It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I want to believe you zx, but I don't. Not yet anyway.
I thought it strange when you "stormed off" and then returned with a copy and paste of your last post. It seems (to me) that you have researched these topics, and regurgitated them with a twist of bs.

I would consider your claims if you could answer Zorgons question about the symbol below S4. It requires a short answer and you have ignored it twice.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP. Wading through theoretical bramble. Must be painful.

I am somewhat concerned that there is more discussion on the micromanagement of things like word usage, theoretical content like black holes and the like. I just want to hear his answers. I don't plan to judge or authenticate. It's all just information.

As far as the theoretical banter, I illustrate for science and have heard it all. Even S. Hawking has changed his mind a few times on black hole theory. And, yes it is all theory, and so is your actual reality now, if you must know.

Fact. We can only observe the effects of gravity. We cannot but theorize on why it exists or even see gravity waves, gravitons or other markers to quantify.

Black Holes are the same, due to gravity origins still being poorly understood. There is "something" in the center of ours and other galaxies that has been theorized as being a super massive black hole. Other such "objects" and "effects" are observed in many other places. Something. Your guess is as good as anyones at this point.

Quasars or quasi-stellar sources are not really understood, but the light and energy of 100 million suns erupting from an area in space the size of the Earth is very weird, and, still highly theoretical.

Neutron Stars, Sephid Variables, pulsars, dark matter and all the other universe's zoo occupants are all theory. We just know something is there and pat each other on the back or kick each other in the butt for the latest theory, but that is all it is. Theory.

Dimensional physics, time distortion and then quantum theory, all no proof. We can just observe the effects and make uneducated and usually bad guesses.

Interestingly enough, in dimensional physics I read now that some think that the 11th dimension is the only real one and all the others including ours is but a shadow. All time and Space might be like a holodeck where the refresh rate on the screen is the speed of light. All is maya, illusion or an artifact of collective consciousness with everything we know being constructed from creative awareness, it is now "theorized".

So far with consciousness, we have no proof that it exists either, and we are just beginning to think about the study in formal science, finally. BTW, it is the next big science thing.

So with all that, I don't waste time micromanaging data, (carving a Sequoia with a penknife.), with appologies to the tree for such thoughts. I just try and listen, add it to the library, and the details will fall into place later.

Ask some good questions, cut the noise and listen. Prove, smove. All that later. You cannot prove anything before you know what is being said.

I am still curious about underground facility technology and the extent of the construction. OP might not answer for lack of data. I understand.

Still listening.

ZG

[edit on 2/7/2008 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hi Zorgon
you are one of the resons why i like ATS.

ok, some things are a little stretched at times but you know your stuff

there is not a lot of people who could fool you

thank you for the effort you put into your posts and threads.

BTW
was the question about the symbol in AREA51 ever answered

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TEMELUCHUS

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, buddy. Area 51 is a government/military installation with the highest security clearance. No employee and this means no one is allowed to comment or speak to the press or the public about any of the goings on within the facility. The penalty is more severe than you can imagine. All employees must sign documents to this effect.

Your comment about this is way off.

The only reason I know this- is a very good friend of mine worked for Raytheon about 20 years ago- his sister worked at 51. She never said a word except to say she could not say a word. She never did. In fact she never really stated she worked there. She never said she even had a job.

Do you understand?

About her. She was very intelligent. She was very quiet. She was nice- but she was odd. I haven't spoken to those folks in 15 years so don't even bother to ask me anything.

It is up to anyone to believe what they want to believe. Either way it makes for good reading.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

zx4551.

RE:
1):immediately identified (!), 2):Irrelevant, 3):Ignore, 4):Excepted (but see #1), 5):Irrelevant

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Questions:

Primary= (G) frequency? Variances? direction ?!!
Secondary= Hijacking and natural source locks considered?, link above ?

side note, Elandal, you are lost among the noise

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by loki42

I am new around here but have been a long time lurker.

I don't buy this just yet ZX.

You sound and seem sincere. But there is something missing.

I have no doubt that abductees are telling John Mack (RIP) the truth as they know it.

But there is something not quite solid about you.

Not accusing...pls understand.

Just looking for solid ground on which to kick up to fresh air

The Truth isn't complicated...or even technically advanced. But it is self evident!

Forgive me (a noob), but you are still not self evident to me!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
dude

seriously

alien butt probing

what's up with that?

what're they lookin' for?

seriously

to travel all that way, for that?

heard anything?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551
I am quite disheartened to see that this topic is in the skunk works, but lets keep on moving!

Curiously enough, both our friends from the other side of the fence (zx4551 and no_one) are quite affected by what happens to their threads.

zx4551, mind shedding some light on why you care where the thread lives, it is just a classification, getting no less eyeball than before, still on the home page. And with matters of such importance as the very future of our race at stake, I cannot understand why that would bother you?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000

Originally posted by testrat
You mentioned that the danger is that this can cause black holes, and these experiments should stop. What if they work. This would be a great day for mankind.

