It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

And you come by all this information, how? What you have to say here sounds like a composite of all new age websites rolled into one paragraph.

Do you know all of this by personal experience?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

There is a conversation, and my time here on this thread gives me a bit more insight into why some are privy to the conversation and others are not.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It is something i know in my heart and Soul. I know that won't be enough for a skeptic, but it's all i have to offer you. So go ahead Scorn away.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GavCg

Originally posted by darcon

[Snipped...] Now 2012 was a marked number on the Mayan calender. People say that it is the end of times, Well it sort of is. By the end of 2012 the earth is going to go into it's final stage of this process. There will be super storms, Tornado's, Earthquakes, volcano eruptions, Of that sort of nature. Fear not though i believe by 2010 they will have landed. That is their purpose.

So, you may have as little as 4 years left to live, yet you are on ATS forum waisting life away...

4 years to live??? We are eternal, Do not fear death my friend it is only a shedding of the skin. Most of us will watch the earth changes from above, watch it turn into 5th Dimensional Reality. After our own ascension process. I am waisting my time on ats to help inform you like A ton of people have already.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Ok, I'm going to assume that everything you say is true.

You said that aliens will make us change, even if they have to use the force.

Personally I wouldn't mind if they start sharing technology with us, but couldn't forgive them if they interfere with our healthy evolution(if we are not evolving in a healthy way, then why even consider making us part of their race?).

Sadly our evolution has and will always include wars, if they take that away from us, they are taking our evolution with it. Maybe aliens are afraid that if we continue to evolve this way we will surpass them - that's the only reason I can think of why they would want to use the force against us.

If that's the case, then screw aliens.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
It is something i know in my heart and Soul. I know that won't be enough for a skeptic, but it's all i have to offer you. So go ahead Scorn away.

Actually, I am not a skeptic. I asked how you came about your information, and you gave me an answer I expected.

So, correct me if I am wrong, but you read it some place and decided it fits into your heart and soul? No experience of your own to speak of, just taking the word of other people?

Interesting.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Im logging out for now I have spent way to long on hear and will be back later tonight. Its important for everyone to know that I don't have all the answers all Im offering is what I know. Even questions I have for my contacts can go unanswered, I only get information I need to know.

And you have to know its taken years for me to learn all this information you have to make an effort and research things for yourself. Im not handing information that is only meant for contacts to anyone. Trust me for whatever information contacts withhold it is for the good of earth and its people, contacts go unnoticed for the efforts they contribute to beings and I thank all those contacts for sharing their stories.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yes indeed, it does. Let me ask you something. Has anything anyone ever told you Something that just like strikes a chord in your soul, and you just know that's it. It's the only way i can explain it. That is what Happened to me. The internet is probably one of the biggest tools you can use to learn. I mistook you for a skeptic and for that i am sorry.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

yea yea. dont fret. i remember when i got loaded off hair spray once. i could have sworn i was in the 5th dimension and the sixth. it was awsome... and the leprechons were cool too.

sorry i have to be a bit cynical, this is too much.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
FOR THE CONTACTS THAT HAVE YET TO AWAKE

For the contacts out there that are reading this there is a purpose as to why you were chosen, you need not feel left out we are skattered and in the few but in the end we will be connected. I will continue my never ending search for other contacts and call any who have been contacted or seen aliens to this thread and we can continue from there. We need to come together for a reason and Im more than happy to help out.

Drakiir out for now

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Have they mentioned anything about a new consciousness for mankind????

Surely they would know.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GavCg
reply to post by darcon

yea yea. dont fret. i remember when i got loaded off hair spray once. i could have sworn i was in the 5th dimension and the sixth. it was awsome... and the leprechons were cool too.

sorry i have to be a bit cynical, this is too much.

Don't Doubt the mind

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
Have they mentioned anything about a new consciousness for mankind????

Surely they would know.

that is what the a new consciousness is. It is a new Dimension.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by daniel_g

They study to see who can cope with life and change and who cant. Its the fittest of the fit so to speak. What if they want to expand their race to include humans, they need someone who "qualifies" and testing is the only way to do this

Well, I especially like this one. Most people alive cope with life quite well since they are living. Everyone has to adapt to change. Whether it be as simple as paying .20 more for gas this week then last, or as great as surviving something as drastic as Katrina. People adapt every day. That, is what makes us human. How exaclty can humans be included in their race? Aren't we 2 different types of races? Unless you are referring to a Martian marathon foot race or something.

