It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloak and Dagger

This isn't your thread, this is ATS

I never said it was mine I said this is our side of the fence as in the topic not the thread.

Are you going to persist on arguing exactly like I said you would pick and peck at everything or are you going to contribute.......im guessing arguing so bye.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Im going to get some sleep so I will see you all later, and it looks like the ignore button might be getting put to use if we get more argumentative posts.

See you all later

Drakiir

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
I never said it was mine I said this is our side of the fence as in the topic not the thread.

The thread topic was about inviting people to question you as an abductee of 17 years. Neverminding the fact that you didn't answer most questions and actually clicked the ignore button on people that actually questioned you. Topic has changed..

it's now about making friends and channeling energy... Both those things are great. But don't you see how this is now off topic??

ATS has a good structure man, that's why it's a great forum. Part of that is being true to your subject matter.

Are you going to persist on arguing exactly like I said you would pick and peck at everything or are you going to contribute.......

I am calling you on your fraudulent accounts like many others have in this thread. Perhaps I would have missed that lil detail if I didn't 'pick and peck'

im guessing arguing so bye.

Please.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Cloak and Dagger]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Try to see this thread as let us say...a book. The chapters contain various things but lead the reader to new ideas or intrique. There is civility here. As a contactee I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
r, and it looks like the ignore button might be getting put to use if we get more argumentative posts.

See you all later

Drakiir

I love how you call every form of scrutiny and inquiry an 'argumentative post' and get defensive and stand-offish. Save the ones that make you feel good of course.

You're ignore button gets used alot! I'm sure this is a mirror reflection of your mind buddy.

I love the theme Deny Ignorance. It really wouldn't have the meaning it does if there wasn't threads like this

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Try to see this thread as let us say...a book. The chapters contain various things but lead the reader to new ideas or intrique. There is civility here.

That's all great man but what part about subject and thread topic is escaping you?

As a contactee I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Okay Drakiir,

Before I ask some legitimate questions, and I do have some. Can you please tell me why sooo many questions where not addressed from the earlier posters? It seems so obvious you nit pick which ones you want to respond to. Would you even answer mine? I mean here you are already threatening me with that dangerous ignore button...

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Cloak and Dagger]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I don't think he wants to answer your questions, because you already have your mind set.

No matter what he tells you, you will still not believe.

Same old Skeptic is all.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

I don't think he wants to answer your questions, because you already have your mind set.

No matter what he tells you, you will still not believe.

Same old Skeptic is all.

My mind is not set. You're making a pretty silly assumption by labeling me a 'stereotypical skeptic' considering I have said so little. I am a believer in alien visitation my friend. Just not for this thread. Sorry

There is just unresolved issues and questions these two posters for whatever reason refuse to acknowledge even after 60 pages...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Your insistance that Drakiir and myself are one in the same is not logical. The first few pages of this thread would have revealed such a fraud, I am sure the Mods would have posted if we were. I had hopes that the moderator for this thread would have posted that we were not the same person, but minus the declaration that we are should settle this petty matter for you.

If you have no questions then leave the thread, if you do I will try my best to answer.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I cant say it any other way, this is how the thread has gone

I come in offering answers to general questions, people think i know the very secrets of the universe OR Im a universal encyclopedia.

I cop so much flak and criticism that I give proof to everyone that thinks Im crazy and ask them to read the attached link, some get it some don't.

This information is supposed to be UNDERSTOOD and STOP the pointless arguments and word slinging competitions.

The people who didn't get it left on there own accord and the people who got is stayed, simple as that.

We are now exploring life on the other side of the fence, which it is, there is no way around it. The thread title is a broad term there are no specifics about it. You think I would rather have a criticism fueled debate with you than helping out my friends and doing productive things to do with life on our side of the fence?

And I have only used the ignore button ONCE, that is even if you bothered to read the thread. oh thats right you STILL think Im multiple people, been there discussed that problem solved, its in the post.

