It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by howie0

howie,

I think I mentioned, along with another member, in 'pilot speak' some references to Aeronautical charts that, if the OP was, indeed a pilot as was claimed, he/she would know what we were talking about.

Just because there was no response to those posts, doesn't mean we can write off the OP out of hand. Sometimes there are a lot of pages to read, and not every page will get a response, so we give the benefit of the doubt.

Having said that, we await the OP's response, both to not only recent posts, but to the challenge as to Aeronautical Charts. Trying to find a challenge that would be known by someone in the 'know', that could not find the info from a simple Google search...if that makes sense...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by howie0

howie,

I think I mentioned, along with another member, in 'pilot speak' some references to Aeronautical charts that, if the OP was, indeed a pilot as was claimed, he/she would know what we were talking about.

Just because there was no response to those posts, doesn't mean we can write off the OP out of hand. Sometimes there are a lot of pages to read, and not every page will get a response, so we give the benefit of the doubt.

Having said that, we await the OP's response, both to not only recent posts, but to the challenge as to Aeronautical Charts. Trying to find a challenge that would be known by someone in the 'know', that could not find the info from a simple Google search...if that makes sense...

I'd love for my challenge to be taken on. As mundane as it is, you cannot google simple local vegas spots only to be seen by residents. This at the very least would prove or not if he lived in Vegas. IF he can't do this, he'll either claim to never have lived in Vegas, which is VERY rare for a gl employee... Or he'll just continue to ignore.

Also I dont understand how he is an EX employee with CURRENT knowledge. All I'm doing is trying to help everyone else out. You can attack my claims elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
ZX, having been in the know for quite some time and currently serving in the military I know there is no "Advanced level 3" security clearence.

TS:COSMIC is the highest of the clearence levels, this is some 50 clearence levels ABOVE presidential top-secret, this makes a TS:SCI (sensitive compartimentalized information) clearence look like a joke.

Also, the Phoenix Lights was actually one of the many forms the TR-3B platform can take, it's a type of varible geometry albeit more advanced, I am not certain TR-3B is the correct nomenclature for this project but I will use it for convenience, others will recognize it better than BBD (Big Black Delta) or Astra which are all speculated and rumored names.

As for the LHC at CERN, this project is mainly for producing Anti-Matter, creating black-holes has already been done if you do a google search you will be bound to find it, colliding particles will not result in a an event-horizon since that would require massive MASSIVE gravity, I doubt that all the mass in this solar system will be enough to create a blackhole of any proportion.

ALSO, the TR-3B is completely capable of interstellar travel, after a certain amount of time of operation the power core must cool down for a certain amount of time so it jumps from places in space-time, I don't think it's capable of inter-dimensional travel yet (not the 1980's vintage TR-3B but who knows what they are operating now).

I will read some of your other posts but I am putting your credibility in question for right now, I might be completely wrong about your clearence level and the Large Hadron Collider but I will just show you what I know.

If you are indeed who you say you are, I salute you for coming out.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The only thing that would prove to me that either of these people worked at Area 51 is if someone told Zorgon what the symbol above S-4 is and he comes back to say they were right. That's all I'm waiting for.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

Wasn't attacking you, no_one....

Wasn't attacking anyone, for that matter...sorry if you felt wronged in any way, it wasn't from me....

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

GrOuNd...

Since you have 'called out' to the OP of this thread, I guess the onus is now on YOU, since you seem to have some inside knowledge...

Oh, sorry, did not mean to invite a 'feeding frenzy'...just sitting back, watching and reading, stirring the pot now and then.....

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Ah ha! This proves a theory that I've always had about aliens (greys) that they are actually evolved humans from the future that can travel through time.

Do you think that this could be true?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

don't quite know what you are trying to clarify for me but thanks anyway.

my reference to the pilot credentials was more a question to the validity of him being a high ranking pilot(officer).

being in a support trade(cook) i have been able to observe officers pre and post "trades training" and they have no problem expressing themselves clearly and concisely. also they are cocky as hell(pilots and divers are the worst lol, somewhat understandable considering the inherent danger of their trades).

one of the first things we are taught in the military about speaking in a civilian forum is "if it is not a part of your skill set then don't say anything about it" because once you say you are military/former military you imply expertise in the subject at hand.

he has answered questions about fields of research he made claims about and then says he has no expertise in them. why answer a question then add a disclaimer, kinda hurts your credibility.

i just don't get the feeling he was an officer(trained observer) from the way he expresses himself(writing skill or knowledge about his claims). some posters have lots of facts to back their claims and some just tell a good story, z has done neither. i have read 14 pages now and the most interesting thing he has written is the thread title.

sorry for the rant ppl just my observation of this thread and i will eat some crow if z comes back with a mind blowing account of his claims.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

This is very interesting information thank you, but i have a couple questions in mind, how can we as citizens stop this, freedom of information act's can only go so far and when they are released there usually blacked out in section's and the important information is missing, my second question is do you know anything about pine gap Australia? does it have any connection to Area 51 ? and third question: how would a person go about obtaining a job within area 51 or pine gap? how did u manage to get the chance to post this as i figure security on personnel would be rather strict.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
So many questions and no answers to them, wake up ZX and try and answer without putting yourself in harms way.

You wanted to try again so please don't leave us all hanging in midair.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Summary: Currently A51 are experimenting on creating small points of immense gravity at two separate places in the universe, this will have the effect of creating a tunnel and if one of these tunnels is placed near another place of immense gravity it will stay at the same point in time effectively creating a portal to another place in time. The danger comes from the fact that there is a danger that these portals can become unstable and cause black holes.

Since I follow most of the things happening in the space exploration and science I would like to ask following question.
This stated above strikes me as a pure science fiction for two reason.

