It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channel Ten Australia is controlled by the Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

"Information office" ... lol.. wow. You know, that is not a real"office" nor a real logo? .. Its made up.. seen it all over Google Images.

Anyways.

Yes, the All Seeing Eye, and the Latin phrases are related to Christianity in nature. That is, the All Seeing Eye, is the ever presence of God. The Latin phrases on the dollar bill incline that by God's grace America was founded and flourished.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I don’t know about you…..but after some search and I found this

en.wikipedia.org...

Can I ask what your sudden discovery of Columbia Univeristy adds to my comments on The Statue of Liberty or your incorrect correlation of it to Venus Columba?

reply to post by Rockpuck

Rock, thank you for your comments. Feel free express your further agreement by providing me with a few Guiness or other suitable dark beers.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i feel like its getting to the point now, where people believe that cereal is controlled by the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I was just queries as to why the CBS and Columbia University both have these common elements to them….EG. CBS has an eye as its logo as the freemasons ‘follow’ the all Seeing Eye, worship etc. As well as the use of Latin in the Columbia University motto compared to the use of Latin in one dollar bill.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Perhaps I can help you clear up some confusion; Columbia=America and has nothing to do with Masonry, the name for the institution could have easily been America University.

The use of Latin predates Masonry by, argueably, millenia and therefore is also not Masonic. Its usage on the Great Seal of the United States and the Columbia University seal are due to Latin being the lingua franca of scholorship and learning as well as an affinity of our Founding Fathers to emulate past great societies by incorporating their heritage. Please do not forget that if you look for it you will find Latin used in numerous places that are far from Masonic; Roman Catholic Mass is still performed in Latin in many places, Latin inscriptions and mottoes adorned other nations currency whose existence predated Speculative Masonry and the United States. These are but two of many easily identifiable examples.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Ok....then can you please explain to me why the lady is standing on a 'pyramid’ of stairs and holding up a torch where the sun is? – or that the torch is representing the sun? Either way

[edit on 14-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

"Information office" ... lol.. wow. You know, that is not a real"office" nor a real logo? .. Its made up.. seen it all over Google Images.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Information Awareness Office (IAO) was established by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), the research and development agency of the United States Department of Defense, in January 2002 to bring together several DARPA projects focused on applying information technology to counter transnational threats to national security. The IAO mission was to "imagine, develop, apply, integrate, demonstrate and transition information technologies, components and prototype, closed-loop, information systems that will counter asymmetric threats by achieving total information awareness". Following public criticism that the development and deployment of these technologies could potentially lead to a mass surveillance system, the IAO was defunded by Congress in 2003, although several of the projects run under IAO have continued under different funding.

As you can see it's a real logo....

Following public criticism that the development and deployment of these technologies could potentially lead to a mass surveillance system

Sounds like a NWO type correlation there....Freemasonry - NWO...it matches..

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Topic creator - sorry I have to laugh out loud.

C7 - affiliated with NBC of America
C9 - Affiliated with ABC of America
C10 - the one you're talking about - affiliated with CBS

The logo of CBS - the "eye" you're talking about.

So much for that mystery.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Ok....then can you please explain to me why the lady is standing on a 'pyramid’ of stairs and holding up a torch where the sun is? – or that the torch is representing the sun?

Well, I know can.

Columbia Pictures 'Miss Liberty' is standing on a pedestal (not a pyramid), and holding up a torch (that only represents ... a torch).

She originally appeared back in the 1920s, and has gone through several changes, including the blue 'drape' she now carries (it was originally the flag of the United States), she is no longer wearing a tiara, her feet are no longer visible and the pedestal with a rounded pad at the top is now just a simple pedestal.

Sometimes a pedestal is just a pedestal, and a torch is just a torch.

Your pal,
Meat.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by mmmeat]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mmmeat

And when built.. she was not green.. she was bronze.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Information Operations is only a coordinating element of preexisting disciplines.

www.dtic.mil...

"Information operations (IO) are described as the integrated
employment of electronic warfare (EW), computer network
operations (CNO), psychological operations (PSYOP), military
deception (MILDEC), and operations security (OPSEC), in
concert with specified supporting and related capabilities, to
influence, disrupt, corrupt, or usurp adversarial human and
automated decision making while protecting our own."

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
There's plenty more things I can show that prove the Illuminati are controlling the media for example - and all you need to do is a little research

Paramount shaped like a pyramid

have a look at the Paramount logo back in the early 1900's
www.numberonestars.com...

AOL - pyramid and eye

etc etc etc

reply to post by mmmeat

just look at this …… it screams illuminati

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Paramount Pictures Logo is a mountain.

AOL Is a stylized A with an O.

Columbia Pictures is Lady Liberty on a pedestal.

If you're looking for the Illuminati, you're a little over 200 years too late. And if you're looking for the Illuminati in Hollywood ... you're barking up the wrong tree; Marketing controls Hollywood.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

AOL Is a stylized A with an O

You've got to be joking....anyone can plainly see the similarity between the all Seeing Eye from the one dollar bill and the AOL logo....

Columbia Pictures is Lady Liberty on a pedestal

I really don't think you're looking at these images at all....there's a sun shining above her head and a pyramid shaped 'pedestal' behind her.

If you're looking for the Illuminati, you're a little over 200 years too late. And if you're looking for the Illuminati in Hollywood ... you're barking up the wrong tree; Marketing controls Hollywood.

200 years...?
Then what does the eye on the one dollar bill represent?

Pyramid, All Seeing Eye, British Crown

Notice the pyramid and the all seeing eye

I can do this all day

[edit on 16-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

AOL Is a stylized A with an O

You've got to be joking....anyone can plainly see the similarity between the all Seeing Eye from the one dollar bill and the AOL logo....

Err ... nope. Anyone can see that the AOL logo is an A and an O. No similarity at all between the Great Seal and AOL.

Columbia Pictures is Lady Liberty on a pedestal

I really don't think you're looking at these images at all....there's a sun shining above her head and a pyramid shaped 'pedestal' behind her.

I see exactly what the picture is: Lady Liberty holding a torch and standing on a pedestal.

200 years...? Then what does the eye on the one dollar bill represent?

Artwork.

The merging of all three committee's design work by Charles Thomson.

Pyramid, All Seeing Eye, British Crown

Sigh.

Not all eyes are "all seeing," dude. Some are, simply, artwork.

I can do this all day

I'm not doubting that you can.

Nor am I doubting that there are people out there that can see Eggs Benedict in everything from the simplest blade of grass to the most complicated verse in the King James Bible.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mmmeat

Arwork huh.......that's all you've got...artwork is your answer?

These logos are more to do with the eye – as in ‘all seeing,’ these companies are watching you etc

[edit on 16-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So basically.. all corporations are working together with subliminal messages in their logos.

I would wonder.. could you show me a logo that is not illuminati?

Could you make a logo up your self that is not illuminati?

At lest try for me.. because I can turn it into a NWO Illuminati logo, even if you swear it wasnt.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It's easier to get you riled up and let you derail your own thread than it is to actually debunk anything you're posting andre18. I'd just post your information and keep on keeping on, if you try to get into it with freemasons about symbolism, you're just going to end up arguing with them about yurts and all seeing eyes rather than informing the rest of us (which is their point I suppose). It's almost amusing to see them now shying away from the symbols they were so proud of before all the profane got internet access and started figuring out the game, that article in yahoo sounded like masonic panic...
"Truth Good."
-Tonto

[edit on 17-2-2008 by twitchy]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Can we all agree that these are masonic...?

[edit on 17-2-2008 by andre18]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join