It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is all this I hear about Aliens amassing in the Kuiper Belt?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2weird2live2rare2die
you guys will believe anything you read won't you? i should write some nonsense book about aliens and their "motives" and you suckers would swallow it up hook line and sinker. let me just point out the fact that this is based on fantasy/imagination at best. no one living on this earth today has ever seen an alien up close. no one alive has ever contacted an alien, either physically or telepathically (idiots). why don't you stop buying into all of this garbage if you want to read some wild fake alien stories why don't you check out the science fiction section at your local library (nerds). anyone who believes aliens are talking to them through telepathy are living in some fantasy world. they are probably mentally disturbed individuals. the person who is writing this stuff and posting it for you suckers probably plays world of warcraft in their moms basement every day and go out every weekend to have light saber battles with their boarderline gay lover best friends and pretend they are jedis. if you take this crap seriously you are no better. best wishes, 2weird2live

obvious disinfo agent.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I should wisely stay out of this deathtrap but I can't help myself, much like a moth and a flame.

Hollywood hit paydirt and unfortunatly like most of the time I do not appreciate it since fiction obscures thruth. Yes a fleet is massing around the solarsystem. Yes it has more vessels then we have humans. No I do not know their intend. No they are not insectiods and No i do not have proof. Yes you may ignore me (as always I couldn't care less).

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

How does one go about learning such things? I know you said you can't prove it (obviously, because it is complete bunk), but if you had to at least try to prove it can you?

Folks like yourself give this subject a bad name. I mean, come on man.....read your own post above and try to keep a straight face. I know anyone around here that has even a smattering of common sense, reason and logic couldn't read that without a serious smile.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ong Bak
obvious disinfo agent.

I know, right! It's obvious anyone who doesn't buy this garbage is a disinfo agent. Only an idiot or someone being paid by the government wouldn't believe this stuff! It's so air-tight.

I think you're the disinformation agent.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have only read the Op and the last page, but wouldnt it be cool to have an entire fleet just appear in the skies above the world? I mean without the need for disclosure it could disspell any question of alien visitation.

But wait then the debunkers would say that it was a holographic aerial display...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
All theories aside, I couldn't imagine anything less prudent than for an entire fleet of alien craft to fill our skies.

Regardless of government knowledge and/or complicity, that would be distinctly considered a threat to 99% of humanity, including myself. Aliens could land and throw a massive kegger, and I still wouldn't stop clutching my firearms untill they park their space cruisers elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I have only read the Op and the last page, but wouldnt it be cool to have an entire fleet just appear in the skies above the world? I mean without the need for disclosure it could disspell any question of alien visitation.

But wait then the debunkers would say that it was a holographic aerial display...

ABout the only way for disclosure to become a reality, but then there would have to be at least one craft over every small town or village before anyone would really accept it; but considering this OP was from Feb of 2008, and that we haven't experienced this million ship invasion some 2 years later, I believe we can stand easy on this one...

seeker

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You are right, that is exactly what those terrible evil debunkers would do! People like Richard Hoagland or Steven Greer or countless other believers would never make a claim like that! Yes, it is the debunkers who go around saying things like that.

Life would be so much better if it wasn't for those horrible debunkers and the tyranny of critical thinking, wouldn't it? If everyone was like you, and believed everything they were told, the world would be a much better place, wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
but considering this OP was from Feb of 2008, and that we haven't experienced this million ship invasion some 2 years later, I believe we can stand easy on this one...

I bet it was because all the debunkers scared them away! If it wasn't for debunkers, we'd already know the truth right now!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Perhaps , Rex, but I will leave that for those in the know to hash out; but look on the bright side, if they do show up maybe we can borrow a runabout and zip over to Ireland for a pint.

seeker

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

HELL NO that wouldn't be cool! You're not describing a visitation, but an invasion. Why would you want that?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by AncientShade

How does one go about learning such things? I know you said you can't prove it (obviously, because it is complete bunk), but if you had to at least try to prove it can you?

Ummm.

It was proven!

Someone channeled the information from an alien named "Zweck." I am also positive that the government has literally "tens" of remote viewing teams gathering intelligence from our Kuiper belt adversaries now.

/sarcasm

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ong Bak
obvious disinfo agent.

Yeah, damn those disinfo agents.
We should just believe every single person who claims to know what aliens think, right?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

HELL NO that wouldn't be cool! You're not describing a visitation, but an invasion. Why would you want that?

Exactly.
Even if they had peaceful intentions, do you realize the carnage that would ensue if there were thousands of ships coming down at once?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join