It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Fayed says Diana was Murdered

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have absolutely no doubt The Royal Family had no desire to see her marry Dodi or Dr Khan or any Muslim for that matter, but, even if she had that would not have introduced any Arab or Pakistani blood into the Royal Family.

She was divorced from Charles and so she stood nowhere in the line of ascent to the throne and neither would any of their offspring.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Good point. Freeborn. Also people seem to want to ignore that people are killed every day in car accidents, especially when the driver has been drinking for a long period, only Fayed disputes this fact!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I despise this fantasist, charlatan and showman- ironically he huffs and puffs about racism, and they demands the Prince go back to Germany

Horrible man, the sooner he is deported the better

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
I despise this fantasist, charlatan and showman- ironically he huffs and puffs about racism, and they demands the Prince go back to Germany

Horrible man, the sooner he is deported the better

Oh, la de da. What the toffs want to go to is shop though.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
The day the news broke of their deaths I said to my wife they have been murdered she asked why I said that, my reply was that the last thing this Goverment and the Royal Family wants is a Muslim relation.

Almost exactly what my husband said too and I tend to agree. Whatever the other classes may or may not do, the establishment of Britain will always be white and they have done much to preserve that fact.

What is also important to remember is that not only was Diana the former wife of the future King, she was the mother of a future King. And that, above all else meant that she had incredible power over the future development of the monarchy. Diana was politicised in a way that threatened many people, her high profile support of the campaign to stop using mines annoyed a great number people. As did her refusal to go away quietly. William is now firmly under the influence of the Royals and the is doing the Royal military thang, he seems to have forgotten that he is half-commoner - or has he? (he is currently stationed just down the road from me, doing his pilot training and spending his time in the local clubs and curry houses - lucky boy!!)

In short the Royals were not the only ones that may have wanted her dead. Though the Royals may not have the power they once had, they still want to retain what they do have and as Charles' recent campaign trips to the Commonwealth holdings testify, they are very concerned about losing that influence. Enough to kill for....no court is ever going to prove that...one thing about the British establishment they do not leave loose ends.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The UK ambassador admitted last week that the MI6 was infact in France on that very weekend. He will testify in court over the matter.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenflt

The tyres on my car say Made In India but I've never been there.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
[edit on 19-2-2008 by RLRambler]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt
The UK ambassador admitted last week that the MI6 was infact in France on that very weekend. He will testify in court over the matter.

And? MI6 has probably got people in every UK Embassy in the world, just like most other intelligence agencies (whether it's to spy on that nation's government or work with them, as would be the case in France or any other friendly nation). The evidence to suggest she was murdered is both patchy and circumstantial, and it doesn't convince me that Princess Diana and Dodi were murdered.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Diana was politicised in a way that threatened many people, ...

I don't think Diana could be described as "politicised".
She was pretty average throughout her school days etc and wasn't renowned for being an avid follower of current affairs etc

her high profile support of the campaign to stop using mines annoyed a great number people.

Now I definately agree with you here.
If, and it's a big if, she was murdered, then I think this is the most likeliest motivation.

As I stated previously, she was no direct threat to The Royal Family and neither her, or any future additional children had any rights to the line of succession to The British Throne.

I don't dismiss the possibility that Diana and Dodi were murdered and I think it's unlikely that the whole truth has been disclosed yet.
I just think that on the evidence so far available it is impossible to say that they were murdered and I am unclear as to the supposed motivations.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Freeborn]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
reply to post by budski

Diana and Fayed's son were murdered. The paparazzis took photographs of their dead bodies, but neglected to call the police? No, I'm sorry. Not many human beings are capable of such, unless they were acting that way intentionally.

The car crash had too perfect of timing. Diana was at the height of her philanthropic career, about to marry a Muslim. This would have been a huge disgrace to the royals.

They had her assassinated. This was a lesson to the rest of us not to mess with their power structure. Whether or not you want to admit it, these people still hold immense power in your nation.

I think this post is probably the most obviously misguided of all those supporting Fayed's case. Not one element of this is correct.

I think your statement regarding the capabilities of paparazzi is naive, to say the least... but more importantly here I don't agree that Diana WAS at the "height of her philanthropic career". Those who point to the fact that there was such a mass outpouring of grief at her death miss the point that her life had ceased to be of much relevance to anyone in particular. She had to some extent removed herself from the public eye by deliberately reducing her public commitments. People mourned John Lennon with just the same enthusiasm, which has led some to talk of conspiracy with regard to his death too - but in the same way his influence had very much waned by then.

The royal family would have been completely unaffected by her marriage to Fayed's son, or by her pregnancy. Nor does it have anything like the powers you suggest. In every respect in the grim story of Diana's death it has demonstrated nothing short of hapless impotence. Marriage might have caused a tabloid sensation, but not a constitutional one.

Look, the facts are that a very famous woman was killed because her driver was drunk and driving unsafely. It's very sad, but there isn't a shred of evidence to the contrary, and the real scandal here is the amount of taxpayer's money that has been spent fuelling Fayed's relentless inability to accept the death of his son. It has unfortunately driven him mad, but the bigger madness is that we have to pay for it.

