It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Im off to bed everyone got lots of college tomorrow using Dreamweaver and Flash, so I have a big day. I will see you all later.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

If it is giving you a headache, then you should stop. I don't think you will be able to find me from the looks of it. Maybe you need a bit more info perhaps.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
To the skeptics,

Do you think I have time to waste, I work and lead a very busy life. I am 26 years old and I sure don't have time to make up things to decept people on a public forum. You in your little mind think we are after some type of reward for getting to this level.

Nobody is ever going to post you proof, The only proof you will get is either an Alien visit but this is not something you choose to do. Or to accept what is possible and to open your mind and try some of the teqnuics on here.

Can't try the teqnuics on here though can you becasuse it can take years to progress to the next level. Thats no good for you is it you want answers now. You want photos now you want everything now.

Trust me when I say this and I swear on my entire familys life and I mean that, Everything I have spoke about on this thread is 100% true, Every experiance I have spoke about on this thread is 100% true. Same with every emotion, connection, vision.

I know there is always going to be skeptics but the ones on ATS are so dumb at times, There the only ones after some Reward when they change everyones Opinon and gain another 200 ATS points, PLEASE move on if you have nothing to believe do not make others not Believe. They also have there own Opinion and there own Belief and I am sure they can make up there own mind.

We are not making anyone believe in anything we are just sharing our ecperiance and if ATS have a problem with that they we can take this else where, And I am sure they know what this thread is about and they have the power to close this at any time.

This is a mature topic and there has been no rules broke in my eyes. We are not in any way trying to convert anyone into any type of belief.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Back on topic.

As I said I met a Healer she is 60 years old and a very nice warming person.
Once I get to know her a little I am going to point her to this thread and maybe her experience could teach us new things. I have so many questions for her I don't want to scare, In my honnest opinion though I think she all ready knows.

Anyway I was sorting out her PC as I said some things from her old PC wanted moving to her new PC. Also I fitted a cable that runs 2 PC towers through 1 monitor and you just press a button to select what Tower you want to use.

There was one thing she wanted me to get and it was a Download E.Book called
"A new earth Eckhart Tolle's" she even spelt it out for me to make me remember. Today I looked up what it was about and this is not by coincidence

Here is a little about the book.

Building on the astonishing success of The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle presents readers with an honest look at the current state of humanity: He implores us to see and accept that this state, which is based on an erroneous identification with the egoic mind, is one of dangerous insanity.

Tolle tells us there is good news, however. There is an alternative to this potentially dire situation. Humanity now, perhaps more than in any previous time, has an opportunity to create a new, saner, more loving world. This will involve a radical inner leap from the current egoic consciousness to an entirely new one.

In illuminating the nature of this shift in consciousness, Tolle describes in detail how our current ego-based state of consciousness operates. Then gently, and in very practical terms, he leads us into this new consciousness. We will come to experience who we truly are—which is something infinitely greater than anything we currently think we are—and learn to live and breathe freely.

Source

What are the chances of meeting sombody who shares the same belief without ever talking about this to anybody other that the people on this site.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is true the people you meet along the way is for a reason. They are there to guide you and help you on your journey.

I for one have never been to a healer before and I do not know what to expect. It's not something I ever though of doing, I am a little nervous as my freind will be there, He has already been told he is not ready so I do not know what to expect. I will be thinking of you guys and any energy she gives me I am sure it's for you also.

Think I will ask my freind to wait in the car the first time, There will be another healer there too he is an Animal healer and people come from all over the country to see them. To be told God sent me nearly made me cry, She was really not surprised to see me, She knew I was coming.

I felt like I was walking on thin air when I left there place

Think she will answer my questions without me even asking them.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This thread should have been stopped. Do you not see we were all recruited from the rhesus negative alien abduction thread.

This whole thing is an experiment by malicious aliens (probably grey) not interested in its guinue pigs one bit.

The thread should have been stopped not in the name of off topic, chit chat or lets get this into skunk works. No it should have been stopped in the name of SAFETY.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL MODS

I request that this thread be shut down, it has gone on to long and should of been ended ages ago, I have found some amazing people on here who I will continue to have amazing relationships with. This thread has no purpose any more its taking up room where other threads could be more useful.

