It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channel Ten Australia is controlled by the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I sat down on my couch pressed the on button on the remote, the tv slowly turned on, I don’t remember what the show was but I looked at the channel ten icon that’s always centered at the bottom right corner and just to the left of the Icon was the all seeing eye. It was the same size and faded like the icon is so you don’t really notice it while you’re watching what ever program – that’s normal.

I was literally stunned….. the show went to a commercial and I was like…..k..? so….. ?
what was that…? I thought to myself that if Channel Ten was controlled by the Illuminati then so must be Channel 9 and 7 and maybe even ABC and SBS…… I was like wow…. the Australian media is controlled by that dodgy society, I guess even in that case so is the American media and the UK etc…..

So the world wide media really is controlled by these SOB’s…. I guess all those conspiracy theories on the Illuminati controlling the world really are true….

Ok…I don’t have any proof…..I just turn on the tv and so of course I didn’t think to record it or anything at the time….. has anyone else seen this or is just me….?

[edit on 9-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the tip. I'll try to remember to keep an eye out for the symbol you've mentioned.

As to the rest, wouldn't surprise me one bit.

In my opinion, SBS has turned a corner of late .. and not in a direction I like. They push the global-warming agenda continually .. as often as they can. So now I avoid SBS (which I used to prefer to the commerical channels).

Don't use the tv often, apart from watching DVDs, but I'll convey your suspicions to others so they can keep an eye out for the Ten logo too. Good to get these things out there .. they're carried by word of mouth and from forum to forum. Insurance companies often have an eye or pyramid within their logo's design also. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? If they're all members of the Illuminati, they'll end up being the majority .. with the rest of us ending up as the 'secret society'.

You would probably be interested in Common Purpose.
Lots more online, as information about this suspect organisation continues to spread. But below are a couple of links that might interest you, re: insidious global control orgs.

aftermathnews.wordpress.com...

www.commonpurpose.org...

nourishingobscurity.blogspot.com...

bfbwwiii.blogspot.com...

www.eutruth.org.uk...

And here's an interesting tid-bit re: the alleged 'global warming'
Polar bears have increased their numbers five-fold since the 1950's !

In 1950, let us not forget, there were about 5,000 polar bears. Now there are 25,000.

No wonder Greenpeace had trouble getting polar bears placed on the endangered species list. A fivefold population increase isn’t exactly a catastrophic decline.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Dock6]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Dock6

I Always looked at SBS as the only real source for news because 7 – 9 – 10 was just complete BS…..and ABC…..well ABC is alright but SBS extends more over seas and stuff…..doesn’t just focus on Australia all the time if you know what I mean….

Anyway…. now with all this Illuminati stuff's going on it’s hard to figure out if the whole world’s controlled by these buggers or is just western countries….

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I have seen the multiple "watermark" many times.

It happens when a network purchases and shows footage filmed by another channel, who also have a "watermark". And sometimes they overlap.

sanc

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

It happens when a network purchases and shows footage filmed by another channel, who also have a "watermark". And sometimes they overlap.

What do mean overlap.....watermark...? it's not like they wouldn't notice the other Icon and edit it out....they've obviously put the eye there on purpose I mean....what other channel has the all seeing eye as a logo?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Here's something,

Why is that a more respectable route? It’s really promoting the station instead of the event. The initial Olympic “triplecast” -- the pay-per-view sale of the events in Barcelona -- was an economic failure, suggesting there just wasn’t that much interest to support large-scale coverage in this country. More remarkably, sports, especially relatively esoteric ones, do not fit well into the programming paradigms of either mini-BC, so it was not as if NBC could have drawn significantly more viewers to its flagship network. Rather, it was trying to draw people to cable, to get a name-brand edge over all the other around-the-clock news outlets. Next time that avid women’s hockey fan thought news, he’d think Microsoft...continues tech.mit.edu/

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

[/Rupert Murdoch may just have been trying to keep someone else from doing what he had long dreamed: owning the world

I guess his secret's out
and jeez...that was in 2002.....people were that aware even back then....I mean that was only 6 years ago but still. Rupert Murdoch apart of NWO - illuminati, even Rockefeller.....it's a miracle someone hasn't read a conspiracy blog about Murdoch or Rockefeller and thought....”dude I could so take’ em...old sob's” and tried a few sniper attempts .....I'm still yet to figure out how these old dudes are meant to rule the world....I mean....lol they're old...

That’s what the channel ten logo looks like….

And it’s like they’re mocking us or something I mean…….it’s right in our faces
Scientia est potentia - Knowledge is power

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

You saw the All Seeing Eye? Did you know that the All Seeing Eye is a symbol of God?

Anyways.. you turn on the TV.. and you see an All Seeing eye? .. Maybe you saw the CBS icon. Can you attribute the Eye to anything on TV? .. If not, then it makes no sense and given past postings, probably made up.

Also. Can you please explain the theory behind the "NWO" and the "Illuminati" and how they are related, and what they both have to do with the infamous All Seeing Eye?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You saw the All Seeing Eye? Did you know that the All Seeing Eye is a symbol of God?

Yeah......I think the eye’s beginning to become common knowledge. The eye is basically the sun as you can see rays of light shining from it and the sun is god’s eye - which god uses to watch us, hence the all seeing eye.

Anyways.. you turn on the TV.. and you see an All Seeing eye? .. Maybe you saw the CBS icon. Can you attribute the Eye to anything on TV? .. If not, then it makes no sense and given past postings, probably made up.

