It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by Witness2008

When you have been traveling with the Grays have you been with other humans at the same time?

Ive only mentioned this now because Im not sure if it was a dream or if was real, so its really half fact,

It is either fact or not.....half fact.....half lie....what is the difference.

and I like we all are, are searching for the truth. I have actually been thinking about it more and more and from increased contacts with they greys that I have been having ever since the thread, and especially reaching the stream on behalf of them. Im starting to wonder if it did happen for real or not, it feels more like a dream than reality.

Than Drakir, are you going to appologise to all the people who have come here looking for the truth only to be labelled childish blind sceptic "puppets" trapped in glass boxes and at the mercy of the powers that be......go over your posts......and now apply what you have just posted..." i wonder if it did happen" . You are absolutely unbelievable.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
How come this page is blank, oh it might be because he was ignored, how did he get back in again, weird

Just incase you didn't see it I have a u2u for you Mr Green

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The only reason I decided to revisit this post was because I was in disbelief that it still was actually a highly-rated thread.

I believe, or I try to, in alien life. I research it more than most sane people would, by a lot.

How can you be so diluted? I am sorry, as I really don't wish to pass judgement, but my common sense nags at me so...

There is a tepid facsination which makes me ask, yet again, why don't you pick the side of the humans and tell us what we need to know? It is absolutley absurd that you would continue this if you gave a [darn] about us.

You feed those with little to go on. You continue to avoid obvious, reasonable discussion. You upset me because I hope this is not what ATS is going to be. Please go back to page 6-8 and answer those questions. Then I will give you creedance.

Give us life lessons, I can deal. But try to inundate us with something you don't feel the need to justify? I say.. HAH.

replaced censor circumvention with [darn]

please read ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/3/08 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Im doing other stuff at the moment so Im not sure when I can come back. Oh man look you want me to go all the way back there and answer the questions just to give me creedance, I dont need to prove myself to you, thats what the thread is for Im past that, how about you go back to where I posted the link and information and read that. If you get it, your questions will be answered in the information itself.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by drummerboyG

Green it is. I am going to focus on you for the next 24 hours. If you can keep the image of the photo you sent me of yourself in the forefront of your mind it may help as that is what I am using to locate you. I am going to use another color and another vision, but give it some time and what ever images that are unusual to your mind just make note of them.

The green/paisley (don't suppose you mail me a photo of the dress?) didn't come to me while HCR'ing. It came to me whilst doing the washing up.
Even then, my "skeptical side" was saying, "maybe it isn't green, maybe it's purple".

Oh, if any skeptic would like to try and show me to be a fraud, I'd LOVE to hear your explanations for the accuracy of Witnesses visions.
At the moment, I'm confused as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I think witness is offline at the moment I dont know when witness will be back on so I guess we both have to wait.

Good luck with your skeptics challenge, thats like trying to get a skeptic to make a decision, its near impossible with there doubt everything nature

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I have a u2u for you and you need to read it, trust me youll be happy that you did

Your post was so true that even my avatar looked like I was almost begging to get a fix of energy again, it hit me hard when I saw it, like it jumped out at me, so I got rid of it. Its for the better, you will understand what I mean.

Mr Green and I have gone to the stream itself but its only for god, only he is powerful enough to be in there I dont think anyone is powerful enough to go in there not even the grays, its a place where only spirits can dwell. I just want everyone to take notice of this as I learned a valuable lesson, sometimes you have to resist power of that magnitude or you will become a slave to it for the rest of your life.

Mr Green was right don't go into it, we know so trust us I firmly believe no one will be ready for it, its too powerful its so overwhelming that you lose the signal. And its a huge strain on the body, Im lucky I didn't pass out from exhaustion.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It was actually a long sleeved shirt, light green no pattern or print on it. I know this will sound silly but I do not own a digital camera, I shall borrow my sisters on tuesday and send you a photo.

I have yet to understand fully why I experience what I do. The connection I made with you so quickly is odd. I do know that it is not something that can be forced. I am a bit older than most on this thread and it has taken most of my life to understand but a fraction of what is happening to me.

My connections with nature, tuning out the world, connecting with others that experience similar things helps. But the cleaning out of my own being, those things that hold us back such as fear, skeptic thoughts, judgments, all of the crap has to leave our lives. But this ability has its emotional price.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hi there been away all weekend just got back.
Sorry still have to backtrack and read from page 59 or so.

Anyway been at my freinds all weekend and I have met a spiritual healer, Of all the people to meet lol. She is a good freind of my mates wife and I went to sort out her PC, Just wanted linking to an older PC she had.

