It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

The smells are that of cardboard, I know that sounds weird but thats what it is for me. The air is very moist and heavy.

The only memory of a ship was of its interior, spacious, nothing of any human comforts around, the room was rounded off, all the edges smooth, no sharp angles at all. The window I was at was like an observing platform, it did not reflect light the same way glass would but it seemed to be tinted dark as the rest of the interior of this room I was in, a strange metallic brown.

When I am in their presence I am being told through telepathy what is expected of me and one of those things is to be fearless, I am sure that is why non of them has ever been in my face, I see glimpses of them around me but I am always looking where I am told to look. I have memories of being scolded for asking questions.

There energy is intense, authoritative, more parental than anything else.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptnCrunch

Im not crazy when I find that areas on google maps happen to be in the same order as a constellation above my own house, or how about when I walked through a metal detector and it still went off when I had no metallic items on me Im not crazy enough to forget the guards stunned face on the xray machine.

Heres a definition of crazy to shrink. Go and tell them you believe in something you can not see, hear, feel or touch he talks to you all the time when you prey in your room when no one is there his name is God. To you its god to them you have a delusional disorder or an invisible friend. Its all perspective all of it.

I have my proof I have people that have known me ages and have had their memory wiped the next day because I told information i wasnt supposed to and i make metal detectors go off with no objects on me. Im sane I can guarantee you that.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
For about oh about 18 years I was taken when I was about 17 Im near 30 now.

Its a lot of years but they have been very different years thats for sure. Good events, bad events and just some plain weird ones.

They haven't been teaching you alien maths have they?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

If they get angry about having their picture taken or some other type of evidence, then why contact you at all? Wouldn't they think that some people will think that you've just slipped a cog?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

What are their long term plans for you?

Will you be able to have a normal life? Get married, have children, etc.?
Would your children then be vulnerable, and how would you feel about that?

Have you asked them why they have not come forward to the public yet? If you have, what was the answer?

What besides erasing your memory would these so called friendly aliens do to you or somebody else?

Do they have a sense of humor at all?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

The good pretty much want to come and help us grow to new levels in all forms of social and communication aspects, they are patient and are willing to help.

The bad are giving a time limit for us to wake up or they will intervene by force if necessary to make us wake up while taking the planet over.

Thats it in a nutshell.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Seems to be a similar vessel to the one I was on. It eminiated white although I couldnt tell where and the floor was like walking on a cushion of air. It had subdevisions in the craft but no sharp edges like you said. There were other people on board appearing to learn how to communicate with humans.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

If they want to come help us, then:

1. Why are they not revealing themselves to all of us

2. Why will they not allow you to take pictures in order to show us they are real, so that we are more accepting of them.

I still dont get why you cant just pull out your camera and snap away. What are they going to do? Kill you?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

You mentioned earlier something about physical signs on your body that told you it was real. Can you share pictures of that?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dshut69

Theres no point me giving an answer when Im not sure myself. It has no relevance at all but It was a long time ago in high school thats all I know. The events are more important to me than dates.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
No matter how powerful these bad beings are, We as humans are LIGHT beings in disguise. We Come from the source. They can harm us and do what they must But we have the power of LOVE and LIGHT, so in a nutshell i do not fear these beings, for we are more powerful the them.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
No matter how powerful these bad beings are, We as humans are LIGHT beings in disguise. We Come from the source. They can harm us and do what they must But we have the power of LOVE and LIGHT, so in a nutshell i do not fear these beings, for we are more powerful then them.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Any idea as to the age of these beings? Or do they not recognize their time as we do?
As for their craft, would you have any way of knowing if it was moving while you were on-board?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sidewinder216

Because I have seen them face to face and have communicated, Im not thinking of anyone I can give proof to, in that circumstance its irrelevant. Its not my job to go showing photos of my when they dont want to. Unless I have tons of money to waste on broken electrical devices which I don't believing me is up to you Im not going to ram it down your throat thats not my job. But there are contacts who do know that what Im saying is true so for them their is no proof to give, they have it.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I have to agree with you here, because if they are here to help us, then why all the mystery?

It sounds pretty dark and evil to me that they would select just a few people to do their bidding and hide from the rest of us.

What's the point?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

No offense intended, but all this seems to be just a re-run of a story we have heard from a dozen others. I do believe abductions happen, but if the beings allow you to remember in such detail, then I don't see why they would be upset if you gathered evidence of some kind. If not, then why bother to teach you anything at all?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by Sidewinder216

Because I have seen them face to face and have communicated, Im not thinking of anyone I can give proof to, in that circumstance its irrelevant. Its not my job to go showing photos of my when they dont want to. Unless I have tons of money to waste on broken electrical devices which I don't believing me is up to you Im not going to ram it down your throat thats not my job. But there are contacts who do know that what Im saying is true so for them their is no proof to give, they have it.

Ok then, what is your job? Is it to only plot and plan with a select few? That doesn't sound good to me.

I am wondering if they have told you at any time that you are something special. If they have, why are you special? What are you supposed to do with being special? Really, what is the whole point here?

I understand you are just sharing your personal experience here, but then I really want to know why that is? What will come of it?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

I am assuming your questions are for me. There were no feelings of movement but the view I had out of this platform I was standing on was as If I were in a highrise building looking down onto some pretty awfull events into our future.

I have no idea as to their age, but the energy felt old and wise, angelic.

These happenings in my life have been very intrusive, not because of my contact but because of the ridicule that comes with it. People do want to know, and I have a need to explain what I know as does Drakiir but some of the posts here are a bit unfriendly, but I would have to expect that ATS would have its sampling of rudeness, reflecting society at large.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

The thing is the people like me are different and what comes with that is disconnection from the human race itself. Literally the contacts In constantly searching for include secluded people that wont even associate with humans. You have to understand that what happens to some contacts is a genetic and mental overhaul. They don't feel they belong here because in reality they don't they have tasks and procedures to follow rules and codes to abide by, of non human origin. Just like me.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

The thing is the people like me can do some pretty amazing stuff

What do you mean by "people like me" and what can you do?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join