LW

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I expect conspiracy-theorist Fayed himself to be reading ATS and this thread.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Last night on the news, it showed fayed (his real name - the "al" came later) leaving the court, and castigating a BBC reporter for being "part of the establishment" and "working for MI6" then calling him an idiot.

I'd suggest it's the other way round - fayed also hates "the establishment" because they refused to accept him.
This is one of the reasons he bought harrods - to try and buy his way in.
Unfortunately, it doesn't quite work like that, as thousands of victorian upper-middle class could testify if they were alive today.

There's also the inclusion in the "conspiracy" of everyone who doesn't agree with him.

A sad old man, whose goal in life was constantly rebuffed.
I have no doubt that he saw diana as a way "into" the establishment.

He's spent a lifetime trying to get in with a group of people who always did and always will regard him as nothing more than a jumped up peddlar, unworthy of any status - even pretend status.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think we should remeber that this man lost his son at the end of the day and he genuinly believes he and Diana were murdered. As a parent he has every right to think that and irrespective of his personal background its of no consequence here.

What I do find ahrd to believe that while the average Joe can accept that a man can kill his wife or a mother could kill her children for any number of reasons and we accpet and belive that but when it is people of noteriety we choose to disbeleive.

There are a number of reasons to have Diana killed and there are so many anomalies surrounding the event that it was always bound to raise suspicion. I have visited the site and in a city as busy as Paris you could not have a better place in which to murder some one. and have no witneses. More than anything the speed at which the whole issue was dealt with is suspicious in itself. I can say with good authourity that the one thing that the French dont do is anything quick.

If an incident like that had happened here the tunnel would have been shut for days and the place gone over with a fine tooth combe. Yet the car was towed away and the whole crash site was sanitised before reopening a few hours later. Dianas' body was home the next day in no time at all, why, if the Police even supected foul play they would have kept her body but no it all went like clockwork and if I could draw a comparison to it reminded me of the Killing of JFK another well rehearsed event.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I wonder, in the current climate of hate and misunderstandings towards Muslims - in this post 911/terror laden world, if Diana, married to a muslim, had she still been alive, would have had a profound impact upon the choices that the UK made in regards to Iraq, Afghanistan, and anti-terror activities in general.

If you're going to be a conspiracy theorist, why not go with "it's ALL connected"...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I wonder, in the current climate of hate and misunderstandings towards Muslims - in this post 911/terror laden world, if Diana, married to a muslim, had she still been alive, would have had a profound impact upon the choices that the UK made in regards to Iraq, Afghanistan, and anti-terror activities in general.

If you're going to be a conspiracy theorist, why not go with "it's ALL connected"...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Inannamute

Dodi was a Muslim in the same way as the Aga Kahn is a Muslim. There is no sign that that he was religiously committed in any way, shape or form. He was a none to bright rich boy, who called himself a Film Producer. Di was a none to bright Gal, who decided to start sowing her wild oats a little late in life. Good luck to her. But there is no way she was going to marry poor old Dodi and no way she would ever have confided anything to his Dad. I don't buy into the establishment having 'offed' her because she was going to marry a Muslim theory. Lets not forget when this all took place. Well before 9/11 and well before the questioning in the West about Islam and what it was all about. Indeed, had she married a Muslim at that point, it would have been celebrated as an example of British Multiculturalism. I'm sorry but I can't see how this "fling" was worthy of mobilising the might of The Establishment, NWO, Masons, Reptiles or who ever. It was a road traffic accident involving a couple of dilettantes.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Fang, such a union would have been symbolic for the islamic cause and a great propaganda piece, even if you or I see no reel connection others would have used it to pursue their respective agandas. And again many people have been murdered for far less, she tread on sensitive toes and it was only a question of time before she was going to be taken out.

Think of Dr Kelly, he could of blown the lid on the Goverment on the bogus WMD's but that happliy married family loving man decide to kill himself, oh yeah, more like he was the whistle blower who had to be shut up one way or the other. All these events are connected, they are not as random as they seem they never are.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I'm sorry but at the time of the crash Islam was just not an issue. Over ten years ago the man on the Clapham Omnibus may have known that Muslims didn't drink, worshipped in places called Mosques and... well that was it. To claim that the prospect of a dizzy Sloane marrying a feckless Playboy, who may or may not have called himself a Muslim, would have mobilised the British establishment to assassinate them both is nonsense.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

This may be beyond the royals but it isn't beyond the "grey men" and advisor's behind the scenes, these are the real people with power and influence within our countries

I don't even know who or what the "grey men" are (so I am ignorant), but I don't see the point of killing Diana.
(And just for the record: I have almost zero interest in the story, as I was never particularly interested in Diana and never did quite understand her appeal.)

I never bought the "mother of the future king" (who therefore "should not marry a Muslim", etc.) argument, which seems to be the prevalent explanation for the supposed killing.
I think people who advocate that theory forget - or never knew - how picturesque were the lives of certain royals, including "mothers of kings". (Ex-king Constantine's mother practically eloped with her "guru", who was also several decades younger than her, to live with him in India - and this was more than thirty years ago!)

I definitely understand al-Fayed's inconsolable grief, and I feel very sorry for him.

But that doesn't make his claims any more valid.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Vanitas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join