The moment I saw her she said "You are a very good person" I was totaly gobsmacked when her next line was "God sent you there is a reason for everything and now you have found me" I just didn't know what to say

As a thank you for sorting her PC she is going to give me a healing session next Sat and I am really looking forward to this. I could feel good energy everywhere. It was like I have known her for ages she is such a nice person

My Physical existence is changine and I owe it all to this thread.

Report back soon just goint to catch up from where I left off Thursday night.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ok just caught up nice to see the skeptics still trying to steer this thread into a flame.

Drakiir I know the feeling I can recharge myself and I don't get the headaches now, Only ever got a slight one anyway.

As for the last experiance with you, yes I think this was something different to what I have seen so far. Could this have been the source or could this have been the grays. It didn't freak me out it was so beautifull, I just made me think how much I would miss it going away for the weekend.

Strange but a very very good feeling.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
OK though I best remove that last link not had permission from her to show it. Sure she would not mind but best ask her first.

Don't think I met her through chance it was like she was expecting me. The energy I could feel from her was stronger than that I have felt on here probs because I saw he in person.

It was like my legs wanted to give way when she held my hand and said you are a good person. I was like "well didn't expect this to happen"

As much as I am nervous for going next Sat I am really looking forward to it. Never been healed before. She is a healer of Love and Light, I could not believe it when she told me.

She told me to walk with nature and feel part of nature. She even told me to hug a tree every now and then.

What a weekend

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Mr Green I have spent time away because I know what happened. I have a u2u for you to read it explains everything. The greys told me what went on and it wasn't because of the greys themselves, because when the energy goes through me I direct it to where I want to go so its then in my hands when I receive it.

Its in the u2u I have for you

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Hey there psycho how are you going, its good to have you back I was starting to worry if you were ok after what we saw.

Ive just got to do this u2u and I will be back in.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yes I have been feeling better than ever, Busy weekend but loved it. Can't wait to get the healing thing done, Just came out the blue and totaly supprised me it's like it was wrote to happen.

She said to me there is a reason for everything. Was totaly gobsmacked to hear it in real life from sombody I have never met before. This has took me to a level I never thought possible.

I am understanding things I never understood before. It is totaly unbelievable and it's just getting better all the time. We have opend up a door that has been locked for so long, That door is open now.

The path behind to door holds the key for all meaning & matter. We are on an unknown journey and who knows the destination. I understand I need to go with my heart now and take it one step and a time.

I am in a world with people sleeping all around me and I feel sorry for them. The hardest part about this experience is knowing I can't nothing about it, It's there choice. They are blinded by todays life and caged like an animal. There disbelief has them trapped and we can do nothing about it and it makes me so sad becasue I can feel hurt souls all around me.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Anyway I got to sleep now will talk more tomorrow.

Bye Peeps

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Except, to be fair, that seems like you guys.

Everyone who responded to the original post which invited questions about his alien abduction experiences, are dismissed, ignored or told that they are taking the thread 'off topic', while those who share fluffy assumptions about mind projection are cyber hugged and indulged.

I enjoy reading you guys spurring each other on, really I do, but the attitude to those who are merely trying to explore or respond to offers made in the original post, is pretty diabolical.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by granny smith]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by granny smith

I am unclear as to the point of "you guys" in your post. As far as answering questions I for one was all over the questions that were dircted at me. Did you have any questions or is this yet another critique?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by granny smith

There are about 50 plus pages of questions and answers and no one (except people who had some kind of alien experience) ever said thanks or gee thats interesting naah couldn't be polite could they, they threw it back in our faces and doubted everything we said.

The question everything game is a tiresome one and I for one am not playing the monotonous game anymore, be a skeptic hey if you want to than go for it. But I cant live a never ending skeptical view of life, its not for me it would drive up and around the walls.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Not at all.

Maybe, then, some friendly questions for all, regarding both fronts of this thread :

Do you have any physical evidence relating to your contacts? (this is not intended to disparage witness evidence but to allow you to corroborate it).

Are you at all concerned that your contacts with each other (in the broadly telepathic parts of this thread) may be chimerical? Do you dismiss such a possibility altogether?

What would you point to as the killer piece of evidence for mind/mental or other energy projection in this thread?

Could the relevant person answer (eg) Santa's specific questions?

Hey, I repeat, I'm enjoying you guys but perhaps I was referring more specifically to Drakiirs attitude without wanting to single him out by name (my point was that his was the original post inviting questions concerning his experiences)

Regards

[edit on 2-3-2008 by granny smith]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Fine but are you saying you will no longer answer questions in a thread where your original post invited them?

All power to your attempts to establish contact with others but I don't think you really have been that friendly or accommodating to those who took you up on your original offer.

That's what I meant about accusing 'sceptics' of relapsing back into a cosy belief system as ironic given the progress of this thread.

Really, don't assume sceptics are disbelievers

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join