It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Welcome, I know I am late in responding, but however any and I mean ANY info you can give us will be appreciated. I know that I am not the only one noticing the increased info on UFOs and Aliens on the cable network. I believe that your responses to questions posed by other members will benefit our knowledge of UFOs, government coverups,etc. Happy posting..I am delighted that you have returned.

goopity

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well, lets hope this post wasn't in vain and you will reply in a timely matter! Thanks Z.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
4 Questions.

1) Are the portals a method of transportation throughout the Universe?

2) What do the "Aliens" use to get around the Universe? What kind of energy source?

3) Does the goverment plan to ease the possibility of Alien Existence as time goes on? Or do they plan on keeping us uninformed about it forever.

4) How does one get involved with A51?

Thanks for giving it another try.

"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
-Alan Alda

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Zx, tell us something, what do you know of the project "senior trend"?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have a simple question zx if you are able to answer....are the portals you say exist, similar to those outlined in the John Titor (the supposed time traveler) thread on ATS? Is the technology different?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
First of Welcome to ATS.

Thank you for speaking and standing up for all of us.

I think we ATS'ers can all speak for ourselves, we are all here to deny ignorance. And we take our time even if something is a hoax we take the time to give everyone a chance to speak, then as a group render a verdict.

You are coming on very strong for only being a member at ATS a short while, why not just relax and enjoy.

RT

Originally posted by no_one817
I'm not trying to hijack anything. Let me explain why I chose to come to this thread. Very simple. You guys ahve sat through hoax after hoax, to be disappointed so many times that unless the person tells you some end of the world story that can only be ended by will smith jumping in a ufo, you wont

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551

Experimental device: The first experiments to create the device will start with the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) is opened in May this year. Yes, the LHC has been made with this theoretical device in mind. A full working device has been scheduled to be made for late 2011-2012.

Why should you believe me? That is a question. Ask yourself, deep down inside, are you looking at the truth? I hope that you see that I'm telling the truth.

You are speaking of "The Atlas Experiment" correct?

I am listening. And do understand the complexity of this experiment, but I do not know what the out comes will be.

I started a thread here awhile back.

The Atlas Experiment

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hey ZX,

First off, apologies for my comments about your grammar/spelling; I suspect it was me that prompted your first point, and it was a bit low. I am a journalist and the correct usage of words is very important to me.

Having said that, I also believe all the good stuff was moved away from A51 long ago ... now it's just a nice diversion. But, if in fact, these types of experiments are going on, and, if in fact, we are being observed by aliens who got more interested once the first atomic bomb went off, then wouldn't they step in behind the scenes to stop this type of danger?

Chaz.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hello ZX, i have been looking through some of your answers to this problem we may face. Who knows if anything may happen?

We just have to take your word for it, i mean if you cannot provide any proof that portals will be opened then there is not alot we can do but worry?. Not to mention many skeptics here will be trying to get as much info as possible.

Just like to say hi to everyone else too since this is my first post

i look forward to your future posts ZX.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wow, Makes you wonder what else we got going on out there. Imagine the cost of that project! Is this tied into any of the NWO plans?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Too the Ex-Area 51 employee, i have a short and sweet question.

Is it true all the neat alien stuff is moved outa Nevada and Area 51 has been turned into a FEMA camp cause too many people knew about the ET stuff going on?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by banyan
i know this sounds stupid, but wouldn't the scientists and/or engineers in charge of such an experiment be aware of the intense danger and cataclysmic consequences that it entails? meaning, yes, it sounds extremely fool-hardy to be doing it, but they would take radical precautions before attempting anything full-scale. the danger persists, but so does having butt-loads of nuclear weapons pointed at every nation. what do we need to be afraid of? the technology, the government, or both?

Oooh, I'd love to point out the quote of Jeff Goldblum's character in Steven Spielberg's "Jurassic Park".

"You're scientists spent so much time trying to figure out if they could, when they should've spent their time figuring out if they SHOULD!"

