It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is all this I hear about Aliens amassing in the Kuiper Belt?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BionicEBE
its funny, since we haven't even studied the Kyper belt how do these people know so much about it, when NASA doesn't even know whats out there?
Smells like old fish to me...

How do YOU know what NASA does and does not know then? Do you think for one minute that NASA is going to announce to YOU that there are millions of "Space Ships" in the Kuipers Asteroid Belt, because 'obviously' they want to keep you informed about the Solar System?

Within the galaxy, there are many kinds of "Advanced Celestial Beings" who do not want the Draconians, the Greys, the Reptilian Hybrids and the Satanists on this planet to create any type of "Galactic Empire", and therefore this Solar System is under some kind of "Martial Quarantine".

The "Kuiper Belt Aliens", certainly are in this Solar System, and here are some brilliant weblinks that have some great and interesting information about some of their "Etheric Technology":

The Cymatics Of The Saturn Hexagon At The Saturnian South Pole:

www.youtube.com...

Alien Speech Found In The NASA Saturn Ring Radio Signal:

www.youtube.com...

The Celestial Object Known As 2003 EL61:

en.wikipedia.org...(136108)_2003_EL61

More Information About The Strange Kuipers Belt Objects (KBO) Known As EL61:

www.daviddarling.info...

Here Is A Good Weblink About The Mysterious Kuipers Asteroid Belt:

en.wikipedia.org...

This Weblink Has Excellent Information About The Kuipers Belt Objects (KBO) Such As Orcus, Quaoar, Ixion And Varuna:

www.windows.ucar.edu...=/comets/Kuiper_belt.html

This Weblink Is About The Extraterrestrial Saturn Hexagon And The Mystical Meaning Of It:

www.youtube.com...

Richard C. Hoagland Talking About The Hyperdimensional Saturn Hexagon Part 1:

www.youtube.com...

Richard C. Hoagland Talking About The
Hyperdimensional Saturn Hexagon Part 2:

www.youtube.com...

Hyperdimensional Saturn Hexagon Part 3:

www.youtube.com...

Hyperdimensional Saturn Hexagon Part 4:

www.youtube.com...

A Great Composite Of Some Excellent CGI Of The Planet Saturn And The Saturn Hexagon:

www.youtube.com...

Passport To Pluto 1:

www.youtube.com...

Passport To Pluto 2

www.youtube.com...

17P Comet Holmes was created energetically and electromagnetically by "adapting" the actual "comet" itself, by the Kuiper Belt Aliens (KBA). Also the "asteroids" known as TU24 and BE15 were both electromagnetically and energetically changed by the KBA because if an "Alien Invasion" within the Solar System is going to happen, then "asteroids" would be utilized by the KBA.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

The many millions of "Celestial Objects" the Kuiper Belt Aliens have utilized and brought into the Solar System, all were created with "Etheric Technology" and such technical and scientific abilities are hundreds of thousands of years more advanced than on Planet Earth.

m-hokuto.at.webry.info...

www.spaceweather.com...

space.newscientist.com...

www.popastro.com...

EL61 is an "Artificial Celestial Object" (ACO) that has a very unusual "orbit" and is an "Ovaloid Space Station" of some type that was created by the Kuiper Belt Alien

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The "KUIPER BELT ALIENS" (KBA) are according to **ALL** available "information", some kind of "Galactic Alliance" of many different kinds of Benevolent ET Groups that are now within the Solar System. The KBA are technologically and scientifically extremely advanced and many of the "Etheric Entities" within the KBA are defined as "Etheric Transdimensional Entities" (ETE), who have never before seen this Solar System anyway.

The KBA are comprised of the Ataeians, the Leonians, the Sirians, the Krell Elders ("Celestial Cosmic Elders"), the Hatona Council, the Ohalu Council, the Andromedians and many different "Transdimensional Etherical Entities" that have travelled from "Parallel Universes" and "Parallel Dimensions" to explore, understand and develop their "DIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS" within this Universe.

