It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channel Ten Australia is controlled by the Illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Sure but what's your point?

How odd is it that a TV or a Cable company would have an eye in their logo? I mean they do make their money from people watching TV... Eyes, watching TV... Certainly seems a more resonable connection to me...

But then again, I don't look for things like that and try to make connections where there are none.

I do however, agree that some of these companies operate solely in their own interest and couldn't give a flip about us in general.

I'm working on a thread, an ATS "Magnum Opus" if you will, that will deal with this to an extent. Be on the lookout for it... I think you'll find it interesting. I'm doing research for it now -- should be up in a week or two.

[edit on 2/17/08 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

Can I ask what an abalone shell has to do with the 'All seeing Eye' or the Illuminati controlling your local television station?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
"Information office" ... lol.. wow. You know, that is not a real"office" nor a real logo? .. Its made up.. seen it all over Google Images.

Unfortunately, you're either lying, misinformed, or dis-informing.

Please review the following link:
en.wikipedia.org...

The IAO uses the eye of Providence from the Great Seal of the United States gazing at the Earth as logo, and the Latin motto scientia est potentia, meaning "knowledge is power". The pyramid has 13 steps, the same of that on the US 1 dollar bill.
As criticism of TIA grew in late 2002, the pyramid logo was removed from the official IAO webpage and replaced with a new logo. In response to questions about its removal, the IAO responded in February 2003 with a "Statement regarding the meaning and use of the IAO logo" published as a FAQ. The original descriptions of the IAO, TIA, and the biographies of senior staffers were also removed from the DARPA web site although they remain widely available on the Internet.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Arwork huh.......that's all you've got...artwork is your answer?

It's certainly more than what you've got.

But, more to the point: Secrecy.

Perhaps - in your drive to see everything from a seashell to an eagle as an 'all seeing eye' - you've missed the very basic and overriding tenet of a secret society: secrecy. Undercover police agencies don't have their officers running around with shiny gold badges on their breast when they're undercover. Spies don't telegraph that they're spies to the people they're spying on. Stealth aircraft do every tricky scientific thing to be invisible to radar when they fly.

There's a reason that military camouflage isn't bright pink and neon orange.

It is painfully - painfully - obvious to me (as well as many others here, I'm sure) that none of the pictures you post are of any type of secret organization.

Using the disbanded and long dead Illuminati as an example. Let's - for the sake of argument - say the group actually existed today. Would they use the 'All-Seeing Eye' as their symbol?

Before you answer my rhetorical question, the answer is, obviously, no. They wouldn't. It's patently inconceivable that they would do so, because there are people out there - like you - who are looking specifically for what they've been told is the symbol of the Illuminati.

The symbol of the Illuminati would be something so commonplace and ingrained into worldwide society and culture that it would only ever be recognized by other members for what it is.

Your pal,
Meat.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by mmmeat]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

"Information office" ... lol.. wow. You know, that is not a real"office" nor a real logo? .. Its made up.. seen it all over Google Images.

Unfortunately, you're either lying, misinformed, or dis-informing.

Please review the following link:
en.wikipedia.org...

Really? You're using wikipedia as the sole source?

Not that there's - on the surface of it - anything wrong with that. It's just that it's not a particularly credible source. Most people would only use it as a jumping off point to to other - more serious - research.

Also, the logo? It's too hard to replicate on a printer. Government agencies tend to like to use logos that can be printed cheap, and usually in no more than two colors.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Sure but what's your point?

This is my point…….as plain as day…..one dollar bill – Masonic symbols

You then take the next logical step….from printed money to company logos like CBS and many others -

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Please review this link as it will show you where the Bicephalous (or two headed eagle) entered 'modern' culture. It is most certainly not a emblem that was conceived by Masons and predates Masonry by hundreds if not thousands of years.

Two headed eagle

[edit on 17-2-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

[edit on 17-2-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmmeat
Really? You're using wikipedia as the sole source?

I'm using it as a readily available source.

Perhaps this link will be more difficult for you to ignore:
http://web.archive.org/web/20021017111910/http://www.darpa.mil/iao/
(copy and paste the URL)
www.darpa.mil/iao Internet archive from 2002

Dear me. You had such conviction in your attempt to misinform. Those of us who are aware of the truth are not swayed by your lie.

Oh dear... how can we ever believe anything you have to say now?

[edit on 17-2-2008 by mister.old.school]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
first you have to remember, that LOTS of networks share resources and info these days as a kind of collaborative effort.

what you saw was the logo from a US network, i forget which one it is though.

[edit on 17/2/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hell if the illuminati control channel 10 i dont think the world has much to worry about, its lagged behind in the ratings for years.
hopefully the freemasons will take it over and get some decent programming on there.

mojo

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

the tv channels are controlled by regular people

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

It is most certainly not a emblem that was conceived by Masons and predates Masonry by hundreds if not thousands of years.

Your point....
It's still Masonic.....

Can I ask what an abalone shell has to do with the 'All seeing Eye' or the Illuminati controlling your local television station?

The all seeing eye: represents the sun - god's eye - all seeing, most of all this is to do with the sun - light - enlightenment - Illuminati etc

The Shell logo is the sunrise as is the Australian Army logo which motto is something like rise to the challenge etc.