1. We (People) never past a Van Allen radiation belt (no landing on the Moon ever happened btw), yet we are trying to place and create two points of immense gravity in separate (I assume two vastly distant) places in the Universe. Since the only way to create such immense gravity is to make a star which is at least 100 times mass of our Sun i am puzzled as to how is that gonna be achieved?!
2. Although it is widely accepted that black holes theory exist and are of great influence in Universe making and "recycling" old star I wonder how are we supposed to achieve something of such a magnitude.
3. Time and worm portals are pure conjecture at this time, and creating a black hole or such a portal would require such immense ammount of energy released that is beyond comprehension.
Only nature can make something of that magnitude and certainly not us.
I don't understand way in which such a thing would be applied or achieved.

I need just one answer. Where do you get that amount of energy and how do you suppose to place those points of immense gravity in distant places in the Universe?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
*sigh* Left hanging, again.

I was really intrigued by the post with all caps, though (Master Wii). That definitely looks like a piece of info that made it out of a51. Ohhh... radioactive antennas...spooooky!...an actual phone number...c'mon, how many of you called?

Take note of ZeroGhosts's post, people! Most folks will provide the rope by which they will hang, given enough time.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by themillersdaughter]

[edit on 10-2-2008 by themillersdaughter]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It amazes me how many of these area 51 or black ops people come on various websites and spin magnificent stories, without any sort of proof whatsoever and expect people to do exactly WHAT. If this was really true and mankinds future depends on this info getting out, then he should be in front of the mainstream media with lawyers and politicians to back his claims.There has never been any proof from anyone making these crazy claims they just feed off eachother to anyone who will fall for their garbage. Give them space and soon they will have their own websites like Dan Burish and selling dvd's and books to the gullible that takes in this rubbish.OK lets see something like pics,documents that can be varified,scientists working on these projects willing to come forward and tell all. I can tell a good story and put it out there just by taking extracts from other scientists work and spinning it into a fantastic story and adding 2012 to it and maybe chuck in planet x for good measure.Instead of posting these crazy stories lets see some PROOF,PROOF and more PROOF.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

It amazes me how many of these area 51 or black ops people come on various websites and spin magnificent stories, without any sort of proof whatsoever

Don't forget about the ones who challenge others to prove they work there while they themselves have no proof to offer.

Documents that say you or a relative (or a friend of a relative) were in the military in the area doesn't prove anything. Documents can easily be faked.

This is why I like the question Zorgon asked for proof. It has nothing to do with them handing over documents or anything like that. It's about a small detail on the actual grounds of the place that only someone who has been there would know.

Zorgon is pretty good at his research. He takes it seriously and actually digs deep to find things. I'd be willing to believe him because if anyone might have an actual contact who has been in Area 51 it would be someone like Zorgon because people liek him think of the palces to look that others don't.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Now why do I get this feeling that I'm being made a sucker by ZX? For all I know he's at a bar sipping Belgian Royal Stout beer, laughing his head off at us speculating, hypothesizing, cogitating, arguing, guessing, conjecturing, postulating etc, etc. amongst ourselves. Oh yeah! 14 pages and what do we have from our super secret ex Area-51 employee? Next to nix.

Do I smell something? Sure! Another hoax in the making!

Or where the devil has he disappeared? Are the questions getting a little too uncomfortable?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hi Mike, it is like a big let down with anticipation of ZX coming forth with the truth of what is actually going on within A51. ZX has dangled the carrot for us to hang in but there is a possibility he was apprehended. With a top secret clearence and you start to spill the beans of what is actually going on there the powers in charge will find you. In other words you can run but you can not hide they will find you at all costs. I believe this is what happened to Phil Schneider even though they said it was a suicide.

Yes ZX could also be a the local pub having a beer with his buddies laughing you know what off. Also some from the inside of A51 think he divulged a phony non existent clearence level. So the beat goes on and we are on the side lines waiting. ZX where are you? Rik Riley

[edit on 10-2-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I don't want to offend or scare ZX off, because this is a very interesting topic...But mike, you are right. Any good writer can spend some time researching terminology to come up with a post that sounds extremely credible and believable.

But what we do know is that this particle accelerator actually exists. To me, that's enough to worry about. Whether the OP is really an employee of Area 51 or not is irrelevant to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
terence mcKenna anyone.. it doesn't take much effort to 'create' a story these day's.. not saying terence is wrong here (his work is the best out there) but other people "use' his and others ideas a bit to obvious. I'd suggest all to check the great work done by 'theduderinok' on youtube.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by ThemacX]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Glad you're back.

Since the LHC is being built in Switzerland, who is the person at the very top that is funding the entire project?

Is it George Soros?

I do not now if there tis any funding coming from this person, but
I cannot imagine that he has much to say in this. Most of the money comes from us, the taxpayer. Through nations and EU.

source
The LHC project was approved in 1996 with a budget for materials of 2600 million Swiss francs for the completion of the accelerator and the experimental areas. In addition, the CERN contribution to the LHC experiments was budgeted at 210 million Swiss francs. It was understood that other costs relating to the project, i.e., LEP dismantling, consolidation and upgrading of the pre-LHC accelerator system (PS, SPS, ion injection), and prototyping for magnets, cryogenics and vacuum systems, would be absorbed within the CERN budget up to 2009. There was no contingency for unexpected developments in the project.

The Thing

There are like 20 member nations including China who fund this baby. In the past there were moments that could have aborted the project. Timetables are always connecter to funding and it seemed that they were not going to make the first tests acccording to news sources some years ago.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So, is Z not coming back to post, or is he in too much "Danger"?
Gets pretty tiring seeing the forum get taken for a ride everytime someone like this comes 'round.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join