I knew what the CBS logo looked like when I saw the eye logo on tv, it looked nothing alike – as far as eyes go. It looked just like the channel ten logo only with the all eye instead of ‘Ten.’

“Can you attribute the Eye to anything on TV” not this time. I know there a lot of eye symbols companies use for logos – which are all connected

Also. Can you please explain the theory behind the "NWO" and the "Illuminati" and how they are related, and what they both have to do with the infamous All Seeing Eye?

Easy…… Freemasonry, the illuminati and ancient Egypt all worship the all seeing eye

The fact that this symbol is used in endless company logos proves these companies acknowledge the meaning of the symbol – always watching. Because the media continuously uses these icons, it only shows that the religious factions that worship this symbol are apart of the same system. This religious group owns these companies – if not started them, and use the logo to represent them. If a religious group is controlling the media, controlling the companies that in-turn controls the media then all the information we get is manipulated and distorted.

In the case if a NWO scenario which seems to be slowly but surely playing out….Eg. The Euro and soon the Amero, police state etc…. Then the use of media control is a perfect tool for the new world order. If you want to control the world, you control the information people receive so you can changed it to your own beneficial use.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well, here in Darwin and in most regional areas across Australia, channell ten is not available. Its tv shows are usually mixed in with Channell 7's tv shows. If it was controlled by Illuminati, why would they choose channel 10 over the bigger channels. It makes no sense to me

KTK

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Those gaiaguys always maintained that channel 10 had oto conections along with excessive symbolism.

Someone the other day mentioned inpassing that Hillsong had financial a stake in 10, must go and check that one out.

It is the home of smut and im saying that as thier target demographic, they'll prolly give that Corey his own show.

Im now of to find a latenight ad I have seen on TV about the international paedophile taskforce, that symbol is friggan scary.

here it is, top right corner of page
www.virtualglobaltaskforce.com...

[edit on 9-2-2008 by KTK]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
When i read your original post, i immediately thought of the CBS watermark showing up behind the TEN logo by chance. Something which is fairly common here, hence why sometimes the watermarks are on the left, so we get TWO... YAY FOR US.

Would you state positively that is not what you saw? Or it may have been?

If you are for sure it wasn't that, could you sketch in paint or by hand and scan in what you saw?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Well, here in Darwin and in most regional areas across Australia, channell ten is not available. Its tv shows are usually mixed in with Channell 7's tv shows. If it was controlled by Illuminati, why would they choose channel 10 over the bigger channels. It makes no sense to me

Well firstly, just because it isn't shown in small areas doesn't take away the use of it being broadcast in major cities like Melbourne, Sydney and Queensland. And anyway.....it's not just channel ten.... though I haven't seen it on another channel, the very fact that it's on ten is enough proof to assume it controls every other channel. And so no matter what channel you're watching or the content of the information, it's all produced by the same system.....

KTK

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Anyway 10 are the the first to be busted using subliminal messages at the aria awards. The only mention of it was on media watch.

www.abc.net.au...

[edit on 9-2-2008 by KTK]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The Illuminati control Channel 10? Is there anything they don't control. The only beef I have with Channel 10 is that they run that God-awful show The Biggest Loser. If I wanted to see bunch of crying fatties, I'd stand next to KFC and wait for closing time.

Oh and yes, the oil agenda is SO much better than the global warming 'conspiracy agenda'. All we need is the oil companies to get it out that global warming is some form of Illuminati scam, and everyone will keep driving around in their SUVs, just to get back at the evil Illuminati

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Could you accept that a company might use the All Seeing Eye because they just like the way it looks, and it may go no deeper than that? The same goes with various geometric shapes in logos. There are only so many shapes that are easily recognizable or memorable(you want your logo to be memorable), so it's quite conceivable that by sheer happenstance a shape shows up, that you believe has some significance, when that may not be the case at all. Additionally, perhaps it's the graphics design company/ad agency that came up with the symbols that are really the ones "controlled" by the illuminati/NWO."

KTK

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Andre mate, You are onto something here.

BUT........Sorry to say you put this excellent thread in the worst possible place on ATS.

All you will get reply wise is gang trolling and not posting anything of merit in regards to the guts of your post, just giving you curry over the fact you mentioned the I word and the EYE.

Please for all our sakes no one mention the M word or this thread is dead

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow
When i read your original post, i immediately thought of the CBS watermark showing up behind the TEN logo by chance. Something which is fairly common here, hence why sometimes the watermarks are on the left, so we get TWO... YAY FOR US.

Would you state positively that is not what you saw? Or it may have been?

If you are for sure it wasn't that, could you sketch in paint or by hand and scan in what you saw?

Yeah I'm a hundred percent sure it's not the CBS logo, it looks nothing like what I saw...But anyway I have no idea how to use a scanner or how to get the image onto the computer and I also don't have a scanner.

Can you show me what an example of what a CBS watermark picture looks like so I can compare it to what I saw?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
what about apple...
and microsoft...

They are like the leading computer software companies and they don't acknowledge the eye.

Dont get me wrong, I like your theory, even think that the NWO and Illuinati might just exist...
But i would think that if they control most of the major companies and corporations and gove away their identity by a simple mark then all the major computer companies would also have this mark since computers are the new dawn of income and business practices.

just my 2 cents though.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Can you show me what an example of what a CBS watermark picture looks like so I can compare it to what I saw?

Haven't I taught you to use Wiki?

en.wikipedia.org...

There you have it.

BTW Danish TV News use an eye as logo as well. Nothing "hidden" in that. A common and logic symbol for (news) watch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join