It has morphed into a chat room instead of a forum, something which we can do on msn, I wont be replying to this thread anymore for its life has expired, we can communicate telepathically and thats amazing all we can do is stay to HCR and there are other threads for that. This is just a duplicate of what already exists.

This is my last post on this thread, we have achieved something amazing and have reached our goal. The thread is no longer needed.

Much thanks for letting this thread go into something we will remember as the one place were the once criticized are now recognized. And where we achieved the impossible.

This thread for me is over and has run its course. All good things come to an end and so does this thread. ATS played a big part in bringing us together and its something we wont forget.

I request the thread be shut down. It serves no purpose anymore.

Much appreciated

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
This is my last post on this thread, we have achieved something amazing and have reached our goal. The thread is no longer needed.

I need to add "prophet" to my resume.

Was your goal to scare the bejeebers out of Mr. Green? If so, it seems to have worked. Messing with people's minds and psyche's is a risky undertaking...no?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Drakiir has not messed with my mind. He is my friend and always will be. He is just as much a victim in this, we all found each other on the rhesus negative alien abduction thread not on Drakiirs thread.

We were chosen for this experiment but needed to meet, and thats where we met. Drakiir was the driving force but again that was not his fault it was just the path that was planned for him. Do not be too harsh on him.

I blame drakiir for nothing. Do you not read my signature, Love to you all and that includes him.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

I made some amazing friends on here and that is the best gift I could of had especially with amazing people I now call friends. This was no mind trick they will try to find other people to believe what I did, there are thousand who wont wake to what I did so it is still very real.

Im just not playing the grey game anymore Im sick of living life under their impossible rules. Just let this thread be shut down. So I can live the life without those black eyes staring over my shoulder, just do that for me. Let me live the life I have always wanted, I am still aware of the control and the attachments and information to my belief are very real to me. It doesnt matter who believes and who doesnt anymore just let the thread be shut down for the good of the people on here who nearly encountered what I did.

Please mods can you shut this thread down its outlived its purpose we have gone beyond what this post was intended for.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yes please shut it down we can continue to communicate via MSN or another forum. Thank you ATS for making this possible

Well what can I say,

Drakiir, Mr Green, Darcon, Witness2008 what an amazing part of my life meeting you guys, I will never forget you and if you ever need me I will be on the forums Darcon pointed me to. This is just the beginningof a very long journey for me I am far from the last stop.

How much this thread has changed my life and will continue to do so, I have met some people in my life but nothing as close as to what you guys are and I can't thank you enough.

Fair is Fair though lets close this topic.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Yeah its done its purpose here so its time to retire the thread, read my story on darcons thread and the only good thing that came of the stream.

Let this thread die

And let it be shut down its the place where all this started and where I met you guys and girls. Jump over to darcons were past this thread.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
THE END

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

I agree.

To the others : Look guys 'the end' and all that but you just seem to have freaked each other out on this and that ascension thread (Greys - who control your thoughts, obviously - are now 'evil' rather than 'benign' or enabling - as previously believed : the 'stream' into which you were tapping was an alien lure etc.).

A politician once described another politician's style as 'taking a leap in the dark, looking round and making another leap ....'. Seriously guys, before buying this new Darcon thread agenda, just take a deep breath ..... and relax.

"and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make" ..... hopefully.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by granny smith]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by psycho81

Jump over to darcons were past this thread.

Which one? Link please.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

here you go mate.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by drummerboyG

May whatever God there is forgive me but (for information sakes) it's :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

fill yer boots

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by granny smith

Well i respect your opinion, but my thread is about people experiences. Though alien stuff is welcome, it is not what the whole thread is about. It is about people who experience things they can not explain.

But go ahead and Debunk all you like.

A Debunker in need is a Skeptic Indeed.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by darcon]

[edit on 4-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Anyways this thread is dead, so i am not wasting another post on it.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

ATTENTION ALL MODS

I request that this thread be shut down, it has gone on to long and should of been ended ages ago.

*sighs*

I heard this one a few times. I agree of course

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72 >>

join