I do believe there are enough people out there that are not only very bright, but also incredibly proud who believe they cannot do wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if whoever is in charge of this experiment would be this kind of individual.

Funny thing, I do remember hearing about this creating small black holes on the "you don't know bleep: the rabbit hole" documentary. Though not of the portal travelling. Interestingly enough, OP, do you think this experiment has anything to do with this clip on youtube?

www.youtube.com...

I gotta tell ya, one can easily argue that this man might've been a paid actor and some might point out at his laughter as a sign. But to be honest, I think his laughter is a telling sign of it being genuine since it seemed more like a laughter of desperation, in other words, he honestly didn't know what else to do, he knew he was going to get caught and killed. I remember the saying at my office constantly when we had a bad day "it's better to laugh because if not, then we'd cry"

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by banyan

banyan, back when the US tested the first atomic bomb, something like half the scientists involved thought there was a 50% chance a chain reaction would be started that would destroy the planet.

why they went ahead with the test is beyond me but, it seems, safety comes second to the advancement of science.

You may be right...But I would add that there is NO advancement in our history that didn't come with some risk. And some risk has been incredibly great. Our world today was a series of well calculated risks that have already taken place, and our world tomorrow will probably follow in the same footsteps.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I believe any of this. All I know is I have never been inside Area 51. So I am the last person who should be say a person did or did not work at Area 51.

With that said I'll toss in a question none the less.

To zx4551; Does the project you write about have any connection with "Project LookingGlass"? My step-father told me project lookingglass was the research and development into a device the could view the past as it happened.

With booth subject relating to the manipulation of time I thought there might be a connection.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Regarding 'mini' black holes being created, artificially, in a lab on Earth...I read that concept somewhere in a science fiction novel, sorry I can't remember the title.

As I recall, the 'mini' black hole, or better called 'singularity', broke through its containment field and dropped down to Earth's core, where it merrily began to eat our planet from the inside...

That was the gist of the story...I don't remember the resolution...but from what I know of physics and cosmology, I would say in that scenario the planet is doomed. Not immediately, of course. It would be a strong incentive to develop spaceflight technologies and attempt to colonize somewhere else, though, I would think.

Anyone else read this book?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If our planet is doomed then we should try to establish the connection to either a parallel universe or Stargate technology. Building spaceships to move humanity even on a massive all out effort world wide would take decades not to mention whereto and the length of travel.

escuze mie naught tu perrfek grammar I yooz just mie 2 fingerz 2 tipe

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow_Lord
Just need to remember, there is a huge difference between traveling faster than the speed of light, or faster than light travel. One can't be done. The other, can.

Exactly! FTL travel can be achieved even when you're at zero velocity! Strange? Seems a paradox, but that would require pages to explain!

Also, The LHC is run by many countries and not under USA military control.

Spot on! Exactly what I was thinking. Area 51 does not have exclusive rights over the LHC which straddles the border of France and Switzerland.

The LHC is a 27km circular tunnel that straddles the border
of France and Switzerland 100 metres underground.
Courtesy: Cern/silicon.com

The LHC project includes 111 nations in designing, building and testing equipment and software, participating in experiments and analyzing data. It is a remarkably harmonious international collaboration in which the UK has a leading role. British scientists and engineers have prominent roles in construction, management and experimental teams and the UK makes a significant contribution to the LHC budget.

So, are the 111 nations privy to experiments by Area 51 to produce so called black holes at Cern, with unknown results that may be extremely dangerous?

The LHC is only a prototype or a ‘discovery’ machine, that will demonstrate the existence, or not, of predicted new laws and particles. This will be replaced by the more sophisticated ILC (International Linear Collider) which is a precision instrument that will allow scientists to explore in detail the discoveries made by the LHC. This one then will be the real deal! But it's in the planning stages as of now.

So back to the question - How is Area 51 going to ensure exclusivity for their top secret earth shaking experiment (Pun unintended!) at Cern? Are scientists from the other 110 nations going to be mute spectators whilst Area 51 makes those so called black holes at LHC to blow up the world?

