It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I was amazed at the clear vision I had of him. We exchanged emails, he asked for a lot of detail as to what I had seen right down to the shine I picked up in the pocket area of his jeans. He mailed back photos that matched everything that I had told him, except for the back pack. He does have a strong energy.

Right down to the shine on his jeans, God you have amazed me, I wish I could get that kind of clarity

I reckon you have a really strong connection and a really strong signal with this guy, remember your able to pick all these details up so you deserve credit for that. So im giving you a
for an amazingly detailed description

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Like I said a couple of posts back when I open up I can see very bad things also. It is why I have shut down over the past couple of years. I wish I had more control over the signals that come in.

Your thread her tempted me back, I am glad I did, I wish I had a clearer picture of Darcon, maybe I was trying too hard.

When you have been traveling with the Grays have you been with other humans at the same time?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

When you have been traveling with the Grays have you been with other humans at the same time?

If you mean when emit signals I can feel the energy in me and being kind of pushed along the path, but I havent seen any greys so far, others have and have seen me as a grey. But I think when they see the grey its not me its possible my teacher or the grey I first had contact with.

If you mean traveling with them in their ship I only saw what appeared to be humans when I first got taken and they were learning how to communicate, I took part in what they were doing. I have memory of what seemed like to be taken of this earth and to some kind of colony, where there were humans and aliens living together and they were showing me there technology to do with providing power. I remember talking to a species of some sort about earth and the wars we have and seeing what looked like arched see through houses.

Ive only mentioned this now because Im not sure if it was a dream or if was real, so its really half fact, and I like we all are, are searching for the truth. I have actually been thinking about it more and more and from increased contacts with they greys that I have been having ever since the thread, and especially reaching the stream on behalf of them. Im starting to wonder if it did happen for real or not, it feels more like a dream than reality.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The thread is no longer on topic.

It needs to be on topic.

Create a new thread for new ideas.

Look, all my "petty issues" aside, don't you think you're helping the ATS community at large by staying true to a searchable structure? You already made it difficult by choosing the title you did (since the title doesn't suggest alien abduction), and now you're making it even more confusing by changing the subject matter to energy channeling and meeting new friends for your clique.

I was interested in asking questions about your experience as I regularly read about alien abduction; but you have been hostile, demeaning and arrogant.

I'm done.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloak and Dagger

I was interested in asking questions about your experience as I regularly read about alien abduction; but you have been hostile, demeaning and arrogant.

You have been insulting, making false accusations, and being argumentative, so i guess that makes us even.

Demeaning, what you actually read what a skeptic was, thats not demeaning thats truth Im not game to argue with a dictionary, obviously you are.

So Im done too.

Bye and ignore, those are my last words.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Did you notice the number of my posts offering to answer questions? I noticed the many pages of your answers. Some of these people are like spoiled children, screaming and throwing tantrums because they didn't get the right colored lollypop.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I don't like hitting the ignore button i really don't but all he was interested in doing was taking shots at you and me and the whole point about the entire thread. It was obvious he never read anything about the dual identity garbage.

Than he thinks Im demeaning for telling him what the dictionary says he is anyway Im giving him truth not fiction. He cant accept it thats the problem, Its like for the first time he realized that being a skeptic is a pointless pursuit as you basically never believe anything.

Anyway back on topic.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Im totally with you, I remember the other guy who asked a good question and I said to him I was happy to answer it as it didn't ask the mysteries of the universe. I answered him genuinely and he turned around and stabbed me in the back, apparently I didn't give enough proof to him.

The world doesnt turn on the axis they want, life isnt fair, I didnt give the baby the right lollypop and on and on and on......... and when the dictionary tells them what they are suddenly the devout skeptic isn't such a 'noble' thing anymore, ha, like it ever was.

If a skeptic cant ever reach a definitive decision which the dictionary itself says a skeptic cant then why search for proof if they constantly doubt anything and everything?

