It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Yes but there's no evidence I do, either.

I'm happy to conclude the justifiability of the jury being out on both our claims : yours being contact with aliens and telepathy.

Hey, I came to ask questions and this is what I get.

How is this rational debate?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi. I just found this thread and have been trying to scan through it. I read what you posted on Feb 26 about feeling the tremor. Well, I guess about a week or so ago at 11:11p.m. exactly(yep, there's that number again) I was up by myself watching TV when I heard a tremendous intense rumble/roar that lasted for only a few seconds. I live on the Mid Atlantic region near a large air base and I've heard sonic booms before and it reminded of that somewhat only a lot more intense. No mention on the news or paper the next day.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith
How is this rational debate?

I feel your pain granny....

The thread has become little more than a "chat"....better served via email or chat rooms.

I thought your questions and responses were cogent, insightful, and reasoned. A shame real discourse couldn't be achieved.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

It is not a problem, i know you did not mean for anything to harm any of us. The reason i think i still had strength was because of the HCR i did. Mr. green on the other hand just started HCR, and when you first start it, you can get pretty drained, but once you get the hang of it, you will it becomes the opposite. So i think that was the reason Green got so exhausted, between the HCR and the mental Activities between you and her, she just got to tired i think. Anyways, no harm no foul.

I didnt even know that she was just started, oh man I went to far to fast, no wonder she felt what she did, I wish I asked her about that before I jumped ahead. This is going to sounds really weird but its like the stream itself made me choose between life right here of life in the stream I swear its exactly what it felt like. I know Mr Green is extremely sensitive to signals I put out and I thought it might be tough for me but it could be 3 times worse for her, she could of passed out, she could of had nervous constant shaking for who knows how long. And thats just Mr Green I dont know what could of happened to anyone else.

The stream would of had me coming back for more and that means it could hurt Mr Green more and more and you guys to, and like I said before that kind of risk to amazing friends like all of you is not worth it, not for all the universal power in the world and i sincerely mean that.

Its only just starting to hit me that I may not of come back, geez thats strong I can feel it in me.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I think she is fine now, she probably just needed to rest. Just take it easy if she asks you to connect with the stream again.

Seems like all the skeptics are out and whining tonight

We spoke too soon 2 pages back, oh well

[edit on 2-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I've only scanned through this thread and in the beginning it seemed to be a discussion about being taken aboard an alien ship and what it was like. Now I am of the mind that at least some of the flesh and blood aliens who inhabit or at least did inhabit planets within our universe, though more ancient than us and clearly more technologically advanced than we are may not necessarily be that much more intelligent and enlightened than we are. Some of the more callous ones are probably less enlightened than us. Are you guys now talking about interdimensional spirit beings? Sorry I'm not up on all the correct jargon. I did visit the link to the SOLIST glossary. I'm at least trying.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

I can see that you are trying. This thread is a monster built of contact experiences, interdimensional experiences and the experiences between the experiencers. I love it.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

You are exactly right. Some of these aliens are spiritually corrupt, using us as guinea pigs. We on the other hand are able to love, which they are not able to.

You should keep on looking in the Glossary, much info there my friend.

If you haven't already, you should try Heart Chakra Radiance.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I made a promise to her that I wouldn't is too painful for her Im not going to do it ever again, in-fact I encourage everyone not to go there if and when you do. The power will consume you and you will get addicted to it not caring about anything else except that, thats the path I literally came so close to going down. If it wasnt for Mr Greens post things may have been VERY different for the worst.

Ive searched for the stream all my life and I went there and saw it for myself, but it was a once off and I saw what I needed to see just so I could know it was there. But I have to consider the people Im connected to they you are all more important than the stream. The signals we have with each other are from us they arent from the stream so I want you guys to know that, they are two separate sources not one.

I cant recklessly go there with out taking responsibility for the people Im closest to thats not want I want to be, I know its fictionalizing it but I felt like Anakin Skywalker. He was forced to choose between the people that mattered or the power he could never have, I choose the right path I know that now.

Im happy that I did, and Im sorry to Mr Green I never meant for her to go through what she did. If anyone else connected to me felt it on here I apologize to them too.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I am not sure myself of the intent of Alien life, rather than being spiritually corrupt could it be a matter of the differences in our emotional makeup. We could be considered by them of being spiritualy corrupt in that we have destroyed this once pristine planet, and we shop at the meat counter with ease because someone else did the slaughtering for us. I think there has to be much more understanding in our contact with these beings.