I have to say, this is almost too funny..... You have to be fairly blind not to see this -

[edit on 18-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I'm using it as a readily available source.

Perhaps this link will be more difficult for you to ignore:
http://web.archive.org/web/20021017111910/http://www.darpa.mil/iao/
(copy and paste the URL)
www.darpa.mil/iao Internet archive from 2002

Well, wikipedia isn't generally considered to be anything other than a jumping off point for actual research.

And an old page that doesn't exist anymore really isn't that great of a resource, either.

It's difficult not to ignore stale data or debunked rumours.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

And an old page that doesn't exist anymore really isn't that great of a resource, either.

The "old page" as you attempt to dismiss, is the archived version of the www.darpa.mil website with the Information Awareness Office logo front-and-center. Here is the screen-shot for the benefit of everyone following along...

The content of the Internet Archive project at Archive.org has never been questioned.

You two sirs (purporting to be Masons), are exposed as frauds and liars in this matter. How can anything you say now be believed?

[edit on 18-2-2008 by mister.old.school]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You two sirs (purporting to be Masons), are exposed as frauds and liars in this matter. How can anything you say now be believed?

[edit on 18-2-2008 by mister.old.school]

While I do appreciate your going back and editing your post, I have lied about nothing, nor have I posted any fraudulent material, nor have I purported at any time to be a Mason.

Libel - the "false and malicious publication of material for the purpose of defaming another" - as it applies to the internet, is an actionable offense. While court cases that have been won are spotty internationally, I happen to live in California, where civil cases brought against internet entities are filed and won with regularity.

Generally, current principles tend to favor the libeled party against the third party, site owner/operator and.or their agents if it can be proven that:

- a third party published defamatory material to a server (done);

- the server proliferated the defamatory material (done);

- the site owner/operator or their agents were made aware of the defamatory material (done);

- the site owner/operator or their agents took no action.

'course, if I was a Mason or Illuminati and those entities were as powerful as people give them credit for, this post would have probably been unnecessary.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You supported the notion that the DARPA logo was fabricated and did not represent an actual government office. I showed that indeed it is real, and represents an actual initiative sponsored by DARPA. You have not yet retracted in the face obvious evidence that refutes your statement, therefore, I cannot now assume your intentions are focused on anything other than deception in this matter (a matter that shines a critical eye on that of masonic symbolism).

Should I assume what you have posted is a threat?

If so, might you provide us with the professional capacity the pseudonym "mmmeat" is used by you? And, does that capacity generate income for you?

In any event, I'd be please to withdraw my statement specific to you, after you confirm your opinion that this logo and office are indeed valid, and utilize traditionally masonic symbolism for (as yet) unconfirmed meaning.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Your point....
It's still Masonic.....

It is not Masonic in origin and is only incorporated into an appendant degree. The Bicephalous eagle can be traced to the Hitites who were most assuredly not Masons.

The all seeing eye: represents the sun - god's eye - all seeing, most of all this is to do with the sun - light - enlightenment - Illuminati etc

The Shell logo is the sunrise as is the Australian Army logo which motto is something like rise to the challenge etc.

The Shell logo is a scallop or abalone shell and has nothing what so ever to do with the sun hence the name S-H-E-L-L oil. There is however a Sun Oil Company.

The comparison of the eagle on the Great Seal to a Bicephalous eagle is rather disengenious. If you wanted a true historical comparison a Roman Legionary Eagle, or Aguila, would be a better analogy. For what it is worth, Benjamin Franklin (Freemason) wanted the Turkey as our nations symbolic bird and not an eagle, does this now make turkeys Masonic?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You supported the notion that the DARPA logo was fabricated and did not represent an actual government office.

Nope.

I was very clear in what I wrote. There are classes in remedial reading and comprehension available in your area. Many are offered at third and fourth grade levels.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

There are classes in remedial reading and comprehension available in your area. Many are offered at third and fourth grade levels.

Then I have no choice but to submit that you are more interested in promoting fraud and deception, and my original unfortunate assessment as to your character shall stand.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It is not Masonic in origin

It doesn't matter what it's origin is.....MY GOD......it is now Masonic, even if the great seal had a turkey but still had the pyramid and all seeing eye etc, it would make no difference what the symbology represents. The all seeing eye would still be the all seeing eye etc etc

The Shell logo is a scallop or abalone shell and has nothing what so ever to do with the sun hence the name S-H-E-L-L oil. There is however a Sun Oil Company.

I could argue about this logo for another 20 years but lets just say you're right and it has nothing to do with masonry, I’ve still shown plenty of others that are plainly Masonic -

The comparison of the eagle on the Great Seal to a Bicephalous eagle is rather disengenious. If you wanted a true historical comparison a Roman Legionary Eagle, or Aguila, would be a better analogy. For what it is worth, Benjamin Franklin (Freemason) wanted the Turkey as our nations symbolic bird and not an eagle, does this now make turkeys Masonic?

No, but the Masonic symbology used in the Great Seal is impossible not to notice - you swap the eagle with say a dove, the entire apearance of the Great Seal still looks the same. The eye and everything else is just the same.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by andre18]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join