I don't buy it!

Cheers!

www.silicon.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Welcome back. I'm glad you've gotten things squared away with the forum mods (I believed it was probably just a miscommunication on either parties part, and more than likely you not knowing how to U2U one of the top handful of Moderators).

It seemed in the other thread, that they just wanted to establish a repor w/ you through the use of U2U's (ATS's cool name for private messages).

With matters like this a little trust is going to be needed from 'both' sides. If you trust them and give them whatever they requested, which I'm sure knowing ATS would'nt be anything that could put your life, or well-being in jeopardy;, well then if you do that....

They in return would trust you, and could show that trust in multiple ways that would benefit what you are trying to do. Perhaps keeping your post in the Important Current topics for a certain amount of time. Which is nice considering you were saying you can't be on the computer all that much, so the chances of your thread falling to the wayside, never to be seen again are pretty high. But they could give you some time ensuring this won't happen. I hope I'm makeing sense.

I mean they want the truth just like the rest of us, and if a little give and take is neccesary so be it. They would also (I'm assuming) grant you bigger leeway 'perhaps' I could be way out of bounds here but I wouldn't consider this a fault on the part of ATS Mods, if there is a chance you are the genuine article. They could also keep a tight leesh on those who would mock you, and/or ask silly, off topic questions ect.

Anyway, enough of that rant. I was unable to post in your original thread, and I wanted to convey this to you. I believe Crakeur, and another mod Intrepid (is he a mod, I couldnt log in so I was unable to see Avatars, and I didnt remember offhand, but I believe he was.)

Well in closing I am glad you are back, you have some fairly interesting stuff to say, although i'm not an A51 guru, know next to kothing about S-4, and I would be unable to pose any questions at you to try and verify that you have been on the complex. So I leave that to the others, who claim they have, and see where that leads. I find it very interesting, actually.

I will start by giving you the benefit of the doubt though, and the time portal stuff you talked about on the 1st post here, as well as your last post in the original thread was extremely scary. Only the Americans would be so bold as to try something like that, with being 100% sure of the outcome. I mean the russians were in a much better position back in the 60's to put a man on the Moon, but they were adamant about saying they would not risk it, unless they were SURE they could bring the man/men home. Well the U.S. on the other hand seems to fly by the seat of thier pants more, and sometimes it pays off, like the moon landing. Other times tragedy ensues (Challenger/Columbia). But thats the nature of the beast.

Anyhow, I couldn't help thing of Jeff Goldbloom going into the one rip, and emerging out of the second rip in space time as Brundle/Fly!
What a great, great movie, even though a remake, I believe it was a great film and certainly ahead of it's time, as was the original.

But I hope you stick around, I'll try and think up questions for you. It's funny you always want the chance to ask a former employee of A51 a bunch of questions, but when the time comes, I can't think of a one. I'm sure as soon as I log off, dozens of questions will run through my mind as I lie down, but most likely only to be forgotten by tommorow morning.

Well again Welcome Back and hope I hope you stay for a while. Hopefully everyone will be more patient with asking questions.

But I also leave you with a bit of information that may prove useful to you, so take it for what it's worth. Some old time members here, even myself in my short stay here have seen some great hoaxes attempted, and a good deal of these members have made an art out of sniffing out the real from the fake, with seemingly innocent questions, but over time, all these questions as innocent as they may sound, when put together like a puzzle can, and on many past occassions have proven a great many hoaxers just that.

Just trying to give you a chance here. I'd love to see someone turn out to be the real deal.

Ok off to bed to think up some questions. Good Luck to you zx4551!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I have one simple question for the OP. What is the Restricted Area Designator for Groom Lake.

Deny Ignorance

Not buying it either.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
So, my question is: are you a space alien?

Could these alleged artificial wormholes suck people off of planet earth accidentally?

[edit on 7-2-2008 by reject]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join