They thought the atom bomb would be a great day for mankind. I will quote Jeff Goldblum's character in Jurassic Park. "You scientists are always concerned with whether or not you could- but never stop to think if you should".

Watch Stephen King's The Mist- or better yet, read it.

Is it really worth the destruction of Earth to see if something is even possible? This is how kids burn barns by playing with matches.

JMO

..... I'm on my knee's praying for us all- they we crawl before we walk and we walk before we run and that we pause before we act and think about each other before we speak. We do need guidance- and if its out there- please make it known.

In a word......HELP!

I don't think the atom bomb was built to "better" mankind. It was built to "better" the military and its control. Isn't that what all of these military projects are for? I recently watched something on the Discovery Channel about high tech weapons and the rail gun. A statement was made to the affect of "the battlefield of the future".

That pretty much sums it up. Our government and military have no plans of giving up power. They will continously come up with reasons to promote war and violence. Shouldn't we be promoting no battlefields in the future?

Maybe the OP has a legitimate concern, but it's everyone's fault. Stupid people vote stupid people into power.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

I completely agree with you coven. This person came along and claims to work at area 51 then regurgitates the same information that has been said 1000 times before, then offers a really stupid story about the future of mankind. To what purpose is this guy going forward? Even if his claims were true, which is doubtful, what could possibly stop it? The ATS members??

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

If the aliens are helping us with technology, why would they allow us to conduct an experiment or whatever that would destroy the Earth?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've been following this thread silently and so far the OP hasn't peaked my curiousity.
The simple reason for this is lack of of any evidence or sources.
Having said that,I can certainly follow up on links provided by other members here and weigh this against what zx has to say.
mike and zorgon always seem to post links that make me go "click" and the same goes for others.
I'm by no means a scientist or academic, but I can grasp ideas and concepts put forth by "the community", so I'm always grateful for additional knowledge.

So many questions have been directed to the OP that I find myself without a question to ask...............yet.

All in all a very educational thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply to my question. I was hoping for something more in depth. I understand this must be hearsay; so, could you enlighten us more about your job and what you accomplished while there?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
My question is how does a rip in space/time become a black hole? The reason I ask this is because a black hole is basically matter with such massive gravity that light cannot escape and that gravity will even warp space/time.

Also, are you saying that the energy from this collision of two mere protons equal the forces of a black hole that can warp space/time?

This also all goes against Hawking radiation theory, conservation of energy and conservation of momentum.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Cassini is carrying 72 pounds of Plutonium 238 and they plan to drop it into the vortex at the pole on Saturn... Since Saturn has similar atmosphere to our Sun, people have stated that the intent is to attempt to ignite Saturn (Project Lucifer)

It is interesting that you should say this. Over the past week or so i have discussed something with a friend of mine regarding the following link:

thunderbolts.info...

As strange as it may seem, early astronomical traditions identify the "primeval sun" as the planet Saturn, the distant planet which the alchemists called the "best sun" and which the Babylonians, the founders of astronomy, identified as the exemplary light of heaven, the "sun"-god Shamash. ("Shamash is the planet Saturn", the astronomical texts say.) In archaic copies of Plato's Timaeus, the word for the planet Saturn is Helios, the "sun" god. Popular Greek traditions identified Saturn as Kronos, alter ego of Helios, and Kronos is said to have ruled "over the pole". But only a handful of scholars have bothered to trace the parallel referents in other cultures, or to address the unanswered questions.

I find this quite interesting, honestly. The concept of a Saturnian sun, when considered against the backdrop of plasma cosmology, creates particularly intriguing musings about the nature of our universe, and our planets past.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster

Originally posted by Glorious_Ruler
Anyway, Something occured to me today...
Suppose this works and we make a successful wormhole tunnel system.
I theorize that we could make Wormhole point A connect to point B and C.

Then we send some random object and see if it comes out both ends.

That is..If it works.

I believe the wormhole doesn't work that way.
I'm fairly certain they have only two entrances and exits. Or one entrance and one exit.
But you know what I mean.
I doubt it branches off into two places, replicating the matter. As, what would it replicate the matter from? Or for that matter, WHY would it?

I could see if it branched off into different universes parallel to our own- But then, that doesn't solve anything, does it?

Why can't it work that way???
It's like a radio signal...At least that's how I took the information from his first and recent threads...
I mean, who says it's a tunnel like what we think of?

By the way,
I'm not saying "why", I'm saying "why not".
I don't see why "what it uses" or "why it would do it" are revelant...At least, not right now.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I hate to double post but I'm still dwelling on the wormhole...
(bit of background)

I've been thinking of how much a travesable wormhole would affect society. Because this would allow us to study our universe with unprecended accuracy...And that would me an end to UFO/Alien denial. Which, if we really think about it, would end...I don't want to start a war so I'll go with "most things man dies for".

Plus, the fact that we could leave the planet means...everything. This is just to fantastic to happen...And yet everyday we get alittle closer.
My main reason to live was to make sure, before I died, that we could create a stable wormhole. With that, we are unlimited to this world. To this Galaxy.

