It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I would like to say that I in no way meant for any of my questions to be rude, but only want to understand why these beings would put this kind of burden on a select few and offer no proof to help convince the non believers of this planet. If they want to help or warn us of some trdgedy so we can avert it, then why not come out with it. Make believers of us all;.Please!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sidewinder216

I agree with you. I just dont get why they want to help, but wont allow allow themselves to be photographed or reveal themselves to everyone. That makes no sense.

And what do they want to help with???

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If these beigns are real, they must be hundreds, maybe thousands, or even millions of years more technologically advanced than humans. That said, why do they need to gather data from us by analyzing individuals for 20+ years?

Humans for example need only about a year of study to collect all needed data from other species(that don't even need to be alive), we can even learn from other humans in no time. I recall the story of a man who escaped the war between El Salvador and Honduras(1969), he lived 30 years in a jungle in Guatemala by himself, even though the war only lasted about a week. After someone found him, it only took 6 months for him to adapt to a new life even though by then he was in his 70's and had a hard time understanding what other people said(those 30 years with no contacts managed to erase most of his vocabulary).
Proof of what I'm saying is here(in spanish)

So why would aliens need all that time to 'study' humans?

[edit on 9-2-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

They teach me things to communicate with others like me and contacts that I have. Its information only for contacts and aliens themselves not for anyone wanting a piece of the action.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Action? I would think that anything they have to say about this planet or it's inhabitants, would concern everyone here. What action are you refering to?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

They study to see who can cope with life and change and who cant. Its the fittest of the fit so to speak. What if they want to expand their race to include humans, they need someone who "qualifies" and testing is the only way to do this

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
drakiir, i have heard ticks, too. i saw one of them in my room, too. he had pores on his skin, and the skin looked like rubber. a row of bones on the head. i have seen lots of ufos and other stuff. i really want to talk to you.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

So why test so few and so far between? It seems there would be many more and some more recent than 20 years ago

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

They study to see who can cope with life and change and who cant. Its the fittest of the fit so to speak. What if they want to expand their race to include humans, they need someone who "qualifies" and testing is the only way to do this

So, why not test everyone in order to find what they are looking for?

So what you are saying is that you are one of the "fittest of the fit"? But some of us posting here are not?

What exactly is "fittest of the fit"?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by darcon

The thing is the people like me are different and what comes with that is disconnection from the human race itself. Literally the contacts In constantly searching for include secluded people that wont even associate with humans. You have to understand that what happens to some contacts is a genetic and mental overhaul. They don't feel they belong here because in reality they don't they have tasks and procedures to follow rules and codes to abide by, of non human origin. Just like me.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Drakiir]

What is the purpose of a an overhaul involving your mind and gentetics? Don't they like humans the way we are?

What sorts of tasks do you have to perform? Do you like doing tasks for them? What if it is something you don't want to do? Can you say no?
What would the repercussions be if you said no?

It sounds like you share more compassion for your alien friends than humans. Is this correct?

Did they promise you something in return for performing tasks and proceedures?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I could never come close to relaying intent on their part. I think there is an interest in our emotional make up. There is a caution on their part when it comes to our knee jerk fears.

The only comparrison I could come up would be that as humans that deal with wildlife. Researches attempt to not disturb the natural flow of lets say bears, but for research sake they are tagged weighed and tracked.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

reply to post by darcon

The thing is the people like me are different and what comes with that is disconnection from the human race itself. Literally the contacts In constantly searching for include secluded people that wont even associate with humans. You have to understand that what happens to some contacts is a genetic and mental overhaul. They don't feel they belong here because in reality they don't they have tasks and procedures to follow rules and codes to abide by, of non human origin. Just like me.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Drakiir]