Does it ever end

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

The last couple of times they came for me I was taken to outdoor places with other people, the faces are burned into my memory. The last place was the strangest. Somehow I new it was in Neveda. There were about thirty other people there, some hysterical, some confused and the others were trying to comfort and guide. It was a wide open space with what seemed like an old minning area with a run down ranch. I specificly remember a man maybe in his early forties with thinning light brown hair, pulled back in a ponytail. He was frantic and angry, running around within the crowd demanding that they take him out of there.

There was another man that reminded me of Trent Reznor and we were walking together just observing the chaotic scene and trying to figure out why we were in this odd place.

The memories after that point are fragmented and I can only recall being seperated and put into some type of room and examined.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Ill be back in about 20 minutes, your description sounds like a video I was of people in egypt disappearing into thin air and it was filmed, of course it was only shown once.

Might be on youtube.

I will continue it when i get back, should be about 20 mins, see you then

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Im back on but yeah there was a video that I was of people in egypt on a bus and they were heading somewhere into the desert near the pyramids.

They had a guy filming the whole thing and nothing much happened at first but suddenly there was a bright light in the top left of the screen. The whole screen went white and the camera dropped to the ground and everyone was gone, all you saw was bright white and bang everyone was gone. There we like 30 people and they all disappeared in 3 seconds.

Amazing stuff, It saw this on a dvd but it maybe on youtube as well.

Hey just a question but do the tall beings you see look kind of similar to the kamino guys in starwars, forgive the movie comparison but I think I know what ones you are talking about, they have a soft gentle voice, about 7 foot tall with patterns on there faces, thats what i remember seeing, it might be similar to the beings you are seeing.

Its like they have a foil like material on there face with a gold trim around the edge, they are like bandannas around their foreheads. It sounds funny but thats the best way I can describe it like what female indians were on their heads, Ill try and post a pic so I can give you a reference.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Thanks. I'll look for on line. I am a bit uncomfortable tonight, not looking forward to sleep even though I can barely keep my eyes open. I get these weird signals that something is going to happen and I was getting them tonight. The ringing in my ears has gotten louder.

I have an early morning and I am hoping for an uneventful night. We'll talk tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Here is what I am getting at

Its like the highlighted area except more foil like. Again sorry for the movie comparison but as soon as you said tall grey beings thats the first thing I can think of that closely resembles what you may be seeing. I know you are seing beings without a doubt thats for sure.

The kamino beings in starwars is just a reference, just want you to know that. Its quicker than explaining every detail.

Let us know what happens I feel you are going to ascend to a new level, they have good news for you. I know you feel worried as though your going to meet someone but just relax and stay calm let them know you welcome there visit. You will feel amazing and realize you have gone to another level I feel it will be the best feeling you have ever had, heres hoping

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Hey there again, how have you been

Your here to test my detective skills again arent you lol Nah serioiusly I love helping people out I love a good mystery and giving myself a challenge. Your have so many unusual experiences how all these unusual things happen to you is really curios, not that I want a potential mothman in my backyard.

But to still be fine with it after all the things you have experenced your ten times braver than I would ever be, full credit to you

I reckon you would kick my butt any-day *slowly backing away*.

Detective Drakiir at your service

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by Chiiru

Hey there again, how have you been

Your here to test my detective skills again arent you lol Nah serioiusly I love helping people out I love a good mystery and giving myself a challenge. Your have so many unusual experiences how all these unusual things happen to you is really curios, not that I want a potential mothman in my backyard.

But to still be fine with it after all the things you have experenced your ten times braver than I would ever be, full credit to you

I reckon you would kick my butt any-day *slowly backing away*.

Detective Drakiir at your service

I'll let you know when I have another mystery I need solved.

I wouldn't really say its in my back yard.

I guess you could say I'm a magnet!
And I don't feel so brave sometimes though. Still not wanting to sleep. Its 1:30 AM here and I'm just sitting, scared. lol.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

And I don't feel so brave sometimes though. Still not wanting to sleep. Its 1:30 AM here and I'm just sitting, scared. lol.

You cant say you scared your supposed to say uh 'yeah Il kick you butt any-day Drakiir and I kinda back off because i dont wont potential a potential mothman near me and you say yeah you better be careful' you know stuff like that.

