It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I just realized that in my previous post, I asked "z" fr his MOS...then I realized he could look that up on the internet anyway, so I guess that's not a good "proof" question.

How ever, his rank would be relavent. Most people wouldn't know what rank would be required to have access to what he says.

But here is a good credential question. Where was your basic trainng, and give me a decade of when you were at that particular base? Surly a DECADE is plenty of time to make it imossible to track a single person.

From there, I can make an assessment as to whether or not you could even be CONSIDERED by the govm't to assume such a role at 51, navy technahedron, etc.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Well, what ZX said to answer some of your questions is that all the aliens really do for us is leave their decommissioned tech for our reverse engineering. Every once in a while, they help us as long as we don't try to use tech for war. Aside from that, we don't have what they have, so that would answer the security question.

As far as aliens speaking English or any other language, I can use the Internet to communicate with someone in another language already. Sure, it's a little slow, but it does work. I doubt we're more than 5 years away from a real universal translator, so I wouldn't be surprised to learn that ETs could communicate with us in any number of ways.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

... looks like the natural evolution from Bob Lazar's experiments of bending space-time through gravity fields. Though of course this sounds even more impossible. (Creating a rip in space-time and keeping it open, fine, but how can a magnetic field stretch such a portal? - and hell, how do you want to create a portal from the other side if you're not on the other side? - never mind about joing them!)
Boy, they really want to get to the other side, don't they?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What was broadcast in 1988 that was unusual?

Originally posted by theukbloke
time travel will never be possible in the sense that we can go forwards or backwards as matter - what will be done in 2010 is a time transmission that has been played in 1988 - i know cos i saw it, and so did millions of others in the uk, it was a 30 second interruption on normal analog tv. it was bbc so it was not an advert and had no real message other than we will be ok and it was the first time transmission to be attempted. maybe a hoax who knows? it seem very real to me with graphics and other image effects that seemed to be too good and easy for technology of the time.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I really don't like this idea of creating portals, especially if they involve black holes. Messing with the forces of nature/gravity are never good.

This kind of reminds me of the PC game, DOOM. Mars is overrun by demons due to portals being used by evil forces. It may be just a game, but who says things out of this world, aren't possible?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm just wondering if the OP could give us what clearance level he had when working at the base?What photos out on the internet that you have seen are actual photos from inside area 51?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Real truth comes from the fearless. Those that have stared death in the face and lived to tell about it. Or those that don't fear retribution or consequences in what they believe. They are the ones that bring you the facts as they are not afraid or fearful. They are the ones that want everyone to know the truth. If there was an Area51 with alien technology or aliens, someone over the last 50 or so years would have came out of the closet, so to speak, and brought forth some evidence. They would rally their counter parts and peers to assist them to bring this evidence to light. I can't grasp the concept these posters have of coming out and making up such interesting but worthless arbitrary facts. If in fact you were who you say you were, and knew what you say you know, you would have no fear of death or reprisal to get the truth out.

I don't know, maybe I'm different than everyone else here. I spent many years in the US Army, seen and done an absurd amount of things, and never once, did I ever, fear against retribution or death. If you truly believe that our government is messing with things that are detrimental to the safety of the US population, or the rest of the world for that matter, or have knowledge of things that people should be aware of, then come forth and bring us evidence and we will not make light but pass it on. You can be protected. Governments were created to bring order out of chaos. In our case it was created for the people, by the people. I don't fear the government, I fear people like some of the ones that post here that have no real contribution to make other than to create an excitement that eventual goes away. It's like a drug here. People get your hopes up by filling you with the extasy that you're going to finally know the truth, but all you get is a handful of lies and a raging anger that once again you've been duped.

So, to both of you supposed Area51 junkies, either supply something real or move on with your lives. You've kept a thread going for 17 pages of inquisitive questions that no real answer or evidence was supplied other than what you believe in your own mind. It's time for the fantasy to stop and for all these good people to come down off of their highs because no rational person, other than one that truly, and sincerely, wants to get the truth out, should be spending their time on this rhetoric.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by interestingfx

interestingfx,

Thanks for that...I just popped back in, have watched about the first ten pages...went directly to the last page to review if, or...IF! the OP has returned...doesn't look like it, unless I missed it. Sorry, lazy here, if the OP poked his/her head out in the last six pages, I'd like to know.....

