It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is all this I hear about Aliens amassing in the Kuiper Belt?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Supposedly millions of Alien ships are amassing in the Kuiper Belt (I've even heard some people specifically say that they are "Insectoid"). Also, supposedly they are there preparing to "save us" from the evil people who are trying to take over the world and maybe even the galaxy some day.

Anyone know more about this story (rumor)? Any sources or anything?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Yah. That's the 80 billion dollar question, isn't it? Well, I for one say yes. Insects that are aliens that have a million spaceships in an asteroid belt. Why not.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yes I've heard this also, it must be true. I hear they are searching for the Millenium Falcon.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
results of search Button here on ats

This has been covered before.
While most would say "use the search button" I made it easy, just click the above link.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Here is what STEWART SWERDLOW is saying over at Expansions.com about the "Kuiper Belt Aliens":

"Kuipers Belt Update

I know that you all have been waiting for me to tell you about any news from space. There really has been a mostly silent attitude from that region. I know they have their reasons.

I can tell you now that beings from Sirius A are definitely involved--although their function is unclear. There are beings from other universes, meaning, not from our reality. You can say that they are from alternate or parallel universes to this one. Most, if not all have never been experienced before.

I have mentioned previously that many insect-like beings are involved. They seem to be most willing to communicate, but that is more out of their curiosity than about providing info.

I can tell you that they are hurling asteroids and meteors at this planet, the Moon and Mars as a warning. They purposely miss. I know that this assembled group has an agenda of their own. They are also not love, light and peace. BUT--they are also NOT Illuminati or reptilian.

We will see more and more incidents being reported on conventional media. I feel 2008/9 will be very busy with space news. It is important to be discerning and understand what is staged and what is real. It may be dificult to tell at times."

www.expansions.com...

So it does look as if the Kuiper Belt Aliens are "amassing" millions of "Space Ships", apparently people are discussing around "3,000,000" with something like "30,000" newer "Space Ships" arriving every month in the Kuipers Asteroid Belt and the Great Oort Cloud!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Star Stream
Here is what STEWART SWERDLOW is saying over at Expansions.com about the "Kuiper Belt Aliens":

"Kuipers Belt Update

I know that you all have been waiting for me to tell you about any news from space. There really has been a mostly silent attitude from that region. I know they have their reasons.

I can tell you now that beings from Sirius A are definitely involved--although their function is unclear. There are beings from other universes, meaning, not from our reality. You can say that they are from alternate or parallel universes to this one. Most, if not all have never been experienced before.

ROFL. What an imagination.
He should apply for a Holywood sci-fi writer.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Star Stream

Insect-like aliens hurling asteroids towards Earth?

That sounds suspiciously like the plot for Starship Troopers...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Star Stream
I can tell you that they are hurling asteroids and meteors at this planet, the Moon and Mars as a warning.

Ow....I snorted coffee through my nose...

We should hurl some lawyers and politicians at 'em.....that'll show 'em.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
They are not invasion force. They are a blockading force. But they are not doing a very good job.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
high tech my a**!

if they were high tech aliens and stuff at most they would need like a squadron of ships instead of millions to like blast away the asteroids or something...shoot millions? i can't even count that high without getting tired man..insectoids?...

[edit on 13-2-2008 by chinabean]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hehehe sounds a Job for Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody go and buy raid, that will be our only hope!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

Imagine the logistics of supplying a fleet like that! Food & fuel. They what to do about the garbage and waste matter.

It is hard enough to keep up with my kids lunch needs at school.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yes was going to say ,we better stock up on RAID and a few fly swatters too

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Don't you know all they need is just one starship to blowed the Earth to dust.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

I was originally posting to agree... then I realized the deeper implication(s) of this statement... Indulge me for a moment.

Heinlein's world of "Starship Troopers" is a militarized Earth government (a la NWO) in which one must serve in either the Mobile Infantry, or the Space Navy to become a full citizen. Citizenship is required to vote, own property, and pretty much do anything of any importance.

The "bugs" attack initially at Buenos Aires with a meteor. The destruction and lives lost are shocking, and debilitating to Earth.

The Space Navy/Mobile Infantry go on a "planet hopping" (similarities with WWII "island hopping" campaign, South Pacific) campaign until they eventually catch a "brain bug".

The similarities also extend to the "Ender" series by Orson Scott Card. The "enemies" in the Ender books were also insectoid. The "buggers" or "formics" as they are called attack humans first. They are eventually repelled in their "First Invasion" when they are stopped abruptly at Saturn's rings. Their suspected muster point in our solar system is insinuated to be where the Kuiper belt is. They even tranform an asteroid into their battlefield HQ, if you will.

It is later revealed that the formics are a "hive mind", and the suprise victory by the humans at Saturn's rings was effected by killing the Queen in control of that particular hive.

With all this in mind, I suspect that the origins of this "massive fleet buildup" in the Kuiper belt are VERY suspect. These are only two plot/setting variations that I know of offhand that seem to mesh to some degree with the story the OP has suggested.

There is no such thing as coincidence, in my book. Obviously, there are other Heinlein/Card fans out there who have done a bit of writing of their own, based on their works. The author simply filed his work in "Non-fiction" erroneously... The ficiton section is only 2 more stacks down, sir. That's where this work belongs.

Good day.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
yea its true man, the calmari & onigusha clan federation have some trade stations they wish to put into orbit over earth so they have to clear out the secret EDS (earth defence system) or so I have read elsewhere IMHO I think you need to pack your bags and head on out

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513

Originally posted by Beachcoma

I was originally posting to agree... then I realized the deeper implication(s) of this statement... Indulge me for a moment.

