It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have been asked by a lot of people what life like being in contact with alien beings and learning their ways, well its different to say the least. Im not from anther planet by any means but it sure feel disconnected from the rest of the population. Whatever i do asses goes straight to "them" to gather information.

The most common question has been "could people handle it" depends on how much you change and are ready to accept. A misconception is that just because I "know" them I have some kind of authority. I don't have any authority over them and I cant arrange meetings and social events that is their call not mine.

Im a cog in a big machine whichever way you want to take it as many others are. The main point of this post is to resolve questions that are commonly asked of me and to welcome the curiosity of others who have questions.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
How long have you been in contact?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
For about oh about 18 years I was taken when I was about 17 Im near 30 now.

Its a lot of years but they have been very different years thats for sure. Good events, bad events and just some plain weird ones.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I knew a lot about aliens, their interventions and other things before the alien phenomena reached the peak it has today. Of course people at school would think I was crazy at the mere mention of the "a" word as this was around 1995 and compared to 08 people are a lot more accepting of the the whole alien premise.

I only started talking publicly about some aspects of it when I joined ATS. There's a ton of information on here and its very interesting to read and absorb.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This is interesting.

What is the name of the alien race you have been in contact with? Have you ever seen one of them? If so, what do they look like?

How do they communicate with you?

Have they told you anything about us (modern man) that we might not be aware of?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kj6754

Theres no specific name so any of the few are used like enties, aliens, grays, humanoids any one of those are usually used, theres no real right or wrong name as such.

They fit the typical description of black eyes dark grey dry skin, telepathic communicators the main reason being to calm me down. It was a deep soft voice that I heard. They can communicate vocally in a series of ticks and tock kind of like insects. I have seen only once a near white grey and a female grey.

There message for man and keep in mind their are "good and bad" gray's so to speak is pretty much man must improve or they will do it for us, this means any force necessary. They consider a forceful intervention is necessary. The good ones want to help out the human race and live peacefully and help us expand our knowledge. Giving us a new level of though, consciousness and communication.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
For about oh about 18 years I was taken when I was about 17 Im near 30 now.

Its a lot of years but they have been very different years thats for sure. Good events, bad events and just some plain weird ones.

[Mod Edit]
Warnings for one-line or short responses

One Line or less Responses or "me too" atta-boy comments contribute nothing to the discussion. These include rows of smilies, "you're wrong", or other similar short responses.

[edit on 9/2/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Flemish peasant woman

Yep
is pretty much how I felt when I not only noticed that I had been taken by a completely different species but also my role and roles of others to play in the whole event was overwhelming to say the least.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

18 +17 doesn't somehow add up to 'near' 30 though...
Or did you misstype that?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

Theres no specific name so any of the few are used like enties, aliens, grays, humanoids any one of those are usually used, theres no real right or wrong name as such.

Rather than giving us traits or general observations, can you give us any specifics, something grainy or gritty, maybe some interesting minutiae?

For instance if a person just made up the idea of a 'lowland gorilla' they would say 'it's big and hairy'.

But if a person really met them in person and studied them, they'd be able to say 'oh they eat bamboo by pulling the shafts down and twisting them apart, and they groom each other, and the male gorilla is very protective. They congregate in small family groups and sleep in nests'.

IOW, by giving a specific, detailed description of something you can go further to proving the reality of the event than if you just say 'there's no specific names'. Anyone could answer questions in a vague manner like that. Tell us something that does make them distinct; something that only someone who saw them and interacted with them would know.

Make sense?

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

I haven't got an exact date but around 1995-96 was when this first happened to me its now 08 and I still have contact. Its going to be like that for the rest of my life.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Any explanation as to why this date would be indistinct or unmemorable?

After all, don't we remember when we met our wives, or got married, or graduated from HS and/or College?

I'm not a big romantic, but I can tell you the month, if not the day I met my girlfriend who is now my wife.

Are you saying they 'blocked' that date and year, or that you don't find it memorable? If something like that happened to most people it would be the only important date in their lives, above or at least equal to their birth date. Just curious how you explain this to yourself.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Do they eat as we do or as others have claimed absorb through their skin?
Drink?
Procreate like us, or are they "above" that?
What do they smell like? Do they have a sense of humor?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Ok heres a rundown of the species as there is no specific name as far as I know.

They range from 4 1/2 feet up to 6 foot in height, there are near white and dark grey variants. Their suits have microscopes perforations as their body acts as one whole breathing apparatus. Their skin absorbs a black thick substance full of nutrients and chemicals which they ingest through the pours in their skin as they have no intestines. They are hyper sensitive to atmospheric chemicals and can alternate or adjust to different chemicals in the air.

Keep in mind there are limits to what I can say so I cant get too detailed in any subject.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

The exact date is not memorable to me but I do remember I woke up at 5.29, I remember feeling new a new person or being "given a new body" so to speak. I remember it was a thursday just before school but no date or exact year. I know that my senses were really high, my hearing was better thought process was really fast things like that. My traits and senses were enhanced It was i mainly remember.

I remember it not necessarily as a date or day to remember but an event to remember. The event it what sticks in me head not the year and date as such.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Any idea why you? Also, any family members share similar phenomenon?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am just putting together what has been happening to me. I am not even sure if last year was my first contact or not, I have the feeling it was not because of what had been shown to me by them. I still have these little inner voices telling me this can not possibly be real, but when I have waken with physical signs of it on my body it is hard to deny.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I not only noticed that I had been taken by a completely different species

*Where do they take you?
*How do they take you?
*And does anyone in your life notice you are missing while they have you?
*Can you share with us the pictures you have taken over the 18yrs of you having contact with them? You can upload them to photobucket.com Its free

Thanks

[edit on 9-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Are you Drakiir or Witness2008?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Yeah I know what your saying, self doubt it the worst enemy. I get it allot but when i think about what I have been through events. situation, or the empathy feeling you were talking about before I know that it happened. Im fortunate that I have contacts close to me so that we have like a network to use when a situation calls for it. We literally have to speak among ourselves in-front of no one we cant risk people hearing things they aren't supposed to.

Constant monitoring calls for it its extreme but its the way it is like mental disconnection you advised me on.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join