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You know NO ONE has tried or asked this yet.

How about this have the forum admins look up this persons IP address and make sure he is within a good amount of miles of Area 51. Like say his IP reads CA, AZ, NV close to the state of Nevada just to make sure he is who he is. And not someone over on the east coast or across the world coming up with stories.

I mean that is probably the most easiest thing that can be asked for. It's almost as easy as ordering from the dollar menu :]

Just do a google search for IP Lookup or Reverse IP.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by xweaponx]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TEMELUCHUS
If the members would like to keep posting to each other, feel free. This person will not be returning.

Im new here and im not sure who is who and what is what, but i am curious as to how one would knowanother is not coming back.
Im just curious how you can be so sure. Are you a disinfo agent? Have you been sent to this site by the "superior" to locate those who do indeed
know what they are talking about. Was he "taken out", and this is why you can be so sure? Please give me some insight.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by justinenking

justinenking, Welcome to ATS

I am thinking the same exact thing.

TEMELUCHUS sounds a little too confident in his statement if you ask me.

I mean everything is honky-dory and TEMELUCHUS goes and says this and ZX really does not come back. I don't know about you guys but this is very suspicious to me in a couple of different ways.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hi Zorgon. First, I must apologize to you, I thought it was chieckenfeet I was dealing with the door. Now I see you are the one who made the comment about the door.

I appreciate your post, but I still feel it wont hold any water with the comnunity, as far as being considered genuine. I should have spelled that out better.
If it satisfies you, I guess thats one thing, but I still stand behind him ignoring you, if he doesnt know the answer. So many questions failed to get answer because we have innundated him with so many.
You seem to be pretty comfortable with labeling him a liar for ignoring your question don't you think, be it for your satisfaction or the communities.

I would like to comment on your past post.

No not at all it would simply convince me that he has been ON SITE... Its not like any journalist or plumber can just walk up to that door...
especially since the very existence of that door is still in doubt by many here

Which again, doesn't help us. I appreciate YOU needing to be satsified, but we are a community here at ATS. My argument still holds. Even if one person believes him, its not above ATS to feel that person is in collusion with him, right? Not to mention, someone somewhere might have gotten a picture of this door. How would that help your case? It still doesnt tell us that he is an employee, or EX employee of the site.

So once we establish that a person has indeed been there... we have a starting point and at least a little credibility. Believe me there are other questions to ask... and there are several here at ATS who have worked and still work there...

and THEY will know

Once we establish...thats hoping he answers your question, right? Has he yet?
And I mean this with all respect; If youre convinced he is telling the truth, and it warrants you to do deeper investigation, thats fine. However, it does us, as a community, no good.
Remember you are arguing my theory on no one can prove that he is telling the truth, not on wether you can be convinced he is. Honestly, we don't know you, and YOU may be a bit whacko and willing to follow his claim as knowing Area 51. Most of us though, have never been there and only seen it on google earth or somewhere on the web.

A picture?

Do you have ANY idea how impossible that would be? Hell if he had a picture of that hanger door he could say he was God
Even Bob Lazar tried that and as far as he knows the little spy cam is still in the leg of that chair

As a Christian, I think he would hard pressed to come off as God, much less an employee of S4.
As far as the picture goes, I have seen many many photos from inside Area 51. Are they real? I don't know, I've never been there. I would assume this Hangar is hard to photograph based on your reaction to it, right? But I dont think a symbol over the door would be impossible. Again, I can surmise, if he knows someone who is an employee, maybe he has seen the symbol and could describe it to him. How many people work at S-4? One theory off the opt of my head.

They go unanswered because he can't answer them... and thus wasn't there.

If you go to work everyday at the same place there would be things you see on a daily basis simple things like the name of the guard that checks you in each day... the description of the interior of a Janet flight... so yeah not answering is pretty good proof that someone wasn't there....

Again, he's just ignored your questions, and everyones questions to him continue. You wont stop a moving train this way. Following your thinking, this is evidence to YOU that he is lying. To most everyone else, based on the level of questions, it goes unnoticed.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
(continued)
Sorry that last post was so long.

Doesn't matter... I said it would satisfy ME and once I am satisfied I would then spend more time digging deeper... but that would be a waste of time if the person in question cannot pass the first test

And that after all is my goal... to get the info... even if I can't share it all

Which doesnt help us one way or the other, hence my argument was correct.