Heinlein's world of "Starship Troopers" is a militarized Earth government (a la NWO) in which one must serve in either the Mobile Infantry, or the Space Navy to become a full citizen. Citizenship is required to vote, own property, and pretty much do anything of any importance.

The "bugs" attack initially at Buenos Aires with a meteor. The destruction and lives lost are shocking, and debilitating to Earth.

The Space Navy/Mobile Infantry go on a "planet hopping" (similarities with WWII "island hopping" campaign, South Pacific) campaign until they eventually catch a "brain bug".

The similarities also extend to the "Ender" series by Orson Scott Card. The "enemies" in the Ender books were also insectoid. The "buggers" or "formics" as they are called attack humans first. They are eventually repelled in their "First Invasion" when they are stopped abruptly at Saturn's rings. Their suspected muster point in our solar system is insinuated to be where the Kuiper belt is. They even tranform an asteroid into their battlefield HQ, if you will.

It is later revealed that the formics are a "hive mind", and the suprise victory by the humans at Saturn's rings was effected by killing the Queen in control of that particular hive.

With all this in mind, I suspect that the origins of this "massive fleet buildup" in the Kuiper belt are VERY suspect. These are only two plot/setting variations that I know of offhand that seem to mesh to some degree with the story the OP has suggested.

There is no such thing as coincidence, in my book. Obviously, there are other Heinlein/Card fans out there who have done a bit of writing of their own, based on their works. The author simply filed his work in "Non-fiction" erroneously... The ficiton section is only 2 more stacks down, sir. That's where this work belongs.

Good day.

The "Kuiper Belt Aliens", certainly are in this Solar System, and here are some brilliant weblinks that have some great and interesting information about some of their "Etheric Technology":

The Cymatics Of The Saturn Hexagon At The Saturnian South Pole:

www.youtube.com...

Alien Speech Found In The NASA Saturn Ring Radio Signal:

www.youtube.com...

The Celestial Object Known As 2003 EL61:

en.wikipedia.org...(136108)_2003_EL61

More Information About The Strange Kuipers Belt Objects (KBO) Known As EL61:

www.daviddarling.info...

Here Is A Good Weblink About The Mysterious Kuipers Asteroid Belt:

en.wikipedia.org...

This Weblink Has Excellent Information About The Kuipers Belt Objects (KBO) Such As Orcus, Quaoar, Ixion And Varuna:

www.windows.ucar.edu...=/comets/Kuiper_belt.html

So the ET Beings loosely defined as the "Kuiper Belt Aliens", that are according to many, to be some kind of "Galactic Alliance" of many ET Groups, are in the Solar System and there is a lot of unusual "Celestial Objects" that many posters here at GLP have discussed and shown MPEG Files and JPEG Images on at this forum as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Yah. That's the 80 billion dollar question, isn't it? Well, I for one say yes. Insects that are aliens that have a million spaceships in an asteroid belt. Why not.

well if its insects then get out the fly swatter and splat those buggers when they attack..LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nailer

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

well if its insects then get out the fly swatter and splat those buggers when they attack..LOL

To many people at ATS have been brainwashed by "Operation Hollywood" into thinking "INSECTOID ALIENS" are all **EVIL**. The "Kuiper Belt Aliens" (KBA) are many different ET Groups - not GIANT BUGS. It gets a little bit tedious to keep explaining that, and then people keep thinking of "Starship Troopers".

Within the galaxy, there are many kinds of "Advanced Celestial Beings" who do not want the Draconians, the Greys, the Reptilian Hybrids and the Satanists on this planet to create any type of "Galactic Empire", and therefore this Solar System is under some kind of "Martial Quarantine".

The "Kuiper Belt Aliens", certainly are in this Solar System, and here are some brilliant weblinks that have some great and interesting information about some of their "Etheric Technology":

The Cymatics Of The Saturn Hexagon At The Saturnian South Pole:

www.youtube.com...

Alien Speech Found In The NASA Saturn Ring Radio Signal:

www.youtube.com...

The Celestial Object Known As 2003 EL61:

en.wikipedia.org...(136108)_2003_EL61

More Information About The Strange Kuipers Belt Objects (KBO) Known As EL61:

www.daviddarling.info...

Here Is A Good Weblink About The Mysterious Kuipers Asteroid Belt:

en.wikipedia.org...

This Weblink Has Excellent Information About The Kuipers Belt Objects (KBO) Such As Orcus, Quaoar, Ixion And Varuna:

www.windows.ucar.edu...=/comets/Kuiper_belt.html

So the ET Beings loosely defined as the "Kuiper Belt Aliens", that are according to many, to be some kind of "Galactic Alliance" of many ET Groups, are in the Solar System and there is a lot of unusual "Celestial Objects" that many posters here at GLP have discussed and shown MPEG Files and JPEG Images on at this forum as well. Here are some good weblinks to other forums and websites that have information about the "Kuiper Belt Aliens" (KBA):

www.hyperspacecafe.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.expansions.com...

www.expansions.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are apparently over "3,000,000" different kinds of "Celestial Objects" or "Space Ships" already in the Solar System, and the KBA want a massive and very positive change in the "Collective Consciousness" on Planet Earth, with the "neutralizing" of TPTB (Satanists), the NWO and the Draconian Reptilians and Greys as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
its funny, since we haven't even studied the Kyper belt how do these people know so much about it, when NASA doesn't even know whats out there?
Smells like old fish to me...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join