posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:38 PM
I followed your posts a bit throughout the original, and, I have read to the second page here- Skimming through the rest. I didn't take the time to
read all of it, because, well, it basically seemed like it was going far too off topic to be worth sitting and actually going through.
Anyhow, because of this, I'm not sure if you have answered my few questions before or not. If you have, I'm really sorry- I know it must be a bother
to answer the same questions time after time.
But, if not, I'd really appreciate the answer, and I'm sure others here wouldn't mind.
So, here they are.
1) What was your role on the GL base?
2) Do you not need a certain security clearence to view certain materials? I find it hard to believe that EVERYONE on the base could have access to
any file, provided they were under supervision.
3) If security clearance was an issue, what was your clearance level?
4) When did you retire?
5) How long did you work there? (Rough estimate can be fine, I know an EXACT number may compromise your safety- If you're truly being honest.)
6) How is it the powers that be won't find you posting this?
7) Do you not fear ATS could be/likely is being monitored by the American government?
8) Do you know anything about the supposed Roswell incident? If so, was it related to the testing of atomic weapons or even our first televised
9) If you know anything of these events- Do you know anything about the Shag Harbour incident? (I wouldn't mind a U2U on this topic. Infact, if you
have any information, at all, I would appreciate a U2U greatly.)
I guess those are all of my questions. If you've answered them before, again, I apologize.
If there are certain questions you'd rather answer via U2U, that's fine as well. I'm not trying to debunk you, though I'm still very skeptical.
Look forward to more of your postings, and again, hope you can answer my questions.
[edit on 6-2-2008 by Dewm0nster]