It seems to me that your friends have you fooled. The ones you are in contact with. They need an infusion of humans to adapt because they are stagnant.

They need you more than you need them.

Ever wonder why they don't let you test them at all?

They have something to hide. The ones you are in contact with.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I would have to say what he says is in fact true. Being in contact with them does not necessarily mean they think of us in any way of being truely valuable. We find out things they learn from us. They haven't harmed me as of yet...I have a sense they are with me often. These beings are not focused on anything but their own goals. The only way they can achieve some of those goals is through abducting. I have yet to remember being abducted but i've had the signs of it. Plus I have an implant in my right leg that helps them keep up with me I assume. Why keep the thing in my leg then? Well to be honest i've considered removing it but am choosing not to at the moment. For those of you asking what is it like? Well I have an answer. You know they are abducting you, you begin to feel their presence, and sometimes you begin behaving differently. Overall though, its very intense but not necessarily something to strive at having with most alien beings although some are in fact helpful trust me. If you ever experience something with one you better hope you do not forget it completely.

Anyway thats all I have to say about this for now. I'm getting sleepy...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Drakiir

it does sort of sound like you are getting the wool pulled over your eyes. You said in an earlier post that they said you should prepare yourself for a war to come? the only thing is that there is no war coming. nothing but peace and prosperity. I don't mean to change your beliefs in any way but if that is what they told you, then they are fooling you. You also said that these aliens have scorned you if you ask Questions????? Please tell me I'm wrong because if that is true, you should stay away from these beings.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hmmm, this is all very interesting. I have some questions for you though. Please don't misunderstand, I would really like to believe, but I have met far too many people over the years who desire to make themselves stand out by stretching stories beyond their limits.

1) I am above average intelligence with VERY different beliefs than the average person, why have they never contacted me?

2) I am pretty much anti-social in that I don't have many friends...exactly how you have described yourself. Again, why haven't they contacted me?

3) What are their belief systems, i.e., do they believe in soul ascension, reincarnation, etc?

4) Is there only one race?

5) What is their point of origin, are they humans from prior or future time, another planet, etc?

6) What is their goal? This question was asked a couple of times and you addressed it, but you were ambiguous in your answer.

7) How can you be certain that you aren't a victim of one of the various mind control projects that various entities are still running, whether they are government sanctioned or not?

8) By contacting you and not allowing you to provide proof, are these entities unaware of the stress they are causing, both personally and professionally, or do they simply not care? If they are unaware, then it would seem that are not as in touch with the human race as you imply and if they don't care, than I have to truly wonder what their motives are.

9) If their goal is truly to assist humanity with the next stage of soul ascension that is supposed to occur in 2012 (based on the Mayan and other ancient calendars ending, as well as a natural cataclysm that occurs roughly every 12,000 years with the next one being due in 2012), than why haven't they started contacting more progressive thinkers to aid in their cause or assist individually with soul ascenion? This question is based on what one poster previously suggested may be their motive.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my questions.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I dunno folks, I'm having an uneasy feeling with this thread. First, there seems to be more than a couple very recent membership time frames communicating here in support of one another. Than, I am confused on whether witness2008 and drakiir are answering in unison or are the same person answering questions. They sure write like one another with an eerily similar style.

There seems to be a lack of direct answers to questions followed by a vague sense of subject matter. I am an abductee and none of this makes sense to me!!!!.

Nothing of solid confidence has been presented to affirm alien contact or an abductee experience has taken place here. Its reading as an unsubstantiated debate with vague references.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ok what gets me the most is how people ask questions, and the only thing this person can say is "I can only tell you what is searchable online" ok so why even make a thread? Really, what is the point?

Shouldn't this be in skunk works by now?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
ok what do u mean by we (man kind) needs to make changes or they will do it for us what changes and why do they want to survive so badly why do they get involved with humanity are we realy that important i realy whant to know there intentions

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join