It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

Witness here. I discoverd ATS just over a week ago. Did I detect a pun with your question?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Sorry cant do that these beings know when you carry devices on you and will destroy them if they feel the mobile phone or videocam will reveal them. They know everything I do and am being monitored all the time. Im not prepared to face the consequences of showing evidence of a species which I am not supposed to do.

Im not allowed to give physical proof as this would betray the trust i have with these beings.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
How would i get into contact with them. I would really like to know. Send me U2U if you don't want to share with everyone.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Glad you took it that way. I'm just trying to keep a civil tone before the usual suspects find this thread and start ... well, you know what they do.
I really want to know what these beings are like in the flesh, hence the type of question I ask. Trying to see if it's possible to maybe humanize them a bit to more fully understand.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

So you are allowed to go tattle tail on them
and tell us about them...but you cant provide photographic evidence that what you say is true? Arent you going to get in trouble with them for telling us about them?

I just dont get why nobody ever gets a picture of their alien friends

Can you answer my other questions then?

[edit on 9-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

It comes down to luck of the draw really as there is no way I know of to pull them to you. They decide when to see you face to face or whether to take you or not. I never asked for them to take me oddly enough they said we have a deal heres the details are you with us or not. I said yes and that was it. If there is a way to do it I dont know how.

I have trouble finding contacts to communicate through so the odds dont look to good for me either. Finding a contact genetically identical to me is the only way I can commune with "them" its my "portal" so to speak. Their one in a million to find and almost never talk to anyone but there own.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

There is no tatletailing about it all the things I mentioned are on the internet the things that aren't on the net I wont mention.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So you need to find a contact too? How would you know which one is the contact? Sorry for the questions, i kind of get the feeling your not bull crapping me here soo i would like to hear what you have to say.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Where do they take you?
*How do they take you?
*And does anyone in your life notice you are missing while they have you?

1 They took me onto a ship of theirs it was night and all I saw was white lights like an operating theatre.

2 Through a beam they used which can push and lift objects.

3 No one else was aware that it even happened time passed for them as if it never happened as to how long I was on there ship for probably 3 hours roughly.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

It is hard to explain any physical atributes they have. Visually those that I am in contact with are tall and have a very ashey complexion. not the usuall large eyes, but still larger than ours. My mind seems to record more of the sensations, smells, how the air feels and the places I am taken are distinct. It is as if there is an attempt on their part not to distract me from what I am learning. And just as Drakiir they are lessons of what is wrong and what will be.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
They know everything I do and am being monitored all the time. Im not prepared to face the consequences of showing evidence of a species which I am not supposed to do.

So they know that you are talking about them on the internet. Guess they want you to spread rumors about their existence but not proof.

What if these beings are not actually good for mankind? Might you be betraying your fellow earthlings.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

So then why are you here? The only things you will reveal to us, are things that I can find by googling "Alien encounter" ?

So, you are more comitted to these alien beings then you are to us - your fellow human beings - who long to see and know about these beings?

Can you at leas tell us about their ship? What did they do with you when they took you?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

It works like a radar I emit a frequency and the person who matches the frequency is the match I can then read them and If I find that a feeling of knowing them all my life than thats a match. The problem is that some of them don't remember being taken or they think their weird because they can do all these things they cant explain. I then help them understand their issues and support and reassure them that they are different for a reason.

I let them "wake" or "sleep" depending on the type of person they are. "Waking" them to tell them their role to play can cause strong emotional damage like I mentioned in my previous post. Others i choose to let "sleep" explain their issues give them reassurance and let them live the rest of their lives as they see fit, but they go away knowing that someone understands them.

I cant make them wake up thats up to them but a life of service to an alien species means severely restricting your life and people you know. Even family has to be excluded, except if they are a contact. And most people aren't prepared to do that and In a way I don't blame them at all.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
have you ever considered the possibility that you're crazy? I mean, if you're the only one to see these guys, how do you know they actually exist? I say this with complete respect, as I had a friend who had a mental disease -- you should go to a doctor and get checked out. Sometimes when we're lonely, we invent "friends" to help us cope with our lonliness. What do you think are the chances that all of this is happening in your head? Something to think about.

Of course, the easiest way to prove to yourself that they are real is to get some sort of evidence and show someone else. If they confirm that it's otherworldly, you know you're sane.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

The things you mention are exactly what I wish to find out.
smells: good, bad, oily, dry, musty, clean
sensations: do you pick up a vibe? What kind?
mood: do they seem to have emotion?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I understand what your saying. I have this need to be in touch with others, that our sharing will somehow give what I am going through some meaning, a gathering of sorts. Before I was here on ATS I was just beginning to meet other Contatees, the similarities were astonishing, as was the comfort I felt that others were as lost and bewilderd as I.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
So can you tell if one of these fellow posters are a match?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

If you want proof there is plenty on Youtube its just that doubt kicks in and suddenly and object which can do a sharp 90 degree comes under so much hypothetical theories that the evidence is classed a fake. We have been tricked by our own technology. CG animation is becoming so real that we think its used to fake real evidence.

Look up for evidence, think for evidence and explore to gain evidence. Its all there you just have to open the right doors. You know that feeling that someone is watching you well they are there's your proof.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Face to face contact is the only way I can tell, over the net or through a computer restricts the frequencies that are emitted. Thats why its so hard to find them I mentally have to sift through everyone to find the right match. Its mentally exhausting and a hard process to go through, you almost feel your searching through everyones lives.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
that sucks . Must be pretty emotionally straining on you part. So these aliens you speak of, i know you can't tell me to much but is there some sort of agenda for the so called bad aliens. The good aliens must have explained the other aliens methods.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join