It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Welcome back zx. I give up - trying to go through this thread post by post has me all worn out and I only have so much time to devote to research. Life requires $$$, $$$ require a job, and a job requires time. So please forgive me if any of this resembles redundancy.

I have some questions about this anti-gravity propulsion system that you mentioned, and how far the research into it has gotten.

1) What (general terms of course) was your area of expertise? Engineer, designer. research, etc? Propulsion, tactics, etc? Please understand I am NOT looking for personal info here, only field of study.

2) Why was Falcon triangular? As opposed to circular, which it appears from my info would be more efficient for the propulsion system?

3) Do you have any ifo on the power source used for Falcon? I haven't any exact calculations on the necessary power amounts for such a craft yet, but I am assuming it is substantial.

4) Is the propulsion field produced 'interdimensional' (a somewhat inaccurate term, but I am hoping you will get the idea) or is it more of a 'normal' space-time movement being utilized?

5) Was there any experimentation done using the propulsion system as a weapon itself (and this is the one that really scares me)? And if so, was there anyone who actually thought they could control that much power?

6) Should someone not in the military generate a field similar to that being used for the propulsion, would it be detected? If so, how fast and how accurate as to location?

(yes, these were copied from my previous request)

7) Re the concern about a black hole forming, wouldn't a tear in space be the opposite of a black hole? I understand how gravitational forces would tend to increase dramatically in the local area to 'stitch' the tear back together, but it would be due to a less-than-zero mass rather than a massive mass. I am assuming the terminology 'black hole' here relates to the effects rather than to an actual black hole. Is that correct?

8) What would happen to any mass that was under the influence of the gravitational fields preventing the tear from reclosing? My thoughts are that it would either be transformed into energy completely (making Hiroshima look like a candle) or would simply cease to exist (with unknown conseguences to that). Are these thoughts accurate, which one, or is there another aspect I haven't considered?

Thanks for your answers.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
ZX4551 Glad your back. I am new to ATS and like to read about A51. Are you Bob Lazar? I read that he was building a particle accellerator on his own and would have knowledge on this topic. Are you using proxies and such to hide your IP address? Also when you email ATS they know your real name now? The internet is one big spy tool. Hope you keep posting. Did you ever meet JROD? Are there alien hybrids living amungst us.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551
I'm back – let's do it differently.

I stormed off and made myself look like a complete idiot. I am sorry and I hope you will all give me a second chance.

Hmm noted- ZX don't let people here scare you off. When on ATS you have to be tough and mean and at times you might have to talk with a bark. I have foul ups too but I try not to worry about them and go on.

Some of you on here act like you know everything. So chill out ok? This is a learning process for everyone. If someone is wrong on something correct them but don't humiliate them in front of thousands of strangers. Have some manners. Got it?? Good glad that you understand my point.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by elendal

If I understand your point here, what you are saying is that construction of a black hole depends solely on energy and mass. They are, by the way, one and the same. That is energy/matter dualism doesn't exist, and that is well known.

Well I guess you could say it depends on both. Now I know what you are saying that they are one in the same, but they are also different. Much like plasma, gas, liquid, and solids are the same, but yet they are different.

Now, you could say that mass is not the same as matter. That is also known as the problem of descerning between inertial mass and the mass of matter. They are two very different things for today's science (as far as I know), and neither of them is really understood.

The mass of a body is a measure of how much matter it contains. Yes, they are 2 different things.

From what I know, and I'm not a theoretical physicist, just someone with a great interest in the field, I believe you are wrong. The creation of black hole doesn't depend on energy/mass alone. It depends on the density of mass. Increase density enough, and very, very little mass can create a micro black hole. What happens after that is anyone's guess.

This is a common concept, no problem. Denisty of weight or density of matter? Density of matter in my case. Density is the measurement of matter in a specific area. So to increase the density really does mean to increase the mass. A pound of feathers and a pound of lead both have the same mass, but different density (assuming equal area for measurement of density). Compress the feathers into the same area as the lead, now you have the same density.

