It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hi

Thought this may interest some people about time travel

www.dailymail.co.uk... news for this year.

here is another

here

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Welsh Jester]

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Welsh Jester]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I will try a few questions:

What is an APU?

What does the battery switch do, on a Boeing....

Ooops, wrong thread, so sorry.....

OK, carry on!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Chakotay

Chakotay, he could just buy a Sectional chart and answer your question easily, since he did mention he's a pilot....or he could get the same info from a WAC ...

You know that, and I know that. But ZX don't know that, Bro, and that means he can't walk the walk or talk the talk, and this thread is Bunkola.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chakotay

Yeah, I know Chakotay,

I may have given it away, in my post. But, I think I played my cards close to the chest, since I used a term that only you, and I, and hopefully, the OP will know...regarding other charts.

You know what I am saying, right? Chakotay???

OK, carry on....

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius Here is the PDF with all the accompanying equations:

lanl.arxiv.org...

Thanks for the link
One of my favorite shopping sites

Has anyone else noticed though how all these articles especial on anti grav etc are always written by RUSSIANS?

I.Ya. Aref’eva and I.V. Volovich
Steklov Mathematical Institute
Gubkin St.8, 119991 Moscow, Russia
[email protected]; [email protected]

[edit on 8-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by chickenfeet

Thanks...

No the question about S-4 has not been answered

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well, Z...welcome, by the way

I have asked someone, on different thread, about things like...

...What is an APU?

...What does the Battery Switch do (on Boeings. Specifically, what busses powered)

...and, the kicker I hope...how can an airplane be pushed-back from the gate, using the nose gear, when we all know the nose gear is hydraulic...

(only somenoe who is a ground crew/tug driver, or an airline pilot, will know the answers).

A ground crew person may know about the APU...and the same person may know about the nose-wheel. But, in order to know if someone is

really who they say they are, I have to know the answer about the battery switch. If you don't know, then you are not a pilot...pure and simple.

edit for spelling...one word got past me....

[edit on 8-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Almost a one-line post...

Very clever........

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

...really who they say they are, I have to know the answer about the battery switch. If you don't know, then you are not a pilot...pure and simple.

Unless you ASK a pilot and then you can pretend to be one and answer YOUR question... You have a career waiting in Vegas as a Comedian

edit for spelling...one word got past me....

Seems to happen a lot... it's okay though, not to worry we won't pounce on your typos...

Almost a one-line post...

Well if you actually understood the T&C you would realize that it was a perfectly acceptable answer to a direct question... so stop pretending you are still in grade school

Now how come you and the skeptic 'Wolfe Pack" have not attacked and 'hounded' Doghead in this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mean the stuff he is claiming without a shred of proof... r credentials... well one might almost think John took a new name...

:shk:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Is it just me or does the pictures of the Black Hole/Wormhole remote control thingy on the website look like a large primitve stargate ?

To the OP, at A51, do they have those pens that actually WRITE upside down ?

he could be telling the truth or he might not be, we will never know really..

Regards

Sylvestor Stallone aka busyfrog

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by busyfrog
Is it just me or does the pictures of the Black Hole/Wormhole remote control thingy on the website look like a large primitve stargate ?

To the OP, at A51, do they have those pens that actually WRITE upside down ?

he could be telling the truth or he might not be, we will never know really..

Regards

Sylvestor Stallone aka busyfrog

I've got one of those pens! Never written a word with it, but the concept seems sound: compressed ink cartridge.

Edit: yup, it works!

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Zelun]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Some asked about the phone number to Area 51.....

could this be one?

THE EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER TO THIS LOCATION IS : 384-9919.
THIS NUMBER TERMINATES AT CSC ONLY. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WILL BE ASKED OF THE INDIVIDUAL WHO IS CALLING: THEIR NAME, WHO THEY ARE TRYING TO REACH, THE NATURE OF THE EMERGENCY, AND A PHONE NUMBER IN WHICH THIS PERSON CAN CALL. THIS PHONE NUMBER IS FOR LIFE THREATENING TYPE EMERGENCIES OR EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS. THIS LINE IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND IS NOT TO BE UTILIZED AS A MESSAGE SERVICE.