It's funny you say that because i do not fit the average social Human. I don't have many friends, that is the sad truth but i believe i am this way for a reason i suppose. I get the same feeling like this isn't my home because it just isn't. I was reincarnated here to experience the Ascension Process like most of us are here for two. Like i said before Most of the souls right now are here just to experience this evolutionary Change in Dimensions. When this happens our Spirit, Body and Mind Become one. We become in touch with our inner-self and become in touch with the other side. Now some of you will think i am talking about dying. I AM NOT. Our physical Self does change to whatever we were meant to look like. Our soul Becomes physical. When this happens we will be in the 5th dimension. Those Aliens you contact are probably there to help us achieve this Process. This is the main reason why the Light Beings are Landing. They are trying to help us ascend before the earth ascends. The earth is also going through this process like i said before, it has already started. The process for the earth is from 2008 - 2012. Now 2012 was a marked number on the Mayan calender. People say that it is the end of times, Well it sort of is. By the end of 2012 the earth is going to go into it's final stage of this process. There will be super storms, Tornado's, Earthquakes, volcano eruptions, Of that sort of nature. Fear not though i believe by 2010 they will have landed. That is their purpose. They want to get as many people through this process before the earths changes take place. They are not here to attack us, and if by any way you are receive that information, then you are probably being contacted by those bad aliens you speak of. They are not here to harm us, but to help us.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
I could never come close to relaying intent on their part. I think there is an interest in our emotional make up. There is a caution on their part when it comes to our knee jerk fears.

The only comparrison I could come up would be that as humans that deal with wildlife. Researches attempt to not disturb the natural flow of lets say bears, but for research sake they are tagged weighed and tracked.

So you have not experienced a genetic and mental overhaul? Wouldn't it make more sense to learn about a persons emotional makeup by having a conversation with them, versus tagging and weighing them? I can say a bear weighs 500 lbs and he travels 50 miles in day, but I know nothing about it's personality, so do you have another analogy?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cometa

Send a u2u through and DEFINATELY send me a u2u you have definitely got my attention

link   
They are already here believe it or not. They have already surrounded the earths surface. They are 5th dimensional, so we can not see them but they are there. They are going to show themselves slowly but surely. UFO sightings have already increased by a drastic Number this year. There was something like 360 sightings of ufo's last year. We are a month and a half way through this year and already there has been 81 sightings. When they finally do land they will intercept all transmissions. Radio, Internet, T.V., everything. Now that is how they will get the wester Society. Western society depends on stuff like that, but countries like Iraq or Afghanistan, they will just show themselves. Do not panic like i said. They are here to help us get out of the mess that we Made. We are not all to blame, because the higher powers(13 families that run the western world) Continue to promote violence and hatred and fear through, the t.v. radio. Believe it or not the internet is actually the one tool they can't really affect. It is a great way to learn the truth. Just don't panic when they land.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by darcon]

link   
are we actually being seriuus here, or did i miss the punch line of the joke a few posts back.

god... why here at ATS...why do this to the rest of us who browse these forums for its credibility and accuracy.

why dont you hold a media conference and "inform" the world of your contacts with those ellusive beings.
or make a video blog... or make a web site with your picture on the front page.

i guess its easier to be deemed "not insane" when you are behind the veil of anonymity.

----

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I am dead serious

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

reply to post by daniel_g

so they have amazing thechnology... yet they cant clone huh? and they choose "humans" of all the races available to them, huh?
despite seeing how we kill eachother, they trust you not to turn on them or kill them. i guess they are here to save us then, huh? and they will slowly reveal themselves to us so we can all have eternal life and live in a magnificent utopian world.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I meant action as in be involved with having contact with life forms from other areas.
I wasn't referring to an action plan or anything just a figure of speech.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

[Snipped...] Now 2012 was a marked number on the Mayan calender. People say that it is the end of times, Well it sort of is. By the end of 2012 the earth is going to go into it's final stage of this process. There will be super storms, Tornado's, Earthquakes, volcano eruptions, Of that sort of nature. Fear not though i believe by 2010 they will have landed. That is their purpose.

So, you may have as little as 4 years left to live, yet you are on ATS forum waisting life away...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join