Im cutting this reply short as Im not wasting another word in pointless debates, all we want to know is if you have had an alien experience if you have great, if not there are always other threads.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Totally with on that, why oh why do these skeptics keep popping up all the time, Oh thats right they haven't even read the information that is supposed to stop time wasting debates like his. I came on here in good mood, and Im sure you did too and Cloak and Dagger comes along and annoys us.

I don't even get why he insist on us giving him proof to make up his mind when the dictionary says they are life long doubters, maybe only we see the point in it, cause skeptics sure as hell don't.

skep·tic also scep·tic (skptk)
n.
1. One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, or disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
2. One inclined to skepticism in religious matters.
3. Philosophy
a. often Skeptic An adherent of a school of skepticism.
b. Skeptic A member of an ancient Greek school of skepticism, especially that of Pyrrho of Elis (360?-272? b.c.).

This is what the dictionary says about skeptics........enough said.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

You know what, Witness 2008 any other skeptics who come on here insulting you or anyone else will get the only thing that does'nt lie thrown at them, the dictionary. I swear all these skeptics who proudly claim they are (go figure???) have never even read what it means.

It pretty much says tell them any truth and they will continue to doubt it, so whats the point telling them in the first place?

*sigh* I dont get skeptics.

Haha i replied to myself Im still a bit tired

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

There are those that lash out at anything that does not fit into their warm comfortable little worlds, then those that have been hired to assisinate any possibilities that there are in fact people in contact with Alien life.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

So how have you been, any cool experiences that you have had. How is it going with drummerboy he seems to have a strong signal, I reckon you guys have done some really good signal projection.

I swear I logged out, I just woke up about 30 minutes ago

Do tell do tell
:

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Surprisingly i have not had many Skeptics on my thread, i had one or two, but they were dealt with Swiftly.

Looks like your under attack yet again, time to strap up my man

But it looks like you have more comrades now, then when you first started the thread.

You came out strong then, so i think you will come out even stronger this time.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I am having the feeling that another contact is about to happen. Driving home tonight was tough, whenever I see a flashing red light or even the brake light of a car in front of me I am jerked to another place, sounds are blocked out time seems to slow, and then the beeping ringing in my ears begins. The ringing has been constant for the last hour. I am going to try the DVR again tonight.

The UfO investigator was really checking out my house yesterday. Apparently there have been other reports similar to mine with the weird rips in the space of my livingroom. He was talking of portals.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hey man, and how are you?

Yeah I wish I made a good decision like you did and make the thread more focused, even the title is pretty open.

Do these guys even know what a skeptic is, cause if they did they wouldn't be asking in the first place right?

Have you had anything cool happen, any powerful signals youve recieved, Im still feeling supercharged, man its just feels amazing. Like i said before I decided to wait until Mr Green was ready, I can wait until she or you is ready to go in, theres no hurry.

Its just the energy in me was saying 'lets do it again yeeehaaa'

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Man sounds like your really onto something there, can it be the time rips are becoming common, they were usually thought of as fictional and usually 'fantastical'. Sounds like your waking some people up in a different way again.

Maybe it is a signal that you will be contacted again, you might be making speedy progress and could even go to another level, sounds interesting thats for sure.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I was amazed at the clear vision I had of him. We exchanged emails, he asked for a lot of detail as to what I had seen right down to the shine I picked up in the pocket area of his jeans. He mailed back photos that matched everything that I had told him, except for the back pack. He does have a strong energy.

Sice I have been back here I am being bombarded with images that I can not explain, I was assuming I was picking up many here, but when I open myself up for signals I can get some really awfull stuff in my head. I will finish up with Drummerboy tommorow then take a break for a while.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Right after my first contact I would see these tears about 3 to 6 inches long in the air in one particular corner of my livingroom. There was light behind it and I always had the urge to reach in but they would vanish before I could do so. I am thinking that it is how they and I move back and forth.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join