Life on the other side of the fence

page: 72
30
<< 69  70  71   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloak and Dagger
 

I Asked the mods a couple times if they could close the thread. One of them told me that he can not close the thread, just because the original poster requested it. So iif you really want this to be closed, request a mod to do it, maybe they will listen to you.




posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ok looks like this thread has a life of its own, maybe it should stay alive. Yes lets leave it open for others to comment on how its changed their lives.

This is a very significant thread to close it would take the opportunity away from others to comment on it , be they good comments or bad.



posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Maybe the mods are too busy with HCR



posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This thead should remain open so people can read it to better educate themselves in dealing with fraudulence, lies and fantasy whilst dealing with their own struggle for the truth, explainations for their own experiences, and the need for positive help and direction.



posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well, OP wanted it closed, and I certainly don't think it's fitting for this thread to go on as a "ghost ship" of sorts, i.e. one without the "captain" (OP) at the helm.



posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
Well, OP wanted it closed, and I certainly don't think it's fitting for this thread to go on as a "ghost ship" of sorts, i.e. one without the "captain" (OP) at the helm.


Oh he'll love being described as The Captain at the helm of his Ship!


I feel this Ship has sailed away no longer to be seen on this thread.



posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
hurray for the open thread!

The federation uses sound waves at a inaudible frequency and insane repitition right? The Galactic Federation? Not the perverted Scientology crap, the real federation.



posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i personally feel they exist, believe it or not



posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
hey all im new!

ill get to my point of venting

i saw a ufo when i was young

to say the least it was huge

im talking bigger than the moon in comparison to my view

it sort of flew over my house or fell or whatever behind the horizon

and it was a while ago

but i feel like i was the only one who saw it. i mean

it was literally that big

silent

but how can there be nothing on this if it was so huge

i live in a huge city by the way but im not gonna say which one lol

but i feel like i was the only one who saw it...

im so curious...
nervous...
little scared...
about this whole subject
but i wish i could witness or even see more

im so curious i can feel like fire inside me just yearning to learn

i dont know what to do... this is the only subject that intrigues me...
any suggestions? advice? or just something to say to me... or am i the only one feeling this way lmao
ha
okay this is my first post have at me...
im ready



posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dajanksta
 


Sounds like you saw something really rare, the main reason there is no sound is because the ship itself works on energy. Much like a electricity works for your appliances, it powers them but you cant hear them being powered.

That feeling you get of wanting to know the unknown, just keep on your toes about it, the ships can see you and they know you are there. Even from way up. The shell of some of the ships is like a one way mirror.

Be cautious about it, you dont want greys paying you a visit like they did with me I learnt the hard way that those black eyes dont put fear in you for nothing, hope that helps you out



posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dajanksta
 


Welcome dajanksta!


I feel you are just at the start of a long journey that is ahead of you. Keep your feet firmly on the ground, question everything for what it is, don t give into fear and trust your instincts.

Good luck with your search for what you have seen. I too have seen aliens but I am at the end of my journey with them. I no longer search for answers from them, I found the answer deep within myself, it was there all along and the answer came through practising a meditation technique!
Yes it is that simple


Look inside yourself not up into the skies .

Ariella.



posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by dajanksta
 


Sounds like you saw something really rare, the main reason there is no sound is because the ship itself works on energy. Much like a electricity works for your appliances, it powers them but you cant hear them being powered.

That feeling you get of wanting to know the unknown, just keep on your toes about it, the ships can see you and they know you are there. Even from way up. The shell of some of the ships is like a one way mirror.

Be cautious about it, you dont want greys paying you a visit like they did with me I learnt the hard way that those black eyes dont put fear in you for nothing, hope that helps you out


so are u saying u fear them? the "greys" so im guessing they mean harm? or maybe dont mean it but do it for a greater good maybe??



posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by dajanksta
 


Welcome dajanksta!


I feel you are just at the start of a long journey that is ahead of you. Keep your feet firmly on the ground, question everything for what it is, don t give into fear and trust your instincts.