(end background)

Regardless of if the op is a hoax or not, I can't help but think that alot of what he's posted isn't (easily) disproven. It's not crazy crap from wherever. It's crazy, actually, but not crap.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Zx4551,

It's been 10 years since I was involved in this kind of research, I am trying to remember it all, but at least I still have the monopoles and the adiabatic reactor ;-)

First of all, you would need a spinning black hole if you are going to create immense gravity and generate possibly useable temporal distortion. However, the tidal forces between two similarly spinning and immense gravity identical "portals" would tear you apart, if you could even keep them open long enough to get through. Of course you also have to consider the interference factor that anything of any mass would create entering or leaving said "portal." Chances are you would have full field collapse and rather than being transported from A to B, you would just be consumed by A.

Now, information communication is highly probable between non-local points billions of light years apart using emulations of quantum gateways. The EPR solutions and Bell's Theorem prove out those functions pretty well. You just need two identical (in all respects) monopoles to produce the standing waves which contain the transmitters/receivers. However, it may only work with ultra-weak electronic signals and not physical mass because of the delicate balance in maintaining the identical standing waves. They have to interface to make a 4 dimensional wave (tensor) or the entire wave function collapses to chaos.

Which brings me to the real point, your require 3 locations in order to have information come back out in the initial orientation. You see, you get an orthogonal inversion (in 3 dimensions) between point A and point B, you need an additional point C to invert it back. So, a 2 point temporal mass transmission system will probably not work, unless you want your intestines on the outside of your body which certainly won't help alot if you are doing multiple light year recon. This is just one problem if you don't get field collapse.

There is a large body of information on these subjects that has been produced by Michio Kaku and Kip Thorne. Both authors books are excellent reading and they delve into quantum reality as well as cosmology and singularities.

On black hole machines, I believe CERN is getting ready this year to power up their LHC (Large Hadron Collider around 14tev I think) which allegedly will be capable of producing black holes "en masse." Not a pleasant idea or a good thing to do "on earth." My projects were shut down in 1993 because of the potential for the creation of black holes (it's complex, desktop decelerator, field acceleration to 1.05C plus-plus, production of BEC's and recombination of macro particles at zero kelvin via electron degeneracy using magnetics and lasers and yes, I had it three years before JILA, I was funded by the NRC). Anyway, the black holes CERN plans on producing have an alleged life span of 10^-22 seconds and a magnetic field containment bubble radius of 10^-11 seconds, so they SAY none will escape. Yeah ok. They base this life span on the Hawking Radiation Theory, which Hawking has retracted as a mistake.

So, depending on how many black holes are produced that do not evaporate according to plan, it will determine the time to planetary implosion, which could be anywhere from 50milliseconds to 7 minutes if things go horribly wrong. You think you've got problems at Area 51, take a hard look at CERN.

Cheers ;-)

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551

Summary: Currently A51 are experimenting on creating small points of immense gravity at two separate places in the universe, this will have the effect of creating a tunnel and if one of these tunnels is placed near another place of immense gravity it will stay at the same point in time effectively creating a portal to another place in time.

It looks like they are experimenting with the Einstein-Rosen Bridge. How are you able to create 2 points, when the other point has to be somewhere distant in our universe? It will take you millions of years to bring a guy to the other point. Impossible.

The problem is - how can we make another portal which will be connected to our first portal?

Like what I said, it is impossible. Unless you have unlimited life.

You can actually observe a pre-wormhole in the making and it's best observed during a solar eclipse where the sun's glare will be blocked. The stars were apparently displaced by a tiny angle within the Sun's vicinity. This tells us that the sun's gravity warps the fabric of space time by a tiny angle.

This evidence tells us that you don't need two portals in order for it to work. All you need to do is to point precisely to a distant galaxy to where you want to go, and bend space time using gravity. You point to a destination, bend it, and you go into the wormhole. If you bend it at max, the tunnel of the wormhole will be straight, if you bend it half the max, the tunnel will look curved.

How are these points/portals created?: An anti proton and a proton are collided near the speed of light to release all their energy and create a tiny rip in space time. Normally this rip would quickly dissolve but it can be held open by being surrounded by anti-grav devices to stop gravity from closing it up. The rip can then be stretched using magnets so someone can enter it. The problem is - how can we make another portal which will be connected to our first portal?

I don't think you need any anti-gravity to open it. All you need to do is to spin it. This will open the wormhole like a vortex. The faster the spin, the bigger the wormhole, the lesser the spin the smaller the wormhole, and you can close it by just stopping the spin.

Just study the black hole. Everything is spinning towards the center. Without this spin, black holes would exist only a fraction of a millisecond. It's the spin which opens the portal and makes it stable.

The danger: If these portals are stretched and the anti-grav devices fail it is theorised that the rip in spacetime will be too big to be dissolved by gravity and will instead become a black hole.

I don't think so. If these devices exists, if it fails, then the portal will simply close.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Sir,would you have any comments on the research of Richard c Hoagland pertaining to the moon,and mars?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join