dunno. The light on the wall and the blank space around him draws your eye. Where the eye normally 1st lands when looking at a picture is above him (at the spinny-nekkid-people), then down right... And then the light there draws you there... Interesting. The artist definitely wants you to see that guy.

The suits talking to a founding father, well that one is a woman, and it appears they are doing masonic hand gestures.

I think it's a woman too, in it seems Victorian? era work garb. Rather severe facial features and hairstyle. I have no idea what 'masonic hand gestures' are so I can't really say. The one man definitely seems to be gesturing toward the boy to me.

What about the sleeping figure in the landscape of the last picture? Weird.
edit on 17-11-2010 by redhorse because: content

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The workers mural has a man holding a green wrench. Taken there are no machines near by, this emphasizes the metaphor. It represents money, just another tool, but in this dystopian future, it's a tool that no longer serves any functional purpose.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefacedogbone

Economic Quotient? Maybe it means those who are "higher" above the slave labor will have more money?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Hmmm.... i found this...

Bank of America's history dates to 1904, when Amadeo Giannini founded the Bank of Italy in San Francisco to cater to immigrants who were denied service from other banks.

When the 1906 San Francisco earthquake struck, Giannini was able to get all deposits out of the bank building and away from the fires. Because San Francisco's banks were in smoldering ruins and unable to open their vaults, Giannini was able to use the rescued funds to start lending within a few days of the disaster. From a makeshift desk of a few planks over two barrels, he loaned money to anyone who was willing to rebuild.

In 1929, Bank of Italy was renamed and is now known as Bank of America.[33]

wiki

Is this what your are talking about? The EQ as in earthquake. Hmm.. Maybe these murals are just about the chaos and rebuilding process of the 1906 earthquake and how Bank of America helped with the reconstruction? If so, I still dont understand how the first one fits in.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
EQ could also be read QE as in Queen Elizabeth, since its pointing west or right to left, perhaps a reference to Royalty.
That's what it "feels" to me. Seem to point lets say to a cave or underground location, perhaps meaning, a buried royalty, ie dead?
Yeah I know its a bit of a stretch....but just another opinion.

edit on 17-11-2010 by remrem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Awesome! Im looking forward to it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join