Come on your a tough girl Id be in the loonybin if i saw all the stuff that you have, Id be petrified to sleep. Id sleep with the light on, I wouldnt care what people thought of it. I find if you put on some music and close the door it can act as a deterrent. Let it take your mind off the fear.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

You maybe thinking huh youve changed Drakiir from the response but Im on a megahigh and feel supercharged from entering the stream, I still feel over the moon and so happy I cant beleive I actually went into it. It was powerful and it was raw love like Ive never felt before, it actually overpowers you and the signal weakens. But oh man what a trip. You nearly have to mentally struggle to get in there.

I have to get this of my chest ehem YEEEEHAAAA WOOWOWOWOWO YEEEEEAAHHH

Thats better

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hope you all like the new avatar, the premise behind it is pretty much what I saw and felt before I entered the stream, and I feel like a new person. I feel so supercharged with energy is so amazing, its awesome.

So I thought hey I'l make my avatar a depiction of what is was like for me and put the 'd' back in as it reflects a look and feel of a grey, since its the first letter of my 'grey name'.

And i feel like a new person so hey lets have a new avatar

Hope you all like it, yours are all cool I like them all so here is some
for putting in top work on the avatars.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
WARNING

USING SHARED HCR TO ENTER THE SOURCE, DO NOT DO IT. Enter the source alone.

In this universe there are many entities, Reptilian, Grey, Nordic, Human to name but a few, all living on different dimensions. Some are what is called service to self (STS) others are service to others (STO). STS wish to lower your vibration in order to prevent your spiritual development. They use many tools to achieve this, one example would be fear. False promise of power over others is another.

People practising HCR should never ask for a pulse of radiance to be sent their way so they can enjoy its wonderful heavenly feeling while in a group, this is STS and will lower their vibration. Being able to open your chakras and experience channeled radiance from others that you have specifically asked does not mean you are advancing your spirit, all you are doing is STS.

You need to send out love using HCR and expect nothing in return. If while practising HCR you do recieve some radiance this is fine, you have not asked for it , it has just come your way.

We created a group consciousness which is only as strong as its weakest link. If this experiment continues then what if one member starts to loose their way, as we are connected they will drag the other members vibrations down with them eventually. They may not realize they are doing this but as STS progresses vibrations will naturally be lowered.

You can only progress spiritually ALONE.

The ultimate goal in all this, I believe is for STS entities to take your soul. This can only be done by YOUR free will. Your soul is very powerful and it is much sought after.

Live by the golden rule (1), do not give your soul/spirit away. It is the most precious thing you have, IT IS YOU.
You may think what can I do to fight these forces, they are more powerful than me. They are NOT more powerful. They can do many great things that appear fantastic (moving in and out of dimensions) but they are spiritually bankrupt. YOU are a beacon of light, full of spirituality. This is what they desire the most. You are 1000's times more powerful than them and never forget that.

Do not give into fear. Fear is their greatest weapon. Fear will come, just feel it, know why it is there then let it pass.
Trust your own instincts, if something at first appears wrong then it probably is.

I have made some good friends on this thread, please friends learn my lesson do not go down this path. If you do you will loose the very essence of yourself. This group consciousness must be broken our friendship will remain.

To spiritually advance go down the path alone. Do not fear going alone the source is there waiting for you but you must only see it when you are ready.

SERVE OTHERS NOT YOURSELF

References

(1) I give credit to ThesocietyofLight.org and the solist Glossary.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Mr Green]

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi there Mr Green all I can say is wow you sure know your stuff, its like your fully dedicated to HCR and to see the loyalty and care in your message is great to see. And its good to see your doing it to keep everyone together and safe. An excellent message Mr Green.

I understand the message perfectly but I dont know what the acronyms stand for in the message, sorry but can you tell me what they mean, I would appreciate it. I don't think that I can go to the source or stream without you feeling it, thats the only concern I have as your sensitive just like me. I dont want to cause any migraines to you or anything like that, although I have had no symptoms whatsoever I don't want the signal to radiate to you and cause pain in your forehead like you did before.

I have a u2u waiting for you.

I would get so worried how it would effect you or anyone else if I did it again

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join