It is ALSO believed that the Pleiadian Giants, who are genetically linked to the Pleiajarians from the Pleiades Star System and the Planet Erra, are part of the "Galactic Alliance" as well. Apparently "Humans" are genetically a "mixed" and very "hybridized" group, that have a mixture of Reptilian DNA and Mammalian DNA, hence the Kuiper Belt Aliens (KBA) do NOT want any such hybrid mixture of Reptilian DNA and Mammalian DNA being taken from Planet Earth into Outer Space. Therefore the KBA have created a kind of "Martial Quarantine" on this planet.

There are many, many forums with very good information about the Kuiper Belt Aliens (KBA), and the KBA have built up a massive number of "Space Ships" in the millions to create "Martial Quarantine" in this Solar System to prevent TPTB (Satanists) from creating any kind of "Galactic Empire", that is duplicate of the Satanism that is going on upon this planet.

This planet is now seen as "strategically important" in regards to the location of Earth, within the galaxy, situated on the outer edge of the Milky Way Galaxy, and therefore many ET Groups want control of this planet, however TPTB (Satanists) DO NOT want to share control, so there is a massive build-up of "Space Ships" in the Solar System, which could result in some kind of "Alien Invasion" after August 2008.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
You know its funny...I thought the same exact thing when I took my concerta pill for A.D.H.D. Blasted medicine put me in the hospital to. Are we sure this guy isn't on some type of medication? ( Talking specifically about the guy who has that website on expansions )

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Star Stream

So these being's are racist ?

Great !

Regards
Lee

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

i saw this article in Godlike Productions. but whenever I tried to click on the link, I can't go further. In addition, presently, I cannot enter the site. Any ideas?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Star Stream
Here is what STEWART SWERDLOW is saying over at Expansions.com about the "Kuiper Belt Aliens":

"Kuipers Belt Update

I know that you all have been waiting for me to tell you about any news from space. There really has been a mostly silent attitude from that region. I know they have their reasons.

I can tell you now that beings from Sirius A are definitely involved--although their function is unclear. There are beings from other universes, meaning, not from our reality. You can say that they are from alternate or parallel universes to this one. Most, if not all have never been experienced before.

I have mentioned previously that many insect-like beings are involved. They seem to be most willing to communicate, but that is more out of their curiosity than about providing info.

I can tell you that they are hurling asteroids and meteors at this planet, the Moon and Mars as a warning. They purposely miss. I know that this assembled group has an agenda of their own. They are also not love, light and peace. BUT--they are also NOT Illuminati or reptilian.

We will see more and more incidents being reported on conventional media. I feel 2008/9 will be very busy with space news. It is important to be discerning and understand what is staged and what is real. It may be dificult to tell at times."

www.expansions.com...

So it does look as if the Kuiper Belt Aliens are "amassing" millions of "Space Ships", apparently people are discussing around "3,000,000" with something like "30,000" newer "Space Ships" arriving every month in the Kuipers Asteroid Belt and the Great Oort Cloud!

Good Lord.

I really hope you're joking.

If not....

Riddle me this...

What happens when 2010 rolls around, and we're still sitting here, waiting for the "Giant Insect Fleet" to come?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If the planet is of strategic importance, I suggest they blow it up. Problem solved. Also then they would not have to worry about the little Bush followers coming out into space, starting new intergalactic wars in the future.

Humans deserve to be stuck on this planet. I dont think anyone can argue with that, looking at what we do on this planet to eachother.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Star Stream

This planet is now seen as "strategically important" in regards to the location of Earth, within the galaxy, situated on the outer edge of the Milky Way Galaxy,

I don´t understand why people keep insisting that our solar system is on the edge of the milky way when it is not.