Now, that we have this cleared, some quantum theories postulate that every single aspect of the Universe we see can be derived purely from geometrization os space/time. In other words, everything in this world is space (dash time), and the only reason we see stuff as being "something" is because of our 3-dimensional physical limitations. As I said, there are good indications that space is 8-dimensional. There could be (and most probably is) stuff there that we can't even imagine.

There are many theories on that. To take it up 1 dimension would be amazing...if we could *shrug* Thats the problem with theoretical physicists

Just thought this needed some further clarifications...

I must say again that I've never seen anti-gravity as a force in any of the physics papers I've read, but I've seen theoretical anti-gravity effects through electro-gravity force. I can't possibly see how such a force can be used to expand a black hole to any meaningful size, but that may just be the limitation of my knowledge.

I agree. I have not actually seen anti-gravity as a force. I have seen it as theory, but in order to have that, you need to have gravity as a particle or wave, then being able to counter act that particle or wave. That opens a whole new world of "speed of gravity" limits. Great reading if your into it. Also micro black holes are hypothetical and the standard model shows the LHC is no where close to providing enough energy. (we would need a LHC at least 100x larger than our solar system, I don't see area 51 having that)

I really don't know if any of OP's claims are possible, but I find quantum physics theories very interesting.

I think it's worth mentioning that when you are discussing black holes, (or anything so high in mass, distance, gravity, ect) our Newtonian mechanics do not apply. That really muddies up the water. It is great to find people intersted in quantum physics. Hyper-physics is great too.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxor311

The reason for the high level of security is most likely (and this is my educated guess, a very educated guess) because of the chemicals used and how they dispose of the hazardous waste as well as radioactive waste. Since the powers that run area 51 feel they are above the law and above the Government for that matter...

The largly only operate at night now also. Commercial satilites photo during the day, so they cover alot of the base up with tarps.

One of the reasons (not all of course) for the tight security is what you said, testing. Imaging having a weapon (lets say a new jet). Built under complete secretcy, amazing new engine and weapons. This will be years ahead of any other country. Someone gets close and "snap" takes a few pictures on their cell phone. Then e-mails it to his friends, who end up posting it on the internet, and then who knows who gets it from there. That billion dollar weapon, now a blue print for other countries.

As for the powers that be who think they are above the law? Sad, but they are. There are actual laws in place grant them certain abilities. (Much like NASA is an odd...government entity). This is a horrible situation where the government has more power than the people do. That is not allowed under a real democracy. I can't say when that went into place (I am willing to bet between WWI and WWII) but being allowed to be in place so long, be very hard to remove.

Personaly, I do not believe we have aliens hidden there. I do not believe we have 'hybrids' living among us. I do not believe in 'lizardmen' running our government. I do believe other life outside of Earth exists. I do know technology exists on Earth that would be science fiction to most of the world. I beleive that Area 51 might be testing some of that new technology. Why Area 51? Same reason most of our technology is around us today, it's being developed for the military. You can thank your cell phone, cars, even your refridgerator to the military. We build things to either make money, or to kill/defend. What a world it would be when man strives...to help...man. Until then, if there are aliens who contact us, we are going to be eliminated because we are destuctive. Their choice or ours, but I bet they would win. Once we help ourselves, the more educated the alien lifeform, the more beneficial it would be...

Oh, and I love your avatar picture.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Shadow_Lord]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hmmm
Almost a full day has gone by since OP came back and said "HE" wanted to try again to make this thread work...... 7 pages later with lots of discussion from others but no sign of "HIM" trying to make it work

A lot of questions have been asked and I would like to see some answers as proof this thread belongs in AREA 51 SECTION

I would like to think that our OP cares enough to come back but I'm thinking he's still "working in the mine"

Why do we allow this here?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Thanks for those links...

You might also want to check out this one..

Study of potentially dangerous events during heavy-ion collisions at the LHC: Report of the LHC Safety Study Group
CERN 2003-001

doc.cern.ch...

2003 folkes... they have been at this for some time and since when do scientist work about destroying the planet?