Good luck with your search for what you have seen. I too have seen aliens but I am at the end of my journey with them. I no longer search for answers from them, I found the answer deep within myself, it was there all along and the answer came through practising a meditation technique!
Yes it is that simple


Look inside yourself not up into the skies .

Ariella.



thank you sir for the welcome...
yes i know there are answers with in me...
but i wanna explore unknown things, i know my curiosity will get the best of me one day. but im 19 so i think and hope i have some time until then lol



posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dajanksta
 


Any alien/entity/spirit that takes you aboard a ship to do operations on you is bad. The whole lot of them are bad if you ask me. If they had a message of hope for you they would yes take you on their ship and tell you it wouldn t they.

All I can say to you is how sorry I am that you have become another abductee, in a long line of abductees. We are being abused and Im frankly sick of it. Its against Universal Law and some one in the know should look into their conscience and stop it once and for all.

What do we the poor abductees get out of being dragged out of our beds in a state of paralysis. NOTHING we get NOTHING but years and years of torment wondering what the hell has just happened to us. We start to think we are mad, crazy and all the rest of it.

Take my very good advice friend walk away before they return. They are no good. You are nothing to them do not become in awe of them.

Im sorry this is probably not helping you is it? Its just its not fair.


[edit on 7-3-2008 by Mr Green]



posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by dajanksta
 


Any alien/entity/spirit that takes you aboard a ship to do operations on you is bad. The whole lot of them are bad if you ask me. If they had a message of hope for you they would yes take you on their ship and tell you it wouldn t they.

All I can say to you is how sorry I am that you have become another abductee, in a long line of abductees. We are being abused and Im frankly sick of it. Its against Universal Law and some one in the know should look into their conscience and stop it once and for all.

What do we the poor abductees get out of being dragged out of our beds in a state of paralysis. NOTHING we get NOTHING but years and years of torment wondering what the hell has just happenned to us. We start to think we are mad, crazy and all the rest of it.

Take my very good advice friend walk away before they return. They are no good. You are nothing to them do not become in aure of them.

Im sorry this is probably not helping you is it? Its just its not fair.



oh it is helping me... i see all sides of things before i even make a assumption. but i mean i havent been abducted? lol not that i know of? well if they are bad...why do some people say they are trying to help? that they talk to them? that they are peaceful? or is that like something else? lie? opinion?



posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dajanksta
 


How do you know you haven t been abducted, they wipe your memory. All you remember is the ship going off into the distance.

I don t remember actually any ship, I just remember being dragged up through the ceiling by my stomache, being pushed and pulled about on an operating table, then slamed back down into my bed. They wipe your memory but tiny bits remain. I have tryed countless techniques to recall the "middle" part but its never come back to me ever and probably never will.

You know this whole alien thing is starting to get to me. Its endless, more people just like you are just at the start of your "information journey" and will you get answers? NO so don t bother just forget it ever happened, don t waste 5 years trying to find out what it was, take up SCUBA diving instead it will be much more fun!!



posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by dajanksta
 


How do you know you haven t been abducted, they wipe your memory. All you remember is the ship going off into the distance.

I don t remember actually any ship, I just remember being dragged up through the ceiling by my stomache, being pushed and pulled about on an operating table, then slamed back down into my bed. They wipe your memory but tiny bits remain. I have tryed countless techniques to recall the "middle" part but its never come back to me ever and probably never will.

You know this whole alien thing is starting to get to me. Its endless, more people just like you are just at the start of your "information journey" and will you get answers? NO so don t bother just forget it ever happened, don t waste 5 years trying to find out what it was, take up SCUBA diving instead it will be much more fun!!


well unfortunately i haven't found anything that can curb my hunger for information... blah! im just a curious.
tell me something amazing



posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dajanksta
 


Tell you something amazing? Are you mad have you not read this thread? This thread will tell you something amazing, read it, take it in the never look for an alien again! Cant believe you asked for something amazing on this thread!
how more amazing do you want?????



posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I am closing this thread as requested by the user.

Request


Thread Closed





new topics

top topics



 
30
<< 69  70  71   >>

log in

join