As you can see in this image:

We are clearly VERY far from the edge, only slightly nearer than we are to galactic center.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

yeah its true.. and all 12.000 astronomers that are watching it... are in a conspiracy to keep it quiet because they dont want us to be alarmed.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

oh. and I forgot.. there is a huge like space bar there.. so there having a good time before they all get together and come and get us... I dont think its against galactic law to drive a space craft under the influence, those ships pretty much drive themselves...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Star Stream

This is excellent information and seems to make alot of sense to me, because the Kuiper Belt Aliens (KBA) are definitely what appears to be some type of "Celestial Light Beings", perhaps transdimensional, hyperdimensional and extradimensional in their electromagnetic identities. Looks like the Satanists and the NWO are finally finished, once and for all!!!! No more money, taxation, greed, material wealth and jealously, at last the KBA will create Heaven On Earth!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is all very interesting. At first I felt like I was reading TV guide, describing this weeks episode of Deep Space 9 or Star Trek Voyager. Explaining the Borg amassing ships at some transwarp intersection before they come to invade the federation err earth.

Then I realized Star Trek has been cancelled for a while so I probably already seen this one.

But seriously, this would be kind of cool.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well i'm not sure about all of this mad reptilian stuff, i know i beleive in the illuminati, and it would make sense that they're genetically different from us, but it really seems quite far fetched. And i think humanity is evil anyway, without the most evil of us being crazy reptiles. However, i can honestly say i'm completely convinced that humanity has been influenced (and possibly created in the first place) by aliens, and that's what all of the gods are actually, and in my research on this, i find that about 70% of all ufo sightings throughout history have reported the things whatever they may be, to be cigar shaped, just like that new thing in the oort cloud. I think it makes sense, and it makes me feel in one way comforted that we're supposedly being quarantined for our evil, but does this mean we're either to be destroyed, or simply never to leave earth? i hope not.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
They are not invasion force. They are a blockading force. But they are not doing a very good job.

What do they need to blockade? No one is leaving Earth for the outer solar system.

This stupidity is mind-boggling. Does anyone here actually believe this crap?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Mabey the Mantis are back with friends for round 2 PRAYING MANTIS makes sense to me....

OH NO ITS CHRISTOPHER JOHNSON COMMING BACK

[edit on 8/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Last reports were the Rebel fleet is mobilizing near Sullest.
Lord Vader has formed a task force of Interdicter cruisers with gravity well generators along with super star destroyers.
Intelligence reports indicate the Rebel force is being led by noneother than the young rebel Commander Skywalker, that destroyed the original Death Star.
The construction of this second Death Star will not be delayed by Rebel scum.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Considering that no more news appeared in almost two years, I guess we can ignore it, at least for now.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Are they herbivores, carnivores or omnivores and what do they eat?? Maybe herbivores and will eat all of our plant-life? Maybe they're carnivores and they eat us?? Are they roach bugs or ladybugs? Maybe caterpillars and will share their hookah? Do they fly or jump? Some bugs really freak me the eff out. Depends on what they are, I might cry.

Kim

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
you guys will believe anything you read won't you? i should write some nonsense book about aliens and their "motives" and you suckers would swallow it up hook line and sinker. let me just point out the fact that this is based on fantasy/imagination at best. no one living on this earth today has ever seen an alien up close. no one alive has ever contacted an alien, either physically or telepathically (idiots). why don't you stop buying into all of this garbage if you want to read some wild fake alien stories why don't you check out the science fiction section at your local library (nerds). anyone who believes aliens are talking to them through telepathy are living in some fantasy world. they are probably mentally disturbed individuals. the person who is writing this stuff and posting it for you suckers probably plays world of warcraft in their moms basement every day and go out every weekend to have light saber battles with their boarderline gay lover best friends and pretend they are jedis. if you take this crap seriously you are no better. best wishes, 2weird2live

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

I think most are taking this as lightly as possible while conciously excepting the possibility.... Also your AV where do you think the other eye went? Do you really feel it represents Earth your AV, um just sayen?

And I am 1 cool a** nerd bruh bruh

[edit on 8/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join