Don't forget that even Carl Sagan wanted to "nuke the Moon" to see if they could spot 'organic material' in the result... His Air Force buddies wanted to make it so big a bang that it could be seen from Earth

Main Stream Scientists = Kids playing with matches in a refinery

If you really want to know what's going on... follow "Alice in Wonderland'

The Alice Experiment..

aliceinfo.cern.ch...

[edit on 7-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I know the poster will eventually come back and say he has a life. Fine. But I don't want the fact that he has completely ignored my request to prove whether he was even around the Vicinity of GL. Theres a reason he has ignored my numerous requests!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hey all. Don't want to comment on the OPs written security address starting this thread but if ZX4551 knows about A51 there are a couple of things I'd like to learn.

I would assume the people at A51 or S4 are in the know of the reports made to the public through various sources by Robert Lazar and Dan Burisch. If so, could you confirm they were there and what it is they were working before leaving the facilities? Oh, wondering why was the landing strip was lengthened?

Thanks & Welcome Back

Dallas

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I find it very odd that these " Wormholes" you speak of are as real as you and me, i mean not to long ago they were science fiction. or thought to have been made up from some directors imagination on star trek or something.
Is it coincidence that we see these things on T.V. before they are made public?
Is it so we can ween ourselves with such things to prevent mass panic?
I mean if you really think about it. what else are we watching that could be really happening...

link   
I know this may sounds as fool-hearty as the original idea, but I think that this test is needed. I think it should be disclosed to the public and hopefully the entire world would be able to help out and make sure we still have a galaxy left when all is said and done.

The reason I think we need this test is because the state of the world today. We fight endless wars in the name of greed and religion. We've GOT to start thinking bigger. We've got to set our sights beyond this world. We are destroying ourselves internally by limiting ourselves to this planet.

The first step should have been colonizing the moon in the mid 80's, then Mars in the 90's . We should be sending civilians on space vacations by now. Sadly, the military industrial complex saw then end to that. After we've explored most of our solar system, we should be setting our sights on our nearest inhabitable star system.

Beyond this star system, I think we'd have full disclosure. I think we'll be meeting new species of space travelers once they see that we are able to think beyond ourselves. I know if I were out traveling the universe and I came upon a species that warred with itself endlessly and never wanted anything more out of life than selfish fulfillment, I'd probably not stop to introduce myself.

I think we have major leaps and bounds to achieve before we focus on this new test to rip open a worm-hole, but I think it eventually - if man is able to overcome selfishness - is a necessity.

link   

Originally posted by JDN24
Maybe the government doesan't know that he is writing classified information.....
Or maybe they do, and dont give a rats because its incorrect

Or maybe the information is NOT as 'secret' as you guys think... you only need to look in the right places...

But then when you find it and post it, it gets sent to "Skunk Works" (where only the cool people with real knowledge hang out
)

Again as I said... you need to read "Alice in Wonderland" to know whats going on... And this 'hint' is specifically addressed to Coven

Anyway follow me through the "Looking Glass" and be amazed at what's on the other side...

Pegasus Document Release #003
Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I know only a select few will even bother to read these... and of those only a few will grasp the significance...

But while we are talking about 'portals' here is a bit of info on 'Stargates'

I would suggest you pay close attention... especially the source...

Wormholes The Technology

Recent events here have shown me that there is more concern for drama here than actually looking for answers... so this will be the last time I present these documents

I can only hope that a few will come away with their eyes wide open

[edit on 7-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This thread is freaking me out a bit. Crakeur saying that roughly 50% of the scientists involved with the A-Bomb believed it would destroy the earth, but they went ahead with it anyway. (I believe it too, and it's a scary thought.)

Now we have these same types of scientists bent on harnessing the ultimate power (time travel), ripping space, creating black holes, without even knowing what the overall side effects (short term- and long could be).

This post has nothing to do with whether I believe the OP claims or not, but it seems enough people believe that these scenarios listed above are true, and that frightens the heck outta me. This is probably one of the most scary threads I've read, (well actually, those few posts) the one by Cakeur and the others by people in the know about mini black holes being created, has scared me like no other.

Is this black hole creation tests really taking place?