I think the area code is 774 in Lincoln County, Nevada

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
HAVE U SEEN THE AURORA?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551
The Roswell UFO incident was a crashed ET craft, but it was a human pilot. What happened was that someone (probably a higher up) thought it would be a good idea to try and fix a decommissioned ET craft and get a few pilots to fly it. Something went wrong and the craft fell to the ground and all pilots inside were killed. I MIGHT make a full length post describing the Roswell incident in detail, the problem is that I'll be saying what I learned from memory.

Sorry zx4551, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but how on Earth do you come to a Roswell theory like this?
Nick Redfern was the first who comes with the theory of “human” victims in the Roswell crash.
In his book “Body Snatchers In The Desert: The Horrible Truth at the Heart of the Roswell Story,
he speaks of special projects with Japanese prisoners of war.
In your theory it are American pilots.
But in reality is where small ET’s, no doubt about that.

Well zx4551, for me it ends here.
This the fourth reason why I can’t believe you anymore, sorry.
You are in my opinion misinformed.

[edit on 8/2/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Zx...You had me at hello!

It was fun while it lasted. When you speak of this in the future- and you will...Please be kind

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Now if anyone thinks that 'whistle blowing' does not have its price, they are naive... freedom of information is all well and good, but they do take treason rather seriously... If anyone actually works there or has worked there and is releasing any facts on a public forum... they are either making it up... or are only being allowed to release what THEY want to 'let filter out'

Good point Z.

There is a well hackneyed saying:

Anybody that knows anything doesn't talk.

Anybody that talks doesn't know anything.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Dear zx4551

1. Do you know anything or can you confirm if the videos retiredafb is posting has anything real to them or if he is who he says he is? Vids can be found here retiredafb vids

2. Do you have anything to tell us about Planet X aka nibiru?

3. 2012, I have read and seen some documentaries where RVs (remote viewers) talk about like there is like nothing after 2012 or that there is like a wall that blocks them from seeing further into the future. Could this have something to do with the black hole thing you where talking about?

I will most likly get flamed for the first question but I personaly feel that there is some real to the vids retiredafb posts.

If you answer thanks a bunch

--
Penta76

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Humans crashed at roswell?
That's kind of going against many credibale sources who said that actual ET's crashed.

How can you back up this claim with so much evidence saying something else? What I'm asking you is your full version of the roswell incident.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I posted this in another I am from Area51 thread but the same applies. Some amendments made.

To the 'believers' in this thread..

It is not, and NEVER will be, a crime to follow your gut feelings and beleive that zx4551 is, who he/she claims to be. Neither is this person a traitor to their country, since this person has not revealed anything that can be construed as 'Top Secret'.

Military personnel, especially those that rise through the ranks learn that no matter what they do or say, their country comes first. High ranking Military Whistle blowers, of which there are many, will not reveal anything that will jeapodise the security of their country. zx4551, if the real deal, will also NOT reveal any details that compromises his identity or any of his country's secrets. So any questions relating to his personal background or, any of his country's secrets will not be answered, or will be so diluted from the truth that it will be almost impossible to verify. So why bother asking them?.

To the 'believers', I will not tell you that ATS does not get from time to time, some bits of the real truths that you seek, because it does. But those truths will be hidden (for safety) within throw-away comments since revealing the truth often comes with a heavy price for the source of that leak.

Put yourself in zx4551 situation. You cant go to the press or any government agencies because you cant trust them. Being of military background you know 'they' have eyes everywhere. But you need to absolve your conscience so what can you do?

One option is to join a well known conspiracy forum that has as members from many ex government agencies and those still in active service and hope someone will beleive your story?. ATS and many other sites are monitored 24/7 just in case you are not aware of.

So you join ATS because it has a large following of people that are looking for the truth, but you are worried all the time that you might be found out, so what do you do?. The sensible thing would be tell your story as quickly as possible and answer enough questions to prove who you are and then get the hell out of ATS. Each time you log in, each hour you spend online you risk getting found out. Lets be very clear here people, the 'government' has spent a lot of money and resources in being able to find anyone they wish.

Personally, in zx4551 shoes, I would not spend days answering mundane questions that were not part of what I was trying to warn people about. Would you?.

It is not up to me to tell you what to think, this is still a FREE world and you are intelligent people in your own right. Just put yourself in zx4551 shoes and ask yourself how you would tell your secret in a controlled world that doesn't not take too kindly to people blabbering their mouth's off even if you think you are protected by a firewall/proxy program(s).

Thank you for listening.

Freelancer

[edit on 8/2/2008 by Freelancer]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join