I saw something tonight that was amazing. Four very bright red lights navigating the sky in a line formation with three fighter jets trying to catch up to them.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

It is true, that the way we live needs to change. But i know for a fact that they are using us as Guinea pigs, maybe not all of them, but some of them. Corrupt aliens were the one's who started religions way back when. Did it to divide us.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I think it is the other way around. Man created religion to control the masses. If you were to go way back in time to ancient Sumer, it was the fallen angles (I believe to be aliens) that brought knowledge to us. In the bible man saw this as a corruption and referred to the knowledge of botany, metallurgy, and medicine as forbidden magic. It was man that asigned gender to god, made women lessor humans and waged war upon all that did not abide the wrath of their male god. I think our sins are our own. However like I always say I could never asign intent on their part, just my experiences tell me something different.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Well i believe too that aliens brought knowledge upon humanity during the Mayan times, but different aliens then the one's using us as science experiments. I am talking a farther back, Atlantis times. Do you know how Atlantis fell?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Atlantis is a subject I know very little about, only the handed down accounts that Homer had written of.

I gave myself one headache after another trying to find you, I suspect I did not make it out of my own neighborhood.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Notice one thing, I never got a True of False out of her, its always I need more proof oh I need more, and more,and more, and more..........

Then at the end its too unbelievable for them and then you ask them True of False and its not sure more proof again. Don't ever ask a skeptic to make up there mind or you'll get this classic example over and over and over and over..........

There is no excuse the proof is in the thread its just there own self created doubt that undoes them in the end.

Why is asking True or False so hard to answer for skeptics?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by granny smith

Gee grannysmith if youve read through all the evidence and the attachment I posted and could actually be considerate enough to stop this little debating competition or petty word fights and tell us True or False, Yes or No, I or Nay we wouldn't be having a debate in the first place would we, HUH?

True of False why is that so hard to answer,

If there isn't enough evidence for you than chances are you don't believe = False,

If there is enough evidence for you than chances are you do believe = True.

If you don't believe it there is always other threads if you do believe it then hey great stay and we can have a party. You cant sit on the fence for the rest of your life when will you realize eventually it has to be yes or no, the world would be chaos if it was only maybe, can you imagine the army working on maybe and ifs, I don't think so

It cant put it any other way, if your undecided then prepare to go on an endless pursuit for the answers because your own self doubt wont give you an answer, thats you, not us so quit with the word slinging match, it goes nowhere fast.

Your doubt stops you from making up your own mind how the damn hell do you expect us to change that were contactees not miracle workers.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Hey good on you man, that feeling you get like you have known them all your life, I get that same feeling but its rare to find people like that. I mean there are only a few of us on here who connect with each other the way we do, but think nearly 30000 people have viewed this thread and only 4 people plus drummerboy are still here. Thats how rare it is.

Your very lucky, you even get a self healing, thats pretty rare and I bet she is too, so I hope your very happy with her Im sure you will be great friends maybe even soul-mates, who knows.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I have a message for you just dont go offline yet its really important Im having trouble typing Im.

I send a u2u to you just hold on there ok

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I finally got past the shaking hands and have a message for you. Im glad you turned up when you did

The energy is making me cry so much, its like releasing 20 years of pain its so beautiful I have never felt this emotional in my entire life.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Drakiir]

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Drakiir

Doesn't rational belief require evidence?

Otherwise anything any clown says has to be accepted : reason is the only way to discriminate between the plausible and the implausible (the standard of even the open mind which listens without prejudice).

[edit on 2-3-2008 by granny smith]

Excellent quote Granny, if you look over Drakiir' posts you will find him often making grandiose statements about special abilities given to him via his alien contact and alien interaction but he has provided little or no proof of this. You will also find many contradictions and inconsistencies in Drakiir' story. The later part of this thread is now dedicated to HCR which was introduced into the thread around pages 8 and 9 by two other ATS members. Drakiir has now incorporated this philosophy into his story and is also directing other members towards it as proof of his original claim of alien contact.

Drakiir has often become aggressive and extremely defensive when questioned about the contradictions and inconsistencies within his story and has often only countered these questions with more unsubstantiated accusations that it is the "questioner" who is trapped within a somewhat diminished reality, totally unaware that they are controlled by others and therefore unable to see or experience Drakiir' "enlightened and superior" position outside this trapped world.
I have also noted in one of Drakiir' recent posts he admits that he is unsure if he has actually experienced alien contact, saying he could have been dreaming. WTF.

Otherwise anything any clown says has to be accepted

It is in questioning and discussing claims, the likes of Drakiir, that we avoid this scenanrio.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72 >>

join