I know I saw on the Science channel that they're doing some insane things. One show in particular, the had this long circular pipeline (think of it as a photon (I believe they were useing photons), for all I know, I'm am no scientist in ANY fiels they could have been useing electrons, or protons.

Anyhow think of this 200 yard long circular pipeline maybe 8-12 incheches in diameter as a long photon(or what have you) racetrack). Now these scientists were useing this thing to accelerate thier photons or protons or whatever they were (so sorry, I'm lost in the field) but they were accelerating these particles to near light speeds, and smashing them into one another!

Fun eh? Just another day at the lab is this? Do they even think of the consequences befoe they do things like this or do they just do it, and say oh well on the off chance something goes wrong (like the world imploding) no one will be the wiser?

I don't know I don't wanna derail this thread, and I'm much rather keep it on the subject of Area51 and GL, and the Pheonix lights incident (I also find it odd the OP did'nt know about all of the sighting going on in Texas the past month(spidey senses tingling).

Wrapping this up, I have a new found fear for scientists/physicists(sp?) and the toys they play with without knowing what could happen, and takeing the stance of , Oh well we'll deal with the problems if they arise, and as they arise. Scary.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
zorgon that is some interesting information.
into the rabbit hole? wasnt that used in the movie the matrix?
i mean i might sound crazy for saying this. but im really starting to think somethings in life are just puzzle pieces to a greater picture!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Nola,

You kinda get the point. There WERE concerns, back in 1944, about a 'chain-reaction' during early Nuclear tests. I am not a phyicist, of course, but in hindsight I can see why some would have trepidation.

Here's a thought, and this does relate to the OP's initial thread...

The 'scary' thing presented is this experiment that may or may not result in the destuction of Earth. Others (Zorgon, are you there?) have maintained that there are bases on the Moon, and on Mars for that matter.

IF these allegations, bases on Luna and Mars, are true....then wouldn't it make sense to conduct this 'mini black hole' experiment on one of those planetary bodies??

Or, different scenario....the 'Elite' can be 'secreted' to safe places....

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kiliker30

People don't read anymore. They just watch movies.

*sigh* You know, it's the end to our intelligent society.

Through the Looking Glass is the sequel to Alice in Wonderland in which Alice travels "Down the rabbit hole".

Check out a library next time you're wanting to watch a movie. You might be pleasantly surprised by how much more entertaining it can be than just watching a DVD.

EDIT:

FYI: The Lord of the Rings was originally a series of book before Peter Jackson got ahold of the rights.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
is it just me or has ZX not been on the forum today?
I hope he's alright ...... when that bada$$ ninja
swat team shows up just kick their butt and keep
on typing. Use that black hole to send them to
Zeta Reticuli ....... LOL

I will have to admit I'm not intelligent when it comes
to science theories and all.

But one question I have is:

If this wormhole is created, where do they GUESS it's
gonna lead to?? What is it's destination in theory ??
Where is this all going ??

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don´t believe a word of this to be honest.

1. Area 51 may be a base of some sort but the "legend" of aliens, leads to these sort of posts.

2. You cannot create a black hole or "rip" into space/time because there is nothing to rip into
Black holes are just a very high density of mass which sucks everything in, this material or charged eons become part of the mass, there is not hole it just looks like one because photons are also sucked in, so the way of viewing for us ie capturing radiation doesn´t work and we see a gap.
There is NO hole in space, space itself IS the hole as its a vacuum.

3. CERN is doing work in this direction but is no where near creating dark matter, singularity's or anything else. Its just all experimental.

multimedia-gallery.web.cern.ch...:1073733&page=1&order=1

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

What THEY are attempting to do is based on false assumptions, one being, that THEY can somehow control time which translates to control of God. They are madmen playing with dangerous toys. As I have said before, they messed up earth and now they plan to mess up the universe,
taking uni - verse, one word and making it bio - diverse, a backward world. It is as if "Frankenstein" is ruling. People need to wake up before these sub-human entities kill us (human) all.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays

If this wormhole is created, where do they GUESS it's
gonna lead to?? What is it's destination in theory ??
Where is this all going ??

it'ill probably end up where zx is now

he didn't really hang around that long did he ???

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join