There is absolutely no way he can verify who he is. if you become convinced, then we turn our investigation to you, because it would seem you are in collusion.
Arent we a fiesty lot?

If I need to go beyond this, You should start a new thread called "I Know a bunch of stuff about Area 51" and see how fast people start accusing YOU of being a liar.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i think for one he is telling the truth. there are several machines they have built that can do this. Saw on TV other day about the newest biggest one of these they are building. THey are trying to "test the big bang effect" by sending perticals into each other at light speeds (or slightly under). These are known to cause small microscopic black holes that disipitate. The only worry is, what will happen if the little holes dont dissipitate, and instead form together/grow into full scale black holes.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
To be honest with you guys, I have not got much of an insight into Area 51, and the going on there, apart from the published press. However, it seems to me that the OP has not got much to say on his original post. He has not been heard of now for a few days, and is leaving you guys to fight the good fight for him. I am sorry, but if there where people on the forum having a go at what I had written, and claim to be insiders themselves, then I would want to have a go at them.
I personally cannot buy into what the OP is saying. I do not in any way shape or form mean any dis-respect to him, but he has provided very littlein the way of answers, to some excellent questions. If he had the knowledge that he claims to have, then I would assume that he would answer your questions, considering he has started the debate and offered to answer any questions. I for one am really interested to hear what he has to say, but it seems clear that he does not / cannot answer them.
Again, I really hope that he comes back and knocks my suggestion out of the ball park, but i do not hold out much hope. May I also suggest to the original poster that he tries and takes the time to answer all the questions asked of him? And not just the selected few?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

It really does make one wonder. I'm praying he comes back, atleast so we know he is still alive.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by testrat
You mentioned that the danger is that this can cause black holes, and these experiments should stop. What if they work. This would be a great day for mankind.

I agree with this guy! Although I am not entirely convinced these experiments are currently taking place I stand by the fact that without great risk there cannot be great reward! If we were to succeed at this seemingly breakthrough technology the rewards would clearly be worth any potential ramifications! If we succeed there will be no limits to space exploration, we will without a doubt discover multiple planets with intelligent life and possibly create alliances in other galaxies! If we fail, we simply create a tiny little black whole which will consume all life as we know it, but hey… we won’t even know what hit us, and nobody will be around to complain anyway!!! It’s a win win situation if you ask me!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I really like the connection to the Mayan calander 2011-2012 end date. I just read a few books on it and it's an interesting theroy that someone in our goverment has to be looking into. I'm new here and posting for the first time.
Thanks for the insite

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
You know NO ONE has tried or asked this yet.

How about this have the forum admins look up this persons IP address and make sure he is within a good amount of miles of Area 51. Like say his IP reads CA, AZ, NV close to the state of Nevada just to make sure he is who he is. And not someone over on the east coast or across the world coming up with stories.

I mean that is probably the most easiest thing that can be asked for. It's almost as easy as ordering from the dollar menu :]

Just do a google search for IP Lookup or Reverse IP.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by xweaponx]

I another forum (that allowed the user IP's to display on the posting) i tracked back a bunch of suspicious posters. As well, a whole bunch of recent members that signed up were tracked, too.

They all had 3rd party IP's. Most of the IP's had been banned from several sites (Wiki, ATS, etc). My theory was that they were sending the regular posters in to run off the users, thus drivig down site traffic. This traffic would then be replaced with these other "users" (who never posted, thousands of them) making illegal deals via the sites private messaging system. It is much less monitored than email services (such as hotmail, etc).

yeah, a stupid conspiracy. But when i brought it up to the site management (and REALLY pushed the issue) they managed to do something to bring it to a halt. All the members that had been run off have since returned (excluding myself....they just kind of p'd me off).

My point? You cannot trace most IP's, unless the person doesn't know what they are doing. Don't bother. If you can track the IP, then they are likely a hoax (or just really technologically illiterate).

BTW...why is everyone still here? The OP has left the building. What else is there to talk about in a thread that is meant to allow you to question the OP?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Is it just me, but I'm so tired of poeple who claim the "they" worked at Area 51. I guess with all of the bulls@#t I just don't buy these claims anymore.
I have no doubt that they do werid and wild things out there, but he's yet another whistle blower?? Please, he'd be dead buy now.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join